A Reluctant Sex Instructor Ch. 05

Story Info
A teenage virgin's journey to becoming a sex instructor.
13.8k words
4.75
12.8k
16

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 09/02/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
KyleTaylee
KyleTaylee
160 Followers

AUTHOR'S NOTE: Reading the previous chapters is mandatory to understand the setting and characters.

SUMMARY: A teenage virgin was asked to have anal sex with his crush. But first, he needs to be comfortable living with hot girls prancing around naked and learn to enjoy regular sex. With enough practice, he became good at it. Until he eventually became known as a sex instructor on campus.

All characters are eighteen and above.

****

Chapter 5: The Rooftop

****

"Ken, can you do something for me?" Lisa asked as we walked side-by-side on the way to school.

"Hmmm?" A month ago, questions like this would send my mind racing into the proverbial bomb shelter, but I was still swimming in the bliss pool of our morning coitus.

Unlike morning sex with Denise, Lisa even allowed me to come first today, so the uncertainty which tends to arise from such questions didn't bother me at the moment.

Besides, it wasn't like I would ever say no to Lisa.

If there's one thing I learned from my panic attack, it was that I'd never again do anything that would upset Lisa or push her away. I would also do anything to become Lisa's boyfriend. I pined for the day when we would freely confess our love for each other and enjoy the deepest intimacy a real couple could experience.

Everything else was inconsequential.

I looked at her and watched her breasts jiggle with each step. Today, she wore a plain white tank top that revealed ample cleavage. What caused a bulge in my shorts was not her cleavage, though, but the fact that she was braless.

Her nipples stood proud and begged for attention. So I gave my attention to them.

With her top a little too tight, her breasts a little too big, and the fabric a little too thin, she might as well walk to school topless.

Below, Lisa wore light brown shorts that exposed the bottoms of her butt cheeks. She said her body got too hot after sex, but even without that excuse, I knew she enjoyed flaunting her body.

Walking around campus like that was not considered scandalizing. College girls often dressed more revealing, but there was something about the way Lisa behaved that made her so much sexier. She gave off an air of an innocent girl who oozed sexual appeal and didn't know how sexy she was.

At least, that was how she always seemed to me, and perhaps that was why I had never found her intimidating.

Was she wearing panties underneath? That question could keep me occupied for the rest of the day.

We still hadn't had anal sex yet, but I guessed it was only a matter of time before I would stretch her butt with my cock. Seeing her butt cheeks peeking out underneath her shorts made me wonder how her butt would feel once I was inside.

It was less than two months since I lost my virginity. I would have thought that people who had sex often wouldn't think of sex all the time, but that didn't seem to be the case with me. Instead, the more sex I had, the more I craved it.

I wondered if my sex addiction was a coping mechanism for my anxiety and depression. Was being inside a pussy my new refuge? Instead of running away when I felt uncomfortable, I was running toward sex, trading one mental condition for another.

If that was the case, Lisa's new suggestion to have sex with me every morning certainly wasn't helping.

----

Only moments after I had opened my eyes in the morning, I heard my room door click open.

Instinctively, my body jolted itself up, and my heart rate revved, sending me into an emotional frenzy.

However, my body rapidly relaxed when I saw Lisa walk into my room carrying two cups of steaming-hot coffee. I wanted to ask what she was doing in my room when I noticed the rest of her body.

She was naked.

I sat up on my bed, back against the headboard, as I watched her walk toward me.

Her hips swayed as she walked, and it seemed like she deliberately walked with her legs open, pleading for me to look at her bare pussy, inspiring a mood for sex.

But she didn't need to do that. Puberty built into me a regular horny state every morning, and sex with Denise every morning made me crave it as soon as I woke up.

I patiently waited for Lisa to sit beside me and pass me the cup. Then she watched as I took a sip... black, just the way I liked it. I turned my eyes to her.

That's when she answered my silent question about why she walked naked into my bedroom.

She wanted to have morning sex with me.

I didn't want to refuse her, but I was worried about a couple of things. I decided to address the most innocent one.

"Um, is there time for it?" I then took another sip, hoping my brain would wake up quickly so I could process what was happening.

"If we skip running, breakfast, and your morning ritual, we have at least two-and-a-half hours before we need to head out the door," she responded.

