A Reluctant Leap of Lust

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No please..." Kalpana managed to respond curbing all temptations. "I will be always grateful to you, if you let us out of this fake case, but I won't let you hear, what you want."

Contrary to her word, deep inside her so she was pleased that he appreciated her body. For a long, long time, she hadn't taken pride in anything about herself, believing she was damaged goods, and no one would ever want her. Instead of the old bad memories intruding, she drew in a deep breath of his scent.

"Come on...you bluffing bitch..." Sheikh Jamal replied with a laughter and with gentle, almost teasing caresses, he awakened her skin to his touch, never releasing her from his gaze. "Your heart is already dancing in celebration of best ever Chudai (fuck) of your life... or why your breasts are throbbing with need?" He gently kneaded and stroked her aching mounds.

"Sssss! ssss...na!" she moaned unwillingly. The matter-of-fact way he said that made her tingle and blush, but she also started to worry about what was going to happen.

"See you arrogant bitch..." he taunt her, placing his hand at the base of her aroused peaks and pushed it upward to her sharp chin. "You cannot fight with your lust, your nipples are so erect, inside your blouse even, huh!"

A small measure of panic attempted to worm its way into her heart as she realized how intimate his look was and how good her breast felt in his warm grip. When he stared at her like this, she felt like she mattered to him, that he really cared.

Of course he cared you as a whore, not as a woman. Her subconscious pitched a timely reminder. Where he will end you is not longing but something more. Something dangerous and intense and utterly terrifying. Who know if you are only a bet he'd taken with his colleagues that he could not only bed the brainy ice queen, but make her fall for him. Who knows, he has said these words to so many women for destroying them.

Unable to take the intense desire in his eyes, she looked away, and he responded by bringing one of his hands up to her neck and forcing her to look at him. "Eyes on me, Bitch," he demanded.

When she looked at Sheikh Jamal, he was watching her intently, a hunter waiting for his prey to dash so he could strike. A dark breeze suddenly rattled fat leaves. The clapping noise made her jump, unraveling the last little shred of control she held over her mind. Him—this lovely cherry orchard around her—it was all getting to her, drilling down into the roots of her psyche where her dark bodily desires lay locked away. They were being chiseled free, and were sifting to the surface of her brain, taking hold.

"What you want from me Sheik jee? You know I'm not guilty of any crime and yet helpless in your hands to be ruined," she pleaded, again shutting all those sensual ideas coming in her mind like dynasties of kings.

"I want you to submit yourself to me — be mine, be my whore, serve me with all your devotion and charms." Sheikh Jamal replied and using his grip to push her back a step before releasing her throat. She took a deep, shuddering breath, strangely missing his hold on her neck. There was something very primitive about surrendering to a man who so completely held her life in his hands, find she did not resist him.

Be yours? Oh yes...please own me, forever. Her heart hearing those words literally started dancing, but her mind would never believe this pervert, who is already calling her a whore.

"I..." Kalpana's voice choked in her throat. She tried again. "I... "I shall serve dinner for your sir." She pulled her hand out from his hold and turned to leave, but he caught her arm, spun her back and kissed her hard on the mouth.

She froze momentarily as his mouth pressed over hers, then she melted almost as quickly as heat devoured her from the inside. Her knees buckled, but he caught her, pulling her hard up against his body, his lips moving hungrily and aggressively over hers.

Something wild and primal surged violently up from her core, and she met his hunger with a hot urgency. The best Kalpana could do in her defenses is not allowing his demanding tongue inside her watery mouth.

In her feeble attempt to push him off Kalpana moved her hands over his marble chest wrapped in a silk shirt, feeling resilient pads of muscle moving under her fingers. It made her hotter, hungrier, and she slid her hands down his belly.

He pulled back abruptly, his breathing ragged, his eyes wild in the silver moonlight. He took her by the shoulders, held her steady, his eyes searching hers for...something, for some answer to an unarticulated question. Confusion washed through her, and a coolness shivered over the heat of her skin. She suddenly felt embarrassed.

"Yeah, now you're making a good use of your anger...?" His voice was rough. "Now you are fighting with your inner hunger and desire. Don't you?"

Her heart was beating so hard she ached. She never felt her body acting like this ever with her husband as with this pervert. Kalpana wanted to ride his rough energy, tap into his power, and obliterate the fears that plagued her mind. One kiss had opened a hunger so raw in her she had no idea it had even existed.

