All Comments on 'A Remarkable Fantasy'

by AbbeyP

Sort by:
  • 23 Comments
walkingeaglewalkingeaglealmost 18 years ago
Extremly vivid Hot and erotic! Great!

I really enjoyed this! Great job!

MetzovMetzovalmost 18 years ago
It's hard

To think much of a story that starts out with a big lie.

"Seems like every couple fantasize at one time or another about having a threesome involving another man. It's an age old desire for a man to see his wife with another man."

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
A big Kick

Out of , "Would i ever do it again?"

Now that she has fucked another man with her husband's blessing, the answer to that question is, probably not over 5 times a week.

Every woman's dream. One man to support her and provide for her and her kids, (no matter if they are his or not.) and another man to keep her sexual needs taken care of. One to dominate and bitch at like a true wife does, and another man to shit on her and make her feel like a servant or a sex slave. The best of both worlds. Of course it helps too if the husband is a dedicated wimp that his balls have went into permanent hibernation to never emerge again in his lifetime.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Women’s fantasy of a MM/F threesome

Metzov said it all, not a male fantasy for self assured males. Same fantasy for guys of M/FF threesome.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
How Could Any Woman Respect A Perverted Wimp?

More than a fantasy eh writer. At dawn however, look at the wimp who sent his wife onto a strangers cock. Would you have sent him out to fuck another woman? I didn't think so.

But somehow the pimp isn't long for a loving husband - he is just a weak sick wimp sharing your bed under the covers of disrespect from you and anyone else who will know.

Unless both parties don't really care who the other fucks nor about the supposed spouse, the relationship is doomed to fall apart. Not by the sicko husband - he loves the pathetic humiliation - its the wife who eventually says - this guy is really sick and I know longer respect him or our marriage.

She will eventually get a pimp she can respect and wimpo doesn't know what went wrong.

As a result of all this male self cuckolding himself few get excited by such a story - most feel sorry for her but also feel she's taking advantage of a very sick man to her own advantage or to get even for the little regard he must feel for her to pimp her out.

So even as a fantasy - it isn't arousing - just sickness and disrespect heaped on below human convention crude sordid acts - no erotisism - just pity. Oh sure there will be a few jaded sicko's to form your audience writer but in this scummy ditch thats your audience forevermore. Congrats.

Sort of puzzling - the choice to showcase your talent in your opening story - you lost at the opening paragraph as another noted.

Get some help, change or go away as you didn't bring here anything of value for 99.9% of us.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
huh?

you wanted to cheat with a man you trusted so you choose someone you do not know and from work. yeah that makes sense in a travel corporate guy with VD and you get fired for violating company policy. story makes no logical sense.

Irish MisterIrish Misteralmost 18 years ago
Great story, very well written

The tale was very enjoyable: well-written; decently crafted; and highly erotic. Additionally, the feelings were very plausible for a woman to experience.

Thoroughly delightful... well, perhaps not _thoroughly_, as it prompted a quick check for other submissions, and some considerable disappointment to discover this was a solo story. Perhaps there will be more... one can only hope.

richc5141richc5141almost 18 years ago
Great read

Excellent story for the first one out the gate. I truely enjoyed the whole tale and found it highly erotic. Hopefully this author will publish more works in the same vien.

Keep up the good work an ignore the nay sayers. This type of story draws them out of the wood work. If it was a revenge story with a beer drinking bozo where all the characters were mirror images of each other; they would be praising it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Loved the story

This is already one of my favorite stories. Well written and extremely erotic. I am one of those males who would enjoy an MMF threesome. I also enjoy stories of a wife's adventures.

Please keep writing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
hot story

Very hot!!

This is something my wife and I have lived out several times.

Like the author described, it always leads to incredible sex afterwards between my wife and I. Sex that usually goes on for many days or weeks following one of her adventures.

