A Reputation Ch. 06 - Locked Out

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tonya's fingers dug in harder, to the point it actually hurt a little, and I felt her thrash beneath me. Waves of orgasm hit her and even if I had paused again, I doubt it would have stopped her this time. And I could certainly not have stopped, no matter how considerately cruel I wanted to be. My body was on autopilot, out of my conscious control as I slammed into her. Her cries of ecstasy beneath me only made the sudden drop of orgasm, leaving my guts behind, even steeper and more exhilarating.

I burst into her, the ejecting cum sending jolts of sensation through nerve pathways everywhere in my body. My sudden, powerful flow within her left Tonya crying out a final time. Her high-pitched shouts fading breathlessly into mewling pants of exhaustion. I sucked for air above her, desperately trying not to collapse my full weight upon her delicate body. Her legs simply flopped apart and slid from my back.

As oxygen returned to normal levels in my bloodstream, I sagged and rolled off Tonya. I forgot to secure the condom, but I was miraculously still hard enough for it to have remained secure. She sat up and gently pulled it free. Her legs wobbled as she moved to drop it in Stu's now rather condom-filled wastebasket. She flopped back to sit beside my exhausted form, and draped herself against me, forehead resting on my shoulder as she shivered.

Danielle plopped down on my other side and leaned against me too. We just sat there for a while. I finally looked up at Stu's side of the room. He and Yolanda were actually asleep, spooning and turned away from us, Stu's extremely hairy ass mooning us unconsciously.

It was pretty goddamned epic.

To be honest, the tag-team blowjob the girls delivered was an anti-climax after all that. I mean, it was awesome, but not in the same league of experiences. Especially since I kept trying to get them to lick me at the same time, and they both kept resolutely laughing quietly in my face... or onto my dick. As I said, it was awesome.

And across the room, my rather vocal appreciation of the situation seemed to wake the other two. Spooned as they were, I think they were fucking again before they even awoke fully.

Yolanda and I had simultaneous orgasms, which was... fairly odd, since we were all the way across the room from each other...

I don't think that Stu actually came that last time, which was probably for the best. I didn't see them employ another condom that last time. But Yolanda's obvious pleasure seemed to be enough for him at this point.

We all sort of sagged apart, and I just exhaled, "Jesus Fucking Christ on a stick..."

"You said it, boy," gasped Yolanda, struggling to sit up. "Jesus Christ!"

All Danielle said was, "Mmmm..." as she swallowed the portion of my final load that had landed in her mouth. The rest of said load was spattered over her chin, her throat, and her just right tits.

"He tastes that good?" Tonya asked quietly. Danielle just nodded, and wiped more cum from her chin into her mouth.

Tonya stared hard at Danielle, then said, as if asking for confirmation. "I'm going to give him this," she said. Danielle nodded again, almost seeming to hold her breath.

Then Tonya leaned over and licked all my jizz from one gorgeous breast, sucking it clean, even the nipple. Maybe especially the nipple.

I was entranced. But it was Stu who made the knuckle biting noise as he watched the sight from across the room. Yolanda shoved him, but she watched too.

"Fuck it, do the other one," Danielle groaned, and when Tonya complied, Stu made a little cheering noise. Or maybe it was Yolanda who did. I wasn't watching anything but Danielle's nipple in Tonya's mouth.

Yolanda (I was certain it was her this time) let out a long breath. We all looked over at her magnificent naked torso. "If I don't get out of here, I will fall asleep in this bed."

Stu hugged her and nuzzled her neck. "Would that be so bad?"

She nuzzled him back. "When we can arrange it properly, no," she said sweetly. They were going to make a great couple. "But Petey will want to go to bed sometime tonight, and I'm not lying here naked with him in the room. It's bad enough doing all this with the Shower Guy Olympics going on over there."

"Hey!" I objected, but Stu looked over and blanched at the absolute wreck the three of us had made of the bed.

"Shit! I better change those sheets before he sees!"

I suddenly blanched too, in realization. This was Petey Fergusson's bed?!? That dude's biceps alone had their own gravitational field.

"Yeah, we got to break this up," Stu said, the spell broken. It was pretty much broken for all of us.

"I'll help you with the bed," I said to Stu.

"Nah, you guys get out of here," he said, brow furrowed. "If I don't want him to notice, I'll have to do it just right."

"We'll leave the other twelve-pack here as a peace offering, in case he notices anyway," Tonya offered.

We all agreed that was a good idea, since we all knew that Petey Fergusson was going to know that an orgy had defiled his bed without his participation. There was a general hasty re-dressing.

Then I looked at the door, and sighed. "Fuck," I said.

"What is it?" Danielle asked.

"My recent experience tells me that there will be a fucking crowd outside that door," I said, pointing at the door like it lead to Fate itself. Everybody else wanted to disagree, but with all the noise we had made, and the current habit of the dorm to gather outside of noisy rooms to see where Shower Guy had struck... Yeah, the douchebag patrol would be out there. The only departure from the norm would be that Stu was on the inside tonight, instead of being out there, making dirty jokes.

"I got this," Stu said, suddenly going to the door. "You guys get over there, out of sight." With that, he opened his door. The sound of applause, dying uncertainly as he stepped out, told me that I was right.

"What the fuck are you guys doing outside my room?" Stu asked grumpily.

Someone, I don't know who, said, "Sounded like a Shower Guy incident in there!"

"Leonard," Stu said dangerously, "if you think that I had Shower Guy over for a romp, I'm going to hit you." There was laughter. "I can't say where Will is right now, but if he is doing it again, we all are missing it. Beat it."

"Still, well done Stu. Sounded like an orgy in there."

Stu's voice went low and almost dangerous. "I have a friend over. The evening has gone well. I do not wish it to end with her being unnecessarily embarrassed by you toadstools and twatwaffles out here, all for no good goddamned reason. Beat it all of you. Shit!" With that curse, Stu re-entered the room and slammed the door.

We all gave him the golf clap.

"Give them five minutes to clear out, and you guys can get away," he said. "In the meantime, I'll take your help Will. You can strip Petey's bed."

----------

More delays with this chapter's release as well. I'm still working on the drafts of chapters nine and maybe ten, so please stay with me! The real world has been intruding on my writing of late. Thanks as always for your votes, favorites, and follows too, but mostly, please comment.