A Reluctant Leap of Lust

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Have not you got what after all you need...?" she asked, looking up at him. "Now throw me away, as a tissue paper."

"Not yet, your horny bitch...not yet!" His voice was deep and without those more emotion than she cared to uncover. It was enough that the lust between them was so strong, but she knew, after her ravishment, she was another disposal pussy for him.

He pulled her in tighter and consume her mouth. She let a soft sob go and pressed her fears into the kiss, her body shaking slightly at the fear of losing him before really getting to have him.

He cupped one breast in each hand and massaged and kneaded them. Sheikh Jamal used his thumbs to tease the hardened buds, and her breath caught. When he lowered his head and replaced his thumbs with his tongue, she moaned giving in to his mouth.

"You've contaminated me in one night, all my purity is polluted with you," she whispered before leaning over and kissing him softly, her long hair providing a curtain for the intimacy.

"Maa", someone knocked at the door. "Are you awake, there is a bed new Maa... please open the door", amid the deep kiss, Kalpana heard crying voice of her daughter on the door.

===============

(To be continued. Please send your feedbacks for the improvements in next part)