A Restaurant Story 01: Dinah

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"jab tak aap meree khushee mein doob ab meree billee kha." (Now eat my pussy till you drown in my joy.)

Holy shit. I'm gonna marry this chick. She gets up and turns around and rest that big ass on my chest with her ankles under my shoulder blades. I grab her smooth, firm thighs and pull down till her pussy was to my lips. I slowly French kissed her pussy. I opened her labias with my lips and slowly darted my tongue in and out. I puckered my lips back and slowly move my tongue between her lips finding that sweet spot between the clitoris and the entrance. I brushed the tip of my tongue just below her clit when her thighs contracted. That was my honeypot. I brought my tongue up to her throbbing clit and lick it like an ice cream cone. The muffled moans I hear tells me I'm on the right track. I flatten out my thick tongue and make a u-shape and place it over her clit. I slowly started to rub it back and forth like I was doing with my fingers. Since my tongue had more soft ridges, I figured it would up the ante. She started moaning louder and gyrating her hips back and forth. I stopped moving my head and let her ride this orgasm out. I looked up and saw something that I haven't seen. Her face. Soft, angelic, innocent. As many times as I have seen and pictured it, had a smile that I have never seen. It was a smile of pure joy. Between her pulling her nipples and massaging her breast, she was biting her lips like she was trying to hold back. I ran my nails down her thighs and it open the doors because she started squealing.

"Krpaya mujhe sah banaane. (Please make me cum.) Main tumhen dikhaane ke lie ki main tumhen kitana aur is pratibhaashaalee munh tum ho pyaar chaahate hain.(I want to show you how much I love you and this gifted mouth you have.) main karane ke lie hai ki mushkil murga mere andar to main hamesha ke lie is samay ek saath yaad kar sakate hain ke lie intajaar nahin kar sakate hain.(I can't wait to have that hard cock inside of me so I can forever remember this time together.) mujhe yah bahut pasand hai. (I love this so much.)

Her legs started to shake like a volcano about to explode. She started to grind harder and harder to reach that explosion. I laid her on her back, so I could send this orgasm home. I grabbed her hips and darted my tongue in and out of her pussy. She starts yelling because it was getting closer. I buried my face deeper into her pussy with my nose pressing on that spot I found. Her body tightens as she starts to vibrate violently. Her head kicks back, eyes rolled. She was about to cum or be possess. Either way, it was a holy experience.

"Mērē śarīra mēṁ āga lagī hai. Maiṁ visphōṭa karanē kē li'ē taiyāra hūm̐." (my body is on fire. I'm ready to ignite).

"Vaisē mujhē yaha kyā cāhatā hai yaha dēkara āga ṭhaṇḍā hōnē dēṁ." (Well let me cool the fire by giving it what it wants.)

"What the fuck. When did you learn..?"

As she tried to finish that sentence, I went for the bonus round and I slit two fingers inside and gave her head again. The walls were crumbling because she keeps shaking so violently. She dug her nails into my arms and I felt blood dripping. This nut she is about to have she will never forget or achieve unless it is me.

"Bakavāsa banda karō nahīṁ hai. Maiṁ āpa kā sāmanā saba kucha khatma hō kamabakhta saha karanē kē bārē mēṁ hūm̐." (Don't fucking stop. I'm about to fucking cum all over you face.)

I don't know what came over me, but I stuck three fingers inside of her and finger fucked her with all I had. My hand started to cramp up, but I didn't care. She was getting the knockout shot. I switch between licking and sucking to bring the build up faster. And faster. And faster till her mind, body, and spirit was ready to be one. I took my fingers out and bit her clit.

"Brahmā, viṣṇu, mērī rakṣā śivajī." (Brahma, Vishnu, Shiva protect me) she screamed as she exploded on my face. The orgasm came out with so much force that it propelled her off my face like a cum rocket. I was lucky to have my mouth open cause most of her cum went in like a launching pad. Some sprayed on the top part of my chest. This time it tasted more salty than sweet, but I didn't care. As I turned to look at her, she was still cumming. Each thrust she made more of her juice came out. Like a water well with an old fashion pump. I patted myself on the back because that has never happened before. Maybe I am gifted as say I am. I felt like doing a victory lap around the restaurant carrying the American flag like an Olympian. After what seem like time stood still she finally stopped. I handed her my water bottle, but I drank from it first and rubbed some of her juice on the tip. This bottle is never gonna be washed again.

