A Rented Friend

Story Info
Man gets opportunity to rent his married friend for sex.
3k words
4.16
18.3k
14
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It would have been any other uneventful, late Friday night browsing the Internet in Chris Smith's mundane bachelor existence, if he hadn't happened to be browsing Facebook at 11:20pm that night and seen his friend Maria's status, but there it was. He had to read over it several times to make sure he was seeing what he was seeing. He had smoked some herb and was starting to feel the need for some sexual release, as the substance often did to him, and was soon headed to his favorite adult corners of the Internet, but couldn't believe what he was seeing on his married friend's page:

Maria Sanchez

I feel like I may regret posting this, and FB may very well ban me for putting this here, not sure I might even leave this up for long, but my husband and I have been discussing this so here goes. Steve and I have been thinking it might be fun (and bring in a little needed cash while he's looking for work) to "rent me out" to friends for a night if you catch my drift. Gentlemen, ladies, couples, and all others welcome. Don't message me on here, text or call if interested. Speak soon before I change my mind.

Chris felt an unholy mix of nerves, excitement, and anticipation. He had definitely had many impure thoughts about Maria in the 15 years he had known her. Not to put too fine a point on it, she'd rejected him in their twenties, and it had hurt. He'd been too much of a nice guy (and frankly, too much of a wuss) in those days, too insecure, not a guy who was confident in himself at all. And since then, they'd lived separate lives. He'd grown more comfortable in his own skin, dated (and fucked) a respectable, if not enormous, amount of women, she'd gotten married. But she was definitely in the Ol' Spank Bank. And now, it seemed, he might have his chance.

He texted Maria.

"I saw your FB post. I...may be interested in renting your services. Care to discuss this further?"

Several minutes later, the phone rang. It was her.

He tried to play it cool. Inside, his heart was racing. "Hey."

She greeted him in a sweet and friendly manner, but seemed to be stifling a self-conscious laugh. "Heeeeey."

"Yeah. So, I, um...saw your post."

"Yeah. Oh, jeez...This is awkward." She started laughing. "Oh, Lord...."

He tried to lighten the mood. "Everything OK?"

"Yeah, I'm fine. I just had a little wine, and we were talking about this. You're the first person to respond. So, congratulations, I guess!"

"Well, I'm sure I won't be the only one, you know..."

"Maybe? I dunno. Yeah, we can do this. I'm around next Saturday. You free?"

"Yeah. So, um...How do you want to do this, anyway?"

"You can come over here. My husband will be home. You pay him. He'll stay in the other room, for my safety. The price, well...that depends on what you want to do."

"Well, now that you mention it...I DID have something specific in mind."

"Yeah?"

"Well, you know...I've kind of always wanted to..."

"...mm?"

"...get my hard cock in that big, thick ass of yours."

There was a pause, long enough for him to feel a bit uncomfortable.

"Is...that OK?"

She bust out laughing. "Oh, Lord. Chris Smith, how did I KNOW you were going to ask me that?"

She had a point. Chris was OBSESSED with women's butts. And to say that Maria was gifted in that department, would be the understatement of the year. Maria was Puerto Rican, and her people, not to put too fine a point on it, were known for having very, well, callipygian figures. Chris, for the whole time he had known Maria, even after she'd gotten married, had often made semi-serious, half-joking, half-flirting comments about the size of her butt, and Maria, for her part, had always teased Chris about his obsession with butts.

"Well I've, uh...I've never done anal."

"...Seriously? Never?"

"Nope. Never been with a woman who was into it."

"Oh, damn. Well, I bet that must drive you nuts. Well, OK, I'll allow it. But it's going to cost you."

"How much we talking?"

She told him. It wasn't cheap.

"Oh and uh...do you require a condom or no? I'm gonna be honest, I prefer without, I do perform better without one, but I respect whatever your needs are of course."

"If you can show me an STD test telling me you're in the clear, you can go raw in my ass, yes."

"Haha, OK. I mean, it's not like we're worried about pregnancy or anything, right?" They both laughed.

"Alright, you wise guy. I'm going to get some sleep. I'll see you on Saturday. Sweet dreams."

Chris hung up, and stay up for three more hours slapping his dick to high heaven on all the porn he could consume of anal sex, Latin women, and women with gigantic asses.

He got his STD test on Wednesday. He'd never gotten one before, or known what to expect. It was somewhat of a pain in the ass. He just thought, on Saturday, he'd be giving Maria what might technically be somewhat of a pain in the ass, although he hoped it'd also be pleasurable and not all pain.

When the big day came, Chris took a nice long shower, shaved his face and his junk (while Chris preferred women to have hair down below, he preferred his dick and balls to be completely smooth), ate a big pasta dinner, brushed his teeth, flossed, took a nice long swig of mouthwash, dabbed on cologne, and dressed nice enough to be presentable, but didn't overdo it - after all, he wasn't going to stay clothed for long. He stopped at the ATM on the way and took out the requisite number of bills. He wondered for a minute if when the banks saw someone withdraw a few hundred dollars cash from an ATM these days, they knew you were up to something shady. He thought on that briefly, then jumped back in his car and got back on the road to get himself a piece of ass - literally.

When he got to Maria's house, she and Steve greeted him in the living room, and Steve took the money from him. Steve was not unfriendly, and didn't try to terrify Chris, but made it clear there would be no shenanigans - "I'm gonna be out here in the living room. Anything goes wrong, Maria just has to yell for me. You hurt her, I hurt you. Understand?"

"Understand." They shook on it.

She led him to the bedroom. It was a queen size and very soft. There was quiet R&B music playing, and low, warm lighting, a very welcoming atmosphere. She sat on the bed and stripped down to her bra and panties, he took his jeans off, sat down next to her and put his arm around her.

Maria was a thick girl, one might even be inclined to say "chubby", and very cute. Her whole life long, for as long as she had been old enough to be noticed by boys, Maria had constantly gotten exactly two kinds of compliments from the male gender. Guys who were sweet and polite would always tell her that she had a beautiful face. Sweet boys would tell her that she was a very pretty girl, talk about her beautiful eyes or even write her romantic poems....And, the ones who were not so polite, would talk about her ass. Maria's ass was not "cute", or "tight", or even "shapely" - it was simply MASSIVE. It was thick, and hefty, each cheek was easily three or four handfuls of flesh. It might not strictly be true to say that she had the biggest ass in the world - but it sure seemed like it to Chris. Her boobs were barely anything to comment on - they were there, they were perfectly fine, but certainly not her main asset. And ever since Maria had first started having sex, she had learned pretty much from the get-go that guys wanted to put their dicks in her ass. Thankfully, she hadn't needed much convincing in this matter - she'd found she enjoyed anal sex fairly early on. Her philosophy was, God or nature or whatever had gifted her with a big ass, guys were going to want to fuck her in the ass, so she'd might as well take it in the ass, it would be a waste of a great ass if she didn't.

Chris kissed Maria passionately and ran his hands all over her body. Maria had very smooth and supple skin. She was wearing a shiny maroon bra and panties. He ran his hands over her breasts, then reached a hand down between her, legs, caressed the insides of her thighs, and eventually worked his hand to her crotch over her panties. Chris loved him some thunder thighs. He stuck his tongue lustily in her mouth. "You're so soft," he whispered. He unhooked her bra, and sucked on each of her nipples briefly, ever so softly, but just firmly enough to excite some desire in her. Her tits were of the pointed variety, smallish in size, with areolas that were dark brownish and had firm, eraser-sized nipples that were absolutely standing on end. He quickly progressed to flicking her erect nipples vigorously up and down with his tongue. She moaned softly and pulled his boxers off. His cock was rock-hard. She took it in her hand and began giving it a tug, then took in her mouth for a brief time, running her tongue up and down the shaft and coating his entire penis in her saliva.

"Oh wow, you have a huge head," she moaned. Which was a true statement. Chris's cock wasn't huge, it was a bit shorter than average even, but it had a big, thick apple of a head when fully engorged. She sucked on him a bit more and then he stopped her; he sure didn't want to waste his load when the best was yet to come.

He brought his attention to her panties, and gave her a wry smile. "OK, now let me take a look at what I'm turning down." She snorted and rolled her eyes a bit as she brought her panties down, and spread her legs. Her last shave was a few days ago; her slit was framed in three or four days' worth of dark stubble. "Sorry it's not shaven," she said. The truth of the matter was, Chris would have loved her pussy with a full, dark bush, but we can't always get what we want in this world, and anyway, he wasn't here for her pussy. "Can I have a lick?" he asked. "Sure," was her reply. He gently parted her labia with his fingers, exposing a decently-sized clit. He took a loving, lustful lick of her inner labia and clit. She had a strong taste that he really enjoyed and made his dick throb, very musty. He took a forceful, deep inhale of the inner depths of her workings...

...and then told her to turn around. "That's enough of that. Bend over and give me your ass."

She did as she was told. His jaw nearly dropped when he finally saw Maria's massive badonkadonk in all its glory. He'd checked out her clothed ass plenty of times when the were together, sometimes not so subtly, but to finally see it unleashed was something else entirely. He gave it a firm slap and watched, mesmerized, by just how long it took to stop jiggling. There was simply no sensible reason why someone should have an ass as big as hers. Chris had heard some evolutionary theory, somewhere along the line, about how big butts on women had evolved as a sign of fertility, to attract a male for reproduction. Chris thought that if this theory were supposed to be true, that there was a huge flaw with it, and that was, if a big butt was supposed to attract a male, then God or nature had certainly designed things wrong, because this feature would lead a man to the wrong hole entirely. But, as they said in the U.S. Navy, "there is no wrong hole."

Sailor Chris grabbed Maria's massive booty cheeks in his hands (which looked tiny by comparison) and spread them as far apart as they would go, to finally get a good, up-close and personal look at her bunghole. The flesh of her hole was darker than the skin around it, and it was vertical - not just a tiny pinpoint of a hole, but more of a coin slot. Chris could certainly surmise that cocks had been in it before. And there were little hairs surrounding it - this actually turned Chris on MASSIVELY, though he had a feeling Maria was the kind of woman who would be mortified to hear this, so he didn't mention it, but privately he enjoyed it.

"Just please, use some lube," she reminded him. There was a bottle of KY on the night stand. He squirted some on his hand and rubbed it all over his cock, and some on her bootyhole. "Mmmmm," she moaned, as he rubbed it all over her most private of orifices, "that feels really good." He did it some more, since she was enjoying it. "You can put a finger in too if you want, I like that too." He slipped his left index finger into her waiting anus - he would save his dominant hand for her pussy. He wiggled it around within the first inch of her rectum. "Ohhhh fuck, I like that," she moaned. She reached her own hand down to her clit and began rubbing away. He plunged his finger deeper and soon got a second finger in, and quickly was working two fingers in and out of her asshole while she rubbed her clit vigorously. He slapped her ass, harder this time. "Oh, yes, yes, yes, YES!" She was rubbing her clit with reckless abandon now. "OK, I don't want to cum yet. Put your cock in my ass."

Chris squirted a little more lube onto his cock (it had dried up somewhat) and pressed his sizable head against Maria's asshole. Now, Chris didn't have the longest dick in the world, but it was thick. He had to hold Maria's cheeks fully spread apart the whole time he was working his way in, her ass was so big (this turned him on, of course), and it took several pushes and some grunting for her hole to accept his big head. The successful penetration was accompanied by a forceful "Unnnhhhh..." from Maria that a few thrusts later, turned into a very pleasurable "Oooooohhh...". She rubbed her clit the whole time and Chris loved this too, he loved to see her fully committed to and enjoying the act. And for someone who was a veteran of anal sex, he couldn't believe how tight she felt. The walls of her anus fully gripped the sides of his cock as he thrusted in and out of that beautiful ass.

He reached around and played with her tits. Her nipples were still standing on end. He kissed the back of her neck, and her earlobes. "You like that, baby?" he whispered in her ear. "Uh huh!" she moaned. "You want me to go harder?" She gave him an affirmative response.

He started slamming in and out of her ass. "OHHHHHHHHH!" she screamed. He was slapping her ass hard every other thrust now, and his balls were slapping against her cunt. "Yeah, you like me to DOMINATE this ass, huh, don't you?"

"Uh huh! Uh huh!" "Please, don't stop! Fucking slam my ass!"

He could see sweat dripping down the back of her neck down, mingling with her hair. Her whole body was slippery with sweat. He brought his face to hers and passionately kissed her, all while not slowing down in her ass. She was fully flushed. He brought his hand between her legs and vigorously played with her pussy.

"Oh, my fucking God, keep it up, I'm going to come."

"You want to feel something REALLY wild?"

Losing her focus only a bit, laughing, she said, "OK?"

He grabbed her hips and forced them down on the bed, bringing her fully prone - as they say, "face down, ass up". He was now pumping away with reckless abandon.

Her moan was beastly. "OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH". She desperately, oh so desperately wanted, NEEDED, to rub her clit, but couldn't even get at it, his weight was fully on top of her. "Fuck! Fuck! Fuck! Fuck! Pump my ass! Cum in my ass!" He pumped harder and harder. He could swear at this point that her asshole was squeezing back, twitching to milk the cum out of him.

He heaved, and, with a great roar, shot a massive load of cum into Maria's bowels. They both briefly collapsed on the bed, him on top of her.

She caught her breath. "Well, Mr. Butts, are you satisfied?"

"Hmm...I was wondering..."

"Oh jeez..."

"Well, I was wondering...can I watch you push it out?"

She wasn't thrilled. "Really?"

"I think it would be kind of hot."

She sighed. "Alright. Go grab me that towel in the corner. The green one."

He did as he was told. "Lay it there across the bed." He laid the towel on the bed, as she bent over with the towel behind her. She strained hard. "I can't believe I'm doing this." There was a push, a fart sound, and then Maria's asshole opened up and blew a big bubble of cum, as Chris's generous load issued forth from her intestines, dribbled down between her pussy lips, and slowly made its way down to the towel beneath. Watching this process made Chris fully hard and ready to go again, and in seconds, he inserted his re-awakened member back in Maria's anus and pumped away to a second orgasm - which, as it turned out, this time only took three or four thrusts. She moaned again, and he collapsed, for good this time.

"Enjoy yourself?" she asked.

"Oh yeah, you can say that."

"Good, because you owe me for two sessions."

"You nutted in my ass twice. So you owe me for a second session now. Steve will drive you to the ATM on your way out. Have a good night."