A Reluctant Leap of Lust

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Please Sheikh jee- don't break me," she whimpers. "Please, let me go," she pleads. "I'm a woman but I will hate myself for all life if I'm broken," she whimpers and tears are trickling from her eyes now, wetting the sides of her face.

"Come on bitch say it, why then you smell like mine," he replied with a smirk and losing his hold on her nipples and pausing suddenly with his forehead against hers, he takes a moment to stare in to her eyes - as if he could actually see in to her brain. Her breathing is labored.

"Ahhh, Noooo, I won't ever let you hear those words, you tease". Her body was craving his touch. He kissed his way back down her face, her neck, her collarbone, her sternum and her belly; then around to the sides and back up again to the smooth skin between her breasts. His hands had not moved from around her breasts, and he brought them together as he began to lick the inside edges of her breasts and the cleavage in between. His fingers moved closer to her nipples, but with agonizing slowness. As they surround each nipple, they began to pull the skin back - causing the nipples to pop out even further, holding them captive from a distance.

Kalpana covered her mouth and pressed her legs together in shame. The last thing Kalpana needed was letting him hear her moans.

"Don't you cover your mouth bitch, are you afraid you will start begging for a fuck, huh?" Sheikh Jamal teased her and conspiring against her will, without warning, he covers her nipple with his mouth and sucks her in towards his throat. With his lingers still holding the skin taut, the sensations of his tongue and inner cheeks on her nipple is like an electric shock.

"Mmmmmmmm", Kalpana moaned aloud, her body bucks with its first small orgasm. Her shameful sobs slowly became moans when Sheikh Jamal grinned quickly and doubles his efforts - alternating between sucking, biting and licking, as well as between the two breasts. When his mouth was on one nipple, his fingers were pulling, tugging and rolling the other one.

"Say it bitch, beg me for a hard fuck, for the best fuck of your life," he demanding while shifting his mouth from her nipple to her lips.

Dark elemental lust had expanded inside of her with a sudden obsession to run her hands all over this man. Kalpana stared up at him, her gaze still caught on his. She stretched up toward him and grazed his lower lip with the edge of her teeth. Heat flared in his eyes. He brought his mouth down on hers, harder, hungrier than before. He entered her mouth, thrusting his tongue inside with an eager moan. Kalpana welcomed him, sucking at him, drawing him deeper, tangling her tongue with his, rubbing, stroking, enticing.

He took her hand and brought it against him, molding her fingers along his bulge as he dipped his tongue into the heat of her mouth again and again.

"Ahhhhhhhhh..." a moan caught at the back of Kalpana's throat. His hand grasped hers, leading her to her feminine mound, sliding in between her legs, cupping her, rubbing the fabric of her dress against the heat of her desire. "Please Sheikh jee...!"

His big hand cupping her breast. His mouth left hers, and Kalpana bowed back against the counter as his mouth closed over her nipple, sucking at her with hard pulls of his mouth. Tremors of excitement rippled along Kalpana's nerves. The sense of doing something forbidden only added fuel to the fire inside her. She gave herself over to the sensation of his wet, hot mouth closing over her other erect nipple. His teeth grazed the tender bud, and pleasure sparkled through her like stardust.

He moved lower, kissing her stomach, his tongue flicking over the point of her hip to the crease of her thigh. He parted the soft, swollen flesh between her legs. Settling his mouth against her, he kissed her deeply, and she gasped and bucked against him. Arching into the intimate kiss, she shamelessly gave herself over to the pleasure he was giving her. He pushed her bottom onto the table, lifting her hips with his hands, pressing her legs apart to more fully stroke, dragging her deeper into the tide of passion.

Kalpana thought she might die of ecstasy as wave after wave swamped her, stealing her breath, stealing her sanity. She reared up against him. She wrapped her hands around his erection, and Sheikh Jamal lost it. He pushed her back, slipped on protection, and thrust into her, dying a sweet little death as his clothed cock throbbed in her hands.

"'Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh Godddd yesssssss..." Her hips bucked and her whole being shook as the climax took over her young body. "Please, Sheikh jee, I beg you, please," Kalpana breathed out and tried to find something to hold on to, but only smooth wood met her fingertips. Interesting she too was not sure what she was begging for. Her mouth was wide open releasing sex heat to the banners of wind. The adrenaline was wearing off and the panic was setting in. Her eyes turned glassy. Her body started shivering. He pulled himself away from watching panic ravish through her body.

"Manners... bitch...manners. People always beg ... on their knees. You are not on your knees, Kalpana. How can you be begging me if you are not on your knees?" He asked her mock fucking her clit with his clothed cock.

Maintaining eye contact, she lowered herself to her knees in front of him. Her knees are spread slightly apart for balance, but this also allows her own scent to mingle with the heady aroma of the violets.

Reaching up she unbuckles his belt and opens his pants. The pressure of his hard cock makes opening the zipper a little tricky, but she manages without a problem. He kicks off his shoes and places his hands on her shoulders to steady himself as she helps him step out of his pants, boxers and socks.

He began to unbutton his shirt, and she forgot everything but the handsome Arab Sheik looking at her like she was the most delicious dessert and he had a huge sweet tooth. Slowly his solid chest came into view with its light smattering of dark chest hair. Something about Sheikh Jamal was so exotic.

He was such a tempting combination of crudeness with his smooth chocolate skin. Add to that his sensual lips and huge frame, and he was any woman's fantasy man.

There he stands - naked from the waist down - playing with her hair, his engorged cock throbbing in time with his accelerated heartbeat, his heavy balls hanging parallel to her chin.

Kalpana almost froze. Only her head moved, so she was looking straight at the massive Arabian horse in front of her. Was it a second or a minute before she was able to raise her gaze to his face? She would never knew. Nor would she know why she let him take her right hand, and place it on his tumescence. What she did know was how firm, bumpy and warm it felt, and how her loins were suddenly in knots.

One of her hands encircles his 11 inch long cock while the other gently, but firmly, cups his balls. Sheikh Jamal's monster cock almost had any resemblances to her husband's dick. It was altogether a different creature. As a result of childhood surgery, the head is flared open wider - creating a fatter mushroom. Instead of a small opening in the very tip, the underside of the head is almost completely separated.

"Have not you ever seen a cock before, you tight Indian cunt?" inquired Sheikh Jamal, slapping her lips with his 2kg heavy baton.

He was so fucking hot, and she momentarily lost herself in gazing at his body. "No, it's so bigggggg... I cannot, I really cannot, Sheikh Jee," she murmured in her trance.

"Stroke it bitch," demanded Sheikh Jamal in husky voice, while he grouped her long hairs in his fist. "Make it as hard, as you deem for your tight cunt."

The stroking and fondling continues unabated while her tongue begins to dart out. Not licking, exactly - more like the slender finger of an inexperienced typist hunting and pecking for letters on a keyboard. The tip. The underside halfway down the shaft. Back to the tip. Down to the base. Her attacks increase in speed and intensity. He lips arc now enlisted and alternate with her tongue - she switches between darting tongue strikes and open-mouthed kisses up and down his shaft.

His cock begins to glisten with her saliva. The added lubrication allows her hand to slide back and forth faster and more easily. The hand on his balls has moved further back and her fingers begin to tickle and tease his sensitive perineum. His legs spread slightly further apart to give her easier access to everything. She grins wickedly to herself as he falls further and further under her spell - giving up control and letting himself be pleasured.

Suddenly, without any warning she engulfs his entire cock. Before he can even register it. He is completely encased in the silky lining of her mouth and throat. Her lips and nose rest against his body as her throat muscles grip and release him. His sharp intake of breath tells her everything that she needs to know. He is hers. His hands run through her hair, winding the strands around his fingers and massaging her scalp. He does not need to hold he head in place- she wants this as much as he does and he knows she is not going anywhere.

Sliding back along his length, she locks eyes with him again - raising one eyebrow and eliciting a goofy grin from his normally unsmiling face. She begins to really work his cock with her mouth and hand now, while never ceasing to play with his balls and ass. She loves the feel of his cock in her mouth and in her hands, but she wants more.

Without looking down, she can tell that her inner thighs are virtually coated in her juices. They have been flowing freely since she walked in to his office and inhaled his clean scent. The attention she has been paying to his cock causes her pussy to drool profusely.

Grabbing her both tits roughly, he lifted her and act of standing up makes her a bit light-headed for a moment and she steadies herself against him. Knowing that she needs a minute to collect herself he rubs her shoulders and upper arms.

"Do it now. Fuck me Sheikh jee please, why you teasing me now...?" Kalpana cried lifted her lower body in the air. "I beg you Sir, please make love with me.

Pausing suddenly with his forehead against hers, he takes a moment to stare in to her eyes - as if he could actually see in to her brain. Her breathing is labored. Her body is craving his touch. Then slammed Kalpana onto the table, he said, "I don't make love. I fuck and I fuck very hard."

Gazing up at the chandelier, she willed herself to relax and go pliant. This wasn't so bad. It might even be fun. Then he stroked a hand down her inner thigh, and she gasped and spread her legs wider. "Yes, I beg you Sheikh jee, do that, do fuck me please...!"

Immediately he slapped her breast. "Say it louder, I cannot hear you."

She clenched her teeth, trying to keep from glaring at him. It wasn't her fault she moved. The way she reacted to him, the sensations he made her feel, they all contributed to a complete loss of thought. Her body simply reacted to him in a way she never expected her body will do ever. "FUCK ME PLEASE... Fuck me or I will die now, Sheikh Jee," Kalpana screamed so loud that her voice echoed all over the orchard.

She placed her palms on the table. She had more control than this. What if her Master liked to play games where he tormented her like this? She would have to be able to give him her complete surrender. Or as much as she could.

"Hold my cock and guide it in your cunt," demanded Sheikh Jamal.

Kalpana tensed in anticipation. Pulling her slightly forward, he then spread her legs wider.

"Please give it to me, pleaseeeeeeee, fuck me, for goodness sake." She groaned and had to fight the urge to tilt her hips up. Never before had she realized how much she used her body to express her emotions. She just wanted to give in to her instincts and lose herself in him. All thoughts of her daughters, morals or reputation had left Kalpana. She was being taken, not Fucked, by a tramp and no matter that it was sinful, rough and wrong, she was in ecstasy. Her quim had never been so used, so well filled, she'd never been really fucked before, just made love to. And as she came again, crying out her joy, Kalpana realized this was the only thing really missing in her life. A good, hard solid...

Kalpana held the long and heavy shaft and shoved the thick cock head inside her. "Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh, please, I will die, don't tease me more". She was literally now begging with wet eyes and wetter pussy.

He didn't even wait; he picked up one of her legs and entered her fully in one deep thrust. She let out a deep, satisfied moan but then covered her mouth as she arched up and cried out.

He set a driving motion, and she matched his fluid movements. He whispered erotic endearments that pushed her closer and closer to the edge until she screamed out his name. He pulled out, turned her around and surged back in. She screamed again.

"I love how your body fits mine," he said without slowing.

She reached up and slid her hands along his hips to his ass, digging her fingers in and pulling him down as he filled her up. Her head tilted backward as he groaned, his body moving into a deep thrust as his tongue brushed over her breast. He reached down and cupped her butt, his movements so sensual and calculated as he sated himself inside of her. Kalpana reveled in the moment, her body lost to him, her heart finding more than it bargained for. Lifting her hips and working her deeper, his thumb pressing to her center as he rubbed softly.

"Beg me to fuck harder your prudish bitch, your words will set my pace," He rolled his hips, his movements tensing the eight pack of his abs as sweat glistened on him. Kalpana reached up and ran her fingers along his stomach.

"Harder, Sheikh Jee... Harder." Kalpana could only whisper in her ecstatic state. She dropped her hands to the table and pushed up, her knee screaming in protest as he picked up the pace and pounded himself into her as she came undone. She wrapped her good leg around him, her fingers scratching desire along the thick muscles of his back.

"Yes... take it, this is what you need to extinguish the fire of your craving cunt. Take it bitch... All in you," Sheikh Jamal thrust against Kalpana with a growing intensity, each stroke harder and more powerful than the last. His hands pulled her hips to his with each stroke, filling her completely. Her moans and cries were torn from her by the storm's wrath as her abuser fucked her savagely. She felt a burning ember grow inside her with each stroke until an orgasm exploded from the center of her being.

Sheikh Jamal groaned into her neck as Kalpana's pussy suddenly gripped him tighter, squeezing his erection. His hands slide from her waist and reached around to her breasts, tweaking her nipples as he slammed his hips against her, again, and again. His teeth sank into the skin of her polished toe, as he had her one leg over his shoulder.