We talked for a little bit. I asked about what she is really looking forward to at school, when will she will come to visit me and where we will hook up at. I asked how her mom was doing cause despite how everything happened, I did care for her. Mainly because I care for Dinah. She loved her mother more than her dad and was betrayed more when she did what she did. Now I was ready to fuck her as I have dreamed about for a long time.

"So, should I be on top and pound that pussy till it gushes again?"

"You could bend me over and fuck me like the dirty girl that I am?"

She leans over the table and pops her ass out display two wonderful holes I want to penetrate so fiercely. The sweat, water and her sweet nectar glisten like baby oil on her pussy and ass. Like looking at a car just finish wash and waxed to emulate the best features of it. I got hard again ready to go.

"No, I got an idea. I heard you are an excellent dancer. You're going to ride me to the song of my choice. To the beat, not the voice. Everything your off beat, you get a spanking."

"hmmmmm, I wonder what song you will use."

We walk over to one of the cushioned benches that was moved around. I laid down with my dick in full standing. She swung one leg over to the other side of me, hovering about 3 inches above me like she is waiting for a command. We lock eyes as she softly grabbed my dick and lined it up for entry. I feel the tip graze her clit and slide down the slippery wet slope till it hits the opening. I feel every tight, wet muscle grabbing and holding on for dear life. I'm watching her face winch with pleasure and moan softly till she finally rests at the base. I grabbed my phone and flipped thru my music list and found the perfect song.

As the snare drum and techno beat started up, she smiled instantly at the song. I played this song for her a year ago and she got hooked. She catalogued every song from Janet Jackson and fell in love with her.

"Somebody to love, I can't believe you remembered this song."

As Janet's soft, sweet voice goes into the first lyrics, she puts her hands above her head, closed her eyes and starts to grind to the beat. She started cumming when Janet went into the first chorus and lost the beat. I slapped her on the ass hard and she gave me a dirty look. She clinched her pc muscles as hard as she could and continued to the beat. Beat for beat she was grinding the hell out of my dick. She kept staring me in the eyes with a look of accomplishment. A look of determination. A look of love. I looked her square in the eyes knowing that this was love. This was what I was looking for. Not one-night stands with coworkers or threesomes with women that wanted to replace my wife because I made them squirt three feet in the air or had so many multi orgasm that they text me the next morning saying that they still were cumming.

Her moans were synching with Janet's voice so every time I hear this song for now on I will think about this time tonight. Forever. With her sweet nectar flowing between the crest of my balls and pushing its way up my stomach and the contractions of her pc muscle, my dick had a fan. I wanted this to last all night, but I felt that urge.

"Are you about to cum"

I shook my head vigorously and was about to slap her on the ass again.

"I want you in my ass."

She sits up and I watch some of her juice just popped out like a water balloon just burst. She takes the head again and rubs some on her back hole. I watched as it disappeared into her thick ass like one of those hot dogs eating competitors. I couldn't watch her face this time because I was enjoying the feeling too well and my eyes rolled to the back of my head. It was like relaxing in the hot tub at the perfect temperature. Not too hot, not too cold, just perfect. All I could hear her say something about no one else shall penetrate this area except Sam. My ego got bigger than the restaurant. I put my hands up to make a makeshift bar for her to grab on. I thought she was going to grind this nut out but instead she called an audible and got up and went to the table and bent over like before.

"Your gonna work this nut into my ass. Fuck me like your fantasy."

I jumped up and slid to where she was. She put her hands on her cheeks and opened wide. I placed the tip at the backdoor and slowly slid it in again. She lets out a deep baritone moan and my toes start twinkling.

"Fuck me till you cum. I want it all in my ass like a dirty little slut."

"Your wish is my command."

I started pound that thick, brown sweet glazed ass like I was hammering a nail. We tried to stay quiet, but it couldn't be helped. I didn't give a damn if we go caught by her dad, Chris, her mom or the entire staff. I was gonna etch my name in and on this ass so if any guy tries and violate this back area, he will see the warning sign. Dinah's moans went darker and darker like I was fucking the demon out of her. She was already mixing both languages at once and this was going to be my piece de la resistance. She made me break all my rules and she was about to pay the price in the next 5 seconds. Like two warriors we made an epic yell ready for battle and came together. My nuts jammed themselves so far up it felt like one of them try to leave. