All Comments on 'A Reputation Ch. 10 - The Vehicle'

by Publius68

Sort by:
  • 86 Comments
LokikatLokikatover 1 year ago

Who is the girl on the balcony?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great series thank you

Cliqegge

FuddyDuddyDudeFuddyDuddyDudeover 1 year ago

Outstanding series!!! Sad to see it end.

Keep up the great work!

FDD

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I loved this series. It played to my sexual fantasies as well as to my ego (with its own gravitational field :-)) fantasies as a somewhat nerdy mechanical engineer.

MajorRewriteMajorRewriteover 1 year ago

5 stars. This series has a great sense of humor as well as hot sex scenes. I liked this version of a happy ending. They’re all too young to get serious. Who was the giant-breasted girl at the rubber band car competition? She seemed to be forgotten…

pkp033pkp033over 1 year ago

A fun close to an entertaining series!

TalonDCTalonDCover 1 year ago

This was so much fun. Thank you.

intim8intim8over 1 year ago

Good place to end. The worst thing a series can do is to drag on past its expiriation date relying on more and more extreme gimmicks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Thanks for not giving this story a traditional happy ending where Will ends up with one ”true love”. He clearly is young, non-monogamous, and still finding his identity in the world. It was a fun silly story, it doesn’t have to be more than that.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Finally! I am rooting for him ending up with Shawn. Please keep writing, I have loved your work since I found the Alistaire series.

bhojobhojoover 1 year ago

How will we live without Shower Guy ! This was really well written , The comedy was impeccable and the plausibilit was just north of the plausible o meter redline . Kudos and Hats off, you nailed it deeper than shower Guy himself..

ActingupActingupover 1 year ago

Thanks for a fun series! I do think that the final act of inviting others to dinner was a bit of a dick move - he’s just stuffed up his chances for a more meaningful relationship with Shawn. He’s believing his own PR a bit… cocky bastard! But the climax was otherwise satisfying for all apart from mysterious pneumatic-breasts-at-challenge girl.

pls99pls99over 1 year ago

Nooo, please don’t end it, I love this series! In all seriousness you ended it really well with the reading getting to make the choice as to where Will ends up…as you said.

However, you’ve alluded to other characters so please feel free to drop in an epilogue or two if inspiration ever strikes!

NjoyreadnNjoyreadnover 1 year ago

My sincere thanks…. I think the best series I have read….. It was still fresh right to a very appropriate end.

AingealanLannAingealanLannover 1 year ago

Great story. I also like the idea of him ending up with Shawn. It definitely seemed like he was wanting more of a steady thing and she was willing to do the casual thing very knowingly. Bodes well for them.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

That was hella fun and I agree that, narratively speaking, it ended where, when, and in the best way possible. Settling down with one girlfriend would have run counter to the "magical power" of Will's reputation and undermined everything leading up to it. Nice job. I really enjoyed it.

FljimFljimover 1 year ago
One of the best series

Thanks

DaFaceDaFaceover 1 year ago

Awesome story line. Great pacing and dialog. Simply…5 stars!

jcus0511jcus0511over 1 year ago

I commented after episode 1 that I what’s hooked and would spend a delightful New Year binging on this story. I have been richly rewarded with this great yarn and the characters and setting. Although a couple of typos crept in at stages and some minor edits were required they did not detract one iota from the sheer joy, eroticism and fun that has been my reward as a reader. I must also make a special comment that I enjoy your writing style, use of language and description it adds so much to the story which maintains an eroticism and freshness that makes me beg for more. Loved the ending and your notes about the various adventures that may yet unfold for our hero. Clearly giving truth to the old adage where there is a Will there is a way.

gbamin9gbamin9over 1 year ago

Thank you so much for this story and the whole series, it‘s amazing. I liked it even more than Alistaires, and that was a straight 5/5. I‘m looking forward to your next stories!

Camguy4funCamguy4funover 1 year ago

A perfect ending! I was hoping it would be Shawn in the final chapter. Truly one of the best series I have read on here. You have a gift with story telling! Thanks for sharing this one!

DistantConstellationDistantConstellationover 1 year ago

So. Publius - this was a delightful, barely plausible joy., Thank you for the fun of it.

Also THANK you for having enough appreciation for the infinite variety of the human form that NOT ONCE did you use bra sizes to describe anyone's shape. I have, rather arbitrarily, adopted a policy of stopping reading RIGHT then, when someone does that. It's like thinking reading the notes is the same as hearing the symphony. (Ok, sometimes I do keep reading, but - only over protest.)

Anyway - thank you again.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

A freshman banging his way through campus with no hard feelings? Sure, fine, whatever. An undergrad mechanical engineering design project that works perfectly the first time? Now there’s a fantasy!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great job. Please continue writing protagonists lke Will, Alistaire and similar "underdog" characters like this as I find it's your best work. But I would understand if you want a change in the next story.

SnowDude41SnowDude41over 1 year ago

Thank you for a fun ride. I, for one, won't be disappointed if you feel the need to write another episode. Will and his harem are fun to read about.

YofletchYofletchover 1 year ago

Freaking AWESOME!! Waited until this one, but have read everyone waiting for the next on. I love the prose and innuendo that make me think it could be a guy like myself who cares about taking care of the other first. Great work. Hope it continues.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

One of the best series I’ve read on here, thank you for your work!!

XavierXXXavierXXover 1 year ago

Very very entertaining! Thank you for a great series.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Really good ending.

Well done not continuing just because it’s already popular.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

More please, this is too much fun!

AndebyAndebyover 1 year ago

This was fun, sexy and well written. Cheers!

Ladygrey69Ladygrey69over 1 year ago

The best serie I was reading lately. I really enjoyed it. Thank you very much.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Brilliantly written and a truly engageing story, Perhaps sometime in the future you will revisit Will when the muse takes you. I would look forward to it.

ThebiffThebiffover 1 year ago

A brilliantly fun series and well written. Thank You.

Amit2k1Amit2k1over 1 year ago

Wow what a series, I enjoyed each and every chapter of this series, great work!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This was a brilliant series, I really enjoyed it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Fun story

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Perfect ending, wonderful series!

Thank you, and I'll be reading your other stuff and watching for new work. Bravo!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Best series I've ever read here

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

+1

Nice work

OrcaorcinusOrcaorcinusover 1 year ago

Great ending, wonderful series, and a fun character to follow along with.

Enygma7Enygma7over 1 year ago

Loved the humor mixed into the story...an excellent read..keep up the hood work.....

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I love this series, great writing and sex

DingbatwizardDingbatwizardover 1 year ago

This was pretty good. May check out earlier episodes.

ChrisWarnerChrisWarnerabout 1 year ago

I support the decision to end where you did, but I also agree with others here who would like to read more about Will. The character and voice were a lot of fun. Maybe circle back to this character someday in a few years and pick up his story again, maybe after he has graduated and in a relationship. It would be interesting to put the character in a different environment.

dawg997dawg997about 1 year ago

Great job of building characters with distinct personalities and an easy to enjoy story line.

One of the best stories on the site!

AndrewMarxAndrewMarxabout 1 year ago

A really fun,erotic read. It occurred to me that you may have provided a great public service here. Your description of the proper way to go down on a girl is spot on. I've been using a similar technique for a long time and I've had women cum multiple times who'd never had an orgasm. One technique you might want to add is when she cums just lay your tongue flat on the clit and let her finish the final movements. Then venture down and gently lick and suck her labia and vulva. Give a few seconds/minutes to recover then slowly move back up to the clit again using light pressure with the flat of your tongue. Let her do the moving until she's got a nice rhythm going. Add the one or two finger G-spot caress and she will explode again. Rinse and repeat till she begs you to stop.

OverviewerOverviewerabout 1 year ago

I am sorry that this the end, but 'the end' does not have to be final--maybe Publius needs time for his creative juices to flow. I, too, think a different series with it ending in a long term relationship with Rachel seems like a good direction.

Thank you for your vision and creativity.

SailorDougSailorDougabout 1 year ago

Thank you for the great writing and characters.

OkieDokeDudeOkieDokeDudeabout 1 year ago

Over all ready? Bummer! Great series and great ending. I was hopeful he’d find love (maybe in the future?) and settle down with one woman. Yes, I was hoping it would be Shawn. She seems to have his measure pretty well. Ok, maybe two.. a blonde and a redhead. He could do worse than Elaine and Ms Delacroix. It is our fondest hope you will return to this story and show us his future.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Profound thanks for a great series. I've loved each and every episode with its wonderful mix of humour and sex, being underlaid by excellent storytelling. I'm so happy to see I have 60 odd stories of yours to read. If it's the end for SG then thank you for the ride. If he returns in the future then thanks for the gift that keeps giving. You are one of the best on this site and look forward to your new stories as well as all the ones you have written and I've only just discovered. Happy days. BardnotBard.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

absolutely fantastic stories and great way to end it and keep the audience in suspense :) I for one will be watching our for Will SG on campus.

Prowler39Prowler39about 1 year ago

One vote here for Elaine and the HEA ending. Thoroughly enjoyed the series. As a graduate of 2 engineering schools your field of hot co-eds is 'thoroughly implausible.' ;-]

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Love all your works keep it up! (5 stars)

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Great series

Laughed out loud and enjoyed the variety.

Some repeat encounters would have been enjoyable for us ax readers

Pity about the jarring mis-naming of yolande in the 2nd threesome story. However the whole series was worth reading. acs

albertaboyalbertaboy12 months ago

This series is fantastic, the premise, the characters and of course the staggering amount of sex

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Loved Chapters one through nine. It always teetered on the edge of believable which made them so much fun to read. Chapter ten was a bridge too far. An RA involved in that kind of public co-mingling would have lost her/his position and at a minimum be under severe scrutiny by the university.

The other chapters were a hoot with great writing and almost believable scenarios and were a great read. More please.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Well, hell, that was a lot of fun.

SteroidsSteroids11 months ago

Haha, I like how you avoid an anticlimax.

Good judgement on top of good writing.

Bravo.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

I loved this series! It's nice to read a story next to all the sex. But please, can I correct your spelling mistakes? It could turn me on twice ;)

JodailyJodaily11 months ago

😢😢😢😢😢

This has been a thorough kick in the ass. Laughed way more than I have in a long while. Wife kept giving me odd looks when out of the blue I would start howling with laughter.

Sad it's over, but maybe now I can get some real work done. Thanks for all the laughs!!

MarsascMarsasc10 months ago

Good job! 😎

ClassylustClassylust10 months ago

It was a great ending. Keeps the readers guessing and coming back for more. Loved the series

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

A really enjoyable series, both with and without the sex. I had a barrel of laughs throughout.

As for that Shawn, I reckon she has more neck than a bag of giraffes!

TEXASMADDOGTEXASMADDOG10 months ago

I HATE that this has come to (such a delicious) end...that Shawn was the "last" of the girls Will is with was excellent.

The promise of more (maybe) in the future will have me checking back from time-to-time...this has really been one of the most-fun series I have seen here in the last 4+ years I have been reading and commenting. I am going to look at your other offerings, also, hoping that they will be as well thought out as this one!

Deserves more than the five Stars we can rate here, SSSOOO...

🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🌠🌠🌠🌠🌠💥💥💥💥💥💯✅🌪️🌪️🌪️🌪️🌪️

PurplefizzPurplefizz9 months ago

Truly a great series, you blended humour and sex in perfect proportions, well played Publius68, congratulations on the completion(?) of the Shower Guy series, it’s made me smile and laugh out loud at times, especially this last chapter. Many thanks for writing and posting here on Lit, cheers, Ppfzz. 5⭐️ all the way from me!

OldFloridaGuyOldFloridaGuy9 months ago

Excelleent series. Thank you.

And yes, the ending was okay in a Will's World sort of way.

MacDapperMacDapper9 months ago

Excellent job and totally over the top!

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Loved the series my money was always on Shawn from the beginning!

DavyHRocksDavyHRocks8 months ago

Thank you. Enjoyed the mix of humour and personal drama tremendously. Hope to see some of these characters in a separate story at some point.

TwistedOne66TwistedOne667 months ago

I really enjoyed this series. Thanks for all your work.

JohnSimmsJohnSimms7 months ago

Plausibly ridiculous fun. Sad to see it end but then I wouldn't want the story to limp into repetitive boredom. Who knows, maybe the characters will cry out with new adventures someday. Thanks for an entertaining series!

pjpbpjpb7 months ago

5/5

Very satisfactory mix of actual storyline, sex, and humor

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

All parts in 2 days, I went through all parts in 2 days. Really waiting for the rest. This can go in so much direction, he is still in collage,

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Honestly, it was a great series. I have thoroughly enjoyed it. I have also read your "Guilty Pleasures" series. Also a big winner. Hope to see more from you..

TomCarol143TomCarol1436 months ago

I finished the stories and I really like how you write and story telling. I don’t know if you read any of the older comments but you are really very good. Thank you for your work.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

This was a great series. I enjoyed your story line immensely. The few typos were easily overcome. I look forward to reading the rest of your stories.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Great Series! Every installment was excellent. Hope you revisit cause there’s likely many more adventures to happen.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

I have never needed a dictionary this badly as while reading this series 😂

Felt like an uncultured swine lol

Great series, definitely going to go check out some of your other works as well. Keep writing!

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Great story! I enjoyed it very much. Hope you will revisit it in the future and pick up with our hero and his journey .

Thank yiu again

S_FoxS_Foxabout 2 months ago

2nd reading & just as enjoyable - thanks

arby2236arby2236about 1 month ago

I came for the porn and stayed for the story. That should say something.

TheReader6061TheReader606111 days ago

What an amazing story, start to finish. Bravo

TheReader6061TheReader606111 days ago

Wow. Probably the best story I’ve ever read on here! Truly captivating from start to finish, I hope you consider continuing the story, even though this series is over, maybe another can start further along in the life of Will “The Shower Guy”

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userPublius68@Publius68
5-5-2024 Chapter 8 of Sylvan Courtyard is out now, and the final two chapters will be out in very short order! Give them a read and let me know how you are liking them. ————— 4-4-2024 I have now released Chapter Four of Sylvan Courtyard. It seems well received. Thank you all. ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES