A Reluctant Sex Instructor Ch. 01-02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This was the first time that not only was I not uncomfortable with physical touch, I was also fully at ease.

I was relaxed. Comfortable. And felt so good. It was like taking benzo but... but much better. I think I could really, really get used to this.

More than just getting used to it, I wanted more. A high that I've never experienced before. I didn't know I could feel so good like this. Like, it was the first time in my life I felt the closest to being happy.

"Lisa?"

"Hmmm?"

"Do you mind... uh... do you mind if I... go again?"

"You going to come again?"

"I meant... uh, thrusting"

"Oh! Knock yourself out."

I knocked myself out and started thrusting again.

---

"So you like this position huh?" she asked after I came a second time.

"Uh... The evidence suggests it."

She gave a chuckle, which caused a tremor in her pussy. "Do you feel safe when you're on top like that?

"Yeah... like I'm in control... and... like..."

"Like?"

"Like you're... mine."

"Like I'm yours to use as you please?"

I had meant that she was literally mine. Her body for my pleasure. Her pussy for my cock to fuck. She was mine.

But I was relieved she thought I meant something else. I had almost blurted out how much I was in love with her.

"Yeah... something like that," I said.

We continued to lie together with me on top of her, enjoying our post-orgasmic bliss.

----

"Is this different when you have sex with Tony?" I asked.

I could feel her chest heaving underneath me. I could do this all day.

"Of course. Sex with everyone is different," she said. "But it's not worse with you if that's what you're asking. Everyone's different."

"Does the size matter... a lot?"

"It does," Lisa said. Then she added quickly. "But so is the shape as well. Yours is thick, especially the base."

"Is that a good thing?"

"Oh, it is!" Lisa assured me. "It's actually very nice. I like your cock in me like this."

"Uh, thanks."

"You're supposed to say you like my pussy too."

"I... was?"

She giggled. "What's more important is to find a position that works for you. For you and your partner. This works for you, actually. I feel very... stuffed."

"In... a good way?"

"The best possible way."

"Uh, good to know."

"Denise's going to want you to fuck her after I tell her about this."

"Uh, you're going to tell her?"

"Of course. She's my best friend. I tell her everything."

"And uh, what should I do if... uh... she wants to have sex with me?"

"You'll fuck her of course," Lisa said matter-of-factly.

I swallowed hard. "What if I don't want to?"

"Nonsense. Of course you want to. She's so hot. Everyone wants to fuck her."

I ignored the comment about 'everyone wants to fuck her.' I know Lisa and Denise always had sex together. Everyone knows that.

"Um, so you have no problem with me having sex with Denise?"

"Why not?" Lisa said. "She's a good fuck. One of the best. You'll love fucking her."

This kind of crude talk was common with Denise and Lisa. After being friends with them for years now, I hardly cringe anymore.

"I'm not sure if I'd be comfortable having sex with her."

"Don't worry Ken, I can be there when you have sex with her if you want."

"Uh, like a threesome?"

Lisa turned her head back and smirked. "Are you already thinking of having a threesome? Right after losing your virginity?"

"N-no!" I said quickly. "I was just clarifying."

She smirked again. "A threesome does sound like a good idea. Denise would love it."

I was more interested in having sex with Lisa again than a threesome with Denise.

"Um, what about us?"

"What about us?" she repeated.

"Are we going to... uh... do this again?"

"Of course!" Lisa said. "I love having sex with my friends."

"I don't understand how that works."

"Sex's just sex," Lisa explained. "Sex brings us together. I love being close to my friends."

"I didn't know sex is that simple."

"Sex is enjoyable. We help each other feel good. There's no reason why we shouldn't have sex with friends."

"Uh, right." Still not getting it.

"In any case, we should probably do this a few more times first before we process further."

"Proceed further?"

I liked the idea of "a few more times" but I already thought this was the furthest we could go.

But apparently I was wrong.

"You've not fucked my ass yet."

I swallowed hard.

----

Denise snatched the laptop on my lap, threw it on the couch beside us and straddled me.

She pushed her tits into my face. Even with her crop top on, I could see her sharp nipples on her circular round breasts, like two snow globe on a flat board, with tiny peaks.

"I heard you fucked Lisa really good today," Denise said. "She was impressed."

"Uh, did she?

Having sex with Lisa for the first time was beyond amazing. It was everything I had fantasized and more.

After we had sex and cuddled for a while, she left my room while I spent the rest of the day in bed, reliving the whole thing over and over again. Despite having ejaculated twice, I got hard every time I thought of my time with Lisa.

