A Reluctant Sex Instructor Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh!" Lisa cried. "Oh fuck me, Ken!"

"She's very close now," Denise said. "If you can, fasten your lips around her clit and suck hard while also flicking your tongue directly on her clit in your mouth."

Then Lisa let out a scream. She wrapped her legs tightly around my neck. Her hips started thrashing violently in random movements.

I kept up the pressure on my lips and the movement of my fingers even as I felt my neck getting squeezed by Lisa's legs. My other hand maintained pressure to restrain her pelvic thrusts.

After a minute or so, Lisa's spasms eventually faded. Then, she relaxed her legs and released me.

I felt a sense of accomplishment knowing I had successfully eaten pussy like a champ. Though I suspected that Lisa was someone who could get off easily, no matter who was eating her out.

I looked at Denise and saw her smirking at me. She was panting slightly too. One of her hands was pulling her nipple; the other was between her legs as she slowly inserted her fingers in and out.

"Denise? Do you want me to, um, eat your pussy as well?" I asked.

Denise grinned. "I was waiting for you to ask."

----

Using my knowledge of pussy licking, as taught by Denise, I applied everything I had learned about cunnilingus as I ate Ezra out.

Ezra moaned, and her hips jerked continuously as I made small circles on her clit with the tip of my tongue. I frequently switched between sucking her clit and using the back of my tongue to give a long lick to her lips. Then it's back to small circles again.

Usually, by this point, when the girl's body was reacting like Ezra's, I had learned it was best to keep doing what she liked instead of varying the technique. This would get her deeper and deeper into her orgasm until she was ready to come. Then it was time for the finishing move of sucking on her clit hard.

But I didn't want to give Ezra an orgasm yet, so I kept switching things up to continue teasing her instead.

I wanted to make Ezra beg for it.

Ezra's pussy looked like she was wet enough for insertion. So I gently introduced my middle finger into her entrance.

But even before the first knuckle disappeared, Ezra gripped my hand to stop me from proceeding further.

Shit! I had forgotten about the no-penetration rule. I hadn't asked for permission yet.

I was afraid Ezra would punish me again for disobeying her, but instead, she remained silent.

With her knees still bent to her chest, Ezra turned her body around until she was kneeling down before pushing her legs out and laying down flat on her belly.

She turned her head over her shoulder and told me, "Come inside."

I finally got the green light to penetrate her with my cock. Watching a girl lying flat on her belly like this, with her legs parted to reveal her entrance and her butt raised in invitation, was my favorite sight.

"Come inside" was my favorite phrase. It contained a double meaning of "put your cock inside my pussy" and then "ejaculate inside." Two simple words full of meaning.

I was about to jump on top of her and slide my cock into her when I paused. I hadn't succeeded in my mission to make Ezra beg yet. I had waited so long for this moment. But now, knowing she wanted me to fuck her, I decided to tease her more until she begged for it.

Kneeling between her legs, I gripped her butt cheeks with both hands and spread them apart, exposing more of her pussy lips and her rosebud. Another beautiful sight. I wondered if Ezra would allow me into her ass after Lisa had her turn.

I licked her outer folds with the flat of my tongue. Starting at the bottom to all the way up between her two holes. Then, instead of licking her rosebud directly, I licked around it with the tip of my tongue.

Ezra moaned in pleasure as her anus clenched. I waited for her to relax before licking around again, causing another moan as she clenched again.

Despite Denise's insistence, I had taken a long time to get used to the idea of rimming. Denise didn't enjoy anal penetration, but she did enjoy rimming. But it was only after Denise showed me how pleasurable it was after doing it on me that I decided it was something I should get used to doing.

Denise's argument was simple. "Rimming is very pleasurable, so you should do it," she said. Then, when I was still a little reluctant, Denise dealt the clincher, "Lisa loves getting rimmed."

It turned out that Ezra enjoyed getting rimmed too. As I continued to lightly tongue the outside of her rosebud, she pushed her butt closer and closer to my face, wanting me to apply more pleasure. Lisa could get off with rimming when more pressure was applied, so I guessed that Ezra could come from it too.

After another minute or two of tonguing, Ezra turned her head over her shoulder. "Are you going to continue teasing me?" she asked.

I lifted my head between her cheeks. "Is there something else I should be doing?" I asked.

