A Reluctant Sex Instructor Ch. 06

Story Info
A shy teenage virgin’s journey to becoming a sex instructor.
17.7k words
4.8
15.4k
10

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 09/02/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
KyleTaylee
KyleTaylee
157 Followers

AUTHOR'S NOTE: Reading the previous chapters is mandatory to understand the setting and characters.

SUMMARY: Ken's an awkward, painfully shy, and socially inept virgin. The reason why he became a sex instructor was weird. It wasn't because he was good-looking or had a big cock. It all began with a strange request from his high school crush.

All characters are eighteen and above.

----

Chapter 6: The Mirror

----

What would you do if a beautiful girl blindfolded herself and told you that you could do anything you wanted to do to her?

That was the question I asked myself as I looked at the mirror to take in the sight of Ezra.

No talking, no resistance, no permission needed. Like a doll, you could play with her however you wanted, according to your lustful imagination.

My imagination had been running rampant with perverted thoughts. Seeing Ezra's slim, modelesque body with big boobs in a red dress sent my pulse racing with excitement.

The knowledge that she wasn't even wearing panties underneath the dress made it all the more arousing.

Her mini red thong was lying somewhere in the living room. I'd have loved to be the one peeling her thong away to reveal her crotch. Although if I wanted to look at her pussy, I could simply lift the hem of her red dress anytime I wanted. Then there's her butt. I hadn't even checked out her ass yet. The same goes with the rest of her body, like her perky breasts and --

I stopped myself from fantasizing about Ezra. It felt so silly to do that when I could do anything I wanted with her body in real life--instead of just thinking about it.

I contemplated what to do first. So many sexual fantasies I could indulge in, the possibilities seemed endless.

I thought of immediately stripping off her dress and feasting my eyes on her naked body, exactly like she'd encouraged. Then I changed my mind and decided I would go slow and enjoy the whole experience as much as possible. There was no need to rush.

But first, I needed to make sure all the perverted things I wanted to do to Ezra were allowed.

"Um, sorry, can I ask you one last question?" I said.

"Hmmm?" Ezra tilted her head towards the sound of my voice.

"Are you really sure about this?"

She gave a deliberate nod. "I am."

"I can really do... anything I want?" I confirmed again, just to be sure.

"What do you want to do?" She gave an innocent smile.

"Uh... a lot of... not-so-polite things."

Ezra's smile grew broader. "Unless I say, 'stop,' you may do whatever you want with me. You have my consent. Just enjoy yourself, Ken."

It seemed like Ezra was committed to going through with this. So I needed to give her my full commitment by enjoying myself the best I could.

Standing behind Ezra with my hands on her hips, I looked past her shoulders and toward the mirror seeing Ezra's form in the reflection again, earnestly this time, starting with her head.

In high school, Erza used to have platinum-blonde hair like Denise now, though back then it was Denise who had mimicked Ezra. Denise idolized Ezra as strongly as I idolized Tony.

But now Ezra had dark-brown hair. I thought she looked good as a brunette. She had a light complexion, several shades lighter than Lisa and Denise. Her skin seemed to glow from the rays of morning sun flitting through the window.

The blindfold covered the top half of her face. And yet she was still so pretty. She had a sharp jawline and high cheekbones like Denise. But unlike Denise, Ezra had pouty lips that gave her a sultry look--without even trying.

Through the mirror's reflection, my gaze traveled down from her face to her neck, but my attention was immediately diverted by the prominent swell of her breasts.

Further down, her simple red dress hung loosely, ending at mid-thigh. Standing like this, the hemline on the front of her dress was an inch or two higher than the back, elevated by her large tits. Like it was beckoning me to pull the dress up to expose what was between her thighs.

I wondered if Ezra's tits and crotch were also uniformly tanned like Denise's. So I moved my hands from her hips to her tummy and pinched the smooth material with my fingers. I pulled the dress down slightly, revealing more and more of her breasts until the edge of her areolas were exposed. Then I stopped and released the tug to allow the top of her dress to rise back up just enough to cover the areolas again. I didn't want to expose her nipples just yet. There would be time to savor her bared boobs in all of their glory later.

I pushed my head forward, past her shoulder, and looked down her dress from behind into her ample cleavage. There wasn't a tan line. At least not that I could tell.

I pulled her dress away from her body to expand my view down her cleavage. With her boobs so voluminous, I could see the rest of her body through her cleavage and towards the floor. I looked past her tits, her flat tummy, and at her crotch. It was dark inside, but again, I didn't notice any tan lines at all on the rest of her body. Seemed like Ezra suntanned nude as well, probably with her three girlfriends.

But what I did notice was her lack of body hair from the neck down. She was fully shaven like Lisa and Denise. I wondered if most college girls like to shave bare. I made a mental note to satisfy this curiosity when I got the chance later.

Another thing I noticed was the outline of Ezra's pussy lips. Even with the lack of light, I could see she had plump lips like Lisa's instead of flat lips like Denise's. I anticipated the moment when I could rub my fingers between her legs.

Maybe I could even taste her pussy. Licking pussy was not considered penetration, right?

Again, it felt so silly to be doing this when I could simply take off her dress. But when could I ever do something as brazen and silly as this? The silliness only whetted my lustful appetite even more.

I let go of her dress to recover her breasts and pulled it up instead, gradually revealing her slim legs. All the Kelton sisters had very nice legs. When the bottom of her pussy came into view, I lowered it an inch to hide her sex. Again, I wanted first to savor her body visually, with her dress still remaining on. No rush.

It was in equal parts fun and arousing. Like the erotic thrills boys get when they discover porn for the first time.

I wondered if this was considered voyeurism. Is watching porn considered voyeurism? All I knew is it felt like a taboo to be doing this to Ezra. Like on the rooftop, the forbidden nature of what I was doing only sent my arousal spiraling higher, along with the escalating desire to touch her.

My initial plan was to touch her body over her dress before exploring underneath once I had my fill. But now my body craved hers, especially skin-on-skin contact.

I couldn't wait any longer.

So I released my arms from around her and lifted her dress from behind, exposing her naked butt. Her butt was wider than Denise's but not as big as Lisa's. There was also a hint of muscle definition underneath the flesh of her butt cheeks. I gripped her cheeks and squeezed. Perky and firm underneath the soft flesh. Damn, I can't wait to feel my thighs slap against her butt from behind.

I reached my hands underneath her dress and hugged her bare stomach, pulling her closer to me. Her body melted into mine as my erection pressed against her back. I licked the back of her neck, causing her to shiver.

I took a step forward until my chest was touching Ezra's back. Then I pushed my cock down and thrust my hips forward between her legs until the head lodged at her entrance. I pushed the tip a little between her lips, causing her body to tense, but she didn't utter a word. Then she relaxed again.

Ezra was wet enough for me to push my cock inside her pussy. In the living room, earlier, I was already all the way inside her. So I wondered if she would actually object if I now thrust my cock all the way in.

Should I just push my cock in? I was eager to be inside her again. Earlier, with my anxiety, I couldn't fully enjoy her pussy. Now I was ready.

However, deciding to save the actual penetration for later in bed, I pushed my cock down and thrust my hips forward again.

She exhaled sharply when I pushed the length of my shaft forward, sliding between her outer folds. I pulled back to reverse stroke before pushing forward again until my thighs smacked her butt.

I was right. Her butt did feel good against my thighs. Even better than what I had imagined.

I watched her face in the reflection of the mirror, seeing if she would protest against what I was doing.

But she didn't.

I continued to fuck between her legs, using the friction of her folds to stroke my cock. While consciously avoiding any accidental penetration.

Ezra began panting but still didn't object. She meant what she said. I could do anything I wanted with her body. Her body was my sex doll, mine to use freely however I liked.

I kept thrusting on, slamming hard into her from behind. Each thrust fanned the flames of my arousal and the thirst for the power I had over her body.

In my mind, Ezra was powerless and entirely at my mercy. She was my prey to devour to my satisfaction.

Even though I was having constant sex with the girls, and with the full permission to have sex with them anytime I wanted, I only took what was offered. I had always been conscious about controlling my lust, never allowing it to go out of control, never allowing myself to be fully uninhibited and indulge freely.

But now I could assert myself, unrestrained. Ezra had given me her permission. Her moans were a continuous encouragement for me to use her for my satisfaction.

There's a theory that everything is about sex, except sex. Because sex is about power. I never understood that concept until now. Much more than just the physical pleasure, the psychological thrills from exercising my power over Ezra's body were immensely satisfying.

The level of aggression with which I rubbed my cock along her pussy lips grew with each thrust. I was certain that stimulation of our genitals was outside the scope of this mirror exercise. But with the combination of my horniness, the power trip I had from the control I had over Ezra, and the freedom to do anything I liked with her made me ignore the rules.

So I continued thrusting on, just because I could.

Or maybe the real purpose of the exercise was to discover who I was on the inside when no one was looking. Absent the fear of punishment and judgment, perhaps it was a test to see what I would do and how far I would take advantage of the situation, or in this case, Ezra, just because I could.

Then I paused as I suddenly realized: who I was on the inside was a monster. A predator who preyed because he could. Someone who took advantage just because he could.

A wave of guilt rose and slapped me in the face. I flinched from my own thoughts. I let go of Ezra and took a step back, away from her, until our bodies were no longer touching.

I was afraid of the person I was on the inside.

I was never consciously aware of the depths of my depravity until now. The desire to use girls' bodies like sex dolls. To use their pussies like sex toys.

Boys thought of sex all the time. Denise and Lisa confessed that many girls thought of sex all the time too. But I wondered if their thoughts were as depraved as mine were.

I felt my chest constrict as I struggled to breathe. Ezra cocked her head to the side, likely trying to understand what was going on. Then she lifted her right hand with her palm open, indicating she wanted me to hold it.

I took a half-step forward to her side and held her hand, consciously avoiding any other contact with her body.

She gently pulled me closer and guided my body in front of her, between the mirror and her body. She smiled reassuringly to let me know it was alright. Then she lifted her left hand similarly, and gestured for me to take it.

Then, she placed both of my hands on her neck and began taking very dramatic but slow breaths. Inhale. Exhale. Inhale. Exhale. I watched her ample breasts' movements for a few moments before I realized that she wanted me to breathe with her.

So I matched her breathing, inhaling and exhaling loudly to let her know I was following her lead. After a few cycles of deep breathing, my mind calmed down.

A random thought crept into my mind. Through simple actions, Ezra showed me that she was still in charge. Even while blindfolded and not speaking, she intuited my thoughts and anxieties and got me to relax. While I thought I had complete control over Ezra's body, she was ultimately in control of the situation.

My admiration and intellectual crush for Ezra were starting to grow into infatuation.

"You're really good at this," I told her.

She smiled again. Holding my wrists, she took my hands on her neck and moved down to cup her breasts over her dress. How strange to be touching her breasts only now after all this time. Before I had time to enjoy the soft globes on her chest, she moved my hands down again to her hips and paused. Then to her butt.

I squeezed her butt cheeks and enjoyed the firm flesh on my hands. Then she moved my hands back up to her hips again, then to her breasts, and back to her neck.

Maneuvering my hands took only seconds, but was full of implications.

Her message was clear: she wanted me to explore her body as intended.

By helping me to caress her body, she also made me aroused again. The negative thoughts I had of myself instantly dissipated, entirely replaced by renewed lust.

Without uttering even a single word, she encouraged me to rediscover and amplify my desires, using touch and repetition as motivation.

My infatuation for Ezra spiked further.

Even though Ezra was the one who was blindfolded, I felt vulnerable in her presence. I had just revealed my darkest side to her. But without speaking, she let me know she didn't judge me. She saw who I was on the inside and didn't get disgusted. On the contrary, I was accepted and loved for who I was.

Or perhaps all these were just in my head. But whether or not that was indeed the case, I felt a burst of emotional attachment toward her. A flame of longing to be intimate with her that went beyond just putting my penis into her vagina. I wanted to make love to her rather than just fuck her. I never fully understood the difference between the two, until now.

As I held her neck and looked at her face, I wondered if she knew precisely the full effect she was causing on me.

Here she was, offering her body to me, but at the moment what I wanted to do most was to kiss her.

"Is there a reason why I can't kiss you?" I asked.

She cocked her head to the side again. So cute, especially with the blindfold on. She remained silent, so I stood still to wait for her reply.

Finally, she said, "You're supposed to use the time to feast on my body with your eyes and hands without judgment. Talking takes away that focus. But to answer your question, I said you need to ask me for permission first, not that you can't do it."

"So I can kiss you as long as I ask for permission?" I asked.

"You can kiss me on my lips later when we're in bed. Both sets of lips." She smiled.

"You make me want to drag you to bed now," I confessed.

"You haven't even taken off my dress yet," she replied.

I reached my hands over her shoulders and found the zipper on the back of the dress. I pulled it down, then slid the straps off her shoulders. Her dress landed on the floor with a soft thud.

I glanced down at her naked body. After all the teasing, I finally got to see her naked. But I glanced back up at her face. Right now, the only thing I still wanted to do was to kiss her.

I thought of dragging her to bed immediately so that I could kiss her. Preferably with my cock inside her at the same time. But I hesitated. Somehow the power dynamics between us had shifted without me realizing it. I no longer felt permitted to do as I pleased with her.

I had a sudden revelation of what Ezra had been doing. By blindfolding herself and not speaking, she transformed herself from a person to an object. In a way, I became "alone" in the room with her as my sex doll. With no one paying attention, I became more confident and daring in doing things I usually wouldn't dare to do.

Then, when I got her to speak again, she transformed into a person. My daringness was thrown back into its cage, and my inhibition was turned back on. Just like that, in an instant.

I was in awe of how she could flip the switch in me simply by speaking or keeping quiet. All the more amazing, considering this was our first time doing this.

The depth of Ezra's intelligence was even more attractive than her physical beauty. The desire to be intimate with her was starting to become unbearable.

"Can we go to bed now?" I pleaded.

She cocked her head to the side again. I felt like I was riding a roller coaster in complete darkness, not knowing what would happen next. I was filled with a combination of dread, nervousness, and excitement.

She lifted her hands and touched mine still on her shoulders. Then, she moved her hands up my wrists to my forearms and elbows and stopped at my shoulders.

"Squat down," she said.

I hesitated for a moment, curious about what she was trying to do, but obeyed.

I let go of her shoulders and bent my knees until I stared into her hairless crotch. My initial assessment was correct: there weren't any tan lines.

I thought she wanted me to look at her pussy, or maybe even lick it. But then she raised one leg and said, "Help me out of my dress."

I looked at her pussy lips as she opened her legs. It was glistening. I wondered if she was as aroused as I was by the whole situation.

"Ken?" I looked up at her face. She was cocking her head again.

"Sorry, I was, uh, feasting my eyes on your body," I said.

She smiled. "Help me out of my dress, and you can tell me which part of my body your eyes were feasting on."

I held her raised ankle and shifted the dress to her other leg. Then I guided her feet down, grabbed her other ankle, and waited for her to shift her balance before lifting it up and pulling the red dress out from under her.

"Help me to fold my dress and put it on your table. Then, when you return, put your hands on my waist so that I know you're standing in front of me."

It was an oddly specific instruction, but I supposed it would make sense, considering that her eyes were covered. My table was on the opposite end of the room. I wondered what her purpose was as I folded her dress, got up and walked to the table, and placed her dress there.

As I turned and looked at her again, I started to understand. She wanted me to look at her naked body.

I walked back slowly to her, taking the time to admire her body as she intended. My eyes alternated between her naked back and her naked front reflected in the mirror. From behind, once again, she reminded me of Denise. Both of them were slender, like fashion models. Though Ezra had slightly wider hips and a broader butt.

As I returned to Ezra, I admired her front in the mirror. Then, I remembered a conversation with Lisa and Denise about the Kelton sisters' cup sizes. Ezra and Lisa were both D-cups, while Elsa was a B-cup.

Ezra's tits were huge on her slim body, though they looked plumper than Denise's.

I stood back in front of her and held her hips. I stroked my thumbs, caressing her skin. I was torn between my desires, to explore the rest of her body with my hands, and to kiss her.

When she didn't give me more instructions, I thought she was waiting for me to kiss her. So I leaned in to kiss her lips.

She jerked her head slightly back when our lips made contact, probably out of surprise, before leaning her head forward and kissing me back. As our lips connected, my desire to be intimate grew.

KyleTaylee
KyleTaylee
157 Followers