A Remen Daughter's Duty

Story Info
A Remen daughter to marry her father per tradition.
1.7k words
3.93
8.8k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 1: Doing Ones Duty

"Father, I love you and I know you miss Mother very much, but it has been 18 months now. By tradition, I should have gone from being your daughter to your wife on the 13th month. If you do not do your duty and claim me as your wife, I will call Popa Robert and request he use his Parental Veto Power on you and make you do your duty and force you to take me as your wife." Kelly spoke firmly yet gently to her father, showing both determination and anger.

John felt ashamed; he knew what was expected of him, but he didn't want to lose another loved one so soon after losing Grace. His emotional turmoil played out across his face as his gray brows furrowed together while tears began welling up in his hazel-colored eyes.

Their voices echoed throughout the spacious Reman home they shared, creating an eerie sensation amidst its typically serene environment.

"You are right Kelly; I have not done my role per our customs and religion. It is silly I guess, but it feels wrong to lose my daughter so close after losing her mother, I wish the mourning period was longer." John says with shame knowing what his very religious daughter is going to say next.

"I cannot believe what I am hearing from you father. You sound like an apostate; are you saying you think it is wrong for your daughter to be your wife? Mom is gone and I am not claimed." replied Kelly sharply, her voice filled with hurt and confusion at her father's words.

"I am no apostate young lady and how dare you think I would shirk our religion and values." John says with resentment.

"I am still your daughter not your wife." Kelly insisted, standing tall before her father, refusing to back down. "My role and yours are clear."

John just puts his head in his face and says nothing more, knowing full well she is right about everything.

"Father I am leaving to go see Popa, I will not ask him to intervene, yet, but if you do not make me your wife soon, your father will." Kelly stated frustrated as all hell as she left the house.

Chapter 2: Seeking Intervention

As Kelly entered Popa Robert's little home; Popa Robert approached his granddaughter Kelly with wisdom etched into his wrinkled face. The sun filtered through the curtainless windows casting long, warm shadows over the vast interior of the Reman household. As always, the ambiance of the house bore traces of respect towards ancestors, reverence towards the gods, and devotion towards faith.

Popa Robert sat down beside Kelly on his couch, placing his hands upon hers gently. "My dear girl," he said tenderly, gazing deep into her eyes.

"This is wrong Popa, I should no longer be his daughter, why has he not claimed me as he should have. I could have invoked the Right of the Daughters or have you invoked Parental Veto Power on him. He knows I want this, what is he waiting for Popa." Kelly states all but in tears.

"Oh, my girl. Your father will follow tradition and make you his wife and give you the child you desire, you will be a mother, I promise." Robert says very calm and relaxed.

"Popa, I am still his daughter, not his wife. I am starting to feel like when people look at me, that they think I am an apostate. That I am the one not holding to our religion and traditions." Kelly confessed, feeling the weight of guilt settle onto her shoulders.

Robert sighed deeply, grasping her hand reassuringly. "Listen to me, little one. I am going to go see your father."

"Are you going to invoke Parental Veto Power and make him marry me." Kelly said with hope.

"No, my granddaughter. I am going to go have a talk with my son and if he does not see the light and claim you than I will invoke Parental Claim Rights and I will take you as my wife granddaughter, if my son has lost his way, he will not shame you with it." Popa Robert looked earnestly into Kelly's tearful eyes.

Kelly smiled slightly despite herself. "Thank you, Popa." Kelly pleaded, looking away momentarily to regain composure.

As night fell over the Reman landscape, the stars twinkling like diamonds scattered across velvet fabric, Robert strode purposefully toward his son's home.

Chapter 3: Admonishment

John looked up wearily as his father walked through the door of his duty section. It was apparent that something was troubling his aged parent by the tightening of his jawline and the intensity of his stare.

"Are you going to marry your daughter and make her your wife, or do I have to marry her because you lost your way son. If you want to be an apostate type of Remen, I will not bother invoke Parental Veto Right, I will invoke Parental Claim Rights, one way or another son, her shamming ends tonight." Robert demanded harshly.

John paused momentarily, trying to process his father's unexpected statement. Slowly, his body slumped forward in defeat. "You are right honored father; I am very sorry...." he muttered under his breath.

"Do not tell me you are sorry, do what you know you should have six months ago. She is starting to feel as if people think she is an apostate." stated Robert sternly while still calm.

"What would you blessed mother say to you right if she were still alive." Robert spats rhetorical. "She would not be saying anything now and you know it, she would have invoked Parental Veto Power on you the second day after the Mourning Period ended and Lacy would be wife now."

"Yes, honored father." John finally said, admitting he has been wrong and selfish.

"Do not yes honor father me; why are you still sitting at your desk my loyal son. Robrt said with bitterness at his son's behavior.

John stands up from his desk and looks his wise father in the eyes. "Honored Father, I am your loyal son, and I will leave here now and do what I should have done six months ago." John states before walking out the door with another word.

Chapter 4: End of an Era

John enters the house and sees his daughter Kelly for the last time. He knows this is what is right, he always has, it was wrong of him to not do his duty. "I am sorry Kelly please forgive me." John all but cries to her.

"Have you come to claim me father and make me your wife finally?" Kelly asked almost pleadingly, clasping her hands together tightly. The thought of her father avoiding performing his duties left her uneasy. This wasn't just about herself; it concerned her entire lineage - her children and future generations. To ignore such crucial tenets was unfathomable. How many times did he put off this solemn commitment?

John comes up to her and gets on his knees. "I absolve you from the role of daughter and bestow on you the title of wife. My role as father is no more and my role as your husband begins." John declares with tears in his eyes.

Wanting those words for so long now to hear them. "I accept my role as your wife, I absolve you of the role of father and entrust you with the role of husband." Kelly responded, her voice trembling slightly with emotion. With these final words spoken, John took Kelly's delicate hand into his own weathered palm. They exchanged meaningful glances, communicating without uttering a single word. Kelly found solace in knowing she had managed to preserve the sacred bond and ensure continuity among their people.

Chapter 5: A New Beginning

Inside a traditional Remen bridal tent, adorned with candelabras, flickering flames illuminating the rich draperies hanging from ceiling poles, and thick carpeting enveloping the floor, Kelly and John stood hand in hand facing each other intimately.

"Are you ready to make love with me honored husband." Kelly whispers into John's ear giving him chills.

"I would be honored to make love with you my beloved wife." John states as he kisses his new wife with fiery passion.

As he is kissing her, he slowly starts to loosen her bridal dress until it falls around her feet. His fingers trace along her body, lingering near her breast while tracing gentle circles around her nipple causing Kelly to squirm ever so slightly. Then moving lower to her waist, he carefully undoes the laces of her corset, taking great care not to harm her sensitive skin. The air was heavy with anticipation as John removed the garments covering her most private parts. Standing naked before him, Kelly felt exposed yet empowered, fully embracing her femininity and sexuality.

John too, stripped bare, seemed less vulnerable, exhibiting strength in his stature and demeanor. Both hearts raced, echoing the fervor burning in their souls. Gingerly stepping closer, John encircled Kelly in his arms, nestling her head into the crook of his neck. Breathing in her sweet fragrance, he marveled at the power coursing through his veins, fueling his ardor. Reaching behind him, he pulled the drapes shut, plunging the dimly lit bridal tent into semi-darkness.

Their naked bodies seem to float on to the bridal bed. Soft fabrics molded themselves around their flesh, providing an ethereal backdrop for their passion. Sharp contrasting patterns blended seamlessly in the darkness, creating an atmospheric canvas that painted the depths of their connection.

"Make love to me husband, bless our union before The Gods." Kelly whispered seductively, wrapping her legs around John's hips possessively. With determination, he positioned himself and entered her, experiencing a sense of connection deeper than any he'd known before. Each thrust sent waves of pleasure rippling throughout their bodies, intensifying the bond between them. Kelly moaned softly, arching her back, and grabbing hold of John's muscular arms, urging him to explore her soul with his soft loving touch.

Hours passed, and gradually, their bodies surrendered to exhaustion. As Kelly drifts off to sleep, she hears the sound of rain and thunder outside the bridal tent. She smiles with a tear flowing down her cheek. "The Gods have blessed our union." She whispers before drifting off to sleep.