"I don't think I should skip my morning ritual."

Apart from going to the bathroom, my morning ritual started with journaling. I planned my day and wrote down everything that made me anxious. Pouring all my thoughts onto paper helped to keep my mind from spiraling too much. It was a practice I had maintained since high school. I used to do this at night before I slept, so anxious thoughts didn't keep me awake, but having steamy (and exhausting) sex with Denise turned out to be the best sleeping aid. I didn't even need my sleeping pills anymore.

After journaling, I would meditate -- deep breathing and visualization exercises Dr. Lee taught me. After that, I would do a series of stretching and body movements that helped me to ground myself in reality instead of spending time in my head.

The purpose of my morning ritual was to help me get into an optimal, functional mindset for the rest of the day. Since I started having sex with Lisa and Denise, I had been sloppy with my morning ritual. I suspected that the last anxiety attack was partly due to this sloppiness.

The routine would take me around forty-five minutes, and then I would join Tony for a run. Initially, I ran three or four times a week with him because my body couldn't physically keep up with doing it every morning. However, since my depressive episode, Tony insisted I go with him every day.

Following that episode, it had been five days since I returned to school. Now that I was back to being functional, I was determined to return to being disciplined in my morning ritual.

Apparently, Lisa had other plans.

"We can make this your new morning ritual," she announced with a salacious grin.

"Are you going to wake up early every morning with me?" I challenged.

"I'm already waking up early every morning," she retorted. Lisa would rather sleep in as much as possible when she could. Since the panic attack, however, she had been joining Tony and I for our morning runs.

"Are we not going to run with Tony today?"

"I already told him we're not going with him."

"What about --"

"Ken, I didn't wake up early in the morning to talk." She leaned back against the headboard and opened her legs, inviting me to look.

I looked at her breasts rise and fall with each breath, her smooth tummy, and the space between her legs. She got me where she wanted me.

"Lisa, I --"

"How about you go to the bathroom and do what you need to, so we can start your new morning ritual?" she announced. "Or you can skip that, but I'm not going to kiss you until you brush your teeth."

"Uh, what about Denise?"

"I don't care about Denise."

"Lisa --"

"Ken, do you want to have sex with me or not?"

"I do, but --"

"Unlike that slut, I'll let you come inside me every morning."

"Every morning?" I quizzed with a new enthusiasm.

"I'm going to start playing with myself now so you can start coming inside me as soon as you get back."

I took another sip of coffee, got out of bed, and walked to the bathroom.

----

Despite my reservations, there was no way I was going to refuse Lisa when she wanted to have sex with me.

While brushing my teeth, I wondered why Lisa was doing this. My guess was it had something to do with Denise. Again. Probably to annoy her. Again. It looked like the tension between them was going to escalate. Again.

The rivalry between Lisa and Denise felt very odd to me. I still didn't understand what they were trying to do to each other. Every time I tried to talk to them about it, they told me it didn't concern me, which made it all the more confusing. I knew they were hiding something from me, but I didn't know what it was.

Whenever I tried to talk to Tony about what was going on between the two girls, he would simply shrug and brush it off. "Just let them sort it out themselves," he said.

I supposed I could just let them sort it out themselves. I ended up benefiting from it since they continued to use sex with me as their battleground with each other.

It all started when Denise bragged to Lisa one morning about how I had come inside Denise when I was fucking her from behind. With Denise kneeling on all fours, she told me to get behind her and push my cock into her folds. Then she leaned down, putting her head on the bed, and placed both hands on her lower back. She stunned me when she told me to restrain her by grabbing her wrists and fucking her like she was my personal sex slave.

Denise was my sex mentor, so I learned not to object when she asked me to do anything in bed. I gripped and pressed her hands down against her sexy back with one hand and held her hip with the other.

"Fuck my tight cunt," she commanded.

I took a moment to admire her round, perky butt -- a delicious contrast to her slender body. Then I commenced fucking her tight cunt from behind.

"Fuck me like you own me. Harder!"

I fucked her harder. The smacking sounds of my thighs against her butt echoed in the room.

"I'm yours, Ken! Fuck me like I'm yours."

I never liked derogatory talk like that, even if it was just sexy dirty talk, but somehow, hearing how Denise was mine seemed to bring out a certain thrill in me. An animalistic lust took over, and I stopped caring about her pleasure and only thought of mine as I reveled in the sensation of my cock sliding between the walls of her pussy.

