A Reluctant Sex Instructor Ch. 01-02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

----

"Ken?" Lisa said. I didn't know how long we remained on the couch like this. I guessed perhaps more than ten minutes. Maybe closer to twenty.

By this point, I had reached a state of zen. My headache had mostly subsided. I was feeling good. But who wouldn't feel good in this situation? Having Lisa's naked body against mine was so comforting.

I hugged her body close to mine. My left hand reached around her shoulders. My right around her smooth tummy. I don't think there's anything else better than hugging her from behind and being inside her like this.

I was still trying to get used to the idea I was actually inside Lisa.

"Hmmm?" I asked.

"Do you think you can... thrust a bit?" Lisa asked.

"Thrust?"

"You know, in and out. That's what people do when they have sex."

"Oh... I know what sex is... geez... I just..."

Lisa giggled. "You just?"

"I didn't... like... actually think we would be having sex," I said.

"Your cock is inside me. I'm no expert but the evidence suggests it."

I laughed. "I'm really bad at this."

"Nonsense, you just need more practice," she said reassuringly.

Practice. I liked this practice. I could do more practice like this.

"That's another way of saying I'm bad, isn't it?" I asked.

"Well, sex with everyone is different. It also gets better over time. Nobody's perfect, not even Tony."

"I'm pretty sure Tony won't forget to thrust when... when he's already inside."

She gave a little chuckle. "Actually this is really nice like this... it's different. But nice."

"You don't have to placate me. I know I'm not a stud."

"I'm serious!" Lisa turned to look at me. "Most guys would just hammer away immediately like a pile driver."

"A pile driver doesn't hammer," I replied drily.

She laughed. "You know what I mean. A lot of guys just come too quickly."

"Oh shit" I jerked my hip back and away from her but I was trapped.

"What?" Lisa asked quickly. "Did you come? If you did, don't worry, it's fine.

"No, it's not that."

"Then what? Talk to me."

"Uh, I forgot to wear a... a condom," I said.

"Oh!" Lisa exclaimed. "Don't worry I'm on birth control pills."

"But what about... uh..."

"I take STD tests every few months if that's what you're worried about. I can also take another one this week if it makes you feel better."

"Uh... That's not what I meant..."

"Then what did you mean?"

"I was going to say pills are not 100%."

"Even condoms are not 100%. But if it makes you feel better, we can wear it if you want. But I'd rather not."

"Uh... why not?"

"I hate condoms," Lisa said. "One of the reasons why I don't have sex with random guys. I need to trust that he's clean."

"Is that... the reason why you want to have sex with me? Because I'm a virgin?"

"What? Of course not. It helps that I know you're clean but that's not the reason."

"Then what's the reason?"

"Ken, don't spiral again. I've already told you it's because I trust you."

"But..."

"Ken," she said sharply. "If it makes you feel better, I actually don't enjoy having sex with virgins. That's Denise thing."

"Can I ask why not?"

"If they're inexperienced, they don't know how to fuck properly. And they tend to come very quickly. I'm actually surprised you haven't come yet. Most virgins don't last this long when they're inside me."

"Uh, I also don't know how to fuck properly."

"You can learn. Everyone starts off as a virgin."

"But you said..."

"Ken!" Lisa yelled. "Stop it. How about we just start fucking instead of talking about it?"

"Uh, right."

She pushed her hip back a couple of times. I felt the familiar feeling of masturbating. Except she was masturbating me with her pussy. Definitely better than with my hands.

"Just follow my movement," Lisa said. "Back and forth. In and out."

I followed her rhythm. Shit, my first sexual experience didn't disappoint. It was even better than I thought it would be.

Maybe if I knew how good sex was, I'd have been more open to it much earlier.

I pulled my hip back then jerked it forward, feeling my cock gliding into her. Then pulled back and pushed it in again.

"Am I... doing it right?"

"Less talking... More thrusting..."

I talked less and thrust more. I didn't know what I was doing. Sure, I watched porn. But porn made it seem so easy.

"You can go faster... and harder..."

I tried to go faster and harder. But it was difficult to do it spooning like that.

"Hold my hip for more leverage..."

I held her hip and pulled her hip towards me each time I thrust. I felt her butt bounce against my skin each time. It was so good.

"Longer strokes... that's... that's it."

She started panting harder. "You're doing good..."

She reached back and held my hip "Stop for a moment..."

I stopped immediately. "Did I do something wrong?"

"No... I want to change position."

----

"You can look at my tits, you know," Lisa said. "Come on, look."

After saying she wanted to change position, Lisa got me to sit up and then immediately straddled me, impaling herself on my cock even before I even had the time to watch it disappearing into her pussy.

With us in cow-girl position, the first thing I did was to stare at her massive tits. Teardrop-sized and glorious. I've seen her bare boobs a few times now but never this close.

They were perfect.

Then I felt ashamed and immediately looked up at her face. She was amused. I stared into her green eyes and then suddenly felt very awkward.

I had always been uncomfortable with eye contact, especially this close. Over the years, I had gotten comfortable with looking Lisa in the eye whenever I talked to her. But being this close to her plus the fact we were naked and have sex was too much.

So I stared at her neck instead. It was the safest place for me to look at.

But when a naked girl sitting on your cock asked you to look at her tits, the polite thing to do was to look.

So I looked at her tits, less ashamed of myself this time.

"Now touch them," Lisa said.

"Are you sure?" I asked, looking up at her eyes, then down at her tits again to avoid eye contact.

She giggled. "Surer than having your cock in my pussy. We're already fucking, Ken. You can at least touch my tits."

She held my hands and brought up to cup her breasts. So soft. I lifted them up a little. They were heavy. How could women stand up straight with their boobs so heavy?

"You like?"

"There's nothing not to like," I answered honestly.

She giggled again. "A girl likes to hear that. When you don't touch a girl's tits during sex, or even look at them, she may think you don't like it. It's rude."

I didn't want to be rude. "I... like them very much."

"Show me how much you like them."

I tried squeezing them. I didn't know what I was doing. How do you play with breasts? Porn made it too easy.

"Uh, am I doing it right?"

"Not bad," Lisa said. "But I really want to ride you now."

"Okay..."

"Hold my hip."

I held her hip.

She put her hands on my shoulders and started riding me. I watched her boobs bounce up and down in front of my face. It was hypnotic. I never understood why guys liked looking at bouncing breasts until now.

She started moaning with each stroke, a delicious sound to my ears.

Her body was like a union that decided all the fat on her body should only go to her breasts and her butt. The rest of her body was declared the no-fat zone. She was curvy with not an ounce out of place, as declared by the union.

I looked down and watched my cock disappearing and reappearing between her lips. Her lips dragging up and down along my shaft, gripping me tight. So erotic.

Her pussy looked so perfect at close up. Fully shaven. The most beautiful thing. How could anyone be this beautiful?

Lisa suddenly stopped. "Ken," she said sharply.

"Hmmm?" I looked up at her face. She was frowning.

"Can you... get out of... your head?" Lisa said between breaths. "It's rude."

"Huh?"

"You're supposed to be enjoying this," Lisa said.

"I am,"

"You're not. You're in your head," Lisa said. "Don't think. Feel!"

"Uh, sure," I said, not exactly sure what she meant.

"Feel my naked body against yours. Feel your cock in and out of my pussy. Feel how good to be inside my pussy. We're fucking. Feel how good it feels to be fucking me. Get out of your head and feel!" Lisa said a little angrily.

"Sorry..."

"Feel this," she said. I felt my cock getting squeezed inside her. Damn... Like my hands but better. So warm and so tight. So... exquisite.

She slowly rocked her hip back and forth.

"You feel that?"

"Yeah..." I said, as I felt the pleasure radiating from my cock.

She sped up the movement of her hip. I let out an exhalation.

"Good?" She said without missing a rhythm.

"Yeah..." I moaned. The wave of pleasure was coming on stronger now with each stroke.

She gradually increased her speed. I started moaning alongside her.

"Use your hip... fuck me back..."

I jerked up my hip, matching her movement. Each thrust like fireworks in my brain.

"Fuck..." Lisa moaned. She sped up again, lifting her hip all the way until my mushroom head was just inside her, then she dropped back down fully, with my hip pushing up to keep hers.

"Urgh... urgh... urgh... urgh..."

Lisa moaned louder and faster as she rode me. Her pussy squeezed my cock tighter and tighter, her thigh pressed against mine as she kneeled on the couch.

We went at it like this. I was lost in pleasure. Such a simple thing we're doing. Yet so much pleasure. How could there be so much pleasure from one simple act like this?

"Mmmph!" She screeched as her pussy clenching tight against my erection, squeezing me hard. I moaned in response. Then her hip started jerking. Legs shaking. Was this what spasm was?

She let out a loud cry, leaning against my chest and squeezing me tightly against hers, the walls of her pussy clamping hard on my cock. Her hip jerked up again, more violently this time.

She continued to squeeze tightly against me as she rode her orgasm, rocking her hip back and forth. I hugged her back tightly, savoring the first time making a girl come.

I liked it.

Eventually, she relaxed her grip on my neck and pulled back a little. I felt her pussy releasing her grip on my cock.

Panting hard, she looked at me. Then she leaned in to kiss me. I opened my mouth to allow her tongue in, feeling a jolt whenever her tongue flickered against mine. I kissed her hungrily back. I wrapped my arms around her lower back, pulling her closer. I wanted more of her.

More than anything else in this world, I had always wanted to kiss Lisa. I snaked my tongue into my mouth, playing with hers. It was my first kiss. I didn't know what I was doing. But I didn't care. I was kissing Lisa.

She started rocking her hip again. I moaned into her mouth as I felt waves of pleasure on my cock rising again. We continued to kiss as we fucked. It was slower this time, but with more passion.

I felt her making circular motions with her hip and my pleasure escalated.

"Ugh-ugh-ugh-ugh-ugh!" I wound up grunting as I thrust up into her. My body shook with pleasure with each thrust. She moaned right back into my mouth as my cock slid in and out of her.

She sped up again, faster and faster, until I felt her hip jerking again. Her pussy squeezed hard again, followed by the tremors in her pussy as another orgasm swept across her body at the same time.

"Mmmph!" She screamed into my mouth as she came again. Her body shook more violently this time. We held each other tightly until her orgasm subsided.

She pulled her head back and looked me in the eye again. We were both panting hard. I tried to maintain eye contact with her but eventually averted my gaze down. It was still too much for me. I watched her breasts heave as we caught our breath.

She got off me and hugged my side, leaning her head on my shoulder. She looked down at my cock.

Still hard.

"Did you come?" she asked.

"Uh, no," I said.

She frowned a little. "You... know what it means to come right?"

I wanted to roll my eyes at her.

"I'm a virgin... I meant I was... but I mas... masturbate, Lisa. Of course I know what ejaculation is."

She giggled. "Sorry. Do you usually take that long to come?"

"What's considered long?"

"More than ten, fifteen minutes?"

"Usually longer than that."

"Longer than that?" She arched her brows. "So you just jack off for... what, twenty, thirty minutes without even coming once?"

"Uh... sometimes longer but yeah... Is that normal?"

"When guys masturbate, they usually come faster because their goal is to get off. But during sex, it depends."

"Oh... So I'm weird?"

"Of course not," she assured me. "Being able to last very long is a good thing. Denise would really like that. Most guys come too quickly. Especially virgins."

"I thought you said Denise likes virgins?"

"She likes to seduce virgins," she said. "It's more of a dominance thing. But usually she likes guys to last very long. Once she starts having sex, she doesn't want to stop. Most girls prefer a guy who can control their ejaculation long enough for them to get off first. I've already gotten off twice. It's a good thing, Ken."

"Oh... Good to know."

"So are you close?"

"Close?" I asked.

"Close to coming."

"Not really," I said

She frowned again. "You're still taking the full dosage of anti-anxiety medication right?"

I nodded. "Every day."

"Are you also still on antidepressants?"

"Yeah..." I was taking at least four different pills a day. Sometimes more if my condition became unbearable.

"Some medications make it harder for you to come," she said. "Especially if you're taking a few of them at the same time."

"Oh... Is it going to be a problem?"

"Well, some guys might have trouble getting hard and maintaining an erection on antidepressants. But since you can remain hard, it can be a good thing if you like to last longer in bed and please girls. Denise would be very pleased." She smirked a little.

"Uh, right."

"So you masturbate often?"

"Yeah..."

"Every day?"

"Almost."

"Do you watch porn?"

"Um, I'm not sure if I'm comfortable talking about that"

"We're already having sex. There should be no more secrets between us."

"Are you sure it works that way?"

She giggled. "Come on... Maybe we can enact one of your favorite porn scenes and help you to come faster."

"It's... not necessary. I don't mind... not coming. This is enjoyable enough."

"You gonna have girls begging to fuck you when they hear that." She grinned.

"I don't want to have sex with other girls."

"Of course you do. Let me take a break then we can go again if you want."

"Um, it's okay..."

"I haven't had sex with a guy without them coming before," she said. "I'm not going to start now."

"Uh... if I really want I can make myself come faster... with my hands."

"Like how?"

"G-grip it very hard and jerk off very fast."

"Are you saying my pussy's not tight enough?" She frowned.

"No!" I said quickly. "Uh, I'm just... weird."

She giggled. "I'm just teasing you. And no, I'm not going to let you jerk off for your first sexual experience. It's rude."

"I really don't mind..."

"Is there a position you like to try?"

"Uh, I might have a few."

"Doggy style?"

I swallowed. "Yeah..."

"I want to suggest we do it in your room, but I'm afraid you will bail out on me suddenly."

"Uh, I won't."

"Promise?"

I nodded.

"Then let's go to your room and fuck."

----

Lisa held my hand and dragged me into my room and onto my bed. She kneeled on all four and asked me to fuck her immediately.

I compiled. The moment I pushed inside her, she asked me to fuck her hard.

"Urgh... harder... urgh... harder..."

I pounded her from behind harder and harder. Then she asked me to go faster. So I went faster and faster.

I held on to her hip as I tried to fuck her as hard and as fast as possible. I didn't know doggy style was so tiring. It was like sprinting to catch a bus. I was starting to get out of breath, but Lisa kept urging me on and on, determined to make me come.

"Fuck-fuck-fuck-fuck," she moaned as I felt my pelvis smacking against her butt. Lisa seemed to really like this position. She was moaning as though it was the best experience of her life. It was thrilling to hear her moan like this.

I felt like a stud.

I took a moment to appreciate how her butt jiggled each time I penetrated her hard. Such an amazing sight to fuck her from behind like this. The contrast between her narrow waist and big butt was a great hangover cure.

I was starting to understand why guys like doggy-style. I was in control of how I could fuck her. Her body was mine to savor. Then I caught myself and tried to get out of my head before I got scolded again.

She came again before I could, screaming so loudly that for a moment, I was afraid a SWAT team would barge in the house.

"Wow... that was... wow..." she panted. I held her hip with my cock fully buried inside her. I could feel her pussy contracting with each tremor, like she was massaging my cock.

I took a moment to appreciate the sensation my cock was feeling while her body continued to quiver. The juxtaposition of soft and tight at the same time sent delight in my brain. My butt involuntarily clenched in response.

I decided I really liked having my cock inside Lisa, especially when she came.

"Are you... close?" she asked, after the tremor stopped.

"Not yet," I said.

"I need to take a break..."

"Okay."

She collapsed onto the bed, taking my cock out of her as she lay down. I admired her butt as we caught our breath, looking at the delicious gap between her butt and her legs. A thigh gap. A nice place to put my cock between. I still can't believe I was having sex with such a gorgeous girl.

She turned her head back to look at me. "Come lay on top of me. You can fuck me like this."

I sat on the back of her thigh, held my cock down, and entered her again, causing her to groan. Then I lay down fully on top of her, pushing my cock fully inside. My turn to groan.

"You like this?" she asked.

"This feels... nice."

"You can fuck me like this," she said again.

So I fucked her like this, just using my hip to thrust. It felt so good to lie on top of her and fucked like this. I started moaning with each thrust.

"Urgh... you... like this... huh?"

"Yeah..."

"Keep going... try longer strokes... harder when you bottom out."

I tried long strokes. Lifting my hip up and pushing down all the way in again, pressing hard when I bottomed out. We moaned in unison.

I thrust into her again and again. I felt my orgasm starting to rise, higher and higher, until I was reaching the peak.

"Lisa... I'm... close."

"Come inside me, Ken!" she moaned.

I hammered her for another few more strokes, then shut my eyes and held myself at maximum penetration, grunting in relief as I felt the dam broke and the flood gushed out of me and into her. Lisa pushed her hip back to meet mine, pressing her butt tightly on my pelvis. I pressed as hard as I could into her as I lost myself into the orgasm.

----

"Good?" she asked, after I fully collapsed my weight on hers, fully spent.

"Yeah..." I groaned. I didn't expect how good it was to ejaculate inside a pussy. It was addictive.

She giggled. "Better than masturbating?"

"No... comparison..."

She giggled again. "We can do this more often."

My cock flexed inside her at the words 'more often.' I could definitely do this more often.

I needed more practice.

"Do you mind if we stay like this for a while? I... really like this."

"Yeah, I like this too. It feels good for me."

I lay on top of her and enjoyed my body pressing down against her, my cock still hard inside her pussy. Her pussy. It felt like I had won a lottery to be inside Lisa's pussy.