All Comments on 'A Replacement For The Old Man'

by Omegaman56

Sort by:
  • 120 Comments (Page 2)
AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Decent story, though drawn out and a bit over the top. I would give it a 3 as this is kinda just mid-tier stuff. Not exceptional writing nor plotting. Just run of the mill.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

poor English, poor grammar, poor detail, poor interest.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Mother and daughter are whores!@

Trailer park white trash

RuttweilerRuttweiler10 months ago
Incoherent

This could have been written by a broken chatbot. I can’t otherwise criticize it, because I couldn’t make sense of it after the first half-page.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

You should make good friends with an editor

Fun story, fun ending!

OldbuddyOldbuddy10 months ago

You have a talent to spin a great tale.

Busman19639Busman1963910 months ago

A very nice and cute story, not realistic but a pleasure to read.

Pinto931Pinto93110 months ago

A fun story, but you do need the help of an editor.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Struggling to make sense of who was speaking made this story virtually unreadable .

Waste of time trying to work it all out .

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Whimsical farce

goodshoes2goodshoes28 months ago

Funny as hell. The epilogue was the kicker.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Quite a farce. Readers shouldn't get to much into the when, who and why. The biggest issue I had was her financial deceit. That was dark. Wven though she gave him the house and all the stock sales, not sure how that doesn't blow them completely up. Also seemed like their marriage was in a bad place die a long time. He can't get it up for her once or twice (with Viagra) and it is all over and she is f$cking an 18 year old gut. And why would the 18 year old want to bang a 62 year old woman who is chubby and sagging, at least more than one time. I understand (though loathsome) why she said what she did to the young guy to keep him interested. But that whole affair pushed the bonds of credulity.

Finally, to some of the clueless commenters below, Kim never cheated and had zero inclination to cheat. It was a ruse to shock her mother. Stopping skimming the story and just read it.

MarkT63MarkT636 months ago

At least he didn't forgive the slut...

26thNC26thNC6 months ago

That was a little too much for me.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

A silly but clever story that probably should be read by every male and female 18 and over.

Teaching our children to know how to exhibit unselfish love and how to know our partners completely.

5 as a story and 5 as a training manual.

The Hoary Cleric

joesijoesi3 months ago

Mike was scared. He looked up toward the heavens and said, "Lord help me. What have I done?"

What should I say, you reap what you sow!

RanDog025RanDog0253 months ago

Another excellent story! Thanks for this one. 5 BIG ASS FUCKING HUGE FLAMING NOVA STARS!

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Yuck

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

I like it. Kind of a cute story and well anyway Mike seems to be getting his groove back. Also, even if she lost her mind for a good while she is letting him play some. At his age he better use it till he looses it.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

I liked the story itself, but you need an editor to fix the spelling for sure. Some parts were unreadable. A little tip for you, get a friend to read it out loud to you, and you'll find the mistakes.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userOmegaman56@Omegaman56
I beleive in honor, integrity and man keeping his word with a handshake. I am judgmental only to the point I make sure I live up to my own standards of other people. I like to see stories end where earned forgiveness given. I am much more likely to believe a man forgives t...