A Reputation Ch. 08 - Study Buddy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm loud?" I snorted.

"Yeah," she admitted, flushing once more. "I got little out of hand there at the end, but damn that was good!"

"Thank you," I smirked.

But I looked at my watch. "Shit, and I think we took too long on that gooey love-making shit. Our reservation in here is about to expire, and I would hate to have the computer let in whoever has the room next while we are lying like this!"

"How long do we have?" Elaine, who never wore a watch, asked.

"Ten minutes."

"Oh good," she sighed lying back. "I can relax for a minute and feel you soften inside of me," she added softly.

"I don't know how to break this to you," I laughed. "But it we keep lying here like this, that softening isn't going to be happening. The next people will walk in here with me pounding into you some more."

Elaine looked up at me, clearly as tempted as I was.

But we both shook our heads and disentangled ourselves to get off the table and search for our clothes on the floor. We each ended up finding more of the other's garments near us than our own, and we tossed piece after piece to each other.

As we dressed, Elaine asked if I had made another room reservation already for Tuesday.

"Why yes, yes I have," I leered, glad I had already done so.

"Easy tiger, we are going to study next time. I don't know about you, but I need the practice. And Will?" she said, suddenly sober, "We can't do this too often. Not nearly as often as I'd like. I learned my lesson when I almost flunked out my first semester here because I was having too much fun."

I seem to get a version of this speech a lot, but this was an interesting variation. "So how often do you let yourself indulge?" I chuckled.

"Every week or so," she shrugged. "But Will, you aren't the only guy who interests me." She looked at me, still a little uncertainly, "I think you, of all people, can understand?"

I snorted, and finished buttoning up my shirt. I took in her delicious body, mostly hidden once more under baggy clothes. "Doesn't mean I can't hypocritically pout about it a little," I said airily.

I hugged her, and we gathered our mostly unused study materials. A quick kiss used up the last few moment of our time, and we opened the door.

You know what happens next, right?

The small crowd outside the door, mostly perched in the non-private study nooks or on the upholstered reading benches around the floor near our study room, looked up and applauded us with golf claps. (Library, remember?) The hoots and cheers were muted as well.

See, the reservation system is public. We hadn't made a lot of noise, but we had made enough to draw some attention. Some wise-ass had checked their app for room 417, and that someone had known that 'William Green' was Shower Guy. Word had spread.

We really hadn't made a lot of noise, but this was quite a crowd.

"Well," Elaine sighed quietly to me, "I guess I'm one of the Shower Girls now..." She winked at me. "I think I'll see how I can use that to my advantage."

I thought fleetingly that my once every couple of weeks opportunity here was more probably going to be once every month or so...

----------

As you can see, I'm starting to pay things off here that I've been teasing for a while. There are two more chapters to go! The rest of the series is written, and needs some extensive revision and my usual half-assed proof-reading, so I can't promise Chapter 9 will be here that soon. In the meantime, thank you so much for reading along with this journey. And thanks in advance for your kind votes, favorites, and follows. And as always, I kind of get paid in comments, so...