At dinner time, while we ate pizza in the living room, Denise kept smirking at me. Lisa and Tony acted like nothing had happened. It was very weird.

How do people behave with each other after having sex? I had no idea.

After spending the whole Saturday having sex and thinking about sex, I decided I should at least do some work before I slept. The living room tend to be quiet on a Saturday night. I hadn't expected Denise to come on me like this.

"How about you let me have a ride?" Denise asked. She rocked her hip back and forth on my pelvis, making my cock harder with each stroke.

I froze. Lisa wasn't kidding about Denise wanting a turn.

Even with t-shirt and shorts on, Denise's body felt too good on mine.

"Uh..." I stammered. I glanced down at her crotch, mainly to avoid the eye contact. With just a mini black thong covering her sex, it was tempting. She could be a model if she wanted.

I wondered if she had traded her boy shorts with a thong just to seduce me tonight.

"Or you can fuck me from behind," Denise said sultrily. "You like that, right?"

"Uh..." I stammered again.

One would think that after losing my virginity, I'd be comfortable with physical intimacy like this. And I'd take up Denise's offer for sex.

Especially with a body like Denise's. Her body was made for gracing the cover of magazines. The kind of body boys masturbated to. The kind I'd masturbated to.

In high school, Denise's nicknamed was 'titsticks,' which was short for 'tits on a stick.' Thin with big, round tits.

Though for anyone looking at her, the word 'stick' wasn't the first time that came to mind. It was 'fuckable.'

Very fuckable.

But I couldn't just whip out my cock and and fuck her. I wasn't built like that. Or at least my mind wasn't, even if my body really liked that idea. Maybe in time, with more practice. But not now.

"Denise, I --"

"Hush," she said. "You want me right?"

"I..."

"I'm even tighter than Lisa," Denise said. "Can you imagine how nice it would feel to have your cock inside me?"

"Uh, how... how do you know that?"

"My pussy's so tiny you can barely fit your fingers inside me."

I wondered how Tony's monster cock fit inside.

"I... I don't think I can do it now."

She humped her thong-covered pussy against my erection a couple of times. "The evidence suggests otherwise."

"I'm tired... I was about to go to sleep."

"We can sleep together."

"Uh... n-not... not tonight."

"So we're going to fuck tomorrow?"

"Um..." Shit, how do I get out of this? "Denise... Can you... can you not?" I pleaded.

She giggled. "Can I not what?"

"Not... do this."

She looked at me for a moment and chuckled. Then she got off me as quickly as she got on. "Don't keep me waiting, Ken. I want your cock."

Any teenage boys would love hearing those four words. But I cringed instead. Denise was too aggressive for my liking.

She turned around and left. I watched her thong-clad butt walked away from me and up the stairs. Her butt wasn't as big as Lisa. But it was... perky. The kind of perky that would be a delight to do her from behind.

All those hours spent working on her glutes paid off.

Before she disappeared into the second floor, she turned around and winked at me when she caught me staring.

Shit.

Knowing Denise, she was likely going to keep trying to seduce me until I gave in.

Whenever a girl said that a guy was a 'good fuck,' Denise would want to try him for herself.

Apart from Lisa, Denise had a group of friends that recommended guys to each other to fuck. Suffice to say, Tony came highly recommended.

I never thought girls like that actually existed in real life. They enjoyed great sex, were not possessive, and unashamed about what they wanted.

What's more, they seemed to have turned the table on their male counterparts. These girls judged guys based on their looks, cocks, and how good they were in bed. They compared notes and gave each guy a rating.

"Brad's huge, but he doesn't know how to use it. Just fucking lie there and expect me to do all the work."

"Andy wasn't bad. A bit on the smaller side but compensated with his hands and mouth. Know how to use his cock to hit all the right angles too."

Coming to college was an even bigger eye-opener. Ezra was the president of a sorority called La Pute, which was known for promoting polyamorous lifestyle.

Strictly speaking, La Pute wasn't solely focused on polyamorous. It was a radical feminist group that taught women to take back power from men when it came to love and sex. The direct translation of La Pute literally meant 'slut' or 'whore'.

One of La Pute's doctrines was to rewrite the traditional rulebook of relationship and sex. Instead of women being the passive one, they encouraged women to take the initiative instead. Rather than waiting for men to hit on women, women were taught to approach, flirt and seduce men that they wanted to date or fuck.

