A Reluctant Hike

Story Info
A woman is taken by her friend during hike in the woods.
2.7k words
3.78
32.7k
25
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I asked you if you want to go someplace and hookup, but you told me you just did not really feel up for having sex right now.

I waited a couple minutes to reply. I told you that it was fine, we didn't have to hook up but that I still would love to just hang out and go hike and get lunch with you.

Of course, you said that would be lovely, that you were feeling a big hungry and asked if we could get lunch first and then go hiking.

I mentioned that the place I wanted to get lunch was past the place where I wanted to go hiking, so it would make more sense to go hiking first.

You grumbled something to yourself and finally replied that either way was fine -hoping I would pick up the hint and take you to lunch first. You really had not eaten all day.

When I came to pick you up, you were wearing your normal jeans and a short-sleeved shirt. The weather was nice, and it was sunny with just enough clouds to make it cool outside. We exchanged our normal salutations and hopped on the bike to head off to the mountain. Well, you were secretly hoping that we would go to the lunch place first... but every turn that I took made your stomach growl as you realized we were not heading to lunch like you really wanted.

It took a little while to get to the spot I wanted to hike at, it was set back away from the city. I preferred it because it was not littered, it looked like a wild trail and not so commercialized as some trails can be. When we dismounted and took off our helmets, you faked a sort of smile to me, trying to hide the grimace of pain in your stomach. It was not going to be too long of a hike anyway.

We set off on the trail and pretty soon the dense underbrush and thick foliage above us blocked out a fair amount of light, even in the middle of the day it was quite dim. I walked ahead of you to prevent you from accidentally walking into a spiderweb and you trailed behind me, looking nervously at some spiderwebs that were strung above us - with big thick bulging spiders, hanging like lead weights. You imagined them falling carelessly from their web and landing on your head - every random leaf that fell onto you spooked you.

One time I even heard you give a small shriek after a pinecone had hit your head. I chastised you, "Hey." I said, commanding, "don't scream like that, it makes me think you got hurt."

You nodded at me, your cheeks flushed slightly, embarrassed for letting your imagination run wild like a helpless toddler.

When we got to a small clearing, I made a joke about how it is too bad you do not want to have sex right now because this would be a great spot.

You looked at me with a look of dismissal, you were tired, hungry, sweaty, the last thing you wanted was for me to be doing anything to you.

I laughed at the look on your face and said I was just kidding around, but you just kept your "eat shit" face on. You definitely were not in the mood for my jokes.

After resting in the clearing for a minute and watching the birds snap at the squirrels, you followed me further down the trail - where it was previously sloping upwards, now we were headed steeply down an ever-smaller trail, where it goes so small that it was really only about the width of our feet. The air was cooler here, you could hear the rush of a waterfall nearby.

I turned back to see your exhausted face, sweaty and hair matted, clothes wet from perspiration, and I cracked another joke at you, "you said you weren't in the mood, but you look pretty wet to me!" And laughed.

You scowled and said, "wetter than you've ever made me." You did not find it funny at all, your stomach was twisted, and you were becoming a little more irritated at going on the hike in the first place. But it did kind of sound like fun, and you were not doing anything else anyway.

I could sense your hostility, I was becoming a little annoyed at your jumpy scared behavior - the waterfall was not much farther ahead anyway, that will be a good place to regroup.

We stopped at the bottom of the waterfall and drank some water. I indicated up at the waterfall and said there was a really nice spot behind it that gave this incredible view of the valley, but it was a difficult hike and dangerous.

The ledge was halfway up the 200ft tall waterfall, it sat just behind the water. If you reached out with your hand, you would be able to just skim the water as it fell 100ft below onto jagged rocks.

I know I saw so much resistance in your eyes, I could tell you were worn out and tired. I promised that the view would be beyond anything you have seen before and that it would be worth it. I apologized for my sex jokes earlier and you told me that it is fine, but that you just really were not in the mood at all. I acknowledged you and apologized again, I did not mean to make you uncomfortable.

Eventually, you mustered up the courage and strength to brave the climb up to the waterfall ledge, 100ft above the little lake that it poured into.

I suggest that you walk ahead so I could help steady you, as the rocks were a little tricky to navigate. So, you led the way, me in behind and helping you climb up.

I remember that first rock that was a little too tall, your foot just barely reached it and stretched your pants tight against your ass. I could not help but look. At first, I did not really mean to, but every couple of steps, I just stared back at your ass. I noticed the crease from your butt cheek where it met your thigh, the curve of your legs and then just back up your thighs, right in front of my face... I started to get a little aroused just watching you climb. Every now and then you would turn back to me and say something like "this better be worth the fucking climb. My legs are killing me."

I stifled what I wanted to say and instead promised that it was an amazing view... I was watching your ass... and I was feeling some blood rush to my lower extremity.

The last part of the path that we had to squeeze through, sideways, with our faces against one wall and our back against another.

I watched you squeeze through first, your breasts compressed against the cold stone, and I imagined the pressure of it against your body and how the cold stone must make your nipples hard and how badly I wanted to crush you into me and bite your nipples... my thoughts ran wild again, and I felt my cock jump slightly.

I quickly pressed myself into the crevice, hoping to hide my election from you. I watched as you turned and looked out over the ledge at the waterfall and gasped at how beautiful the view was. I felt my rock-hard cock scrap against the stone, stimulating it with every move I made, making it harder and harder.

By the time I was halfway through the crevice, you were looking around the ledge, you bent down to look at some cool plants that had grown and I groaned slightly to myself and pressed my cock into the wall, deliberately, as though I were fucking it. I thought about the last couple times we fucked, how good it felt. My cock strained and I scraped my way through, my thoughts getting more and more sexual.

By the time I made it through, all I could imagine was fucking you. You turned and looked at me with a big smile, the view was beautiful and even though you were completely worn out, it really was worth it!

But I stared back at you, with a half-smile, almost a grin... like a lion looks at a helpless animal that it has set its sights on and was ready to devour.

Your smile faded slightly, and you gave me a quizzical look, almost asking, "is something wrong?"

I glanced sideways at the view, barely acknowledging it, just stepping towards you, and agreed that it really was beautiful. You smiled playfully punched me on the shoulder and said "thanks."

I felt your fist lightly brush up against my shoulder.

To me, it felt like fire against my skin. I felt my passion burn inside me and I reached out and grabbed your wrist and pulled you up near me.

You had a sudden look of fear in your eyes. You had just watched a documentary about guys taking girls on hikes and tossing them into the Grand Canyon "on accident" and you fearfully glanced down at the jagged rocks and imagined how you would try to avoid them as your body slammed into them. The pain in your stomach lurched.

A slight moment of relief came over you when I did not throw you off the ledge. You suddenly felt ashamed to think of something like that. I pushed your arm against the rock wall behind the waterfall, to you it just must have seemed like I was trying to stop you from accidentally falling but as your body spun around, I stopped it with my other hand on your waist.

You still were not really sure what was going on, was something flying at us? You felt my body press up against you, you thought I must be protecting you from something... but you did not know what and felt a great deal of fear, but at least I was there to protect you.

Then, I put my hand play with the waist band of your pants, I fantasized about ripping them off or shoving my hands into your jeans, anything to feel you.

Your heart rate quickened as I played with your waist band, a sudden fear crept into your mind, one that you could not fully realize.

I let go of your wrist and used my right hand to reach around your waist, I grabbed you tight. I knew you would not fight... to fight would mean almost certain death from falling.

I reached down and rubbed my cock on the outside once, deciding if I was going to go through with it. The touch sent shivers through my body, I quickly unbuttoned and unzipped. I pulled cock out, free from its burden and dripping with desire to overtake you.

A sudden apprehension swept over you, and you cried out "no! I don't want to right now!"

But I could not hear you. All I saw was your body moving, and I needed to be inside of it.

All you felt was trapped, tired, and scared. Scared to push me away because you could fall... and scared because you could not believe what was happening.

I reached with my left hand around to the front of your pants and I met your hands trying desperately to keep me from unbuttoning them.

I told you to move your hands. Of course, you did not. You did not want to.

I needed to though. I decided that if I could not unbutton them, I would try to just pull them down with brute force. You would be too tired to stop me anyway and my cock was drooling like a hungry dog. I grabbed at the side of your pants and pulled at them with all my weight. You struggled and tried to hold them up but, in the end, there was not anything you could do.

I quickly stood up and pressed my body against you and into the rock face. I grabbed your throat with my left hand and held onto your waist with my right.

Your breath came between soft sobs, begging me to just stop. Asking me why I was doing this.

I just growled in your ear and said, "shut the Fuck up."

I could feel my cock pressed standing straight up between us, liquid lubricant dripping and sticking to your backside and dripping down my cock. I pushed it against you and gave a half-hearted hump, forcing you to be pressed even closer against the wall.

You could feel my cock, hot, slide down between your butt cheeks. My hand tightened its grip on your throat, you felt lightheaded. You tried to push me away, but your arms just slapped helplessly against me.

I held you tight against the rock and I reached down with my left hand to massage my cock and wipe some precum against your asshole.

I had no intention of being gentle. I needed to fuck you right then.

Pain shot through your body, and you felt like you were going to collapse, it was blinding. Your asshole felt like it was being torn apart and you started to cry out. Just as you did, you felt my hand clasp against your mouth, and I growled like an animal in your ear as I forced my cock inside your tight resisting ass.

The warmth spread like heaven and sun on my body, I growled out with pleasure and bit into your cheek as I began pumping my cock into you. Your tear-streaked face thumping against the cold stone in front of us with every thrust.

Your cries of pain eventually turned to soft sobs, and I grabbed you by the waist with both hands and fucked you relentlessly.

You broke, you gave up fighting it. You only felt the cold stone. You only heard the rushing water, the birds in the distance chirping and somewhere in the back of your mind, you heard me grunting. You felt me bite into your shoulder, my hands pulling and pushing you against my body, your body slamming against the cold stone over and over.

The feeling of fucking you was extraordinary, your ass was so tight and hot, I fucked you until your arms fell limp by your sides and you just begged me to finish, to please just finish...

I was so close, but I had other plans for my cum.

I gripped you by the back of the neck and pushed you down to the ground, you slumped sideways, half kneeling and half sitting, still facing the stone.

I pulled your hair hard backwards, bending your neck until your eyes met mine, you looked at my cock and just shut your eyes, a few tears rolled gently down your face.

I stroked my cock and leaned forward, feeling no resistance against your partly opened mouth, the warmth of mouth engulfed my cock. Where you had just only recently been trying to scream, I was slowly pushing my cock into.

I felt a little resistance and heard your gag, but I held onto you head with both hands and lowered myself slowly. Listening to you gag and watching your body heave. Your hands reached up instinctively and batted against my legs.

I pushed until my balls were pressed against your forehead and then I pulled out and thrust in again, hard and fast making you choke. I smacked you and thrust into your throat again, this time when I went down, you gagged and I felt your throat tighten against me, I felt the surge of energy building in my cock as it threatened release.

I pulled it out and said huskily, "Tell me where you want it, slut."

And you weakly replied, "please, in my throat."

And I shoved my cock back down one final time, gripping your head as I felt myself cum. Your gags and chokes and coughs excited me, and I gave a couple thrusts while I came, listening to you swallow it. When I was finished, I smacked your face again and said, "Don't ever Fucking tell me no again, do you understand me?"

And you nodded, swallowed the rest of my load that was stuck in your throat and laid down on your side, on the cold stone, listening to the waterfall and the birds - too tired to even wipe your face off. Too tired to pull your jeans up.