A Reluctant Sex Instructor Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Maybe we can cuddle and study together," I suggested.

"Oh, Ken, I really want to, but I'm going out with Tony after school," she answered with an apologetic frown.

"Oh, yeah, date night," I considered. I had forgotten that today was Wednesday.

"You know I'm not rejecting you, right? If it's any other day, I would have said yes," Lisa pled while taking my hand.

I guessed this was a perfect example of what it meant not to be Lisa's boyfriend. Tony's the priority. Tony had privileges, and I didn't. I was a second-class citizen.

"Yeah, it's fine." I tried to play it cool.

"Are you going on a date with Denise?" she countered.

"We haven't talked about that." I had not gone out on dates with Denise since my depressive episode.

"I think you should be with Denise today."

"Why's that?"

"I don't want you to be alone."

"Oh, I'm fine."

"Denise misses you."

"Huh? I see her all the time," I replied, "and, uh, she comes to my room every night."

"I meant besides sex. She misses spending time alone with you."

"She does?"

"Of course she does. When you locked yourself in your room, she came to check on you several times a day."

"I thought you didn't want her to see me then."

"Yeah... I shouldn't have done that. She cares about you."

"Why didn't you allow her to see me?" I examined.

"I was worried about you. I was also angry then. I shouldn't have pushed her away."

"So you're not angry now?"

"I'm still disappointed with her, but that's between us. I want you to be with her today."

I was confused. First, Lisa wanted to deny Denise access to me. Now, Lisa wanted me to be with Denise. I wondered what was going on inside Lisa's head. She seemed to be torn between wanting me all for herself and wanting me to be with Denise -- two polar opposite conditions.

I wished she would make up her mind.

----

I had been sitting on a couch in the living room and texting Lisa for the past hour. The entire day in school was spent holding Lisa's hand whenever I could, and that was exhilarating. I felt like Santa had granted me my greatest wish on Christmas. That might seem ridiculous, considering that I had been having sex every day with two pretty girls, but this was the first time I actually held a girl's hand like that. Just an innocent act of holding hands previously felt taboo to me, but I realized so much pleasure just from gripping her hand in mine.

I wondered how I was even afraid of physical contact in the first place. I didn't even mentally flinch when I thought of reaching behind Lisa's back and hugging her waist as we sat in lecture. However, I refrained from doing that. Holding hands already felt too good to me. Maybe I was starting to get cured of my weirdness.

After we returned to the house, Lisa rushed to her room to change into a beautiful dress. Then she left the house, but not before walking up to me and hugging me.

She lingered a little after she pulled back and looked at me. I kissed her again.

As soon as she left the house, she texted me a heart-shaped emoji. I smiled as I saw the text and replied with the same emoji. Texting Lisa when she was with Tony made me forget she was still not my girlfriend. I was in a perfect mood.

----

"I want to fuck."

"Now?" I asked as I looked up from my phone and admired Denise's body in a green strapless dress. It was a simple, patternless piece of rectangle cloth, like a towel that contoured around her body. It was the opposite of modest, emphasizing her curves, legs, and a lot of cleavage from her D-cup tits.

It was a dress meant to titillate, arouse and provoke a reaction, and my arousal was definitely provoked. When she turned around and lifted her dress above her hips, the tight dress made her butt cheeks jiggle as soon as they broke free.

"Take off your clothes," Denise commanded.

I was still in a shirt and pants after coming back from school, so I stripped quickly. As part of our pre-sex routine, I also took a towel from underneath the coffee table and placed it on the couch.

After we started having sex in the living room often, I suggested we use a towel on the couch or any of the furniture. It was troublesome to clean off sex stains on the couch. Lisa and Denise stocked up towels, wet wipes, lubricants, and condoms underneath the coffee table since that was next to where they liked having sex. They didn't like to use condoms, but it was always good to be prepared.

Denise sat on the towel on my right side, still in her dress. She took my right hand and placed it around her lower back, on her right hip. Then she held my left hand and made me cup her breast.

She was braless.

She placed her hands on my neck and pulled me in for a kiss, and I felt her tongue push into my mouth as soon as our lips touched. We sucked, nibbled, and licked each other's lips. I felt her hand on my neck travel downward, over my chest, and tease my nipple, and I shivered at her touch.

Caressing each other's bodies, we made out passionately, and when her hand gripped my erection, it was a slight surprise that made my hips jerk a little.

I broke the kiss and licked three of my fingers to get them wet. Denise grinned a little when she saw that. I reached between her legs and gently cupped her sex, realizing that her pussy was already a little wet. Then I began rubbing her outer lips in a circular motion. At that, she pulled me back to kiss again. She tilted her head toward the ceiling as I kissed her neck, moaning in her throat.

"I want you, Ken."

She got on top of me and straddled my hips, her knees outside my thighs. Holding my cock in place, she pushed my mushroom head between her folds.

An hour ago, I was holding hands with the love of my life. Now, I was moaning as I bottomed out inside another girl's pussy. Perhaps I was starting to get the whole non-monogamy thing. When you could love and have sex with as many girls as you wanted, especially when your partner encouraged it, there was no reason to limit yourself to one.

I fleetingly wondered if an eighteen-year-old could die from having too much sex in a day. I already had sex with Lisa in the morning, and now I was plunging full-on into it again. That thought vanished, though, when Denise started to grind her crotch against mine.

I gripped her butt cheeks and controlled the pressure while she controlled the rhythm, just like she had taught me. I made a conscious note to grind my pubic area against Denise's clit as I matched her rhythm -- another thing she had taught me. These days, all the sex techniques were becoming second nature to me.

Feeling my cock moving in and out of her while she was still in her dress was a new experience. The almost-taboo nature of it brought on even more erotic thrills.

Only later would I catch on to just how much I loved plunging into Denise while she was wearing a dress.

----

"Ken, I want you to start acting like my boyfriend," Denise announced after she had recovered from her second orgasm. She was still on top of me with my erection inside her, and I hadn't ejaculated yet. It was still pleasurable enough for me, even without having an orgasm. Besides, I had come inside Lisa earlier.

"Boyfriend?" I asked, trying not to react emotionally and hoping my anxiety didn't start rising with this new development.

"Yes, boyfriend," she simply said.

"Um, why?"

"Before I answer that, are you open to the idea of acting like my boyfriend?"

I wondered if this was a new battle strategy in her war with Lisa or a way to get back at Lisa for stealing me this morning.

"Uh, I thought you don't do boyfriends," I contended.

"I don't. You're just acting like my boyfriend, my fake boyfriend."

The conversation was starting to get weirder.

"What's the difference between your fake boyfriend and your real boyfriend?"

"Difference is you're not my actual boyfriend. You're just acting like one."

"I still don't know what the difference is," I said truthfully.

"Just pretend you're my boyfriend without actually being one."

"Can you tell me what it means, specifically?"

"I can, but first, are you open to it?" She stared into my eyes, and I tried not to look away.

"Uh, Denise, I'm not sure if Lisa will be comfortable with this. I don't want to start lying to her again," I told her.

"You're not. Just tell her you're acting. Fake boyfriend. Not real."

Why did life have to be so complicated? Why couldn't I just enjoy my relationship and have sex with Denise and Lisa? I just wanted sex every day with two sexy girls without additional complications. Was that too much to ask?

"What if she doesn't allow that?" I replied.

"Are you going to allow her to dictate your life now?"

I sighed mentally and frowned. Yes, this was about Lisa again.

"I don't want to do anything that would push her away again," I declared.

"Let's examine the facts. She said she won't leave you no matter what. She won't stop having sex with you. Nothing you do will change that, so what's the problem?"

"I don't want to make Lisa angry."

"Would you want to be my boyfriend if Lisa was not in the picture?"

"What's the difference between what we're doing now and being your boyfriend?"

"You're stalling again, Ken, answering my question with a question."

"Uh..."

"But to answer your question, be honest with yourself. I'm nothing more than a fuck buddy with you, which means I'm nothing more than a pussy you can fuck."

"That's not true," I retorted.

"Isn't it? Do you think of me at all besides sex?"

"I thought you just wanted to have sex with me and nothing else," I recounted, a little nervously given my confusion.

"So you admit that we're just fuck buddies?"

"Uh, you haven't answered my question."

She smirked. "Yes, I initially just wanted to have sex with you, but now I want something more," she proclaimed. "Now, answer my question."

"What's the question again?"

