A Reluctant Wife Ch. 01

Story Info
She'd never desired anything kinky, but her new husband had.
1.5k words
4.24
31.9k
20
0

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/13/2023
Created 01/21/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
FFPeter2
FFPeter2
53 Followers

The phone rang. It was her husband......

"I'll be home at about 5.30, Wendy. Will you wear something nice for me?"

Wendy knew exactly what Robert had in mind when he called her like this.....

"I've only got in from work myself, I'm feeling a bit tired - Can we do it another time?"

"No darling. It's been nearly five weeks now. You need it. You know you do. So - nice and neat for me please."

"Oh, very well." Wendy muttered and put the phone down.

Wendy Harrison was 46. Divorced and married for the second time now, for almost 5 years. Her two children had left home two years ago, leaving her and Robert, 55, alone together, for the first time.

Wendy had an unexceptional face, but could look quite attractive with some makeup.

Her main feminine assets were undoubtedly a slim waist, long shapely legs and a perfect round bottom. Of course, ever since she was a young teen, she had been aware of the intense interest shown to her by boys and men of all ages; being both flattered and a little embarrassed by their lustful stares.

Not shy exactly, but having had a somewhat 'prudish' upbringing, she was rather demure in her manner and look. Nevertheless, she did have a natural sense of fashion and tried to present herself attractively, as she'd always had an office job.

Sexuality had not been an important factor in her life, though she had always willingly played the submissive 'little woman' to both her husbands, throughout years of infrequent 'lovemaking' as she called it. She disliked talking about sex and always tried to avoid the topic. Wendy had never ever masturbated herself.

Sex had been 'pleasant' but not really exciting to her. Indeed, it was not until she met her second husband, that she discovered her clitoris....quite a revelation!

Robert made a point of buying her sensuous gifts at every opportunity.........lingerie, stockings, negligees, corsets, perfume, gloves, silk scarves and shoes. She found it flattering that he thought of her in a 'romantic' way.......but, like many women, suspected that these presents were more for his benefit really. She would usually store them away safely, unless he asked her to wear them for a special session of 'love-making'.

She tried to set aside any concerns that she might have about Robert's rather 'fetishistic' sexual tastes. In particular, his obsession with her bottom and her panties. He could spend ages, simply stroking and kissing or groping her twin orbs. She did think that it seemed a little 'perverted', but had to admit to herself that she rather enjoyed the sensation. It always seemed worth it when he eventually stroked her wet pussy and clitoris to a satisfying climax.

Heading upstairs, she began to think what she was going to wear for her husband's arrival. Examining her lingerie draws, she settled on a rather pretty matching set of bra, panties and suspender belt in powder blue lace. She matched these with sheer, seemed, baby blue nylon stockings.

From her walk-in wardrobe, she selected a calf length summer dress. Cream, with a flowery print. So summery. So feminine. So romantic. As she dressed, she was beginning to look forward to their encounter. Pinching her nipples through the thin covering of her breasts, she recalled the way their last few 'sessions' had ended, and blushed slightly at the memory.

Finishing off her 'look' with shiny navy blue stilettos, a row of pearls, light makeup and a few dabs of Chanel No 5, she moved next door to the 'spare' room, to wait for Robert. Sitting on the large sofa, she carefully arranged her legs and dress, in the most inviting way possible and waited patiently; her nervousness and excitement growing.

Robert was a little late, arriving at 5.45 PM. Wendy could hear his car and heard him enter by the back door. He was moving around downstairs and made no effort to call out to Wendy. Another 10 minutes elapsed before the door of the spare room eventually swung open. She was sure that Robert made her wait like this, deliberately.

Standing there before her, there was no apology or greeting. Robert took a few moments to examine his wife's outfit in silence.

"Very nice, darling. Very nice indeed!"

With that he stepped across and sat at her side, kissing her fingers, then fully on the lips. Wendy loved this part. Lying back and accepting the kisses and caresses of her besotted lover. Seeing him respond so enthusiastically to her body and her carefully selected 'ensemble'.

