A Reluctant Sex Instructor Ch. 01-02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Actually, I don't mind seeing two cocks the whole night," Denise said, licking her lips in an exaggerated manner. "Bring them down!"

Denise's words made me regain my focus. Tony was right; if it's a choice, I rather see the girls naked than be naked myself.

By this point, the girls were aware of Tony's tactics. They made sure to cover their flanks. Tony started doing feints, but the girls were determined not to lose.

"Aim for her shoulders," Tony said. I was wondering what he was talking about when he side-stepped a few times then stood face to face with the girls. Lisa wasn't expecting this. Her arms were wide open. I raised my hands and pushed her shoulders between her arms before she had the time to react.

It was a good thing I didn't freeze up when Lisa's naked tits were right in front of my face.

After the girls lost, we sat on the edge of the hot tub and drank more champagne. Then some more.

Somehow they had all forgotten about the punishment.

The combination of the benzo, alcohol, and playing in the waters was starting to take their toll on me. When I said I was feeling tired. Lisa suggested we should lie down on the sunbeds.

So we did. Lisa got me to lie down on the sunbed, undid her bikini bottom, then leaned against me, pushing her naked butt towards my crotch. Before I had the time to realize Lisa was fully naked beside me, she held my hand and wrapped it around her waist.

I was starting to get aroused, so I tried to move away from Lisa. But Lisa held me tighter and pulled my body against hers until my hardened cock was pressing against her butt.

On the other sunbed in front of us, Tony was also spooning a naked Denise, his hand cupping her circular breasts.

By this point, I was wiped out, barely registering what was going on. I was starting to feel the effects of too much alcohol with the benzo. I felt my mind slipping away. Then snapping back before slipping away again.

Sometime during that night, Tony and Denise started having sex in front of us. The rooftop was filled with their moans. I didn't know how they got started.

Lisa turned her body towards me and held me closed. She muttered something and I nodded, though I wasn't fully sure what she said. Then she held my neck with both hands and started kissing me.

It felt like an out-of-body experience. Like I was kissing her and watching myself kissing her at the same time. I was touching her body and saw myself touching her body. At some point she said something again, I muttered something back and then she started to stroke my cock over my shorts.

Then Lisa's hand was on my cock, but my shorts had somehow disappeared.

Then I was flat on my back with Lisa on top of me. My erection sandwiched between our naked bodies. Her massive tits hanging over my head.

She smiled.

----

I woke up with my heart pounding against my chest, with each pound reverberating into the depth of my skull.

The throbbing in my head worsened as I opened my eyes. Like getting repeatedly smashed by two frying pans in a cartoon.

I was lying on my back with a naked Lisa hugging my side. I was also naked, along with an intense morning wood.

I flinched, then tried to remain still when I saw Lisa was still sleeping. She looked like an angel when she slept. Though she was naked, I couldn't see more than what I saw last night with her arms and legs covering her private parts.

It was a good thing though, or I would have jumped out of bed.

I tried to remember how I got naked in bed with Lisa, but my mind was foggy, along with sharp pains like getting pierced by needles.

I remembered at some point Lisa held my hand and brought me to my room. I didn't know how I could walk in that condition.

I didn't remember walking down the stairs naked. I didn't remember getting to bed with Lisa. Millions of thoughts on my mind, along with the most important question of all.

Thankfully Lisa chose to wake up before my mind started spiraling too much.

With her head on my chest, she opened her eyes and looked at me.

"How are you feeling?" she asked softly.

"Um, like getting banged by a bus."

Lisa giggled. She tilted her head and leaned in to kiss me, but I jerked back out of instinct.

"Sorry, I..." Lisa said. "I thought you didn't mind."

"Uh... did we... did we... you know..."

"We didn't have sex last night," she simply said.

"Oh..."

"Are you disappointed?" Lisa asked teasingly with a grin.

"I... I'm glad we didn't," I said honestly.

"Oh, I thought... I thought you wanted to..."

"Uh, not... not when I can't remember anything," I managed to say.

"You... can't remember last night?" Lisa asked, a little horrified.

"I can't remember much after lying on the sun bed."

"Did you... remember us kissing?" Lisa asked hesitantly.

"I did."

"What about us... touching?" Lisa asked.

"Uh... some parts."

"Did you remember me asking you if you want to?" Lisa asked.

"Uh... I don't remember that part," I said.

Lisa opened her mouth, looking a little shocked. Then she got up suddenly. I turned away to not look at her tits.

"Shit! Shit, shit, shit!" she exclaimed. "I'm so sorry, Ken! I... I thought you wanted it! I wouldn't have done... that if I knew you were not lucid. Shit!"

Somehow Lisa was panicking more than me. I winced at her loud voice, feeling the throbbing pain in my temple getting worse, which made Lisa apologize over and over again.

"Uh Lisa... I... it's okay. I probably just need some coffee then I can remember," I said, trying to calm her now. "I'm quite hungover right now."

"Are you... upset over what we did last night?"

"I'm... not."

"That doesn't sound very convincing, Ken. You can tell if I... I made you uncomfortable."

"Uh... I liked what we did," I said. It wasn't exactly the truth, but it wasn't a lie either. I haven't had time to decide how I felt yet. "Honestly."

"Oh," Lisa said. "Did you remember me... touching... you below?"

"I did," I said. "And uh, I liked that."

Lisa looked a little relieved. "We are... still friends right?"

"What? Of course."

----

"You alright dude?" Tony asked as I sat down at the kitchen counter.

Tony was wearing just boxer-briefs today. I've seen him like this often, but I could never get used to the sight of his body. It looked like the angels had sculpted his body and showed the world the definition of 'perfect specimen.' His abs looked like they were custom-made and installed on his body.

And he wasn't even flexing.

"Hangover," I said. My throat was parched.

He chuckled. "Lisa had been panicking. She thinks she raped you."

Lisa went back to her room after she was certain enough I wasn't uncomfortable with what she did. I tried not to stare at her naked ass when she left the room.

"Uh... she didn't."

"Tell her that and give her a hug to reassure her."

"A hug?"

"You have a problem with that?" Tony asked. "You already did more than that last night."

I wanted to say I was drunk last night, but I didn't want them to think Lisa forced herself on me or something like that.

Though if I was honest to myself, if something like this happened to Lisa where she woke up with a guy and couldn't remember what happened last night, I'd have cried rape too.

Had Lisa raped me? I wasn't sure. But I didn't regret over what happened.

And then there was Tony. Tony didn't even mind one bit that I did stuff with his girlfriend. What a strange house I lived in.

"Dude," Tony said, snapping his fingers annoyingly.

I didn't mind when Lisa snapped her fingers. She was gentle. But I didn't like it when Tony did that. I didn't like it when anyone else besides Lisa did that.

"Uh, where's Lisa?" I asked.

"Taking a bath. Remember what I said."

"Reassure her, got it."

"So did you have fun last night?" Tony asked.

"I did."

"No regrets?"

"No regrets," I agreed.

"Denise was wondering if she could start coming down naked today."

"Uh..." Shit, I'd forgotten about that. "If... if she wants."

"Cool, I'll tell her."

That's the difference between Tony and Lisa. Lisa would keep asking if I minded, and made sure I was fully comfortable with it. Tony just accepted it.

I supposed I didn't mind seeing the two girls walking around naked.

I needed more practice.

----

"What's up, kid?" Denise said. "You had fun last night?"

Denise came to the kitchen a short while after Tony left. Despite her request, I was rather glad Denise wasn't naked.

Though she looked more erotic now than last night.

She wore a white crop top so tight, it looked like it was cling-wrapped around her breasts. The top emphasized her braless tits and flat tummy. Below she wore a pink boyshorts panties that made it hard not to look at her butt and long legs.

"I'm not a kid," I said annoyingly, trying not to stare at her.

She always called me a kid, for some reason. Even though we were the same age.

"Woah, the kid has grown up after getting laid."

"Denise!" Lisa yelled as she happened to walk into the kitchen at that time. "We didn't have sex."

She wore a long t-shirt that ended just below her butt. I tried not to guess whether she was wearing panties. Like Denise, she definitely wasn't wearing a bra.

"Really?" Denise smirked. "I remember seeing you stroking his --"

"Denise!" Lisa yelled again and glared at Denise.

Denise lifted her hands in surrender. "Alright, don't need to yell, girl."

----

"Are you comfortable with what we did last night?" Lisa asked me again after breakfast.

She had requested to talk to me again after I had coffee. We sat on the couch in the living room, with a space between us. I deliberately chose the spot furthest away from her.

"Yeah..." I replied. My head still hurts. It was a good thing it was Saturday. I wouldn't have been able to pay attention in class.

"Do you want to do that again?" Lisa asked.

"Now?"

"If you don't mind?" Lisa asked cautiously.

"When you said 'do that again' you meant..."

"Everything."

"Uh..." I liked what we did. Or rather, when I thought about what we did, I liked it. But things were moving too fast for my liking at the moment.

"We can just cuddle first? You're fine with that right?"

I froze. Despite everything I had told them, I still wasn't fully sure if I was fine with it.

"Come here," Lisa said, patting on the spot right beside her.

I paused and considered. Lisa still had a guilty look on her face. The last thing I wanted was for her to panic the whole day about forcing herself on me.

So I moved as close to her as possible without our bodies touching.

"Did you have fun last night?" She asked.

Why did everyone keep asking me that?

"I did."

"Why did you think you did?"

"Uh..." I wanted to say the naked tits. "The champagne?"

"How did you think the champagne helped?"

I really hated being treated like a kid today.

"Lose my sense? My inhibitions?"

"Because you stopped thinking too much and just acted," Lisa said.

"Uh, right." I thought it was the combination of the benzo and alcohol. But we were technically talking about the same thing, I guessed.

"Why don't you try to do that more from now on? We can start now."

"Start... now? Like how?"

"Did you enjoy cuddling with me last night?"

"I did."

"Then just cuddle with me. Don't think. Just do it."

"Right."

"Do you want to kiss me?"

"W-what?"

"If you want to kiss me or touch me, just do it. Don't need to overthink. Don't need to ask. Just act."

"What if--"

"If I feel uncomfortable, I'll tell you."

"Okay..."

"My limit today is anal sex. We can do anything you want, including sex."

On a normal day, I'd already be plotting my escape. I was a wimp when it came to a conversation like this. But today, I was getting annoyed.

"So... what? I just grab you and... and have sex with you?"

"You should make me wet first, but yes."

"I'm... not sure if I'm ready to go that far."

"See, you're thinking again. Don't think."

"But --"

"Don't think about whether you're ready or not. If you want, just do it."

I swallowed hard. I wanted to say the 'just do it part' was the reason why things went out of hand. But it's Lisa. I didn't want to upset her.

"I'll try."

"Good. Now take off your shirt and shorts."

"N-now?"

"Yes now. Do it now."

Just this morning she was afraid she had raped me. Now she was ordering me to strip again.

I shed my shirt and shorts quickly and sat back down. It was only until she asked me to lie horizontally on the couch then I realized I was just in my boxers.

What Lisa said was true. It was easier to just act instead of thinking about it. And with my head pounding in my skull, I didn't have the opportunity to overthink and let my mind jump to the negative.

Lisa got me to reposition my body such that I was leaning on my left side, my back pressed against the backrest of the couch.

"Close your eyes," Lisa said as stood over me.

With me lying down on my left side, in order to look at her face, I also had to look at the swell of her breasts that her shirt couldn't hide.

"What are you doing?" I asked.

"Just close your eyes," Lisa ordered. "Don't open them until I say you can. Do it now."

I closed my eyes, mostly so I didn't have to look at her breasts.

With my eyes closed, my headache and the fact that I was almost naked was very pronounced. I was afraid of what Lisa might do. She was definitely behaving weird today.

"Don't open your eyes and don't speak," I heard Lisa say. "I'm going to remove your boxers. Lift up your butt."

I felt a tug on my boxers before I could protest. But my hip raised on its own and I felt my boxers traveling down my legs and out of my ankles.

Knowing that I was fully naked now, I was too scared to open my eyes or speak.

But I was also starting to get aroused. For some reason.

Lisa took my left hand which I was leaning on and laid it perpendicular to the couch, with my wrist dangling over the cushion.

Then I felt her body against mine, with her butt pressing against my crotch. I opened my eyes out of instinct, while my body jerked away from hers. But I was trapped between her body and the back of the couch.

Lisa was fully naked beside me. This situation was starting to become eerily familiar.

She looked over her shoulder and frowned. "You're not supposed to open your eyes, Ken."

"Um, Lisa, what are you doing?"

"We're going to cuddle."

"Um..." I looked up towards the stairs. We were in the living room, which meant Tony and Denise could come down anytime.

"Don't worry, they're taking a nap in Denise's room," Lisa said. "They won't bother us today."

She wiggled and adjusted her body. Her neck was lying on my left arm. Then she took my right and draped it over her body.

"Don't move," Lisa said again as she turned her head away from me. "I'm going to lube myself."

She reached out to the coffee table and took a bottle of lube in her hand. Since when was there a bottle of lube on the table? It definitely wasn't there when I first sat down.

Lisa squirted a copious amount of lube on her hand and reached down between her legs to apply them. Even though I couldn't see what her hands were doing, I was getting hard. I tried to jerk my hip back again but there wasn't any space.

By the time she had finished applying lube to her sex, my cock was already standing at attention and poking her butt.

Lisa's hand reached between her legs and gripped my cock. Then she positioned my mushroom head between the gap in her legs.

I couldn't see where my cock was pressing against, but I had an idea.

"Can I push it in?" Lisa asked, still gripping my cock.

"Lisa, what --"

"Just say yes, Ken. Tell me I can push it in."

"Um..."

"You can say no if you don't want to. But I want you to say yes."

"Can we --

"Say yes," Lisa said firmly. "Do it now. Say it."

"I..."

"Ken, do you want to have sex with me or not? If you do, just say yes."

This very much felt like rape to me. Or at least coercion. But I was too aroused to care at the moment. I did want to have sex with her.

"... Yes," I muttered.

She pushed the head in and moaned. Only the head was in. It felt... very warm.

She jerked her hip back and forth, which I guessed she was trying to coat the rest of my cock with the lube.

Then I felt more of my cock entering her. Now it felt tight, though soft at the same time. As though my cock was sliding against butter.

I couldn't see what was happening, but I guessed half of my cock was already inside her. But at the moment she seemed satisfied with it.

"Now just hold me and breathe."

----

With my cock half-buried inside Lisa, I tried to calm down.

It helped that my brain wasn't working today. Or I'd be hyperventilating right now.

As I stared at the back of Lisa's blonde hair, I thought of how strangely Lisa was behaving. She usually made sure I was comfortable first before proceeding.

Now it seemed like she was just taking control without asking. As though she was determined that we had sex no matter what.

I wondered if her sudden aggression got to do with last night. Perhaps she wanted us to have sex so that she could assuage her guilt. If we had sex and I liked it, then it would just mean I had wanted to have sex with her all along. So she didn't really force herself on me.

So in a weird way, by forcing herself on me now, she could convince herself she didn't force herself on me last night.

My head hurt just thinking about that fact. I wanted to ask her about it. But I was afraid she would start feeling guilty again.

In any case, I was really, really enjoying this. Who wouldn't? Being inside a pussy was what I thought of constantly, especially Lisa's.

The feeling was... indescribable. Even better than with my hands. Exquisite. Or more like divine. Though my father would have me flogged for using the word that way.

Lisa pushed her hip back again, until her butt was pressed against my pelvis. We both moaned at her movement, with me grabbing her stomach tightly.

I was finally fully inside her.

I often wondered how my first sexual experience would be like. Being naked and intimate with a girl... I felt anxious thinking about that. Just the thought alone made me feel uncomfortable, no matter how arousing that mental image was.

But strangely, I didn't feel uncomfortable. It was the opposite of comfortable.

I liked being inside a pussy.

----

"Are you feeling alright?" Lisa looked over her shoulder and asked, after we spent a few minutes cuddling in silence, with my cock buried inside her.

"Yeah..."

"No freaking out?"

"No... It's... it's nice."

"Really?" She arched her brows. "You like this?

"... Yes."

She giggled. "Then we should do this more."

"Um... s-sure."

"No regrets?"

"Um... you didn't really give me a chance to choose."

Lisa winced. "I thought you would freak out if I gave you an option."

"I'd have," I admitted.

"You don't mind me doing this, do you?" she asked hesitantly.

"Um... I don't think anyone would mind."

She giggled again. "It's nice, isn't it?"

"Um, very," I agreed.

She smiled. "I'm glad you liked it then."

"Are you... alright?" I decided to ask.

"Yeah... just tired. And a little headache."

"Hangover?"

"Maybe? But we didn't really drink that much last night."

"I thought we did. My head hurts a lot."

She giggled again. "At least we had fun last night, right?"

"Um... actually I hadn't really had the chance to think about last night yet."

"Hey, don't think," Lisa said. "Just enjoy. You're enjoying yourself now, right?"

I wondered how many times Lisa was going to ask me that question. Perhaps she was still feeling guilty. "Very much," I said, trying my best to reassure her.

"Good."