"Ufffffffffffffffff ffffffffffuckkkkkkkkkk... ahhhhhhhhhhhhhugrrrrrrrrrru." Kalpana breathed out a scream of ecstasy. His sudden touch on her breasts sent her over the edge again, her orgasm coinciding with a flash of lightning so bright and so close that the thunder was simultaneous. Kalpana began pumping her hips back and forth along his hardness, her pussy tight on his cock as wave after wave of pleasure washed over her.

"You are still so fucking cock hungry, bitch. Tight & wet, cock hungry." He teased her, with long shaft buried deep inside her and he grind his hips.

"UUffffffff, I'm still sweet and proper. It's you who does this. I'm blaming you for it." she whispered, as he groaned loudly, his body stiffening as his movements lost rhythm. Picking up his speed he grasped her hips and thrust harder and faster. She threw her hips back at him. "Aaah aah, mmmmh mmmhmmh oh Sheikh jee!" she murmured. Kalpana was hit by an orgasm so strong that it snatched her breath and nearly made her pass out.

He leaned down on her, his lips and tongue moving from her shoulder to her neck and stopping by her ear. His breath was hot and the lusty sound of his voice was like someone is slaughtering him.

"FUCK ME, I beg you Sheikh Jee, fuck me for evermore!" she screams when she is finally able to fill her lungs. Ile obliges by pistoning his cock in and out of her with fury. They were two animals with their grunts and gasps, his low and throaty and hers high pitched and staccato.

"I need to know that you're completely marked with my scent, my blood, and my desires." Jamal's mind was still working to establish his authority while pounding her cunt so mercilessly.

"Yes, mark me, take me, and own me. I'm as much yours as much you are alien to me" she whispered and rocked her hips. He growled and took her hands, raising them above her and pinning her to the table.

He forces his hips still, lest he loses control completely. "You smell like mine," he grunt, thrusting his monster shaft back and forth at wild pace.

"Waaaaahh, agggggh. Yes, yessssss. I'm yours," she responds automatically and her words go straight to his cock, as her cunt started milking the monster shaft.

"You're mine," he growls and felt the swelling of his knot as he thrusts, his cock growing thicker and hotter.

She scrambles a little beneath him, yanking at his arms, wanting him closer and he wishes he was inside her instead, cock stuffed in her heat and fucking into her tight hole. He doesn't stop thrusting even as she whines and orgasms beneath him, body convulsing and tension coiling.

"Yesssssssssssss...I'm yours. Your whore, your woman, your keep, a toy of your will, Sheikh jee." Kalpana screamed in ecstasy as Sheikh Jamal exploded deep inside her. Warm, throbbing cock cream filled her blazing cunt in a flash and a volcano of cum erupted from her cunt, flowing down to his balls and her thighs.

===============

Bright Morning of the dark night

Sheikh Jamal took her thrice more during the night, till she literally fall unconscious. Kalpana woke next morning wondering if it was a nightmare or a dream, but realizing quickly by their positioning it wasn't. She did not remember when she came to bedroom. Her entire body was broken in pain after getting fucked all night in different positions by the pool, inside the pool and in the wood.

She pulled his arm around her, the bed a mess from their night together. She was spent, her body sore and her heart quaking in fear for the thought of falling in love with him.

Sheikh Jamal wasn't only dangerous to her family wellbeing. He was a danger to her heart. She couldn't stop the feelings that threatened to engulf her as she watched him.

Kalpana wanted so badly to lie down next to him on the comfortable bed for whole day, to wrap her arms around him and sleep. Not fuck, like they had all night. Not even have love making. Just sleep over his broad chest in the most innocent sense of the phrase. But, she lacked the courage and he had already ravished all night. She was hopelessly boring and he was boundlessly fascinating. So she walked silently to the shower, thinking that if people were rain, she was drizzle and Sheikh Jamal was hurricane.

Kalpana watched the change in Sheikh Jamal's eyes. The irises darkened to a richer hue that took her breath away, as dark and as hot as the waters of the Caribbean. Her heart picked up a beat. Anticipation or fear, she wasn't sure which. Something hot and risky drifted through her body, pooling in the aching area between her legs.

He stopped in front of her, and for one long moment everything caught and held — words, breaths, gazes suspended as the charged air pulsed between them, saturated with anticipation.

"What are you looking, you cock hungry bitch?" Sheikh Jamal asked before reaching out and taking Kalpana by the hips. He pulled her to him, aligning her body with his as his hands moved up and down her sides. She pulled her hands over his shoulders.