All Comments on 'A Reputation Ch. 08 - Study Buddy'

by Publius68

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
lddebatelddebateover 1 year ago

I love this story! I'm looking forward to reading the rest in the future.

WrexscarWrexscarover 1 year ago

I'm enjoying this series but wondering where it's going that can cause it to end in two chapters.

Checking chapter one for any Chekhov guns left unfired. I found Svetlana and Elaine name checked.

Also the RA Shawn and the girl who shot him down Jessica.

Is that the ending? Jessica comes back but Is only interested in a monogamous relationship.

As ever keep up the ridiculous, vaguely plausible but unlikely scenarios.

BruceWoBruceWoover 1 year ago

I loved it. Having said that I had hoped that she would become his girlfriend. Maybe it’s just that it’s Christmas.

NjoyreadnNjoyreadnover 1 year ago

Njoyedreadn it, and look forward to the next installments. I hope it has an HEA….. Thank you for your writing.

redbaron172redbaron172over 1 year ago

Love the setting...in the library...?? actually had a similar experiance, not quite as extensive but a quickie none-the-less!!! Keep it up. Good Job!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Absolutely loving this series sad it’s coming to an end soon!

bhojobhojoover 1 year ago

Elaine's Mum is a MILF ?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

My prediction is that the next chapter will be Shawn after the competition but that the series will rap up back where it began with the only girl he cared for Rachel. They will get back together and become a couple. This was alluded to when Will was jeoulous of Mitch not because he was having sex with Kate but because he had started a relationship with her. Neatly wraps this up.

MajorRewriteMajorRewriteover 1 year ago

Great fun. 5 stars. Looking forward to the last 2 chapters.

Ladygrey69Ladygrey69over 1 year ago

I already read the first 3 chapters a while ago and came back today to see if there are more and was happy to find the new parts. I really like the stories and the settings. And i would love to read about him and Shawn in the next chapter. And I agree with person below here, it would be nice for Will to find the right girl in the end. Very nice serie. 5 stars

wish_thinkerwish_thinkerover 1 year ago

Really enjoying this,, you are a favorite!!,

I liked this Wrexscar comment and decided to add it here.

"Also the RA Shawn and the girl who shot him down Jessica. Is that the ending? Jessica comes back but Is only interested in a monogamous relationship." This would be a great way to end it, however RA Shawn would be my choice for a new, if not permanent relationship. Either way, I would like to see SOMEONE become more attached. Several (any) of the girls would work, a couple of times he was certainly disappointed that his partners were not interested in seeing him more often. If I am not mistaken Cassie has been with him more than others... lastly, he is having a lot of sex, why are the girls not? On second thought, Elaine seems to be playing the field.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Good story. Thanks for keeping it light and just real enough. You are right about the half-assed proofreading, but it doesn’t detract too much. Btw “discrete” means “separate.” I think you meant Mitch was “discreet.”

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great series, thank you for sharing! Looking forward to the next chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I think there should be more than two stories left

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

well-conceived, inventive, funny, and well-written – as well as smoking hot. Thank you. I hope you have plans for more stories as good as this series...

AndrewMarxAndrewMarxabout 1 year ago

I'm so glad that I stumbled across Literotica. Your stories are of course fantasy but you also incorporate different types of women all of whom are amazing. I'm older and have a good amount of experience and I understand each and every one of the women that you have portrayed in these stories. Your writing is excellent! Thank you for taking the time to do this. I'm challenged to try to express myself the way that you have. I don't think I will accomplish what you have but you've motivated me to try. Your writing is awesome, I hope you continue. Even if you don't, you've given me and others many hours of pure pleasure. Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

I like your writing style, and you spin a good tale. Like was mentioned before, it would be good to see him display some feelings other than horniness at some point. These women Will has been pursuing kind of creep me out, though… it appears by extension that he’s sleeping with at least half the men on campus. Fun times but IMO low quality women who wouldn’t seriously be considered as long-term part partner material, and him using them as tissue to jerk off into doesn’t impress, either. Interested to see if he grows up and starts to treasure having to earn what he’s up til now been given by everyone he expressed an interest in.

JodailyJodaily11 months ago

Another great installment of an awesome story. I don't know what anonymous's problem is, but hey, there's always someone out there wanting to piss in your wheaties. Not enough balls to even put his name on his comment. FOAD, I say.

Sad that this is almost the end of Will's adventures. Really can't wait for Shawn to get boned by the 🚿 man.

Looking forward to reading more of your work.

DavyHRocksDavyHRocks8 months ago

Aw. So desperate for this guy to find true love. Thank you.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userPublius68@Publius68
5-5-2024 Chapter 8 of Sylvan Courtyard is out now, and the final two chapters will be out in very short order! Give them a read and let me know how you are liking them. ————— 4-4-2024 I have now released Chapter Four of Sylvan Courtyard. It seems well received. Thank you all. ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES