All Comments on 'A Reluctant Nudist Ch. 09'

by SteveP

Sort by:
  • 22 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
excellent work

Once again a brilliant bit of writing that gets us involved not only with the action but the emotions of all the characters.

A shame that the series is no longer an illustrated one as it was probably the best ever in that catagory, but stunning none the less.

Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
A Great Story

This has been the best serial story on this site. I hope this isn't the last we hear of Helen and Steve. Great work!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
Saddened Supporter

We have reached the end of yet another enchanting episode in one of Erotica's best series.

It has everything in writing for an absorbing and satisfying reading pleasure - great effort again.

Sadly, one of the most attractive and endearing aspects of the early episodes is obviously missing; to wit, the marvellously appropriate photos, some sharp and some grainy, as the real amateur photographer would have taken them - is there a good reason for their absence?

Never mind, the "bare" story absorbs one still!

StevePStevePabout 20 years agoAuthor
Why photos are missing

The people at Literotica decided not to allow nude photos in the Illustrated category which seems to be a bit of an oxymoron (in more ways than one) and my previous submissions in that category were then all rejected. The only way to get them back in was to put them in a different category. If they ever change their minds I have photos for all stories so who knows?

Thanks for your encouragement and comments.

SteveP

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
far out story

this would have to be one of the best if not the best stories ive read, and ive read a lot of them,who knows if by haveing photos or illustrations would have made it any better,it was written so well you could have been there

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
Photos

If Literotica won't let you show your photos, then you should go to Kristen's Illustrated Archives. Good stories and great photos and illustrations.

Your stories are good but the photos make them even better!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
Excellent story - pity no pics

Steve,

This is really a great episode. I love the whole series - all the chapters are so well written. Shame about the pics ... What about a Yahoo supporters site?

Tony_UK

p.s. Brings back memories of the swinging seventies.

congruouscongruousalmost 20 years ago
Thanks.

I saw most of this story in my mind but pictures would have been such a luxury. Thanks for the first class story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
amazing

i have just finished reading all the chapters of your story and found myself wanting to experience it all as well! i couldn't resist having a play with my wet pussy as i read on and on......pity no pics though not that they were needed as my vivid imagination conjured up the images described pretty well ;)

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Great Story .

Wonderful story. Thanks for the journey, it was well worth the time.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Stay Edgy

Your stories are always erotic when you yourself are not feeling comfortable e.g. No.1 Don't write the story to inflate your ego e.g. big dick, better lover, saviour of all that is female. How about your good lady experimenting, you unaware of her pleasure, you dealing with that. Hey, she may actually enjoy it without thinking of you...Power to her, power to you by handling it honestly.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Damn... the secret's not a secret anymore !!!!

Struth Mate, no wonder there's so many Pommies and Yanks in Victoria ! Better be careful or you'll do the Tourist Industry some harm. You've let the cat out of the bag now and just kangaroos hopping down the street will not be enough. They will expect more now !!! Well done mate-anymore stories still to come...pretty please ????

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Its Dave again from Victoria

Hi Steve, its Dave Cooper again (check my comments on your first story). I'm glad to see that Helen blossomed into the cum loving slut that we knew she had the potential to be. Again just in case you missed my message, I was Greg the photographer's mate who was there on her first nude experience and also part of the group who had the pleasure of screwing her many times on a so called photographic weekend retreat at River Island Nature Resort back in 1975 or 1976. I believe she still holds the record for the number of guys as well as the number of times fucked of any of our 'models'. We estimated that the volume of jism she received over that weekend could be measured in pints.

BobnLoriBobnLoriabout 14 years ago
Nice work . . .

. . . keep it up. Truly an excellent tome combining more than erotic sex scenes with some excellent philosophical positions.

BobNLori

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Great Weekend . . .

One thing missing from the story . . .

More about Marny's Baby. Was it a Boy or Girl? Did it have a nice childhood? Did it ever want to know more about who his Father was? That sort of thing. Very intriging information.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Fabulious story, from start to finish - A Reluctant Nudist!

Loved your story, the plots, your method, quality writing of it. Every chapter was great! However, you definitiely out did yourself with chapters 9 and 10 - damn they were sexy, Especially Marny's part!!

I want to find every story you have written and read those too, so I will do a search herein for your name.

Thanks SteveP for a great reading. Look forward to more stories from you!!

..Mike

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Goes on and on.

Language wise, this is well crafted. Also tantalizing. However, it goes on and on and on and on.

Keep the story, but take out a lot of the wordiness throughout.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Loved it

A favourite

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
5 stars

great one

OceanBeachwalkerOceanBeachwalkerover 6 years ago
The Triumph of Nudism

This series successfully presents nudism and its distinctive character of sexuality. While they have many opportunities for overlap, they are a unique part of a natural life. The characters each bring this out in special ways and demonstrate how awareness and understanding of each is part of a developmental process. Each story captures how this may occur in a context of love, friendship, open-mindedness and acceptance. These qualities are not often found together (especially in the USA), in a way that makes the transition you show that can occur from jealousy, judgmentalism, repression (prudery) and control, to self-acceptance, respect, comraderie, affirmation and liberation. It is an uplifting experience presented through the relationships of these characters and the dominant attitude toward nudism. At least in American society, it is treated as an unacceptable lifestyle that is a taboo, subject to criminal prosecution, shame, deviance, perversion, in all but isolated, costly, licensed, and rare venues. YOU have shown that it is a natural choice that is more likely to bring pleasure, human bonding, freedom, relaxation, a healthy lifestyle that can promote respectful social interaction, and valuable release from anxiety and the increasingly stressful pressure of contemporary life. Please keep writing to show people should not be controlled by negative stereotypes and false assumptions that lead to soccial dysfunctions that are promoting our own self destruction. Your writing speaks on more than one level. It goes far beyond entertainment and offers insight into a harmonious, positive, supportive lifestyle choices. Your stories could continue to be a source of pleasurable reading, as well as offer more intentional lessons for how to improve the quality of life! Think about this potential and depth your writing can offer.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

An amazing story

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Good story. The last chapter described a rape though. Nobody seems to care? Sad.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous