A Rest Stop That Turned Wonderful

Story Info
Stop for a personal need turns into a wonderful blow job.
3k words
4.3
8.7k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was on my way home to The Villages in central Florida from my monthly commissary & BX visit to MacDill AFB on I-75. I'd stopped at a Chick-fil-A in Bradenton for dinner & to also shop at the Sprouts there. No Sprouts or Commissary/BX in the Villages.

Predictably, after an extra-large Arnold Palmer drink with my sandwich, I needed to stop at the Rest Area north of Tampa to void my bladder. It's a large one, with twin Men's & Lady's restrooms, & many urinals along one wall facing the sinks in each of the men's.

I went in & headed for one in the middle hoping the floor in front of it would be dry. Amazing how few guys these days, without the universal draft, know how to use a urinal. "At It, Not In It," seems to be the reason there is often a puddle on floor, in front of a urinal. But, I digress.

As luck - good luck - would turn out, the one I picked had a small sign on it, "Out of Order," which I couldn't see until I faced it between the dividers. I already had my pants unzipped, & my cock in my hand before I noticed it, as I really needed to go.

Glanced over divider, I'm 6'1" so easy, & next one was O.K. Normally, I'd put my cock back in my pants, but I was in a hurry. And, I thought I was only person in the rest room. So, I just turned & walked around the divider, with it in my hand. Then, relief.

A guy stepped up beside me and said, "In a hurry?" with grin in his voice and as I glanced over on face. I looked up, I was actually looking at what I was doing, hadn't seen him come in and said, "Ah, yes. Sorry, didn't mean to step in front of you, or flash you." I was a bit embarrassed actually. "An Extra Large Arnold Palmer at Chick-fil-A will do that to you," I said.

He said, "Yes, indeed it will. I noticed you have a very nicely shaped dick, with a lovely purple mushroom on the end. And, you're an older gentleman."

I stammered, "Ah, thank you," not sure where this was leading, as I started to put my cock away to zip up, and go to wash my hands.

He said, while gently touching me on the arm, "No rush to hide it, I was just admiring it, and thinking it probably feels wonderful too."

I was really startled now. But, long ago in fact, nearly 60 years ago, I'd had a room-mate in the Air Force who'd said the same thing. It had led to some really good blow jobs. Actually, at 18 I had no idea what a good blow job was, back in 1961. I'd never had one before. Or, had even fucked my girl-friend; we were waiting for marriage. Not unusual then.

I am a widower now. Lost my wife couple years ago. Women in The Villages are somewhat demanding, very possessive, & a bit insistent. So, he now had my full attention. He was mid-50's I guessed, nicely dressed in a light blue polo, tan slacks, and tan shoes.

So I said, "Really," as I half turned to him. Giving him an even better look. I felt that stirring that precedes an erection.

He starred at it, reached out and gently grabbed it, and said, "I think it likes being admired" as he caressed it. It did, of course, & throbbed as it grew even longer.

I've always been a "Grower" not a "Shower" and grow quickly - not as quickly these days as when younger - from a little less than four inches soft to a solid 7 1/2 inches when hard. Correspondingly I get much larger in diameter as well.

Looking up and looking me directly in the eye, he said, "My camper is out back by the trucks. It's nice and private and I could look at this much closer" with a wink and licking his lips. "If you'd let me, I'd love to suck it for you. When did you have your last BlowJob?," all this while gently pumping my cock.

I was about to cross the Rubicon again, I thought. Could this be a nice interruption on way home? Or, something I'd regret? I decided to be perfectly honest with him.

"That sounds nice, really nice. I should tell you though, I don't cum as fast as I did at 18, or even 58," as I gently took my cock out of his hand & with a bit of trouble, put it back in my slacks. "Not sure I'm up for returning the favor either"

"That's great," he said, as we walked over to the sinks. "No need to return the favor," he said, "I just got the urge, when you flashed me unintentionally & the pleasure would be all mine." Grinning all the wider.

I grinned back and said, "Sounds good to me!" I said. I doubted the pleasure would be one sided. I HAD crossed the Rubicon...to what I wasn't sure.

He explained, as he led me to his camper, "I have a wife, but she's busy with activities, and I really like to suck a nice dick now and then. I love to suck a nicely shaped cock, prefer an older guy, since he lasts so much longer. I can extend it that way and get to suck longer. Get more enjoyment out of it. More enjoyment for the both of us."

I noticed as we came to his camper, the license plate frame said, The Villages Campers. Could I REALLY be in luck more than just today? Is he older than guessed? I soon found out.

It was about a 40 foot motor home. He'd left the air conditioning on, although I didn't notice the engine running, to my surprise. "How does the AC work with engine off?" I asked.