She grinned a little at my reply and then resumed a straight face. "You can fuck me," she said.

"I thought I was already fucking you," I said. "This is sex, right?"

"With your cock," she replied.

I pressed the flat of my thumb on the entrance of her anus. Her butt clenched again as she let out a moan. "Here?" I asked.

"You can get there later," Ezra said. "For now, I want to feel your cock inside my vagina."

I find myself grinning. I was close to achieving my objective of making Ezra beg. It was a good thing she couldn't see my smile.

"Is that a suggestion or a command?" I asked.

"Are you really going to make me beg, Ken?" Ezra asked.

I never knew how she could always read my mind. I thought of asking her to beg for it but decided it was finally time to be inside her. I always enjoyed slow foreplay, but this time was by far the slowest ever.

I decided that playtime was over. I wanted to be inside Ezra now.

So I got on top of her, pressing my chest against her back. I held my cock, positioned the head at her entrance, and pushed.

Once the head was in, Ezra lifted her butt and pushed back against me, burying my cock fully inside her in one stroke. The sudden surge of pleasure caused my legs to give way, and I collapsed my weight on her.

We both moaned loudly at the suddenness. I lay still on top of Ezra, enjoying the warmth and the pleasure of being inside her.

"Now," Ezra panted, "fuck me until you come."

I obeyed. I wrapped my left arm underneath Ezra's torso and gripped her right shoulder. My right hand reached down and grabbed her butt cheek. Then I pounded into her. It took me just a few short minutes until my orgasm started. I felt my balls drawing in, my butt clench, and my cock throb, as my semen spurted into Ezra.

After the last throb of my ejaculation subsided, I collapsed back onto Ezra, my chest against her back. I remained fully hard, flexing my cock inside her periodically to continue my pleasure.

"Are you close?" I asked.

"Close, but not on the brink," she said.

"How can I help you come?"

"I can achieve an orgasm in many ways. For penetrative sex with someone new, and especially with a cock like yours, getting fucked hard in doggystyle tends to be the easiest," Ezra said. "But I'm not in the rush to come. Today is all about you."

"I want you to enjoy having sex with me as well," I replied.

"Unlike Denise, I don't need to have an orgasm to enjoy sex. This is already satisfying for me," she replied.

"Denise said I should always get the girl off during sex," I said.

Ezra chuckled. "That's Denise. I promise you that I'm enjoying myself like this."

"Even if you don't have an orgasm?"

"I enjoy having orgasms like the next girl. But sex for me is not always about having an orgasm."

"Then what is sex about for you?" I asked.

"I'm enjoying the intimacy with you like this... Feeling you inside me, your body against mine, you hugging me from behind... It's satisfying even without having an orgasm. Don't you feel the same way?"

My desire was more carnal than Ezra described. "Uh, I do. But I still prefer to have an orgasm everytime I have sex."

I felt tremors from her vagina walls as she chuckled. "Then maybe you should learn that sex doesn't always have to end in an orgasm. There are more than one way to get pleasure from sex."

"Uh right," I said, though I couldn't completely agree. Sex without an orgasm meant having blue balls. Not fun. "I get pleasure from giving my partner orgasms as well."

"That's a good attitude to have," she said. "No wonder Denise loves having sex with you."

I wanted to tell Ezra that Denise mostly cared about her own orgasms. Denise wouldn't let me come until she had her fill. "I really want to help you come," I said. "Can I?"

She cocked her head to the side. I feared she might go into therapist mode and ask, 'Let's talk about that. Why the strong desire to make me come?'

Instead, she turned her head back and smiled at me. "Then I won't say no to that."

----

Gripping her hips with both hands, I kneeled back up and pulled her along with me until she was up on her knees and elbows. I took a few moments to admire her beautiful bottom with my cock buried inside her.

I already came once, so now I was committed to helping Ezra get off. Now was the time to apply everything I had learned about sex and give Ezra the orgasm she deserved.

According to Denise, apart from the kiss, giving a mind-blowing orgasm to a girl would make her more attached to you. When done right, she would fall in love and be addicted to fucking you. I wanted Ezra to be all those, so I made sure I was going to give her a mind-blowing orgasm.

Pushing all the way in, I rolled my hips in a rhythm Denise had taught me. On the way out, I angled my cock downwards so that I would rub against her g-spot. Ezra gave me an encouraging moan, but the angle still wasn't perfect. So I pushed down on the middle of her back so she would arch her back more. Then I pushed her legs wider apart so her hips would open up even more. I gave a few tentative thrusts and repositioned her body again. Only once I was sure that the angle and position were correct I started to pound in and out of her earnestly.

Ezra pushed her hips back, matching my rhythm, with her butt pressing firmly against my thighs with each thrust. I took that as a signal that she wanted me to go faster and harder, so I did.

When I heard her squeak and felt her legs start jerking, I knew she was close. So I switched to slower but even harder strokes, slamming into the back of her butt each time.

Ezra reached her right hand behind me and held my hip. Then she began to lengthen her body on the bed, pulling me along. I got the hint and allowed myself to be dragged downwards, using my hands to support my weight as she sank down flat.

Lying on top of her like before, I continued with my slow but hard strokes. I felt tremors in her pussy, pushing me towards another orgasm.

"Come with me, Ken," she begged, breathlessly..

The combination of her words, the position, and the sensation of her vagina walls on my cock threatened to make me come. I clenched my butt and tried to hold on as long as I could while I continued to fuck her from behind.

Just when I thought I could hold on no longer, I felt Ezra's hips give a final jerk, her pussy squeezed tightly on my cock, and she moaned as she came. A few seconds later, I exploded inside her for the second time as we rode our orgasms together.

Fully spent, I leaned my head against hers. Then I closed my eyes, grateful that Denise taught me to control my ejaculation.

----

Once we caught our breath, she signaled me to get off of her. I pulled out my slightly deflated cock and rolled to the side. She turned her body towards me and cuddled my side, leaning her head against my chest. She took off the blindfold and looked at me.

I looked back into her blue-green eyes. Instead of feeling fear from the eye contact, all I felt was affection, attachment and... and love. I sensed that Ezra was feeling the same thing, though I wasn't certain.

We continued to cuddle and maintain eye contact in silence as we enjoyed our bliss.

----

"Do you think I'll ever stop being weird?" I asked as we continued to cuddle.

"In the first place, do you care that other people think you're weird?" Ezra said.

"I just want to be normal," I replied.

"Being normal is vastly overrated, don't you think?"

"Not for the people who are not considered normal by others."

"Do you find me weird?" Ezra asked.

"Not more than me."

"Really? Even my name is weird."

"I've always wanted to ask about that," I said. "Is there a reason why your parents gave you... this name?"

"My mother is a sexual liberty activist. She gave me a male name, in part, in her war against heteronormativity, and in part, to point a middle finger towards her bible-thumping mother."

"What about Lisa and Elsa?" I asked.

"Something happened between mine and Lisa's birth, so my mother decided to give Lisa and Elsa female names."

"What happened?"

"That's a story for another time," she said. "But my question to you is, why do you want to be normal?"

"That's, uh, a very good question," I replied as I carefully considered her question. "So that I can fit in? So that I can be accepted?"

"The truth is there's no such thing as being normal."

"But there are social norms that people adapt to, making it easier for them to fit in, right?" I asked.

"You don't have to be normal or follow social norms to fit in or to be accepted."

"Really?"

"Take heteronormativity, for example," Ezra said. "Many people used to think that heterosexuality is normal, the default setting for humans. But to the non-heterosexual, being straight is considered weird. But now, even people identifying as LGBT are being accepted."

"Some people think lesbians or bisexuals are hot."

She let out a little grin. "Fetishizing lesbianism aside, do you think for the same things that some people find weird or unattractive, others may find them attractive?"

"So your suggestion is to find people who think that having social anxiety and intimacy issues are attractive?" I asked.

"Some people find shy, quieter, and nerdy guys desirable."

"Like Elsa?" I asked.

Elsa was one year younger than Lisa and she used to hang out with us in high school. But unlike Lisa and Ezra, the youngest Kelton sister used to be shy, like me.

There was a time when Lisa wanted me to date her younger sister. It was right after Lisa and Tony got together. Lisa suggested Elsa and I double-date with them. Elsa and I even went out a couple of times on our own.

Going on dates with Elsa was awkward for me. With the both of us naturally quiet, we didn't talk much when we were together. But she didn't mind that. She even wanted to go on more dates with me. She said she enjoyed spending time with me. But I didn't. I only wanted to be with Lisa.

But we bonded over our dislike for Tony. At that time, I disliked Tony for being with Lisa. Elsa disliked Tony because she didn't like confident, smooth, and charismatic guys like Tony.

Elsa was probably the only person who disliked Tony. Everyone else liked Tony. Even the teachers and principal liked him. But not Elsa. She found guys like Tony to be threatening to her. She liked shy guys like me. Though I was certain that Elsa didn't like me in the romantic sense. She only liked being with me because I was so non-threatening.

But I did like Elsa a lot as a friend. She was a very sweet girl. Though the kind of sweetness that made me sometimes cringe for some reason. It was too much. Eventually, Elsa found her group of friends and stopped hanging out with me. I hadn't talked to her much since.

"I do think Elsa is a good match for you," Ezra said.

"But would Elsa want to be my girlfriend?" I asked.

"I'm not sure if she's as infatuated with you as she was before, but I'm sure she still likes guys like you."

"Wait, Elsa was infatuated with me?"

"Not in the way you were infatuated with Lisa," Ezra explained. "I think she liked being with you because you were her only male friend then. I think she also liked you because Lisa cares greatly for you."

"I'm still not used to hearing how girls like or liked me, even from back in high school," I said.

"Your feelings of inadequacy aside, attraction and infatuation can happen more often than you think. Though these can also disappear as quickly as they appear."

I wondered if Ezra was hinting that my infatuation for her was nothing special and wouldn't last. But I didn't want to discuss that particular line of thought. "So you're saying, if I was not so attracted to Lisa, I could have lost my virginity much earlier?"

Ezra chuckled. "Even if two people like each other, it doesn't always mean they would or should be together. Or fuck each other."

"Uh, right."

"But I still think you and Elsa would be great together."

"I think Elsa is too far up the social ladder for me."

"Even higher than Lisa and Denise?" Ezra asked.

"That's different," I said. "We've been friends for a long time."

"Elsa is a good example of what it means to overlook your perceived flaws and find your strengths instead," Ezra said. "Elsa always thought of herself as flat-chested, so she focused on her butt."

After Elsa got over her shyness and became best friends with a girl named Karen from high school, they somehow became Instagram models with millions of followers. One thing these fans had in common was their love for Elsa's ass.

Elsa had a petite body with a big bubble butt that seemed too large for her body, but not flabby. Any ass-man would rate her ass a perfect ten. Unlike her sisters, she was athletic and played on the volleyball team. All the constant lunging and jumping tuned her butt to greater perfection.

Elsa's self-perceived flaw was her breasts. They weren't as big as her sisters' tits. But anyone who looked at her wouldn't consider her "flat" by any means.

"I wouldn't consider Elsa flat-chested," I said.

Ezra smiled. "You should tell her that when you see her. She wondered when her B-cups would turn into D-cups, like mine and Lisa's."

"Um, isn't it rude to talk about cup sizes?"

"That's all she complains about every time I talk with her," Ezra said. "If a guy she likes compliments her for having great-looking tits it will make her very happy."

That didn't sound like the Elsa I knew. That Elsa didn't put much emphasis on the way she looked. Although that was before she became a model.

"Uh, right," I gave a half-hearted response. There's no way I could openly tell Elsa her that tits look great. "Back to what you were saying earlier, the thing about Elsa is she's always been attractive. I'm not."

"It took Elsa a while to discover her strength. You just need to discover yours."

"I don't think I have any," I retorted.

"I've been hearing that you're a joy to have sex with," Ezra said with teasing eyes. "After experiencing it myself, I must agree. This can be your strength."

"Strength in being good at sex? Isn't that common?"

"Attractive women like Elsa are common too," Ezra retorted back.

"But sex?" I said. "Relatively speaking, the percentage of men who are good at sex is much higher than that of attractive women."

"On the contrary, not many men are good at sex. You're a small minority."

"Really? I thought being good at sex was all about practice. Practice makes perfect. More practice makes it more perfect. Up until recently, I haven't been having any sex."

"Not if they are practicing the wrong things," Ezra replied. "I have had sex with many men. So believe me when I tell you, you're in the top ranks."

"Uh, okay. But I don't want to be known for being good at sex."

She smiled again. "That modesty makes you even more of an exotic bird in the woods."

"Meaning?" I asked in confusion.