All Comments on 'A Remarkable Phase of My Life Ch. 04'

by bdrew86

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
thanks

what a story.you are remarkable authour.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

This part is not flowing like others. Please improve in the next part. Keep up the good job.

bdrew86bdrew86over 11 years agoAuthor
I agree

I am not satisfied with this part as well. I couldn't focus on this part because of my professional and personal commitments and several times lost the touch of the story. I sincerely apologize.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
non consent?

The first part started as a non consent story. Slowly, it has become a domesticated story. Maybe, you should look at reviving the non consent part by getting her to go on a road trip with Gopal, wher she would be taken by other drivers to be a pick up from the road by Gopal ( It is common on the high way where Drivers pick up females take them along for some distance, fuck them and leave them. later, the girls get picked up by drivers going the other way and get dropped at their base.)

KritiKritialmost 11 years ago
Nice work

i have always had this fancy of being taken by force.I have loved the earlier part of the story,most of us aren't lesb or have les fancies so i didn't enjoy that section of the story.I had read the same version of your story in another site,where Ruchi is fucked by Gopal as well as the office watchman.It was really awesome,would have loved if the story continued from that point,i felt ruchi and watchman had some chemistry going,not to forget the fatty who probably a voyeur.

heres the version i was referring to

http://indiansexstories.net/stories/Maid_Servant/remarkable_phase_53332.html

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
please continue

Please continue this story and let both women get pregnant.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
You make me so horny

I am soooo horny I don't know if I want to be with Ruchi or gopal or both.......

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Next part

Will it be coming soon?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Part 5

Can you please post the next part?

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Is this the end?

Are you going to continue?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userbdrew86@bdrew86
824 Followers
I have a devilishly kinky mind. I love writing and writing erotica is the most indescribable pleasure! Follow me on Twitter @BdrewNeha