"Are we just nothing more than just fuck buddies?"

"I care about you, Denise."

"Ken, answer my question."

I hadn't really thought much of my relationship with Denise. Most of the time, I was just going along with whatever she wanted. She and I had been friends since high school, but now we were friends who had sex -- friends with benefits, also known as fuck buddies.

"Yes, we're fuck buddies," I admitted, "but that's what you wanted, right?"

She ignored my question. "Now, if Lisa is not in the picture, would you consider being my boyfriend?"

"I would," I said without considering the question.

"Why?"

"Why what?" I acknowledged.

"Why would you want to be my boyfriend?" was her new challenge.

"Um, you're gorgeous."

"So you just like me for my looks? A hot body to fuck whenever you want?"

"No," I said quickly, trying my best to reassure her. "You're also very smart, and uh, very knowledgable in, uh, sex and dressing and dating."

"So I'm just a teacher to you?"

"Um, you're also very cute and sweet and affectionate," I stated and then added, "when you want to be."

"What else do you like about me?" she pushed.

"You're also very fun to be around with, uh, when you're not being too aggressive. I like spending time with you."

As I said these words, I realized how much I meant that. After we started our arrangement, I discovered that Denise was the kind of girl any guy would be lucky to date.

If Lisa weren't in the picture, I would definitely want to have Denise as my girlfriend.

"Do you think it's fair to say that I've kept to the end of our agreement so far?"

"Yes."

"And sometimes even beyond that?"

"Yes."

"Playing the part of your girlfriend, even though I wasn't required to do that, as part of our agreement?"

"Yes."

"So now I'm asking, Ken, I want you to start acting like my boyfriend."

"Um... what do you want me to do, specifically?"

"Do you need a manual on how to be my boyfriend?" she huffed.

"Uh..." For the most part, I thought I was already behaving like Lisa's and Denise's boyfriends. We had sex, we kissed, and we showed affection with each other.

"Lisa had mentioned about prioritizing her boyfriend's needs over others," I stated. "Is that part of what it means to be your boyfriend?"

"Yes, Ken. Prioritize me and my needs. Shower me with love and affection. Do nice things for me. Be with me more than just for sex."

Now it sounded exactly like what a real boyfriend does, instead of a fake one.

"I still don't know exactly what all these mean. Like, what do I do, exactly, every day that's different from what I was already doing? Should I, like, buy gifts for you? Ask you how your day was? Or let everyone know I'm your boyfriend?"

Denise let out a long exhalation that sounded like a sigh. Thankfully, she didn't roll her eyes. Maybe a perk of being her boyfriend was her having more patience with me.

"You don't have to worry about that yet," she replied. "I'll teach you everything you need to know about being my boyfriend. You just need to be willing."

"And I can share all these with Lisa?"

"You can. In fact, you can tell her I'm teaching you how to be a boyfriend. She would like that. You can also think of it as I'm teaching you how to be the perfect boyfriend for Lisa when she finally allows you to be her boyfriend. Would you like that... to be Lisa's perfect boyfriend? You'll make her very happy."

"Now you're just playing dirty," I protested.

"Playing dirty?" she asked, a little too innocently. She was using my favorite conversation technique against me.

"You know I won't refuse when you say I could make Lisa happy."

She smirked. "So, is that a yes?"

I could already imagine Lisa getting angry once I told her I had agreed to be Denise's boyfriend, even if it was a fake one. Yet I also realized how well Denise had been treating me. I wanted to say yes to her.

"Uh, you haven't told me why you want me to be your boyfriend."

"I want to know what it's like to have a boyfriend," she expressed plainly.

"That's it?"

"You know about my parents?"

"A little," I replied.

"My father got caught fucking the intern paralegal. It was a fucking cliche. My mother raised hell after finding out, but eventually, we also discovered she had been cheating on him.

"The worst thing was they both decided to stay together, even though they didn't love each other anymore. I'd be more comfortable with the whole situation if they just admitted they're swingers or polyamorous or have an open relationship where they could fuck other people, but no, they wanted to maintain the illusion of a happy couple.

"But they're not a fucking happy couple. My brother and I suffered because of that. I decided I didn't want to be in a relationship and deal with those dramas. Tony and Lisa were perfect for me because they had no expectations. Tony preaches no drama in a relationship. That was exactly what I needed."

I wanted to ask about her drama with Lisa and whether it impacted their relationship status. I also wanted to tell her that our relationships have been full of drama recently, but I decided it wasn't the right time.

"So what changed?" I inquired.

"I saw how protective Lisa was over you during your... incident. I began to wonder what it's like to have a boyfriend who takes care of me like that."

"But Lisa is not my girlfriend."

"That's what she said, but we both know she's already behaving exactly like your girlfriend. "

I wondered if Denise knew I was holding Lisa's hand in school. Maybe Lisa told Denise about it just to annoy her, or maybe Denise saw me kissing Lisa earlier.

"But Tony and Lisa also care a lot about you," I countered. "If something similar were to happen to you, I'm sure they would treat you the same. I would as well."

"I know that, but like I said, I want to know what it's like to have a boyfriend of my own."

"You know Lisa wants me to find another girlfriend, right? I won't be 'your own.'"

"I know that. That's why I say it's just acting."

It was still confusing as hell. "Why me? You can have a pick of any boy you want to be your boyfriend."

"Let's put it this way. I have known you since high school. I know who you are as a person. We live in the same house. You, me, Tony, and Lisa have a special relationship. You've also been doing everything I've asked, so I know you're willing to learn. With you, I can turn you into my perfect boyfriend without any unknown variables."

"So you're going to turn me into your perfect boyfriend?"

"I've already been doing that," she declared.

"I'm still not sure if Lisa is comfortable with this."

"So if Lisa and Tony are comfortable with it, you will say yes, right?"

She trapped me in just one question. "Nothing else will change except I'll be acting as your boyfriend?" I asked.

"I have some requirements as your fake girlfriend, but it will be with your agreement."

"Like what?"

"For instance, I want you to spend every Wednesday with me."

"Oh," I responded, contemplating that.

"In return, you can also negotiate for certain things from me as your fake girlfriend."

"Like what?" I asked again.

"Like, I can sleep in your bed after we fuck at night. I know you like that."

Funny how I went from fearing physical contact to enjoying cuddling with Lisa and Denise after I started having sex with them. Denise didn't like that, though. She wasn't the cuddling type.

"I thought you didn't."

"I usually don't. I never liked cuddling after sex. I also only feel comfortable and safe sleeping in my own bed, but I'm comfortable sleeping with you at night. Do you want to cuddle with me like this after sex every night?"

"So you will spend every night in my bed?"

"Maybe not every night, but I'm open to exploring sleeping several nights a week in your bed, especially after we fuck," Denise replied.

"Can you give me a list of things you require from me first?"

"You're stalling again, Ken."

"I just want to make sure I'm comfortable with them and also that Lisa is comfortable with them."

"As my fake boyfriend, you can negotiate things you're uncomfortable with, and besides, when have I ever forced you to do anything you really didn't want to do? Maybe reluctant, at first, but I never insist on anything you hated after trying it."

"I might be able to think of a few," I said.

She chuckled. "Like what?"

"Like wearing boxers in the house."

She laughed. "I wanted you to be naked, but you didn't. Wearing boxers was a big compromise for me, you know."

"You still have been trying to get me to walk around naked in the house."

"Well, now, with this new agreement, you have more veto rights."

"Can I think about it first?"

"You can, as long as you give me a date when I can expect an answer."

I was expecting her to say no and come up with another reason for me to say yes immediately.

"That's... surprising."

"That's the perks of having me as your girlfriend." She winked.

"I need to talk to Lisa first."

"So give me an answer tomorrow night after you talk to Lisa?"

"That's a bit short."

"Then how long would you need?" Denise asked.

"I don't know."

"How about this? I have never liked anal sex, but I want to try doing it with you. I'm willing to try at least ten times before I would rule anal sex out forever. You can start fucking my ass as soon as you say yes."

She knew her ass was my weakness. "You're playing dirty again."

She giggled. "The sooner you say yes, the sooner you can start fucking my ass."

"What if you don't like it?"

"You can at least fuck my ass ten times first."

"I don't want to do anything you're uncomfortable with."

"Then perhaps you can convince me to like it by the tenth time."

"Uh..." I was trying to organize all these considerations.

"My ass is even tighter than my pussy. Can you imagine how nice your cock would feel?"