A Reluctant Sex Instructor Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Even Lisa?"

"Especially Lisa."

Denise had said the same thing about Lisa having issues. I wondered if that was obvious to everyone except me, or perhaps Denise and Ezra talked about it.

"What issues does Lisa have?" I asked.

"I have my own observations, but it would be rude of me to share them with you without my sister's consent."

"What about Tony? He seems perfect to me."

"Tony has his own issues. I'm sure you know that better than anyone else."

I wanted to disagree at first, but eventually, I nodded. It's challenging to see Tony with flaws, but I could see what she meant if I stopped idolizing him.

Everyone knew Tony had four brothers. They were nine, ten, twelve, and thirteen years older than him. But what very few people knew was that he was the 'accidental child.' His parents didn't plan to have him. By the time Tony was born, they were over their "I want to have kids" phase.

His parents were too lazy to raise him like his brothers, so Tony grew up with maids and servants taking care of him. They gave him everything he wanted, including a limitless allowance. He used that money to build his own family, which included me.

Objectively speaking, Tony's family was even more messed up than mine, but he seemed like the most balanced human being to me.

"But Tony still seems normal to me," I declared to Ezra.

"Functional? Perhaps... but it may not be healthy or optimal. The difference with Tony is he doesn't allow that to limit or define him. He's in the driver's seat and controls where he wants to go."

"So you think I can eventually be like Tony?" I asked, feeling doubtful.

"I can help you to overcome your obstacles."

"You want to help me treat them?"

"I want to help you understand them better. Understanding can help you learn to cope with them. You may not be able to 'cure' them fully, but that doesn't mean you have to let them define you."

"Like your fear of heights."

"Yes, like my fear of heights."

"How are you going to help me?" I inquired.

"You're afraid of physical intimacy and sex, so it makes sense that the way to understand your fear is with sex."

"You're going to have sex with me often?"

"I would imagine so, and I want to observe you having sex with others."

"Why is everyone pushing me to have sex with others?" I demanded after feeling a little pressure in my stomach.

"Who's everyone?"

"Lisa and Denise," I said, "and even Tony."

"Each of them has their own reasons."

"Which are?" I asked.

"That is something you should ask them."

"The answer they gave is 'why not?'"

Ezra laughed, a high-pitched giggle. She spoke like a mature adult but laughed like a child. "Maybe that's their answer."

"But you seem to suggest that there's more."

"I think there is."

"Something to do with their issues?" I probed.

"I think so, yes."

"If, uh, these issues of theirs affect me, then wouldn't it be wise for me to know about them?"

"Maybe, but I'm not going to share them with you without their consent."

"I'm not sure if you know what's been going on between Lisa and Denise..."

"I'm aware. I've been talking to them individually and also with Tony about it."

"Tony?" was my instant challenge.

"Nevermind that. Were you going to ask me something?"

"Do these issues have to do with what's happening between them?"

"I think so, yes."

"So all these things that have been happening in the house... are they all because of these issues they have?"

"People are multifaceted. Sometimes people do things for no reason, sometimes out of habits or instincts. Sometimes they have certain motivations or fears they may or may not be aware of. To blame everything on people's issues would be simplistic and reductionist."

Ezra enjoyed expounding on theories whenever she could and applying them to those around her. Talking to her could be confusing once she started going into the abstract. It was as though I was talking to someone from another century.

"I don't understand."

"I would say, for now, just let it run its course. I want to focus on the problems you have and focus on the ideal outcome you want to achieve."

"What would be the ideal outcome for me?"

"To become a fully functional human being. If a girl wants to have sex with you, and you want to have sex with her, you should be able to have sex without any issues. That includes being able to come whenever you want to."

"I'm fine when I'm with Lisa and Denise now."

"Would you like to find out why you had problems before?"

"Do you have any theories on why this happens?"

"I do have a hypothesis, but I need to verify it first."

"And you're going to share your theories with me?"

"Yes, including coming up with strategies to deal with them."

"You're willing to help me with that?"

"You know I'm always willing to help you with that, Ken."

"I mean, what's in it for you?"

With a disarming smile, she responded, "Intellectual curiosity, and maybe I can write a paper or book someday. I also want to help you, Ken. The four of you are my favorite people."

"Including me?"

"Why is that so hard to believe?"

"We're friends but not that close."

"I love the three of them. You make them happy, so you're special to me. Besides, I have always liked you -- not in the romantic sense but as a friend."

"Oh."

"If not for Lisa, I would have hung out more with you."

"Really?"

"You fascinate me."

"You mean my condition?"

"It's the same thing, but I also like you for who you are. I think you're a great guy, Ken."

"Why did you say 'if not for Lisa'?"

"You should ask my sister that question."

"Does it have something to do with when you tried to help Lisa overcome her fear of heights?"

After Ezra got over her phobia, she tried to help Lisa by getting Tony to trick Lisa into bungee jumping with her. Tony readily agreed to help. Like Ezra, Tony was the kind of person that faced problems head-on, 'brute-forcing' their way through.

I didn't know the details of what happened that day, but I knew that Lisa made Ezra and Tony promise never to do that to her again. After that day, Lisa also ensured Ezra didn't do anything to help me with my condition. Yet, Tony and Ezra continued to do these adrenaline-dosing activities. That was how they had bonded and became close.

"Partly," Ezra replied.

"What's the other part?" I asked.

"You can ask her that."

"Do you think my condition might improve if I know more about what's going on?" I tried again.

"You're not going to get me to share personal things about my sister, Ken."

"Alright," I acquiesced after a moment.

"Anyway, shall we head to your room now?"

"Okay, but do you mind if we, uh, take things slow?"

"Don't worry, Ken," she said. "I'm not the same person as I was. I know how to be gentle."

"Alright."

"Are you still feeling anxious?"

"A little."

"Do you think you can elaborate on that?"

"Um, it's like this uncertainty thing. I'm, uh, afraid I might start freaking out any moment again."

"So you're more afraid of freaking out rather than afraid of intimacy?"

"For now, yes."

"Lisa told me the path from the couch to your room is the most treacherous." She gave me a little grin. "Do you think you can hold on until we get to your room?"

I chuckled at that thought. "I'll try."

"Before we go to your room, I want to try something Nat taught me."

"Nat?"

"Natalie, my girlfriend," Ezra remarked. "She's a professional escort. She helps a lot of clients with intimacy issues."

"Oh. Um, does Natalie know you're doing this with me?"

"Before I answer that, may I hug you?"

I nodded.

She wrapped her arms around my neck and leaned forward, pressing her cheek beside mine.

"I'm going to relax my body into yours," she whispered in my ear.

I felt her body slowly pressing against mine. I could feel her nipples on my chest, even with her dress still on. Obviously, she wasn't wearing a bra.

"Close your eyes and enjoy the sensation."

I closed my eyes. Then I felt the walls of her pussy clenching tightly against my cock, gripping my erection like a fist. Unlike a fist, though, it was both soft and firm at the same time. The pressure continued for a few seconds before it was released. Then she clenched again for a few seconds, then released again... then again.... and again.

"Do you like this?" she whispered again.

"Yeah..." I moaned. "It's... very nice." It felt like her pussy was massaging my cock. It was a different experience from thrusting in and out but still very pleasurable.

"You can hug my back or reach under my dress and touch me wherever and whenever you like."

My hands were at my side on the couch. I reached under her red dress and cupped her butt cheeks.

"To answer your earlier question, Nat and I have an open relationship, like Lisa and Tony, but we tell each other everything," she affirmed.

"Nat does this with her clients?" I mused.

"For those with intimacy issues."

"Are they as bad as me?"

"You're ahead of them. Nat usually does this fully-clothed with them."

"What's the purpose of this?" I asked while enjoying Ezra's continued clenching and unclenching my cock with her pussy. I never knew people could have sex this way without even moving their bodies. I could feel the pleasure in my balls rising as though I was fucking in and out.

"People with haphephobia, or the irrational fear of being touched, usually like having sex. Having sex, like we are now, is pleasurable without being threatening," she asserted. I could hear her breath getting wispy.

"What's the difference between doing this and having normal sex but with clothes on?"

"The emphasis here is on body contact. When there's thrusting involved, sometimes people focus too much on the movement. When we do it like this, whenever you feel your fear rising, focus on the sensation on your cock. It teaches your mind that sex is pleasurable."

"I don't think I need to teach my mind that sex is pleasurable."

She smiled teasingly at that. "Like I said, you're ahead of them. Having regular sex with Denise and Lisa helps you greatly with that."

"How long does Nat usually do this with her clients?" I asked.

We must have had sex like this on the couch for at least ten minutes already. I was starting to feel the familiar sensation of wanting to come. I wouldn't come this way, but I would still prefer more thrusting.

"Usually, she will get them to undress once they feel more comfortable, but most of them don't last as long as you do."

"What happens after that?" I inquired.

"It depends on their goals. If they just want to have sex with an escort, they can move on to thrusting... if they are comfortable enough. If they want to get more comfortable with their fear of intimacy, there are other things we can do."

"Like what?"

"We can do that when you're ready," Ezra conveyed.

"I'm ready," I told her.

Ezra got off me and stood up, exposing my cock, glistening with our combined juices. The couch was damp below where I sat because I forgot to put a towel down before we started having sex.

"Shall we head to your room?" Ezra offered.

I looked at her and nodded. My anxiety was already gone, replaced by my desire to fuck Ezra properly, but Ezra had other plans first.

Once we entered my room, Ezra closed the door and stood in front of the full-length mirror. Then she asked me for my sleep mask, blindfolded herself, and motioned me to stand behind her.

"Hold my waist," Ezra instructed.

I held her hips as I stood behind her. Even with the blindfold on, her face was pretty.

"Once you're comfortable, you may undress me and touch me however you like. Let your hands roam all over me. Explore every inch of my body. Just don't kiss me on my lips or penetrate me yet."

"Which lips?" I asked. I was starting to understand why she blindfolded herself. Ezra was vulnerable, powerless, and at my mercy. I felt in control.

She grinned. "Both lips. Ask me for permission first before you penetrate my pussy, but you can touch the lips on my face with your fingers if you like."

"What's the purpose of this?" I asked.

"For you to explore my body and get comfortable with it," she responded, "and to whet your appetite."

"My appetite's already whetted."

She grinned again. "Be that as it may, I think this will be very fun for you."

I nodded. Then I realized she couldn't see me. "What's the purpose of the mirror?"

"Are you uncomfortable with mirrors?" she checked.

"I don't think so. Just curious."

"Nat usually does this on the bed, but I thought you might enjoy watching yourself touch me like this. Either way is fine. Do you want to explore my body like this or on the bed?"

"We can do it like this first," I answered. I was rather eager to see her naked and explore her body with my hands.

"Once you're ready to begin, I'm going to stop talking," she disclosed. "Do you have any more questions before we start?"

"Um, when do I move on to the next part?"

She gave a little smile. Perhaps she could already sense the eagerness in my voice. "Let's do this. Once you take off my dress, you can look at me and explore my body however you like. Then lead me to the bed when you're ready to move on to the next part."

"Um, just to be clear, I can touch you with my hands any way I want as long as there's no penetration, right?

"Yes, and since we've been talking about anal sex, avoid penetrating my butt as well. You don't have to limit the touching with just your hands, though. You can press your body against me as well, including your cock."

"Okay."

"It would also be helpful for me if you touch me at all times so I know where you are, and if you're comfortable, you can also vocalize all your thoughts when you're exploring my body."

"Vocalize my thoughts?" I responded questioningly.

"You can tell me how you feel when you're touching me. Like, 'I love how your breasts feel when I cup them from behind,' or 'it's so erotic to caress your bare skin when you're blindfolded like this,' or 'I can't wait to get you on all fours and watch my cock disappear into your pussy.'"

I swallowed hard. Ezra had always been a sexual person, but this was the first time I'd heard her talking like this. I allowed my mind to savor the images she put in my head for a few moments.

"Is there a purpose for that?" I asked.

"For me, an ego boost." She paused and flashed a slight smile. "For you, to be comfortable vocalizing thoughts that you may consider shameful. It's also very arousing to talk like that, don't you think?"

"I'll try that."

She smiled again. "You may unzip my dress whenever you're ready."

I looked at Ezra's reflection in the mirror. I had never lusted after her before. She was my intellectual friend and like a big sister to me. Still, now my cock twitched in anticipation with the full permission to look at and explore her body however I wanted. Once I had my fill, I could even fuck her however I liked.

There were a few things I was excited about at that moment: sex with Ezra for the first time, a foursome with three of my favorite girls, and anal sex with Lisa. I might even have anal sex with both Denise and Ezra after that.

At the moment, though, those things paled in comparison to what I was about to do. I would see an attractive girl walking down the street and undress her with my eyes... imagine how she would look naked... fantasize about myself having sex with her. Now, I could take those scenes in my head and act them out.

The best part of all this, I realized, was the anticipation -- like a movie director preparing to create the exact scene he had previously imagined.

Before today, I could never imagine myself doing something like that. Now, I had full permission, and the rising arousal made me eager to do it. The tsunami of my anticipation was already threatening to hit the shore.

I allowed my mind to spiral with all the naughty things I wanted to do with Ezra blindfolded... unzipping her dress to reveal her sexy back, sliding the straps off her shoulders, watching her red dress fall to the floor, exposing her naked body before running my hands over every inch of her bare skin.

---

END NOTE: Special thanks to WildBSinTX, dougslair74, and the others who had helped with editing, proofreading, and giving me suggestions on making this story better than I ever could. Any remaining mistakes were solely mine.

For those of you who groaned in frustration at the end of this chapter, I promise to make up to you with lots of sex in the next few chapters. Steamy sex scenes with Ezra, then foursome, then anal sex.

But all this is assuming readers still enjoy RSI and want me to continue. So let me know if you want to continue reading Ken's journey.