DWornockDWornockover 12 years ago
My name is Kim (I'm 42) and when my husband Matt (he's 43)

Old folks story so I stopped reading and rated it 1*.

humminbeanhumminbeanover 12 years ago
Gave it a 5 without eve reading it

Because Warnock is an idiot who apparently plans to die by age 25, or else see his dick fall off by then.

semofuncpl3semofuncpl3over 11 years ago
Wonder

how many women reading this story would try the same and find their ass sitting on the curb.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
A nicely developed story

Your writing in a conversational style without resort to hyperbole makes for an easy read and it engages the reader's imagination.

I'm not so sure that I agree with the characterization that this is a common, everyday sort of fantasy, especially not one that most people would act on. It's just too potentially dangerous (in real life) to act on. Not only for safety reasons, but for the unconscious damage it can do to a marriage relationship.

BrianBensonBrianBensonalmost 6 years ago
Great Story!

I enjoyed this from start to finish! Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
My wife had an affair

It was her idea, she had some guy at the store she worked at that was hitting on her. I guess he was cute, that's what she said anyway, and mentioned it was fun to be noticed.

Then she said she wanted to try him out, I was pissed and told her to go ahead if she had to. She said he was married so it would just be a one time fling, gave me the usual "It's YOU I really love!".

So she did. Guy turned out to be less than large by a lot and lasted maybe 30 seconds. I had to pry that out of her, but she was clearly no happy with him.

Meanwhile, I had a chat with the guy's wife, we met for Coffee to discuss the B/S.

Damn she is cute!

Let's just say I last a LOT longer than 30 seconds, and she found my equipment very nice sized.

Meanwhile, my wife gave up on the guy, and I still see his wife a couple of times a month. Works for me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Superb

Where's the next phase?

eskyeskyover 4 years ago
Great story, loved it !!!!!

That story bought back many great memories. My wife did exactly the same thing when we were married for seven years but it lasted three years and we both loved it. His cock was apparently the same size as mine,or so the wife said but it was the fact that it was someone different and how they approached it that made the difference.That happened around thirty years ago, and we have been married now for fifty nine years and both look back with fond memories. So unlike a lot of the commenters on this story (that play with there dicks while reading these stories) i thoroughly enjoyed it and gave it 5*. Please carry on writing more stories and forget the wankers.

26thNC26thNCalmost 3 years ago

Since when is wanting to be a cheap whore a remarkable fantasy.

butterfly2020207butterfly2020207over 2 years ago

Hello Abbey,

Remarkable story and have lived this story also myself. I was in a ten yr relationship from 2006-15 with a wonderful woman. We had discussed this same scenario over many years until it actually happened. Ours started as a threesome with a black friend of mine but then evolved in to Joan meeting with him on her own and then would share all the details. All of this was mind blowing and would like to recreate this with another partner when I meet the next woman in my life. To witness someone you love deeply and unconditionally receive pleasure from another man is the most amazing experience of my life and would openly do again and again. I highly encourage you to write more especially since you are female. Stories like this are much more compelling when written by women and I applaud your creative and intelligent narrative. Can't wait to here what you will write next. Thank you again Will

norcal62norcal62over 1 year ago

Story okay, but I laugh every time the other guy's cock is bigger than hubby's. Maybe that's a

requirement for LW stories, but it's a silly fantasy.

Oatmeal1969Oatmeal19697 months ago

Nothing revolutionary or groundbreaking, simply fun and enjoyable. Thanks

@norcal62 Try to read a story where the other man has an uninspiring cock. Some tropes need to be there for the reader to feel as if the wife is getting something new and exciting. cock size, fit body, attractive man, a long-term crush, someone that should be forbidden, knowledge of a husband watching, etc. This story only tried to avoid the 10 inch monster trope by making it significantly thicker.

kfwmelbkfwmelb19 days ago

Love it! Well, written, short and sweet, easy read and hot.

It’s hilarious the amount of insecurity in these comments sections…

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous