A Religious Experience

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I stood up and he grabbed my arm. "May I touch?" I just smiled as he felt my hip and then slowly eased his way down to my nylon leg. "Oh, nice." I could see he was enjoying himself and it made me a little horny. When his other hand made its way to my leg, he was rubbing me and making little noises, I decided I better sit down on the other side of the room, he was getting too excited, too quick. Once again I crossed my legs and posed on the couch. His dick came out and he started playing with it again.

"Can I rub it on your legs?"

"Um, I guess," I told him, then he walked over and sat next to me. He grabbed my legs and put them on his lap. I leaned against the end of the couch as he took his hands from almost my panties and felt down to my ankles. He would even rub my high heels, feeling the exposed nylon through the straps. I felt his cock pushing against the underside of my legs, he was so hard, even harder than last week. He was rubbing them some more, telling me how beautiful they were and how nice I smelled. I saw his cock push through between my legs. I held them closer together so he could get some friction from the nylon. He was pumping his body, fucking my glossy legs. It didn't take long and soon he was coming on them, he just shot in the air and his cum landed on both of us. His sperm was dripping on my nylons.

He rubbed the cum onto my legs, I felt the wetness. "I always wanted to try that." He said as he looked a little sheepish. He excused himself and headed into the bathroom.

I tried to clean his cum off my legs and I waited for him to return. I was posing in front of the camera, thanking God he was unaware of it. I wanted a record of this, I couldn't wait to watch it.

After he came back he was like a different man. "Thank you. I will think about how nice that was all night." He told me.

"Please sit," I said "Let's finish our wine." He stayed for an hour after that.

"My second eldest son is now looking for a woman, his studies have lightened up. I would introduce you if you were Jewish, or if you went to temple and if your family went to temple." I was thinking that's a lot of if's. But he didn't say 'if you were a girl' which was nice. He told me stories of how he would try to catch the girls changing at school just to see their bare legs. And now he channel surfs cable trying to find women in stockings. "I have tapes full of beautiful women, but it is so much better in person. It will be hard just watching them on TV from now on." He touched my arm. "A real woman feels like heaven, a real beautiful woman is heaven." He smiled and we drank our wine. I loved he thought I was a beautiful woman.

***

It was an interesting, couple of months. I would see Ira every two weeks or so, and always with something new. My collection of designer dresses was getting very impressive. I wore them all for him too. He loved that I appreciated his gifts, I told him all the trouble I had buying clothes. He said he would take me to the garment district and I could pick out some dresses. "I don't think I'm comfortable meeting people as Donna," I told him. It was pretty much the same thing every time he stopped by. We had a little wine. I posed in my sexy outfit. I let him touch me and then he would cum on my stockings. He said he loved to rub them with his cock. I didn't mind, my closets were getting more full and my confidence was growing like weeds. But it had to end.

***

He stopped by one night around 10:00 PM again. It was late May, four and a half months since our little tryst started. My parents also had a house in Connecticut so they weren't home too much, and I think his wife would go to bed early. We never, ever talked about her. But no one ever said anything and his kids treated me the same so I'm sure none of them knew. Maybe he was just teaching me the Torah?

I was starting to get very confident with my makeup and dress sense so I decided to wear a green dress that Ira brought to me a couple of months earlier. It was a velvety material and was short, the hem came to mid-thigh. I paired it with tan pantyhose and purple chunky heels. I brushed my hair and put a fake ponytail in. It was nice and thick and it was held with a purple banana clip. I had on round dangling purple earrings and my makeup was completely on point. I looked very sexy, sexier than usual.

Ira was once again exactly on time. When he saw me he was very happy with my look. "Beautiful, just beautiful." He told me, "Please let me see the back." He seemed impressed, my boobs looked so real in this dress, though Ira never looked up that high. He only concentrated on my legs. "I didn't bring a present this week, I have something special but we will have to wait."

Once again I told him, "I don't need you to give me anything, you have been very good to me already."

He walked up to me and felt my dress. "I like this material very much, this is top draw." I smiled and we sat down on the couch. I held out my gams and he rubbed my legs and thighs. Once again he mumbled how beautiful they were and how much I excited him.

"Could I take off your shoes, Donna?"

Once again... "Um, okay I guess." It took him a little while to unbuckle them and then he started feeling my feet. I leaned back into the couch and put them square on his lap, bending my knees in the process. He held my feet against his dick. I started to rub him. Slowly inching my toes down his hard cock. I then took him between my two feet and played with him. I could tell he really was in heaven. He usually never took his eyes off my legs and feet, but this time he tilted his head back and I did all the work. I felt his cock with my toes and the silkiness of my ankles, and I knew he was loving every second of it. As I jerked him off with my feet, I felt so glamourous. My ponytail was moving around my face and I felt the earrings against my neck. I saw my long fake nails rubbing my big fake breasts, and my legs hovering over this man.

It didn't take long until he started coming and then I started coming myself. I started pushing on my crotch, my long fingernails digging into my 'pussy,' and I felt myself unload into my panties. I couldn't believe I would get that excited. Ira then came all over my feet. His cum was dripping down my toes and the heels of my feet felt so wet. He had never cum so much. His cum was dripping onto his pants from my toes. How many more kids he would have had with all the cum he wasted on my legs.

Ira started massaging my feet once again rubbing his cum into my pantyhose. "Donna, that was unbelievable. You take me to nirvana." I didn't want to tell him I came too. I was feeling so sexy. I kinda didn't want him to get up yet, I wanted to enjoy my orgasm. But once again he was in the bathroom cleaning himself off.

I was fixing my hair in the mirror when he finally came out. "Donna, you do look like those perfect women on television, I think you even look better."

That made me smile as I turned around. I didn't realize this would be our last time together, I was quite enjoying myself. He told me to sit. "Let's finish our wine, I have something to tell you. Please don't get mad."

I held on to my wine glass for comfort. "What?"

"I have someone coming over."

"Here." I asked, "Now?"

He patted my arm. "Please do not worry, you will be very excited by this proposition."

"Huh," I said.

Once again there was a small knock on the door. "I will get it." He told me. I was quite nervous, who could be coming over. I hoped it wasn't his wife or his second eldest. I turned around it was another man, older than Ira. I stood up in my high heels and looked down on his yarmulke.

He held out his hand. "I heard things about you, good things." He looked at Ira. "Very good things, I'm Abe."

Ira announced. "Everyone sit, sit." Abe took out a briefcase. and put it on the table. I didn't know what was happening and I was so glad my parents were in Connecticut.

Abe started taking velvet bags out of his case. "Miss I want to show you some of these. Very special." He then took out some jewelry from the bags. "I can make you what you want, the size, the metal, whatever you want."

I looked at Ira. "I don't think you should be getting me something like this. Please. Why don't we pick out something for your wife instead."

They both laughed. Ira told us, "She has plenty, and she wears her pieces all the time. I want you to have something nice. You wear plastic, beautiful women need gold and diamonds." I was getting nervous, I didn't want anything like this, this was too much. Plus it would mean too much commitment.

I stood up from the table, I was getting uncomfortable. Abe looked at me and spoke to Ira. "She is too beautiful for you, Ira. I am sure she has already broken your heart."

Ira smiled. "Donna please, a gift nothing more." He then started going through the jewelry on the table. "How about this? Just a trinket, something small to make you feel special." I didn't want to turn around. A man wanted to give me jewelry and I was fighting it, I think I was embarrassed, nobody ever gave me gifts, except him. I heard Ira speak again. "This then, look at this, a beautiful bracelet." I turned around and Ira held up a yellow gold bracelet. It was simple, it was beautiful. "Please Donna, don't be shy."

I walked over to the table. Abe looked up at me. "I could make you anything, anything you like bubala"

"No," Ira interrupted. "This is perfect." And he put it on my wrist. It was perfect. It looked stunning on my arm.

I thanked them both, and they were gone. I was alone with my green dress and my new bracelet. It shined in the light, I didn't want to know what it cost. I still have it and I still haven't looked up the price. I wear it whenever I want to feel a little glamourous.

I shut off the video camera, got undressed, and slept in my pantyhose.

***

That was the last time Ira came to visit. I did see him again, but only as my male self just talking about the weather. I moved out of my parents' basement, it was time to leave. Twenty-two was too old to be living at home, giving footjobs to neighbors.

The End

12