A Reputation Ch. 08 - Study Buddy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Publius68
Publius68
2,499 Followers

Elaine giggled loudly, then swallowed the noise with an, "Oops!"

"Shh!" I said, lips momentarily releasing her nipple. "This is a library, young lady!" Then I sucked her other nipple into my mouth. I really went to town on her breasts, both utterly enjoying myself, and intentionally looking silly. She giggled more, but carefully quiet now.

Suddenly, she pushed me away, looking up at me. "Roll over. Now," she said. She gave me a further shove and I obligingly dropped to my side and rolled onto my back next to her. It was a nice, wide table. Elaine popped up, straddling my thighs. I instantly reached up toward her chest again, but she swatted both my hands away with a grin. "I get it. You like them. But give it a rest for a second."

With that, she tugged at the button of my pants, pausing to massage the bulge straining within, before drawing the zipper down. My boxer-briefs had a potentially embarrassingly large wet spot of pre-cum atop the distended ridge in front, but Elaine just smiled. She tugged the elastic out and down, and suddenly was bunching both pants and underwear at my mid-thigh between her legs.

"It's my turn to do some appreciating..." she murmured.

Sliding further down, she caressed my erection as it lay atop my abdomen, drawing her palm and extended fingers up and down, and side to side along it. I quivered a little. My cock quivered a lot. At last, she wrapped her fingers softly around the shaft and tilted it upward. She bent over it and ran her tongue slowly, excruciatingly over the swollen, dark head.

I groaned happily.

"Shh..." she murmured, then sank my dick into her mouth. I whimpered barely audibly as Elaine drew one inch, then two, then three in between her lips, applying light suction the whole way. Her tongue wrestled for room with my cock inside there. She let most of me free for just a moment, so she could look up and meet my eyes, but then she bent back down and slid me back in--even more of me back in this time.

She began to nod up and down, making soft, wet noises as she slid me in and out in rhythmic fashion. She went at it languidly at first, then I felt her thumb and forefinger, which were wrapped around the root of my cock, beginning to tighten and massage me. He pace increased and grew more ragged. On an occasional bob, she took me deep enough to lightly gag her. Each time, her lips would open wide, allowing a burst of air to circle in and around my dick. But she would always quickly clamp down again, and resume.

Now it was my turn to have my fingers waving through the waves of her hair. "Oh God," I moaned, my voice hoarse with the effort not to scream the words. "I can't believe I'm saying this, but hurry up, please!"

"Mmm?" Elaine asked. She could say nothing more articulate than that, given her refusal to stop torturing my cock inside her mouth.

"This is fucking incredible. You are fucking incredible," I moaned on. "But I am desperate to lick your pussy, and that ain't happening like this."

She sucked away for another two bobs, before she sat up and grinned, a tear or two in her eyes and a long strand of saliva dripping from her chin. "Oh, we can fix that!" she said eagerly.

She unstraddled my thighs and slid to the side. Then she wriggled her hips quite enticingly as she slid her sweats down, revealing a pair of delicate purple lace panties, partially translucent and held up with just a quarter inch of elastic around her luscious hips. I reached out almost unconsciously and slid my fingers down her belly, hooking the tip just barely into that waistband.

"The are some seriously cute panties..." I said.

"But they have to go?" Elaine grinned, finishing my sentance for me. I nodded slowly. Then she pushed down along her hips, and I tugged in front, and we pushed them down against the sweats at her knees.

I was beginning to believe that a majority of girls at school were in the clean-shaven club...

Elaine rolled over onto her hip, and worked both garments off. I took the opportunity to push and kick my pants free as well, sending them to another part of the study room floor.

Suddenly, I was naked with my Russian partner in a library study room. We actually had a panoramic view of campus from the floor to ceiling window, a view that was thankfully one-way, due to the mirrored outside finish of the library's exterior glass walls.

Had it been night time though, the kids I could see walking down San Pedro Avenue below could have seen in, and watched as Elaine swung up and now straddled my face.

I inhaled deeply as I grabbed her hips and pulled her sweetness down toward my face. She shook lightly, pausing just out of reach of my tongue. Then she leaned forward to lick at the head of my cock once more, which not incidentally, brought her snatch within range, and I dragged my tongue wetly across the soft, smooth expanse of her labia. When shaving, she had missed about a three hair patch of stubble on one inner thigh, and it tickled my cheek. I elected not to tell her. My mouth had other things to do.

I love how all pussies essentially taste the same at their core, yet somehow each is unique as well, sometimes very unique.

I, well... I sort of munched on her, my lips rubbing her slit, tongue flitting out here and there to taste, and caress. My fingers dug into her hips hungrily.

Down below, I suddenly felt Elaine go from licking, back to sucking, and my length slid once more into the warm, wet confines of her mouth. Her lips stroked around my shaft smoothly and I quaked just a bit in my loins.

Fabulous as her renewed oral efforts were, I could tell my cock did not have her full attention. That was fine with me, as I was doing my best to focus her mind on what I was doing between her legs...

We went at each other like that for a good while, making soft moaning and approving sounds to each other, each reveling in that we could do for the other. But Elaine took just a little bit more of me into her mouth for a moment, and I decided to relent. I had been dancing all around her little clit for a while, refusing to give it the attention she and it craved, but now I tongued it hard.

Elaine gasped around the meat in her mouth as I shifted my attentions into over-drive. I rolled my tongue over her bud, faster and faster. I felt her body above me tense, then tense even more. I sucked on her sweet little bundle of nerve endings.

Her moans around my cock grew stronger, sending marvelous vibrations through me as well. Suddenly, she spazzed all over her body. Her torso twisted and shook. And she clamped her lips down around my dick to muffle the sudden scream she wanted to let loose. I could still hear it clearly, and felt it even more so, but hey, soundproofing, right?

For a few moments, she just lay atop me, still experiencing little aftershocks rippling though her body, my hungry cock still cradled between her lips. With a moan, she resumed her attention to me without warning, diving down and taking a remarkable amount of me into her mouth. She choked a little, but held me there, then slowly pulled back with a surprisingly loud slurping noise as she freed my member.

Then she was nodding along me again in that earlier easy rhythm, slurping me in and out, and sending a crazy series of pleasure messages through my body. Her smooth and beautifully scented pussy still hung above my face, and I amused myself by leaning up and running my tongue along her dripping length at random intervals. Every time I did, she would hiss, croon, then make a forbidding noise. I would relent and she would resume. I would buy myself just a little more time before the inevitable, glorious, always-too-soon-no-matter-how-long-I-lasted finish.

The way my breathing began to ramp up, and my hips started rolling in little, my uncontrolled jerks told her I was about to come, and she just jacked harder with her hand on my root while she sucked hard on just a bit more than my tip. My cock pulsed, and my hips jerked upward. I felt a huge surge along my length and I poured semen into Elaine's mouth. I thought it was just one of those, single, titanic blast orgasms, but just as I sagged back a little and gasped for air, a follow-on surge hit, surprising both me and Elaine. I could feel her swallowing, then just as she started to suck on me again, I released that second burst.

I felt her jerk in surprise at my second helping, but then she hummed delightedly and kept sucking happily, opening her mouth at last and licking me clean.

I flopped loosely on the table top, not even able to maintain my grip on her sweet hips. Elaine, a moment later, did the same, rolling off to lie beside me on the table. I rolled over just enough to kiss her, and since we were pointed in opposite directions, all I could reach was her curvy calf.

"Heh, I don't think I've ever been kissed on the lower leg before," Elaine chuckled exhaustedly. Then her hand slid over to my lap and cradled my currently exhausted and limp dick. "I trust that for the famous Shower Guy, fucker of four women in one day, I won't have to wait long for this to recover to... penetrating levels of readiness?"

We both laughed, but my dick did manage to at least twitch in her hand.

"I have to thank you," she added languidly.

"Don't thank me yet," I laughed, smiling down at her. "I hope to add lots more for us to thank each other for before we are done!"

"Ha! I meant, thank you for what a great pacifier your cock makes. I forgot myself there, and almost made a scene!"

"Oh, you are going to need to be much more careful than that!"

We lay there in silence for a minute, gathering our strength.

"How do you say, 'I need to cook dinner for Steven. I am making stewed cabbage'?" Elaine suddenly asked.

"What? In Russian?" I asked, confused.

Her hand massaged my still not yet ready for primetime cock. "Yeah. We are here to study, right?"

And that is how I found myself trading Russian translation practice exercises with a naked girl in the library for ten minutes while she idly fondled my refracting junk.

Luckily, before we got too deeply into Elaine's difficulty with the pronunciation of a particularly tricky diphthong, my cock saved us by finally, if slowly, responding to her increasingly enthusiastic manipulation.

She squeezed me firmly, then let go and rolled over to lie flat on her stomach. She propped herself on her forearms, and craned her neck to let her look back over her strong back and sweetly rounded ass at me. "Are you going to fuck me or not?" She asked in a low voice.

"The correct phrasing," I said as I struggled up to my knees, "is, 'So, how about it?'"

She snorted, and expressed her desires by sliding her legs apart.

"So, how about it?" she growled.

Now, of late I had been instinctively trying to avoid thinking about the various women I was with in any comparative fashion. Each was different and fabulous in their own way. There had been numerous other girls that I'd made my escape from because they were not, to my eye, fabulous. I even avoided comparisons between boobs like Svetlana's or Cassie's and... anybody else. Mostly.

But I could not help but always be extra pleased whenever I encountered a girl who liked it from behind. It was just so... this was not a time for introspection.

I slid over Elaine, bracing myself up on extended arms, and dragged my resurgent cock over the soft hills of her ass. I teased her with it, sometimes dragging it along the valley of her backside, sometimes feinting lower, but mostly just reveling in dragging it over her flesh.

At last, she turned her head and flipped her hair out other face to growl at me, "This is so nice, but will you please fuck me already?"

"I aim to please," I murmured, and shifted my hips to let my cock drop down between her thighs. Then I aimed it to please. I pushed upwards and felt my tip press against her damp folds. Elaine responded by shifting her legs just a little bit further apart. I worked my hips a little, settling against her slit nicely, then pressed slowly into her. She kept her head turned, and I could see her expression soften and her mouth open in an O as she felt me penetrate her. I trembled as I felt myself slowly go deeper into her, taking her.

My hips pressed against her firm ass and I was as deeply embedded in her as I was going to get like this. As I came to rest, she smiled, dimple exploding into existence on the cheek I could see. I wanted to savor the moment some more, but my body wanted to start thrusting, and it got its way.

I did go slow at least, and Elaine softly gave her approval of things. "I love getting taken from behind, especially at the start," she sighed, to my gleeful agreement. "It is so fucking animalistic." Her legs snaked back and up to entwine mine, locking us together, and I stroked on softly. After a bit, she tensed her legs though. "You are being too gentle... going too slow," she suddenly scolded me. "When I roll over in a bit, we can do all... yeah, that's good there...do all the gooey looks, and kissing, and gentle love-making shit... Oh yeah. Like that. Now, you're getting it... Right now, I need to know this is going to be a thorough fucking," she finished, exhorting me firmly.

I know how to give a girl what she wants, and I was already accelerating as she gave me her list. When she finally shut up, I began to hammer into her as hard as I could, groaning from the effort and from the incredible way her body clung to my invading cock. I dropped to my elbows and slid my hands up under her, clutching her boobs hungrily. "Oh, yeah," Elaine gasped. "That's it. That's so good!"

My fingers found her nipples, and I pinched them both. She hissed happily, "Very good!" I pinched them harder and she cried out loud, "Yes!"

"Shh!" I chuckled. "You will have Miss Delacroix in here, wanting to join in!"

"I told you, she can lump it. I'm bent, but not that way!"

"Even if she's wearing black, studded leather underwear under that nice dress?" I wheedled, still pumping into her hard.

"That's your fantasy," Elaine gasped. "Not mine!"

"And... What... Is... Yours?" I grunted, punctuating each word with a hard thrust, before slowing to listen to her response.

My study partner was obviously a very experienced, very naughty girl. And I wanted to learn more.

"Mine?" she asked, and I could see the dimple re-appear. "In mine, it would be Don Rodgers, our future all-pro wide receiver." On second thought, maybe I did not want to learn more... "He'd hear my cries and come in here to rescue me, but then join in with us."

"Well, Don can lump it too."

"See?" she asked. I nodded. Her point was taken.

With a few more hard thrusts, I collapsed atop her, slowing my rate to barely a crawl. "If I keep it up like this, I will run out of energy before either of us runs out of desire," I panted. "I think I'm going to roll you over and try that gentle love-making shit you promised."

"That sounds wonderful," Elaine purred, relaxing her legs' hold on my own.

But I didn't move off of her. I just kept rocking in and out, gently.

"Um, I can't roll over like this."

"I know," I replied in almost a whine. "But I just love fucking from behind too."

But I did slide out of her and braced myself up above. Elaine swiftly twisted in place onto her back and we smiled at each other. I let my gaze trace down her body, from the new hickey I had indeed given her, down her strikingly tanlined tits, to where my cock hung, just brushing her belly.

I sank down onto her, her tits and my cock trapped between us, and I kissed her. Her arms wrapped instantly around me and we sucked face for a blissful eternity.

My cock twitched demandingly against Elaine's abdomen, and she twisted her head to break off our kiss. She laughed, "I agree with your dick. This is amazing, but I'd rather do it with that rod inside of me, instead of pressing against me!"

"I want you to know that guys will never get tired of hearing you demanding their cock," I chuckled, shifting myself a little lower, and lining myself up again.

"I've... ah!" Elaine replied, interrupted as I slid into her, swiftly this time. "I've noticed."

From this angle, with Elaine's legs spread much wider, I could get almost all of my dick into her confines. I pushed my hands underneath her shoulders and resumed kissing her, harder now, as I began a series of long, slow, thrusts. They were deliriously agonizing, as both our bodies wanted a faster pace, but it wasn't time yet.

I lifted my face from hers, and there may have been a thin line of drool still connecting our mouths as I looked down at her.

She really was just so goddamned pretty. Especially with all flush and wanton as her face was now. Her sky blue eyes flashed at me. Whether they were wide in erotic shock when I stroked her just right, crinkled with laughter when I did something to tickle her, or heavily lidded, as they were most of the time as she grooved with my movements, her eyes were enchanting. The nostrils of her perfectly-shaped nose flared with every thrust I made. Her lips bore a deep mauve lipstick that must need makeup remover to get off, since it was miraculously not smeared all over both our faces or around the base of my cock.

I resolved to try smearing the lipstick some more and we resumed our hungry kiss.

But damn, beautiful as this gentle coupling was, our bodies had other ideas, and at this point, they were getting insistent about it. Elaine was clenching on my cock harder, and she was rocking back and forth beneath me. My cock was literally trembling against my restraint.

"This gooey love-making shit is amazing, Elaine," I whispered into her ear, "but I think I'm going back to fucking you now, if that's all right?"

"Oh please," she half gasped, half laughed. "I'm so primed, and I just want to come."

She had a gift for sounding selfish and wildly sexy at the same time.

I wanted to get that last half-inch inside her. I began to increase my pace, and ran my hands down to her legs, lifting both thighs up. I slid my own legs under me, lifting my hips and therefore hers off the table. She obligingly braced herself with her arms, making the angle more stable. I hooked my arms under her bent legs and leaned forward.

There it was. I now buried myself to the root with each, increasingly fast and powerful thrust. We both moaned at the rising sensation. Our bodies slapped like clapping hands as I slammed into her. With my upper arms supporting her thighs like this, my hands just happened to be right where they could get at Elaine's breasts, and I caressed them eagerly. I wanted to gently circle her nipples with my index fingers, but I was getting a little too frenzied for anything that coordinated.

Yeah, we were in the homestretch here. Or at least I was. Elaine was whining softly, sweat beading her brow, and breaths growing short, but she wasn't coming. Not yet.

My own internal pressure mounted, and I knew I could not hold back for very long, if at all. Desperately, I pinched her nipples, both of them, and hard.

Elaine squealed at the sudden sensation, then that squeal rolled into a long, undulating cry. I felt her body lose control of its motions, and mine lost control in reply. I grunted, letting go loudly myself, as I felt a first burst of cum power its way into her interior. Another followed, and another. My insides felt like they were liquifying and I wanted to simply collapse, but Elaine was still crying out, whimpering and moaning as her own orgasm rolled on. I could not stop until she did, and I rode her manfully on until she finally sagged and I could collapse atop her, my hands still enjoying the firm handfuls of her tits.

We panted together, almost synchronized in our search for oxygen.

Elaine let her head roll to the side, looking at the door. "No librarians or football players," she panted. "But damn, you are loud, man!"

Publius68
Publius68
2,499 Followers