She swallowed. This was a mistake. This was a man who could destroy her. This was her punishment—and he was just her abuser subject. Panic separated itself from the heat of her desire and began to writhe inside her again as rational thought resurfaced.

"I...! I can't do this, please," she said shakily.

"You can...!" Sheikh Jamal grabbed her again, this time his rough fingers grabbing her long neck. Before she could say a word, his fat tongue intrude inside her mouth. Involuntarily, her core, and she met his hunger with a hot urgency of her own, opening her mouth under him, her tongue twisting with his, her teeth scoring his lips, a soft moan releasing from somewhere deep in her chest. His lips on her were like sending dreams to her mind. New, beautiful, salacious dreams. Dreams that she was afraid of very perusing in her breast, as he held her mouth lock. Dreams were now travelled in her breath, as she swallow his drool

Somehow, Kalpana managed a scape from his hand, from his mouth and swiftly crossed the garden to rush inside the home, but in her haste taking wrong turn she rather moved towards the swimming pool, the noose of fear tightening, choking her.

She heard him coming behind her. Her breathing quickened, and she rushed through the palace, right past the guards. She just had to get to her room, get somewhere safe.

"You silly bitch!" He yelled from behind her.

He was coming after her. She could hear his boots. She began to walk faster, faster, her heart pounding as she broke into a run. She knew it made no sense at all, but she could not try to escape from the thing she feared the most—the power of her own attraction. The thing she tried to hide from. The fear she pretended she didn't have.

"Kalpana! Stop!"

He caught up to her, grabbed her arm, and spun her round. She was panting, her body drenched in sweat.

"What the hell is going on, Kalpana? What are you running from?"

You. Eve everything your represent.

But she said nothing. She looked away, afraid of connecting with his eyes, afraid of his magnetic charm, his lust, his growing sensual hold over her. I should never have let him drag her into this bet. She should never have looked in his eyes. I should never had allowed those arms to grab her, I should never have let him kiss her. I assumed she could handle him. God, what's happening to my resolve, why I cannot resist to him, to his eyes, his hand and his lips?

"You can rape me but nothing more you will ever get from me," Kalpana replied harshly. Her own mind had started working now, and somehow she had figured out, if this man is not a liar, he must be hosting a big ego and her solace lies in denting that ego. "I told you, the fake men can only ruin helpless woman," she slapped him with her word.

"All right, you arrogant bitch..." he replied peevishly and grabbed a chair. "You are now compelling me to punish you for my kindness."

What was it about his stare that could melt her like butter on a hot day? She was not really losing her bright morals to his dark lust.

He tilted his head toward a table by the pool. "Now go grip the edge of the table and bend over so I have a good view of that pretty ass.

"WHAT?" A warm, liquid sensation curled in the pit of her stomach. Her clit, which should have been immune to stimulation, pulsed. She couldn't believe she was becoming aroused by the threat of a spanking. Even a pretend one. "Sure, I'm not afraid of you or your punishments. Ruin me howsoever, you can, you fake man," she muttered, what she did not say, was but a dawning reality in her too. I'm only afraid of that desire and longing your eyes, idiot. Just tell me you, how you love me and I'm yours.

Despite pretending bold and confident, her breath was coming in shallow gasps. She flattened her palm against her chest to calm her racing, wayward heart. Her words but were denting Sheikh's ego. Born and raised in power and a groomed to dominate the world, he never had meet in his life, who is challenging him so openly despite all her vulnerability. Part of him was but loving her more, breaking her will added a new adventurous element to this night.

"Sure I will," Sheikh Jamal lunged and grabbing her wrist he dragged her to that table. Kalpana dug in her heels, but her sandaled feet had little traction, and she slid across the tiled floor. "You don't have to fight me, just fight with your body and you are safe."

With a slow, firm touch, he began to stroke arched butt, taking the time to make sure every inch of her skin had been caressed.

"Yes, hit me, coerce me, torture a mother of two daughters, that she allow you her degradation, you coward," she yelled but gain contrary to her bitter words, she went limp as Sheikh Jamal lifted her cocktail dress and her panty clad butts were exposed to his warm gaze.

"Shit...!" she cried in shame and humiliation. No one but her late hubby had seen her in panties this far.

"Yes, quite lot of shit, fat ass" his rough hand parted her legs slightly and, involuntarily, her ass slightly arched upward under his chin. This move was even surprised her, as if it was not her mind controlling her body, but something else.

"You are a loser..." Kalpana cried again, trying her best to provoke him. "You can make me cry in pain but cannot break me."

She heard him suck in his breath, feeling his hands shaking as he smoothed his palms over her bottom, caressing each rounded cheek slowly, almost reverently. He sighed heavily, mockingly. "It's a shame that such a gorgeous ass is wasted on such a hopeless bitch."

"And such a shame that such a chiseled muscles and power is wasted on a coward man, who rape helpless women," she replied instinctively without even realizing that she is rather praising him

"I know you horny bitch, you are lusting on my body, ever since you've seen me," extending his other arm he grabbed her back of her neck and pressed her cheeks over the cold glass of table.

"Loser...cowardly loser who can only torture a lady to break her will" Kalpana's only hope was to hurt his ego to the core and make an escape for herself or she knew her ravishment was now only a matter of when, beyond any if.

"Shut Up!" he said! "You talk when I tell you to talk!" Sheikh Jamal screamed in anger.

Kalpana tightened her fingers on the edge of the table and felt the heat of a flush move over her face. Drowning in an ocean of mortification, she lowered herself into the humiliating position.

"Above her, she heard his voice. "I will stop when you will declare yourself as mine. Not before." He raised his arm and Kalpana wondered if her strategy of provoking him, is really working in her favor. Sheikh Jamal paused, waiting. For her declaration.

SPANK!

Kalpana gritted her teeth; he could beat her senseless but she'd never give him the satisfaction of her willing submission. Unless he tell her, he loves her!

His arm came up another time, heavy palm landed mercilessly across her buttocks.

SPANK. Another pause!

Despite the humiliation, despite the harsh slap of his five kg hand, her pussy began to throb, and her nipples tingle. Kalpana counted through streaks of vivid pain-three times. By now she was sobbing. She knew he will fuck her after all, and she could avoid this pain, by asking him to fuck her. She should shout it at the top of her lungs and walk away from this madness. She should. But she didn't want to.

"Oh, oh, oh...Ohhhhhhufffffffff"...!" the moment he slapped her ass for the fourth time and a sound similar to a moan escaped her lips.

Sheikh Jamal's eyebrow shot up. "Well, well," he drawled.

"It does no good to punish you if you enjoy it," he snarled.

Kalpana bit her lip in embarrassment. A deep-seated craving awakened with a yawn and rose inside her. Her breathing hitched. Because voicing her dawning desire would require admitting it to herself, she couldn't speak the words.

He laughed, removing his hand, he then gave her ass a brisk slap that made her yelp. "I like this attitude Kalpana...but you are wasting your energies. Why don't you use your anger in fighting your own desire?" asked Sheikh Jamal suggestively.

"Desire...?" Kalpana asked, wiping her tears. To the much of her chagrin, her body was savoring the bitter sweet pain of restrain. "I've only one desire to dig you in the sand," she retort, lying to him, to her body.

"Well, if you' up for being mine then you'd better get used to it. You have to push down the feelings of regret." He smiled wickedly and with a sweeping hand, throw away glasses and crockery from over the table

She stumbled against the table, and he laughed, catching her, then depositing her on the surface. The cool wood stung her burning bottom. "Ow!"

"Put your feet here on the table, right one. Keep it steady." Demanded Sheikh Jamal.

She carefully lifted her leg and propped it up as he said. She looked back toward him, reaching out and running her fingers through his dark hair, tugging him closer. He smiled and slid his hands up her thighs, pushing the dress to her waist. Her panties were mined, wetness coating the front of them. She wanted to be embarrassed, but the look on his handsome face said she was everything he wanted and so much more.

He pressed his hand to her stomach, pushing her back down. "Do you like these panties?"

She looked down at them. "What? They're panties, only."

"Good answer." He moved to his knees and reached down, grabbing the soft cotton and ripping them twice to remove them from her.

Sheikh Jamal slowly began to trace circles on her inner thigh. "You have a beautiful pussy, Kalpana. I love fucking tight cunts. But it won't remain tight after tonight."

That mental image brought her out of the horrifying spell he'd woven around her. Before she could ask him what hell he was talking about, he slid his finger between her slick labia and teased the entrance to her pussy. She let out such a guttural moan that made Sheikh Jamal laugh, and he continued to tease her.

"Mmm. That is a very wet pussy." He played with her but avoided her clit, making her to offer love box and seek him to touch her where she needed it most. The long forgotten feel of warm hand between her legs, caused a twinge of... what??? Desire???!! No! She was swaying with his lust like blown moths against the rose-white flame.

Sheikh Jamal removed his hand from her throbbing sex and brought it down with a loud smack on her bottom. She flinched, waiting for pain, but only a slight sting warmed the skin of her left butt cheek. He spanked her again, this time on the other side, and she let out a low breath, relieved beyond words that he didn't plan on beating her. With that relief.

"Leave me please, don't corrupt me in these sins," Kalpana gasped as he dragged a finger down her center, dipping it into her as he looked up at her. He watched her closely as he pumped the digit a few times in and out of her, the wicked grin on his mouth undoing her.

"Your perfect body is made for the sins, bitch," Sheikh Jamal whispered his fingers working to touch every place. He seemed in no hurry at all moving just his lower pelvis, he began to push into her defeated cunt in a rhythm that had her scrambling for purchase on the table. His thick skilled fingers were then replaced by his massive crouch causing her chest to heave as her respiration rate rose and her heart pounded.

She was sure the front of his pants were totally soaked with her arousal by now. Fuck such a tease he is. Thought Kalpana, as Sheikh Jamal start moving his hips, like he is fucking her while his monster was still inside his pant. Her own wetness made her feel so humiliated, but it was nothing compared to the sensation of his cloth-covered cock rubbing on her.

"You are a real fucking bastard..." She whispered, it was not getting impossible for her to hold the burning desire deep in her. She wanted to taste him, to lick her essence off his cock, to have him use her however he wanted. Her tits pointed toward the stars and his hands moved from her thighs to her tits as she feel a much needed warmness around of his hands making light play with her anatomy. He tweaked each nipple and his clothed cock rubbed, all over her clit, as seeking an entrance inside her. "What you will get out of this game?" Kalpana inquired amid a loud moan. She was still trying her best, not to say, what he wanted to hear, but her mind and body had accepted him, for whatever he wanted.

"Oho, horny bitch...you're dripping and yet you don't want to say it, Huh?" Sheikh Jamal teased her, thrusting is clothed dick inside her defeated cunt.

Kalpana was now finally wet and very, very, willing. That she betrayed this did not bother her at this point! It did not exonerate him that she reacted as a sexual being to his unwanted sexual advances. Biology was, after all, biology! When you cause someone to act out of character, you are, indeed, the villain!

Finding zipper on the back of cocktail dress he unzipped it and pulled her dress of toughly like stripping of her skin. The expensive dress falls into a puddle at her feet. Sheikh Jamal deftly kicks it away with the painted toes of her left foot.

Naked, except for her heels, her body is covered with waves of goosebumps. She was not cold - she was feeling the electricity they are producing on her bare skin. His hands roam across her collarbone and the base of her neck, then around her breasts and to the sides of her torso. They travel around as far as her shoulder blades, then down across the small of her back. Stopping just above her ass, he lifted his fingers enough to allow only the very tips of his fingernails to lightly scrape through the nearly invisible hairs there. Scraping his way up. He smirks as he saw the hush work its way up from her toes to her forehead.

"You're such a pervert..." Kalpana murmured hiding all her emotions and desire. The most she cherished was that applaud in his eyes, no mirror ever told her that she is so adorable. Contriving all her lustful emotions her mind tried her best saving herself from his hunger. "You will burn in hell fire, for indulging me in these sins."

The goosebumps were larger and more pronounced now. Her nipples stand out - straining to be touched. He works his hands around to the front, across her belly and the tops of her hips. Back up to just below her breasts ... then back around again. He was teasing her - making her wait for the attention that he knows she needs on her breasts.

"Like the fire of lust you are now burning, huh?" he inquired. Sheikh Jamal was surprised by how much he wants to see her cry, fuck her until she's sobbing in his arms and begging for more. He questions, ruthlessly pinching and twisting her nipples, trapping the milk just beneath her nipples to send sharp jolts of pain through her. She reeks of pain and arousal so sharply now that it's almost suffocating.