"Oh, I have a small auxiliary engine that runs that." he said. "Let's go back to the bedroom, shall we?" I nodded. The bedroom had, to my surprise, a king sized bed. My camper had a queen wide camper length bed. Which my feet hung over...

He led and turned to me. "Can I help you?" he said, reaching for my belt.

"Sure, help yourself," I said, as I stepped out of my loafers.

He had the first leg down to my ankle, almost before I was out of the second shoe. I stepped out of them & he neatly hung them over an armchair. He said, "Oh, and boxers I see! So, you swing freely all day!" Another wide smile!

I laughed and said, "Well, while I'm on my feet anyway, but hardly in the car."

He asked, "May I remove them? Or, would you prefer to leave them on?" His hand had slid inside the flap, and he was once again gently caressing my cock.

I was really enjoying his handy work, and said, "It's your choice, actually, totally up to you." At that point, anything he'd asked for, I'd probably agreed to. My cock was in full "Grow" stage.

"Great!" He said. "Let's slip them off so I have easy access to everything." As he said that, he released my cock, as he was lowering them to the floor. I stepped out of them and he neatly folded them and set them on my slacks in the chair.

"Let me turn down the bed, O.K.?" He said. "Then, you can be really comfortable, while I'm sucking that lovely cock of yours. Because down deep, I really AM a cocksucker and want that in my mouth!" As he said this, he slipped the spread, top sheet, and blanket off exposing nice deep blue sheets.

"Wait a sec," he said, "Let me get a wash cloth, so everything is sweat free. That way I taste only your man-meat, your precum, and your cum without sweat."

I wasn't about to argue at this point. I nodded and waited the thirty seconds it took him to pop into the master bath, run water, and come back with a damp wash cloth.

Nice thick soft washcloth I noticed as he washed first my cock, then my balls, & perineum. Even my asshole was gently wiped off. The water was even warm, to my surprise, as was the hand towel he now used to dry everything. I was now close to 75% erect, after all this attention, and he tossed the towel & cloth into the bath never releasing my cock now.

"Just lay back on the pillows," he said, stepping out of his loafers. "Let me make you feel really, really good!"

I moved to the top of the bed, sat and swung my legs onto the bed. He pushed my legs apart gently, never stopping the pumping of my cock, as he lay down between my legs.

He now examined closely what he had in his hand. I was now almost fully erect.

He licked it suddenly, from my balls to the tip, in one slow teasing motion. He was kind of wiggling his tongue back and forth as he moved from base to top. It felt wonderful. He smiled at me, then with no further warning, suddenly was half way down the shaft, totally engulfing my cock in his mouth & starting it into his throat. It felt incredible!

I made a noise, of pleasure, surprise, and startled, all at once. Kind of, "Ohump!" If that is a word. Now I wanted to say, "Oh, don't stop!" But, I didn't need to.

He was now, rising & dropping on it, fast, bobbing up & down while swallowing more and more. I'm sure I said, "Umump" several more times. Finally, I felt his first his nose hit my pubic bone, then felt his lips get there too. He'd moved the hand he was holding it with aside. I could feel the tightness of his throat around the head of my cock and it felt wonderful.

He held me in his mouth there, gently sucking on my cock, seemingly for several minutes (it felt so good I lost track of time) but probably only a minute or so, before rising up on it to breathe. He got almost halfway up, then plunged down again hard, hitting bottom again. This happened a half dozen, dozen times, in rapid succession.

It was beyond wonderful, it was divine! I'd never felt anything close in years! He now slowly slipped up to the top, never breaking month full contact, and used his tongue to tease the very sensitive frenulum on the bottom, just below the head of the "mushroom" as he called it. He looked he right in the eyes, winked, & plunged again.

It truly was incredible. I was really getting harder than I'd been in years, even without any of the pills I normally take, to be sure I please a woman. This continued for ten fifteen minutes, until I felt that boiling at the base of my cock, which signals, "Here it comes!"

He must have tasted precum, because he popped it out of his mouth, smiled and said, "How is that feeling?"

I said, or grasped, "Oh My God that feels incredible! I think I should tell you though..."

"Oh, I know," he said, "But, we aren't I a hurry are we? I want it to last!" And, dropped his head under my cock, and sucked a ball into his mouth. Gently licking, kneading it, with his tongue. I wasn't sure that'd slow things, but as he did it, I felt the "boil" drop to "simmer." Much to my surprise...

Lastly, he tickled the perineum with his tongue, again bringing me back to my first Mistress, during my previous marriage. It must be felt to be appreciated. If you haven't felt it, it's kind of like cumming, you just can't adequately explain or describe it. Suffice to say, it's wonderful.

The "simmer" was again starting to go up. Again, he got back to my cock, and said, "Oh look at all the lovely precum!" Then, he promptly licked it off. Smacked his lips and said, "Marvelous!"

Then, engulfed my cock in his mouth, not as deep, but a good three or four inches and began bobbing up and down again. First fast, then slow, then fast. Every now and then, a sudden "Deep Throat" was tossed in as a surprise.

Beyond divine I thought. This was far beyond my roommate in the Air Force or any wife, girl friend or mistress I'd had could do. It was exquisitely pleasurable. Felt so good I almost didn't want it to end.

And --- it didn't. He seemed tireless. Just kept licking, sucking, teasing my cock. While slowly pumping it or gently caressing my balls. I'd lost all track of time as my entire attention was focused on his mouth on my throbbing cock.

But, the boiling behind the pubic bone was about to overflow. I gasped, "I'm about to cum!" Giving him fair warning, just in case he didn't want a mouthful.

To my pleasant surprise, his mouth came up to the tease position with his tongue really caressing, wiggling back and forth on the sensitive frenulum spot, while he pumped me to finally make me cum.

To say I overflowed would be inadequate, I Exploded! I spurted time after time, my body rigid, arse in the air, as my whole body arched in a prodigious explosion of pleasure. I dimly recalled a mistress long ago, who was this good at the end, in causing me to arch & explode. But I was far younger, more lithe, and active. At 80 active takes on a different meaning. But, this was like being transported back 35 years.

I ejaculated five, seven, eight times before my arse retouched the sheet. He never dripped a drop, never released my cock, and resumed gently sucking, licking it, after it slowed to an ooze and stopped.

"Don't, Stop, Don't, Stop" I gasped as this happened. I was so sensitive I couldn't believe it was my cock. I hadn't been that excited or pleased in 35 years. He really was a pro-cocksucker. He was now just barely sucking, bobbing maybe two inches, as he held me in his mouth as I came down.

Finally, he took his mouth off and said, "Haven't cum in a few days, huh? That was quite a load you shot. I loved every drop of it! You really did last a LONG time." Showed me a partial mouthful, before swallowing it down.

I had no idea. He smiled and said, "A bit over 35 minutes, really great for me, and a nice mouthful for me too." With that, to my surprise, he moved up and kissed me. Thrusting his cum covered flavored tongue in my mouth. "See how great you taste?"

I was no stranger to the taste of my cum. I'd had cum laden kisses before from women, who'd blown me. Or, who'd simply simply turned us into the 69 position, after we'd fucked hard. Of course, that was mixed with female cum. So, I wasn't sure what to say, at this point.

He suddenly looked horrified, "I'm sorry, I probably shouldn't have done that, but it felt so good to have your cock in my mouth for so long, and you came so Hard, I forgot myself. Let me get you some mouthwash."

I told him, " Its O.K. Like at least some or most guys, I've tasted me before. But, not this way, you just surprised me."

"Oh, good. I was afraid I'd screwed up a pleasant experience for you," he said.

I smiled, and said, "Pleasant doesn't begin to describe it! By the way, I don't even know your name. I'm Bill. And, that was Willy you were sucking off so incredibly."

"Oh," he said, "We did get right to it, didn't we? I'm Tom by the way" as he took Willy back into his hand. "Oh, look, a bit more cum on Willy! A droplet I'm not going to miss!"

With that, he again engulfed my mostly flaccid cock, and licked and sucked it again. Removing from his mouth, with another 'pop' he smiled and said, "Don't want to miss any! It's so good!"

I said, "Maybe, we could do this again sometime? I sure enjoyed it." Understatement of the year, but...

He asked, "Bill, where do you live?"

I said, "In The Villages here in Florida. Alone, I'm a widower Tom."

He brightened and said, "That's incredible. I'm in The Villages too! Plus, if we can meet at your house, that would make it easy! I'm not always down in Tampa with my coach. I needed service on it, stopped to use the rest stop, and, well you know the rest." With a big happy smile.

He got up, got another washcloth (different color), and tenderly washed me off. Not that I cared, his saliva surely wouldn't bother me, on my cock. After he'd washed all, he promptly sucked me back in his mouth, and teased the sensitive spot again.

"We'll have to have a chance to give it a rest sometime, and see if it won't let me double dip. Or double suck, actually," he said.

I said, "I have a small pool, totally enclosed to recover in. No suits needed. Although it's salt, not chlorine, so there is the salt again."

"Well, then. Let's exchange phones & addresses. That way, I can include you in a dinner party or something, so my wife meets you and your name is known. As well as us getting together! Maybe, we could compare calendars too, to set up the next time?"

"Absolutely!" I said. This time, his hug - no kiss - didn't surprise me. In fact, I welcomed it. How many guys have a Personal Cock Sucker, after all? What's a hug or two? Or, even a cum laden kiss?

We did meet again, often, but that's another story.