La Pute also dictated that the negative and insulting terms like 'slut,' 'whore,' 'skank' or 'promiscuous' were a good thing. Calling a woman promiscuous was a high praise. A progress in their vision to help women take back control.

Because of these, La Pute were said to be where all the most attractive and promiscuous college girls gathered. I supposed it made sense. Girls who loved sex were often slut-shamed. La Pute learned to embraced their sluttiness. They wielded their bodies as a weapon instead of seeing it as a weakness.

La Pute also had a list of l' étalon, which literally meant horse. Or commonly known as a stud. A stud was an honorary male member who had been approved by La Pute. A stud that whom could date and fuck.

Any male who was given 'Stud Status' would automatically have tons of college girls wanting to have sex with him. Tony was the biggest of the biggest stud.

I didn't know how a stud was decided by La Pute, but Denise was one of the judges. Part of her job as a judge was to have sex with guys and determine whether he was stud-material.

La Pute started way before we came to college, but Denise was the perfect personification of its ideals. When Denise wanted to fuck a guy, she always got her guy.

So now when Denise had set her eyes on me, and with Lisa encouraging it, it's only a matter of time before she broke through my resistance.

But I wasn't ready for that yet. I was still trying to comprehend all that happened with Lisa earlier.

The reality that I had sex with my biggest crush still hadn't fully sunk in. And Lisa said we were going to keep having sex. Even after coming twice, I got aroused whenever I replayed the memory of fucking Lisa in my mind.

I've also not had the chance to talk to Tony since I had sex with Lisa earlier. I didn't know how he would feel about that. Despite what Lisa and Tony said, the idea that Tony encouraged me to have sex with his girlfriend was weird.

But I reminded myself that Tony, Lisa and Denise were not normal people. The regular rules of sex and relationship didn't apply to them.

Then there's the strange request from Lisa wanting me to help stretch her butt. I got aroused again imagining my cock disappearing to her butt. Her juicy, bubble butt.

I looked around the house to make sure no one else was there. Then I took my laptop, covered it over the bulge on my shorts, got it and went to my room.

I stripped off my clothes and whipped out my cock. It was still very hard. I started stroking it as I replayed the memory of having sex with Lisa.

****

End note: I had plans for this to be a novel-length story. I've already a plot outlined, that includes a lot of orgies and sex parties. I also enjoy exploring the realism of polyamorous relationships and sex based on my own experience (see my bio).

The next few chapters will explore more backstories, world-setting and characters development. Along with more sexy characters.

But first time writing here, so I'm not sure if this is good enough to continue. Let me know if you're interested to read more of my writing.

P.S. I'm also looking for editors and beta-reader. Please DM if you're interested.

Please rate this story
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
12 Comments
BonebibrainBonebibrain3 months ago

OKOK Forrest let’s talk… First, great writing style and I hope to God there is more! Great story line, ❤️‍🔥❤️‍🔥❤️‍🔥 and a future for more 🤔

Now for the most important thought… how can I get a hold of Lisa? Last name, number, SS#, pics, whatever… Denise scares me! And for Tony, what a jerk… big dick syndrome… I am regular, not great looking and I stumbled and bumbled through all sorts at working with a big hospitals and lots and lots of nurses! What an amusement park of sex, all shapes, colors and sizes… got all I could and LEARNED how to please women and myself to boot! Ur story is reflective to probably more then the studs in life…REALLY REALLY enjoyed the ride and definitely want to read more… just in case this is a journal I will send a private message with my contact info…😊🫨🥵🤔 B.T.W. Do either or any of the ladies have pretty 🦶🦶 💗🦶😊 BBB

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

This story hit close to home… I’m guessing everyone has anxiety to a certain extent. I can relate to the story a lot. Even though I have neither a medically diagnosed anxiety nor such amazing friends who’re desperate to help me out.

This story was a very reassuring story. Made me feel like there’s always someone or something looking out for you. Thanks for the concept and the amazing story written around it.

dropshot67dropshot67over 1 year ago

Definetly an interresting and novel story line. Easy to read and entertaining. 5 stars

KyleTayleeKyleTayleeover 1 year agoAuthor

I’ve been receiving two very polarizing feedbacks on Ken.

1) Ken’s too annoying, neurotic, weird, unreal, and exaggerated. Unrelatable.

2) He’s very relatable. The experience feels very genuine.

First, the good news is whether you hate or love Ken, this story is going to be a “hero’s journey” where he learns to be less annoying and more like a stud. Think Karate Kid. Lisa and Denise are making him do "wax on wax off". With enough practice, Ken will be less neurotic and less wimpy.

By the end of chapter 4, there will be a shift in Ken’s attitude and personality. I hope you enjoy seeing Ken grow as much as his friends.

(Just to manage expectations, Ken will still be annoying at the end of Book 1, I think. People with mental conditions don't get 'cured' easily, no matter how much they want to. But hopefully, there would be less 'I just want to smack Ken a couple of times' moments.)

For those that said, “Ken is too annoying to read.” - I agree. It's annoying to write him too. But I had a reason for that.

I’ve created Ken to have several mental conditions, including social anxiety, depression, and neuroticism. He also doesn’t do well with too many mental/physical stimulants. His brain will struggle to process them, so he ended up “spiraling”.

<b>Why I chose Ken as the main character</b>

Other than making it interesting and not the usual “stud with big dick” trope, I also wanted to showcase people with debilitating mental conditions.

For someone like Ken, without his friends, he’s essentially non-functional as a human being. I used to be like that to some extent as well.

For people with severe anxiety, sometimes the most minor thing can send them “spiraling” like Ken.

I used to have severe anxiety in college. Then I developed social anxiety after a traumatic accident. The social anxiety was so bad, I couldn’t speak to strangers. Words would form in my mouth but stuck at the throat.

I remember going to a party with my friends. It was supposed to be a fun night. When I took the train on the way there, I saw someone reading a book.

My mind started spiraling at the sight of the book:

- The book reminded me I was supposed to read 3 journal articles and write an essay

- Essay reminded me I needed to maintain a certain grade for the dean’s list

- It reminded me I need to do well in school

- Then I started getting worried about my future

- Then I wondered if I should be going to a party instead of doing my essay, even though it’s only due in a few weeks’ time.

- For the rest of the party, I was anxious about something I shouldn’t even be anxious about

All these anxious thoughts just for seeing someone reading a book. Go figure.

I had taken the liberty to apply how anxious people feel in sexual situations. I suspect that those in camp (2) had experience with anxiety, even if it’s not as exaggerated as Ken’s.

I tend to have a few themes and sub-goals in my stories. One of them for RSI is to show how difficult life could be for people with anxiety and/or depression. And how having good friends could help.

When I was suffering from social anxiety in college, I met a grad student who designed a series of practice sessions for me to overcome my social anxiety. It was an adaptation of lab experiments and translated into real world. One such practice was walking up to someone, saying hi, smiling at them, and walking away before they could react. It was to teach my subconscious brain that people are not as scary as my anxious brain thought.

In case you’re wondering, we got together for a while, but no threesomes or butt stretching involved. (RSI is not my life's story).

I also had a life version of Tony as a friend, who always tried to help me with my anxiety through very brute force methods (more about this in chapter 4). But no, I didn’t have sex with his girlfriend.

I enjoy writing stories that feature the MC who wants to have sex but suddenly gets thrust into situations where there’s too much sex too fast. Female characters have to persuade MC to have sex.

I already have at least 4 story ideas I’m developing. I can’t wait to finish RSI book 1 before diving into other stories eventually.

At the moment, I intend to finish at least book one of RSI for now (though that might change). Beyond that, we’ll see. I’m can't wait to start other stories as well.

Many erotic writers have the attitude of “I write what I like, not for others.” (Nothing against that, but I wonder why they publish if that’s true). For me, it’s the opposite. I like to write for others. While I have visions for my stories, I want people to like them. If they don’t, I will stop writing. Throw it into the bin and never touch it again. A failed story doesn’t deserve to end. Life is too short to end stories with bad reviews. I don’t want to finish stories that no one wants to read.

All this is to say, please continue to give me your comments. As long as enough people show me they like it, I will continue RSI (at least to the end of Book One). If not, I’m eager to start other stories.

Chapter 3 and 4 of RSI should be coming soon. I hope you will like it. And please let me know what you think.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

A fun to read, sexy story. Glad to see a second chapter posted.

Show More
Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

That's What Friends Are For Justin's best friend Samantha will do anything for him. in First Time
Bosom Buddies Ch. 01 A nerd befriends the 5 hottest girls in school.in First Time
Senior Year Memories - Addison A hung nerd helps a busty cheerleader get revenge.in Erotic Couplings
Comforting My Neighbor's Daughter I fuck my innocent neighbor when she comes to me for comfort.in Mature
A Blizzard & the Night of Firsts A storm forces a virgin to find warmth with 3 women.in First Time
More Stories