All Comments on 'A Religious Experience'

by SabrinaGLangton

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Tremendous story!

ericacericacover 2 years ago

A lovely story. Very sweet. I was sad that it had to end.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Beautiful story both sweet and sexy. Thank you.

Richard1940Richard1940over 2 years ago

This needs another chapter or two. You have the start of a very inriguing story I would love to hear thew rest of it. Keep up the good work.

Danielle_CD58Danielle_CD58about 2 years ago

Sabrina, fantastic. I loved that you shared this.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

The story was fantastic, but such an abrupt ending to a story that obviously has many more chapters to go? I hope you find the inspiration for more chapters for Donna to grow.

SabrinaGLangtonSabrinaGLangtonalmost 2 years agoAuthor

Thanks, Anonymous, this really happened to me, and I just sort of stopped it, I moved away, then my parents moved, and I never looked back. It was definitely a learning experience, and my wardrobe tripled, but I felt it was moving in a direction I was uncomfortable with. Thanks for reading...

VickydeeUKVickydeeUKabout 1 month ago

I had a very similar start to my female life but without the male attention. I was sent back my years when I read " Buying female clothes as a male was the hardest part about crossdressing". Yes it was, there was no internet, Ebay or Etsy hehehee. Thanks for sharing ... :-)

SabrinaGLangtonSabrinaGLangtonabout 1 month agoAuthor

Thank you so much Vicky for reading... remember how hard it was? God, I hated it, but it had to be done, ha... I used to go to flea markets when I was younger and always found something... now I hit the thrift stores, plus I am not as nervous as I was. I will also go shopping femme if I have a friend around... thank you again...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSabrinaGLangton@SabrinaGLangton
Summer is over... back to regularly scheduled programming Hi, Sabrina here, I love to answer questions or comments from anyone interested in my writing, so send me messages. I want to feel like I am involved. I really don't know how to describe myself. I am transgender, mat...