A Reputation Ch. 08 - Study Buddy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

And yet, Mitch didn't come in until long after I fell asleep.

*

The next day, Dale and I spent nearly all daylight hours working on our demonstration vehicle. To be honest, a fair amount of that time was used painting some racing stripes and a little pirate flag on it, so it would look awesome, too. Then we spent more time replacing some of those decorated panels because we had over done the painted decorations and weighed the vehicle down! Tolerances were very tight for this project...

We had to get the little machine complete that day, as the competition was the next Saturday, and Dale had set aside Sunday for a brutal project he had in his Hydraulic Engineering class, which was kicking his ass. That Dale had a class that was kicking his ass always boggled my mind.

Meanwhile, I had had to schedule my Sunday Russian study session pretty early anyway, to find an available room in MemLib.

*

I got to the library first and checked us into the study room on my app. Elaine showed up less than three minutes after me with her notes and textbook.

To be honest, I was a little disappointed when she showed. Her wardrobe was always kind of all over the place, from tight shirts and shorts, to flowing slacks with turtlenecks, and she looked great in all of them, of course. But this Sunday, she looked like she had kind of mailed it in, with baggy sweatpants and a loose teeshirt in one of those Property of University Athletic Department designs.

I supposed it would make it easier to study.

After all the unnecessary apologies for ditching me to spend time with her mother, we got down to reading each other the passages that we had written for homework, working on our pronunciation while checking each other's grammar and vocabulary.

We said nothing whatsoever about Svetlana and that whole thing, and Elaine's silence on the subject was starting to weigh on me. Last time we had studied, she was practically relentless in goading me to push the envelope with Svetlana. Today? Nothing.

Then, as we moved on to some other reading, she shuffled her papers and found her quiz, the one that had started the discussion. "Oh, hey! This reminds me," she said, brandishing the quiz with a twinkle in her eye.

'Found', my ass. 'Reminds' her, my ass. She'd just been waiting for the right time to deploy that prop and tease me some more.

"So Will, did you make an appointment with Svetlana?" Elaine said merrily.

"Yep," was all I replied. If she was going to screw with me, I owed it to her to make her work for it. I kept my face bland.

"And? I'll bet she gave you the last appointment of the day," she prodded.

"No..." I said. "Actually, she was all booked up, so she offered to go back to her office to meet with me later that evening, after her staff meeting.

"Ha! Knew it! I'll bet the office building was mostly empty by then," she added with an intense look.

"Practically deserted," I said.

She looked at me. I looked at her. "And?" she demanded. I looked at her again, though I'm not sure that my turbo-bland expression was holding up. "What about your quiz grade?" Elaine went on, ploddingly.

"Oh she was difficult about that," I said. "When I mentioned that you got a B with the same score, the first thing she suggested was to knock yours down to match mine."

"What?"

"I talked her out of that," I said brightly.

"You better fucking have," grumbled Elaine. "But come on, did she fix your grade?"

"Yes..."

"And...?"

"She did," I said, wide-eyed and innocent. I was rather enjoying this.

"And how did you convince her do that?" She was getting exasperated.

My enjoyment stalled a bit. Now that it was time to fess up... it seemed like not so good an idea. Discretion was critical, after all, for Svetlana.

That said, I had already gamed out that Elaine was the one person I could brag about this to and actually increase the security of the situation. It would be better to tell her at least the broadest outlines and swear her to secrecy, than to leave her to idly speculate with others. And besides, I really wanted to brag about it to somebody!

But bragging about nailing our professor to a girl? To this girl? To this girl, whom I still harbored some idle but nevertheless extensive designs upon? It felt both skeezy, and likely to turn Idle into Impossible.

But I had kind of chosen to roll the dice on Svetlana, not Elaine, already, hadn't I? And this was a friend who wanted info on a situation. A situation that she had helped precipitate, after all...

And I really, really, wanted to brag.

Fuck it.

"She let me know that she was interested in some personal favors to make it worth her while to correct her error."

"I knew it! I knew it," she crowed, a little loudly for the library, even with the somewhat sound-proofed walls. We both winced, and she went on more quietly. "So she wanted a taste of the Shower Guy Experience?"

I rolled my eyes in a brief moment of pain at Elaine going back to the meme. But... "I gave her the full Shower Guy Experience." I said flatly.

"The whole... Right there in her office? What did that..." she cut herself off. "No, that's TMI," she muttered. "But really?"

"The whole experience," I said again, remembering that I had one more thing to lord it over Elaine with. "Including the whole making too much noise and getting caught part of it."

She looked at me in horror. Delighted horror, but horror. "No! Shit, that's bad, right?"

I shrugged. "We got overheard by the one other adjunct left in the building. Another woman about Svetlana's age. Kinda cute," I added with a foreshadowing tone. Elaine's eyes widened.

"She was waiting for us in the hall outside yours and myprofessora's office, and in return for her silence, demanded her own share of what she had heard going on inside."

"You," Elaine practically screamed, then smacked her hand over her mouth. "You fucked two professors? In the same evening?" she hissed incredulously, and a little angrily for some damned reason. I guess the way I seemed to get away with everything could put a person off.

I smiled beatifically. "I offered, but she wasn't interested in getting her payoff from me!"

Elaine gawked at me.

I grinned and pointed a finger at her gleefully. "I told you Svetlana played for the other team," I said triumphantly. She glared at me, and I slumped my shoulders theatrically. "I even offered to referee things, but was turned down there too."

We stared at each other, and I saw her good-natured incredulity morph somehow into serious irritation. She opened her mouth, then closed it. And again. Then she just growled, "Oh, fuck you, Will," and damned if she didn't start gathering up all her shit!

"Oh, hey! Wait! Elaine, what's the matter?" I protested quickly. "I just told you what you probably already knew, mostly!" I exclaimed in confusion.

"Just piss off," she said, standing up with her stuff. I rose too, wanting to calm her down. She pursed her lips angrily and huffed. "Look, it is just ridiculous. You chase every girl you see except me, and you never fucking fail. You never get hurt. And you are so full of yourself about it all! You are such an asshole!"

Now I was mad too. What was it about this week and sudden fights with friends?

"What do you mean I never get hurt? I'm embarrassed all the fucking time. People look at me weird. They talk about me behind my back. I know it seems stupid of me to complain, but it is kind of a pain. And who said I wouldn't chase you if you gave me half a chance? Who said I'm full of myself? I assure you, I do not know what is going on in my life from one day to the next, other than that I and my partner have a kick-ass little wooden car for engineering class." I was building up a good head of steam by now. "I have teachers, multiple teachers teasing me about my Reputation in the middle of fucking class."

"Worked out pretty well for you in Svetlana's case!"

"Point," I admitted, mollified for a half-second. "But what if it had been my 64 year-old English professor instead?"

"And what bullshit did you say about chasing me?" Elaine said, mercurially shifting gears, but not getting any less angry. "Pull the other leg."

"Gladly," I countered. "Are you seriously telling me that you are mad at me because I haven't made a pass at you?"

"Yes! It's a little humiliating."

"What?"

"You make passes at everybody except me. I used to think that you found me attractive. You looked at me enough. But..."

"I definitely find you attractive," I snapped.

"Sure!"

I hesitated for a minute, then climbed up on the table on my hands and knees.

"What the fuck are you doing?" she asked, suddenly wary.

"The first time we studied together here in a room like this, I was pondering how fucking hot you are, and feeling sorry for myself that you never gave me the slightest signal. I told myself that were you to put up any kind of sign, I'd instantly crawl across this table and..."

"And?"

"Fuck your brains out?" I finished feebly, suddenly sure I was not doing this right.

"So you were going to make me beg?" Elaine growled, barely keeping her voice down. "You hit on..."

"You keep saying that," I snapped, feeling ridiculous on my hands and knees on a table in the library. "I have not made a pass at anybody this whole time. Not one!"

"Come on!"

"The first time, in the shower, was some good-natured ribbing that got wildly, wonderfully out of control. After that it was always some form of 'So, how about it?' from the girl, sometimes totally out of the blue." I looked at her intently, trying to show Elaine that I was doing anything but bullshitting. I crawled forward a step, unsure what else to do, and I sure as hell was not going to crawl back.

She just stared at me. "You are so fucking arrogant."

I smirked. I couldn't help myself. "It has been hard not to be lately," I admitted ruefully. But I slid forward a bit more, slowly.

"You mean all that shit?" Elaine asked.

"Every bit is true, especially the part about becoming too arrogant for my own good lately."

