A Reluctant Sex Instructor Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She pulled her head back when I opened my mouth and stuck my tongue out.

"Are you bad at following instructions, or are you just impatient?" she said. Then she grinned to let me know she was teasing me.

"Very impatient," I huffed.

"Put your cock in my hand."

I took her hand and placed her palm on my erection at the shaft.

She lifted her hand until only her middle finger was lightly touching the middle of my shaft. Then her finger caressed along the shaft towards the head before she began circling her finger around the cock head. I shivered and groaned whenever her finger teased the underside.

Her finger stroked downward underneath my shaft towards the base. My cock jerked upwards in response as I let out an exhalation. She stopped and waited for my cock to calm down before she continued to travel downwards again.

My cock jerked up again.

It felt like an excruciatingly long time for her to reach the base as she stopped each time my cock jerked with pleasure.

She cupped my balls and gently fondled them. "I like your cock," she said.

"Uh, I like my cock too," I replied. Ezra let out a chuckle.

"Um, can we go to bed now?" I asked.

"Not yet," she said. "You disobeyed me by not doing exactly as I asked, so I need to punish you first."

"P-punish me?" I asked.

"I'm going to kneel down and suck your cock. I want you to watch yourself receiving a blowjob in the mirror."

I gulped. I liked Ezra's idea of punishment. "Okay."

"Do you prefer to watch the mirror from the side or in front?" she asked.

"The side."

"Turn my body so that our sides are facing the mirror."

I turned her body, positioning the mirror to my left.

"Can I kneel down and suck your cock?" She asked.

"Yes," I croaked.

----

"Give me a warning before you come," she said as she gripped the base of my cock.

I looked down at her kneeling in front of me. I had gotten many blowjobs, but this was the first time the girl was blindfolded.

I wondered if she would let me fuck her face like Denise.

I looked in the mirror to watch us. I almost didn't recognize the person I saw standing in front of a girl with his cock inches from her face.

I wanted to tell her it was usually impossible for me to come with just a blowjob like this, but I moaned when she put her tongue flat on the base of my cock.

Then very slowly, she moved her tongue up the shaft to the underside of the head. I felt my hip jerk as she used the tip of her tongue to tease the most sensitive spot. Then her tongue made a circle around the head. When it reached the underside again, her tongue glided back down the shaft toward the base in the same excruciatingly slow motion. At the base, she repeated the same movement up again.

I was wrong. I didn't like Ezra's idea of punishment.

Whenever I had blowjobs from Lisa and Denise, they sucked my cock enthusiastically to bring me as much pleasure as possible.

Ezra was just teasing me with her tongue. My groans were mixed with pleasure and frustration, with the frustration growing the longer she licked my cock.

"Um, is this still intended to whet my appetite?" I asked as her tongue traveled up my shaft for the third time.

She pulled back and retracted her tongue on my cock. "It was. You disobeyed me, so you lost all privileges. Now don't speak again until you're about to come. And if I catch you thrusting your hips again, trying to cram your cock into my mouth, you'll pay for it."

I wanted to tell her that I wasn't trying to cram my cock into her mouth. My thrusts were all involuntary. With the pleasure I was receiving from her tongue, it was impossible not to. I couldn't prevent them even if I tried. My body was reacting on its own. Ezra could also make it easier for me by not teasing me too much. I wondered if she was doing this on purpose to punish me. But I bit my tongue and tried not to move my hips again.

I felt a tingling fear in my gut mixed with anticipation. I was both afraid and excited at how Ezra would make me pay. Her current punishment was both enjoyable and torturous. I was in both heaven and hell. Half of me was drenched in heavenly bliss; the other half was tormented in fiery hell.

She lifted my cock and tongued my balls, using the flatness of her tongue to rub against my scrotum. I groaned again in pleasure. My butt clenched, and my hips thrust forward involuntarily yet again in response to the spike in pleasure.

Shit! I was worried I had disobeyed her again. But thankfully, she continued using her mouth and took one of my testicles into her mouth and sucked.

I didn't know what Ezra was going to do next. I wasn't even sure if she would allow me to fuck her later because I had disobeyed her. Or whether I could even kiss her again. The fear and excitement battled in my stomach. I wondered if that was how Ezra had felt when she was at my mercy.

I resolved to simply let Ezra do her thing.

She tongued her way up my balls to the base of the shaft, then caressed up the shaft, licking the pre-cum dripping down on the way up.

I sighed when she finally pursed her lips and allowed my cock into her mouth. She pushed her head slowly down as she took more of me into her mouth. But it was painfully slow.

I looked down at her as I watched my cock disappear into her mouth. She looked like a submissive when blindfolded like this. Except she was the mistress and I was the slave.

I groaned again as I felt my cock hitting the back of her throat. She pushed her head down even more until her lips were at the base. She started humming softly, and I felt ecstatic pleasure from the vibration.

She pulled my cock out of her mouth as slowly as it went in. Then, when only the mushroom head was between her lips, I thought she was going down again. But instead, she pulled out entirely and used the tip of her tongue to lick underneath the head again.

"Urgh!" I moaned, trying my best not to jerk my hip.

She flicked her tongue underneath the head again. Then a third time. Each flick brought my orgasm closer and closer to the brink.

She pushed my cock into her mouth again, with her tongue stroking underneath my cock as she traveled down slowly as before.

Halfway down, my cock started throbbing. My balls were drawing up towards my body. My butt started to clench.

"I'm... I'm going to come," I groaned.

She immediately pulled out and pressed her fingers on the spot where the head met the shaft.

"Ow!" I felt a sharp pain in my cock. My cock continued to throb, but no semen came out. The pain continued to grow with each throb.

"What are you --"

She cocked her head again, and I immediately shut up. We remained silent until the throbbing stopped.

Thankfully the pain passed as well.

I was now genuinely terrified at what she was going to do next.

"Are you going to disobey me again?" she asked.

"Definitely not," I blurted out.

"Good." She gave me a devilish grin. "Now help me up."

She raised her hand, and I took it, lifting her.

"Lead me to bed," she said.

----

I held Ezra's hand and brought her to bed.

She lay flat on her back with her legs open and hands at her side. She patted the spot beside her, then began issuing commands. I obeyed immediately.

"Lie on your side to my right," she commanded.

"Put your hand on my stomach."

"Are you going to disobey me again?" she asked.

"I won't," I promised.

She grinned. "Explore my body again, like you were supposed to, before. Do it well, and I might allow you to kiss me again."

Her body was lifeless again as a doll. Just like that, she was back at my mercy again. She had given me back control. My fear of her was receding with each passing moment. I never knew how she could shift the power dynamics between us back and forth so quickly without even doing much.

"May I speak?" I asked, like a child.

She drew in a deep breath and exhaled loudly. Then she nodded. "You may."

"I understand what you're trying to do, but can we skip all these steps now?"

"Skip and do what?" she asked.

"And, uh, have sex."

"We're already having sex. This is part of sex."

"I meant, uh, penetrative sex."

"How badly do you want to fuck me now?" she asked.

"Very badly," I confessed.

"Tell me, what do you think is the purpose of this exercise?"

"To get over my fear of intimacy?"

"That's part of it," she said.

"What's the other part?" I asked.

"Make a guess," she said.

"Make me desire you more?" I replied.

"That too. But there's more to it," Ezra said.

"Which is?" I was getting impatient with the question-and-answer game.

"Let's talk about what happened earlier when you put your cock between my legs."

The guilt and shame from earlier came back to haunt me again. "Sorry, I shouldn't have taken advantage of you like that."

"First, I want to reassure you that you did nothing wrong. Second, I enjoyed what you did. If you had started fucking me there and then, I would have welcomed it, even if you were disobeying me. Third, taking advantage of me was the point of the exercise." She gave me a broad smile to assure me she meant that.

"Really? You wanted me to do that?" I asked.

"Not putting your cock between my legs specifically."

"Then?" I asked.

"I wanted you to be comfortable with your desires and be uninhibited, without letting guilt and shame get in the way."

"I'm comfortable with it."

"Then why did you feel guilty for taking advantage of me? You were given permission to do that."

"I..." I stammered. She raised a good point. "I was afraid of that person I was becoming."

"What you just described is the feeling of shame. You're ashamed to discover who you were."

"I was. I felt like a monster. Or a rapist."

"There's a difference between desire, intention, and action. For example, many people would feel angry enough to want to kill someone. But thinking about it without acting out doesn't make them a murderer. Similar to how many married couples fantasize about others without committing the act of cheating."

"What if I actually raped you earlier?"

"But you didn't. And even if you did, if I asked you to stop, would you do it?"

"I think so," I said. "Um, I mean I hope I would."

"Then you're not a monster, Ken."

"Have you always known this about me?" I asked.

"Strict and religious upbringing can cause fear of intimacy. Or, at the very least, create a lot of baggage regarding sex."

"I don't think I have ever accepted my parents' beliefs on sex."

"When you hear enough time that sexual desires are bad, it can seep into your subconscious."

"So you think my fear of intimacy is caused by my upbringing?"

"One of the causes, yes."

"What are other causes?"

"Well, the purpose of this exercise is not just for your benefit. It's for me to understand you better. But you disobeyed me." She pouted.

I laughed as I marveled once again at how smart she was. There were so many layers to her thinking.

"I really want to kiss you now," I said.

"Is this your first time saying that to a girl?" she asked.

I tried to search my memories to see if I had told Lisa or Denise this before. "I don't think I have said it like this before," I said.

"Isn't it nice to share how you feel and act it out?"

"Is that permission for me to kiss you?"

She smiled and let it linger. "Later. For now, since you're on a roll, why don't you share more about what's in your head? Things you were afraid to share before."

"I'm not sure you want to know what I'm thinking right now."

"I don't think you can say anything that will make me cringe or judge you, Ken."

I wondered if she knew my exact thoughts at the moment. Finally, I decided to go for it. "I think I'm starting to be in love with you."

She tilted her head slightly, and I noticed a change in her breathing. "How do you feel saying that out loud?"

Her question reminded me of therapy. If only Ezra had been my therapist in high school. A bunch of naughty thoughts entered my mind at having Ezra as my therapist. I wondered how much I would have grown if Ezra and I had done this throughout high school.

"A little relief, but also scared at how you would reply to that."

"Not to discount your feelings, but I'm sure you're aware of the term 'transference?'"

"Yeah, but I was never in love with Doctor Lee."

She let out a chuckle. "Balding old men are not your type?"

I laughed again. "Maybe you should be my therapist instead," I said.

"I might get my license taken if I got caught having sex with my patient," she said. It took me a few moments to realize she was joking. Sometimes it was easy to forget Ezra was still a student and not yet a licensed therapist.

"We can be discreet," I joked back.

"Are you flirting with me, Ken?" she asked.

"What if I am?" I teased.

"Of all the naughty things you can do to me now, you just want to flirt with me?"

"Isn't that what it means to be in love?" I said.

"Hmmm... if you still feel the same way about me after you fuck me to your satisfaction, we can talk about it."

"Would you be my girlfriend if I asked?" I said.

"Not to avoid your question, and I promise we will talk about this but are you sure you want to continue talking right now when you could be doing other things?"

I grabbed the sleep mask and pulled it over her head. She flung her eyes open.

"You disobeyed me again." She scowled.

I wanted to reply that she hadn't said I couldn't remove her blindfold, but I doubted I could win that argument. I stared into her blue-green eyes. She was so pretty, even when she was scowling. "I want to kiss you," I said.

I paused to allow Ezra to object before leaning my head in to kiss her. She permitted me a quick peck on the lips before she pulled back and pushed my chest away.

We locked our gazes again. "You're giving me a strong case of blue-balls," she said.

Blue-balls? Ezra? I moved my hand from her stomach and reached between her legs, but she caught my hand and stopped me.

"Too late, Ken. You missed your chance to touch me."

Now it was my case of blue-balls.

"Can we just skip all these and just make love?" I asked.

"Maybe you should have thought of that before you removed my blindfold," she replied, a little too sternly for my liking.

I wondered if she knew that the more she prevented me from being intimate with her, the more I wanted her.

"So we're not going to have sex anymore?" I asked.

"Isn't it interesting how you were afraid of being intimate with me on the couch even when your cock was inside me just now, but now you're telling me how much you want to make love to me? Confessing your desires and feelings to me? Making a move to kiss me all on your own?"

"Your therapy is definitely working," I replied.

"It wasn't my intention to make you fall in love with me, Ken," she said.

"So you believe that I'm in love with you?"

"I believe that you believe that," she said.

"I can show you how much I believe," I said.

"Okay, use your words," she said.

"There are other things I can do with my mouth."

She chuckled. "Well, you wanted to talk. So talk."

"You're driving me crazy," I said.

She laughed again. "Do you still desire me to be your girlfriend?"

"The desire is growing stronger by the minute."

"Does this have to do with Lisa's requirement: about wanting you to have a girlfriend first before she would consider you as her second boyfriend?"

"She told you about that?" I asked.

"Lisa and I share everything with each other. I also talk to Denise every day."

"I have not thought about Lisa since we entered the room, which is strange for me because I think of her all the time, even when I'm with her."

"So you don't want to be Lisa's boyfriend anymore?" she asked.

"I... right now, I just want to be with you."

"You're making it hard for me to help you, Ken."

"Why?"

"I can't be in control if you keep doing this."

"If I want to have sex badly with you now, then it's working, right?"

"By that logic, since you're no longer afraid of intimacy with me, then it doesn't matter if we don't have sex at all," she said.

Fuck! Did I just shoot myself in the foot? Cockblocking myself? Shit.

"Um, are we not going to have sex anymore?" I asked.

She maintained a straight face. "We'll see."

Phew. A glimmer of hope. "You're really driving me crazy," I said.

"You started it first."

"What did I do?"

"You make me so horny until I'm barely thinking straight," she said.

I couldn't understand what Ezra was trying to do. She confessed to being aroused and wanting to have sex with me, yet she denied me each time I initiated. "So you still want to have sex with me?"

"Of course I do. I had been waiting for you to complete the exercise and then fuck me," Ezra said. "But you don't have my permission to fuck me now."

"What can I do to get that permission again?"

"We're going to talk first. Be a good boy, and maybe you can fuck me."

I sighed. "Okay."

"Tell me, do you actually want me as your girlfriend?" she asked. "Beyond Lisa's requirement."

"I had not thought about Lisa's requirement when I first asked you to be my girlfriend. But now that you mentioned it, if it satisfies Lisa's requirement, it's the best-case scenario."

"Even if I agree, I'm certain my sister would say no."

"Why not?"

"You can ask her that. In fact, if she agrees, I'm willing to be your girlfriend for the time being until you find another one."

The sudden turn of conversation caught me off-guard. I tried to keep up with what we were talking about and carefully considered her words.

"Are you saying this because you want to be my girlfriend, or you're confident she will say no?" I asked.

"I don't mind playing the part of your girlfriend. But I'm in a poly relationship myself, so it's not easy for me to simply say yes."

"So you're willing to be my girlfriend?"

"We would need to first clarify what you mean by 'girlfriend.' We can spend time together, have sex, and with me continue to help you without being romantically involved. You also have Lisa and Denise to think about. We can't just jump into a relationship just because we feel like it at the moment."

This "what it means to be my girlfriend" thing was starting to annoy me. The problem with non-monogamous relationships is that everyone has a different definition of "relationship." Relationship experts on the internet recommend choosing your own definition with rules that best suit you, but I had no idea how to go about doing it.

"Can I ask you a separate, personal question?" I said.

"You can ask me anything, Ken."

"Have you, uh, always wanted to have sex with me?"

"Hmmm, my family has always been unconventional in the sense that we like having sex with others outside of a relationship, especially with friends," Ezra said. "You're my friend, so I want to have sex with you. But, intellectually, I also want to see how this goes with you."

I never hated my fear of intimacy and physical contact more than this moment. I could have spent my high school having sex with the Kelton sisters and Denise. I didn't even need to be romantically involved with them. We could just have sex as friends. The Keltons were definitely very unconventional.

"So it's like an experiment for you?" I asked.

"Yes, but I get to have sex with my subject. So it's a bonus for me."

"Have you ever liked me in a romantic sense since high school?"

"I have always shared an intellectual intimacy with you since high school. It made me want to be physically intimate with you. But if you're asking me if I want you to be my boyfriend, I have not considered that question."

"Would you consider that question now?" I asked.

"You need to talk to Lisa and Denise about it first. I also need to talk to my partners."

"What if it's just an intellectual question? A simple yes or no."