Their kisses and embraces continued for quite some time. Wendy was becoming flushed, but she could see that familiar 'look' in Robert's eyes. It was a hungry, lustful, perverted look that she wasn't sure she liked. She averted her eyes and simply allowed herself to revel in his rough handling of her breasts.

"Stand up for me"

Of course, by now, she knew this was coming. She no longer objected or tried to delay matters. He didn't like that. He had taught her that obedience was required.

She stood up gracefully, and positioned herself directly facing him, about 5 feet away, with her hands at her sides. Again, the waiting. Knowing what was coming.

"Show me your stocking tops, Darling."

Grasping the hem of her dress, she raised it slowly. Revealing her smooth, taut nylons, shamelessly, before him. Then the deeper shades of blue, as her stocking welts were exposed. Stopping, just as the narrow blue satin clasps of her suspenders were on show.

"You look very sexy Wendy. Such lovely legs."

Obediently, she held her pose, as he gazed at her luscious thighs.

"Old Mr Jones next door. He likes your legs, doesn't he? You know he does. You've seen him looking. Anyway, he told me. Told me what a lucky man I am....to have a wife with such lovely legs. I'll bet he'd like to be here, now, looking at you like this.....displaying yourself. Perhaps we should invite him some time?"

Wendy cringed inside at the mere suggestion. Robert seemed to like humiliating her recently.

"Now, the panties, darling. Let me see your naughty panties"

She lifted the hem to expose the exquisite baby blue knickers he had personally bought for her last Christmas.

"You haven't worn those for me before, darling. What a lovely surprise..... Now, lets see the back, shall we?"

Dropping her hem, she turned, presenting her enticing rump to her husband. Once again, she slowly raised the dress, to reveal her seamed nylons and the full sheer nylon rear of her panties.

"Such a good girl for me, Wendy. Such a very good girl."

Wendy hated those words....but at the same time, wanted to hear them....was aroused by them. God, she hated him!

"You know what's next, darling...."

Collecting herself for a few moments, she needed no further prompting. Gracefully, she positioned herself over Robert's lap. Immediately encountering his warm hardness.

Robert was in no hurry. He ran his hands over her backside, savouring the wonderful firm softness through her dress. Ever so slowly, grabbing the hem, he drew it up her legs, all the way to her waist, revealing, once again, her perfect legs, nylons, panties, and now suspender belt.

Looking down, he could see her keeping her legs together neatly and pointing her shiny high heels deliciously.

This was like an erotic feast, set out before him. He took his time to savour each morsel on offer.

"This is such a naughty, sexy bottom, Wendy. I think we need to have it spanked, don't we?"

He began to spank across her delicate panties, which really offered little protection. Starting off gently and building, so that Wendy began to squirm.

Then, slowly hooking his thumbs into the waistband of that delicate, provocative garment, he gradually lowered it to her ankles.

Now he began the harder strokes. Watching her buttocks wobble delightfully, under his palm. He could also feel Wendy, moving against his lap. Such a trollop!

Reaching under, he felt the tell-tale signs of wetness. As he spanked with his right hand, he reached beneath her crotch and began to frig her moist vagina and clitoris with his left.

Wendy was moaning now.....from the sharp, persistent pain and the delicious waves of pleasure. She was out of control now. She reached up and grabbed her tits .....squeezing the nipples hard, as Robert spanked and groped. Spanking quite hard now. Bringing a rosy hue to her bottom and upper thighs. The fingers of his left hand, probing and teasing......covered in her wet arousal.

Then it came....the shattering climax that had been slowly, inexorably building in her loins and breasts. Wendy screamed out. It seemed to last for several minutes, as Robert continued his ministrations.

Finally, she relaxed. Roberts stroked her gently. This was her best orgasm ever. Earth shattering. Filthy. Embarrassing.

Gratefully, she eased herself off Robert's lap. She could not meet his gaze, but lowered herself to her knees. Dutifully, Wendy extracted the hard cock from his trousers and began to lick and suck. Finally, she removed the panties from her ankles and draped them over his erection.

"You dirty bitch....."

Slowly, Wendy teased a fountain of sperm into her knickers. Robert leaned forward and gave her a lingering kiss, before she got to her feet and departed, clutching the soiled garment.

FFPeter2
FFPeter2
53 Followers