She looked at me, and put her books back down to the side. I suddenly perceived that she had chosen the loose teeshirt toady because, among all her bra options, today she had chosen 'None of the Above'. Loose as the shirt was, nipples were clearly making an impression in it.

"So, how about it?" she said.

!

Well, this was suddenly working out just fine!

I leaned forward and down. She tilted her head up to me, and our lips met. Gently at first, to be sure... But in moments, I had reached a hand out and pulled the back of her head up and toward me. Wow.

Her lips worked against mine like a top level NFL offense, each element meshing with the next to produce a result that was completely fluid, yet subtly choreographed. Just at the edges of my visual perception, I could see her amazing dimples in full force, signaling her happiness about what was up.

I gasped and pulled my mouth free. "Problem," I posited, breathlessly. "I can't exactly fuck your brains out up here on this study table like a prize lamb. I need to get down."

I started to move, but she stopped me. "Counter theorem," Elaine breathed. "I get up on the table with you!"

She stood, and I got behind her idea one hundred percent. I clasped her upper arms and pulled her up to the table top beside me. In an instant, I finally had her on her back and pressed my body desperately down atop her. The feeling as my hand grasped her braless tit through her teeshirt was... transcendent. What a wonderful, tactilely pleasing breast...

She writhed happily beneath my aggressive body language. I reveled in her perfect response.

"There, is" she gasped suddenly, "one part of the Shower Guy Experience that I'd like to omit..."

I pulled my lips from hers and looked at her expectantly.

"We are going to keep this quiet. I don't need a librarian knocking on the door, telling us to keep it down!"

I chuckled deeply. I knew I would try.

Honestly.

But I was making no guarantees.

"Well, if you insist," I moaned softly, hand still reveling in the feel of her mams through the soft cotton of her shirt. "But I have a counter theorem of my own. If the librarian who interrupts us is that redhead down in the Reference section, I'd suggest we invite her to join us."

"As if!" Elaine snorted. "You have one threesome and now you think your life is alltwo girls for every boy," she giggled.

"I've had two threesomes, thanks," I snorted.

"Two? How'd the grapevine miss that?" she gasped.

"I've wondered that myself," I said, in between clamping my lips on her outstretched, alabaster throat. "But I think since they both happened on the same day, the rumor mill has them conflated."

"You are... shitting me," Elaine stammered, shocked. "You did four women in one day?" She snorted. "I hope you know what kind of expectations that is giving poor little old individual me."

"I'll see what I can do," I chuckled. "But that was over almost ten hours. Will you give me ten hours? Because I will use every one of them..."

"I wouldn't walk straight for a month," she snorted.

"You have no idea," I said, never ceasing to massage her breast as we spoke through each other's lips. "I hid from all women for a long time afterward, just in self-defense."

"I'll bet."

"Why are we still talking about this?" I said, before slipping my tongue into her mouth.

Elaine sucked on it for a few delicious seconds, then pushed it out to reply, "Because you are still trying to get me to agree to a threesome with Miss Delacroix."

I jerked up slightly. "You actually know her name?"

"No," Elaine laughed. "It just sounds like the kind of name a sexy, spontaneous threesome-having, red-headed librarian would have."

"You," I said, sliding my hand to her other breast, which, who'd have thought it, felt just as awesome through her shirt, "have a dirty mind, Ms. Waters."

"I have a very dirty mind," she replied happily, snaking her hands up and through my hair. "But a mostly conventionally dirty body! If you want it this afternoon, you will have to agree to no third wheels, and especially to no audiences!"

"I'll do my part to keep quiet," I said challengingly. "But I intend to do my level best to make it hard for you to do yours!" I didn't say that I'd keep quiet, just that I would try.

This was fun, but I was finding myself getting just a bit impatient. I slid my mouth from hers, explored her jawline briefly, and then nuzzled into her neck. I kissed the lean flesh eagerly, even hungrily, but kept moving my mouth around, so as not to plant a hickey.

Elaine's hands were still in my hair, and she rolled her head back and forth, exposing more of her neck to me as I moved around. "You are moving around too much to give me a hickey like that," she groaned.

"That's the idea," I said, dragging my tongue up her throat.

"Well, hold still! I like a good hickey now and then. They can come in handy when chatting up the right kind of guy," she growled lightly. "And my last one has faded."

I actually popped up in surprise, examining her. Yep, there it was, just the faintest, fading traces of a hickey, a small one, on the lower edge of the left side of her neck. "You have hidden depths, Elaine," I said slyly.

"I do," she smiled up at me. "But if my depths remain hidden for too very much longer, then we are doing this all wrong."

I wordlessly bent to clamp my lips on her where her right shoulder swept up into that neck, right were it could just be seen above the collar of a teeshirt like the one she was wearing. My lips sucked hard, and my hand grimly refused to stop indulging itself with the fantastic handful beneath that shirt. Elaine's hands slipped from my hair and reached between us to unbutton my shirt.

I was wearing one of my white, cotton, button-down shirts. My 'engineering' look that I affected probably too often. Yes, it veered close to looking geeky on occasion. But I want to be clear here that I wore long sleeves, rolled up to mid-forearm. If I had worn short sleeves, shudder, I would have looked nerdy...

Elaine only unbuttoned me to my waistband, neither untucking the shirt, nor reaching down inside my waistband to get the last button. It was just as well. It would have been a tight fit in there for her hands, what with my cock taking up all available room. Instead, she slid her hands up and into my open garment to caress my chest while I continued to raise the requested mark.

Her fingertips grazed my instantly hard nipples, teasing them, circling them, even pinching them a bit. I shivered just a little, and made a note to return the favor shortly.

In fact, I wanted to return that favor right now, and finally released her breast so I could tug at the tail of her shirt. But she wriggled out from underneath me. It was not a refusal, but a counter-offer. Her fingers softly brushed over her neck, where I thought I had laid down a most gratifying kiss-tattoo, and she swung up to kneel beside me on the table. I rolled onto my side, propped on one elbow and watched her.

She tugged first one side of the teeshirt free of the tightly tied waistband of her sweats, then the other. She crossed her arms in front of her and started pulling upward, smoothly. She slowed as the cotton reached her breasts. The fabric tightened as she tugged on it, and it clung to her tits as it moved up, until they both popped free at once, bouncing to rest in an utterly hypnotic reveal.

Elaine tanned. She tanned a lot. But she did not have some place to do it topless, and had the most crisp and clear tanlines I had ever beheld. She apparently always wore the same scoop-necked bikini that ran up behind her neck, and around her back in a narrow band. She looked so fucking sexily exposed and vulnerable for a moment, with her arms and face still trapped inside the shirt, tugging slowly upward, and with her bare, lovely breasts waving before me as she struggled to free her head from the neck of the shirt.

She wriggled and tugged, then, as she bent over well to the side, I saw her chin pop into view. Without removing my eyes from her for a second, I pulled my own shirt free and undid the last button, sliding it off and tossing it back toward my chair. I heard it miss and hit the floor, but... eyes on the prize, remember?

My shirt was just hitting the floor as Elaine's head cleared the shirt and she slipped her arms free the next moment. We stared at each other. "Oh, Hell yeah," I breathed softly.

She smiled almost shyly, which was odd for a girl that I was rapidly coming to realize could be not shy in the least. "Like them?" she gasped. I nodded, making myself hold back from just reaching out and grabbing them immediately. "They aren't in Svetlana's league," she murmured.

I shot up a quelling finger into the air. "No," I said firmly. "No, no, no. These are wonderful." And they were. Each was a generous teardrop, with soft, rosy nipples and aureoles. The aureoles were oblong vertically, and their outer edge, where their pink color transitioned to pale, untanned skin, had razor-sharp definition. Her nipples, which had been able to visibly tent a loose teeshirt, stood proud and hard. And then there were those incredible tanlines...

"Still..." she muttered.

"Um, ma'am?" I said, almost shyly on my own part. "I have recently come into comparative data on a wide variety of boobies, not just the delectable Ms. Godinova's, and I can tell you with scientific authority that These. Are. Wonderful."

She laughed at that, but ruefully.

Okay, if she wouldn't believe my words...

I lunged out and grabbed her, bearing her back down onto the table beneath me once again, but this time, my lips clamped down on a fabulous, jutting nipple well before I even had her on her back. I licked and sucked hard, even hungrily. One hand squeezed that tit, pushing it upward against my face, while my other explored the unattended breast, far more gentle in its exploration.