I thrust into her, in and out, as hard and fast as possible, enjoying the raw surge of power washing over me. I hardly paid attention to how many times she came.

"Urgh... press my neck... down."

I pressed her neck down against the bed. Then I felt my body shake as I climaxed inside her.

----

Lisa scowled when she heard I could come inside Denise in the doggy-style position. The next time Lisa and I had sex, Lisa told me to spank her butt. I hesitated; I couldn't do it. I couldn't hurt Lisa, even if she said she liked getting spanked.

That made Lisa angry.

The next night, Denise got me to ejaculate inside her in a different position. While lying flat on her back, she told me to get on top of her. She took my sleeping mask and blindfolded herself. Then she placed her hands above her head and told me to restrain her hands again.

"Fuck me!"

This time, I came again without any dirty talk.

After Denise again bragged to Lisa, Lisa made me choke her in missionary style during our morning sex session. Again, I couldn't -- I couldn't hurt Lisa.

Somehow, Denise knew how to make me come in ways that Lisa didn't understand, and that drove Lisa crazy.

In response, Lisa did the next best thing she could think of -- she started hijacking my nightly sex session with Denise. Yet, Denise was amused. She didn't seem to mind.

I didn't disapprove of having two girls in bed, except for the fact that they seemed at odds with each other. Yet, that didn't stop them from eating each other's pussies after I came inside them. They still kissed as they simultaneously fingered each other to orgasms, too.

Like a love-hate relationship, they were lovers and enemies, friendly and antagonistic. They wanted to fuck each other as much as they wanted to hurt each other. I decided that, as long as I could be with them and have sex with them, everything else was secondary.

----

When I returned from the bathroom, Lisa was already flat on her front. She raised her peachy butt as an invitation to get on top of her and come inside. I did twice while getting Lisa off once.

After that, Lisa suggested we spoon, and she told me to fuck her slowly from behind while I hugged her.

Denise came into my room at that point and saw that Lisa and I were already having sex. She left without saying a word.

We never made it to the kitchen. We simply stayed in bed until it was time to leave for school. We didn't see Denise again the entire morning.

I was happy to have morning sex with Lisa. Even though it was probably an attempt to punish Denise, I didn't care. Sex with Lisa in the morning was too good, especially when she let me come inside her.

----

As we walked on campus together, I didn't know how long I was staring at Lisa's sexy body. When I eventually looked at her face, she flashed me a wicked grin.

"Were you spiraling or checking me out?" she needled me.

"Um, a bit of both," I admitted. I was committed to telling Lisa everything, even if it was embarrassing for me.

"What were you thinking about?"

"W-what we did this morning." I felt my face flush from confessing my dirty thoughts.

"So you are already checking me out... less than ten minutes after we were naked in your bed, and you shot inside me? Your cum will be dripping out of me the entire day, you know? You forced me to wear panties."

That answered my question about whether she was wearing panties.

I swallowed hard, wondering what was the proper response. Lisa's face was expressionless at the moment, neither annoyed nor smirking. After more than four years of being friends with Lisa, I still couldn't figure her out.

It didn't help that my growing erection was starting to strain against my pants and that it was hard to walk properly. Lisa had a way with words.

Thankfully, she gave me a hint by flashing me a coy smile. "For the record, Ken, you can check me out anytime you want. It's encouraged."

"G-good to know," I breathed. "Do you like men to look at you?"

"That's a complex question. It all depends on the context. Most people generally like attention -- but not when it's rude, pervy, or threatening. Generally, don't do anything that makes girls feel uncomfortable."

"Like what?" I asked.

"If you see a girl walking down a street and wearing a mini skirt, what do you think is her intention?"

"Um, maybe she likes to wear mini skirts? Or maybe the weather is too hot?"

"Maybe. Or maybe she's going on a date and dressing up for her boyfriend. In this case, do you think she wants other men to check her out?"

"Um, probably not -- unless, uh, the girl wants to make her boyfriend happy by making other guys jealous of how pretty his girlfriend is."

She smiled a little. "That's a possibility, so it's about intention and context."

"But if I see a girl dressed sexily, I won't know her intention, right?"

"Yeah. Generally, if you look at her at a distance, it's harmless. If you're leering at her and it makes her uncomfortable, it's not. Taking photos without her consent is even worse, but again, it depends on the context."

"So there are some contexts when it's okay to check out girls?"

"There are -- like in a sex club. It can be very arousing when everyone stares at you like they want to fuck you."

"Sex... sex club? You've been to a sex club before?" I demanded in shock.

"Yup. Tony, Denise, and I have been to a few," Lisa replied without looking at me while we walked.

The thought of Lisa having sex with random dudes shrank my cock and brought out an uncomfortable feeling.

"Uh, you like going there?"

"Some are fun," she said, "but Denise and I prefer more exclusive parties."

"You mean sex parties?"

"Yup, but we usually call them 'play parties.'"

"What's the difference between parties and clubs?" I asked after a pause.

"It depends on the organizers, but for exclusive parties, they tend to restrict the guest lists. They also enforce rules to ensure the parties are fun, safe, and comfortable for all the guests -- especially for the girls."

"Do you go to these play parties often?"

"Not often. It depends on who's organizing and who's attending, but Tony is discussing with Ezra to host more regular parties in collaboration with La Pute."

"Oh."

I knew Tony had been planning to set up an events company as the first step to building his business empire. It was one of the reasons he wanted the four of us to attend the same college and stay in the same house, but I didn't know it involved those kinds of parties. "Are you planning to attend these parties regularly?"

Lisa paused, locked her gaze with mine for a moment, and was probably trying to decide the best way to answer that question that didn't involve freaking me out. "Tony wants us there," she said nonchalantly. "In any case, nothing's confirmed yet."

I always thought that college sex parties were a myth, but now I suspected that I would be attending such sex parties sometime in the future. Most eighteen-year-old males would be excited, I guessed, but I was content to just have sex with Lisa and Denise. I was unsure how I would feel being naked and having sex in front of others.

The thought of Lisa having sex with Tony alone was unsettling for me. Seeing her having sex with other guys? I didn't even want to think about that, so I decided to change the topic entirely.

"Uh, you were saying you wanted me to do something?"

"Oh, right. If you ever want to do anything with me, I want you to just ask me directly," Lisa said.

"Like what?"

"Like if you want to fuck, just tell me. Don't wait for me to approach you. I want you to approach me. Can you do that for me?"

"You... want to have sex now?" I asked, a little surprised since we were on the school campus at that point.

She chuckled. "Heh, I don't mind, but that's not what I'm talking about."

"Then what are you talking about?"

"Do you want to hold my hand or hug me as we walk to school every morning? Or touch my butt now? Grab my tits?"

"I'd love that," I instantly blurted out. "Uh, I meant about the holding hands part."

Lisa grinned but didn't reply.

We kept walking on in silence for a few minutes before I finally realized she was waiting for me to hold her hand. I looked down at the space between us. My right hand was only inches away from her left. I just had to move it a little to hold her hand, so I reached out and slid my hand into hers before fear took hold of me.

Her soft hand radiated warmth and spread throughout my body in ways I never knew it could. Holding hands was such a simple act, yet it contained so much pleasure for me, at least.

Lisa beamed at me. "Took you long enough."

She looked so pretty as she smiled at me. Her strawberry-blonde hair glinted in the sunlight. Her lips looked so kissable. I never wanted to kiss her more than at that moment.

Then I remembered her words, so I leaned in to kiss her. As we both stopped walking, she tilted her head toward me and opened her mouth to allow my tongue in.

"Mmmmh... I like that," Lisa moaned as we broke apart.

We continued our walk in silence as we held hands. I wanted to kiss her again -- maybe even drag her back home and get naked in bed -- but for now, I was content to simply hold her hand.

A thought crept into my mind. I had sex with Lisa in the morning. I was holding her hand, and I had kissed her, but I still wasn't sure how I wasn't her boyfriend.

"What're your plans for today?"

"Catching up on work," I replied.

"Ken, you're always ahead of schoolwork. Even if you skip school for one month, you're still ahead of everyone else."

It was an exaggeration, but she did have a point. I was already caught up on the lessons I missed. I thought Lisa was hinting at something, so I tried to apply what she said.

KyleTaylee
KyleTaylee
160 Followers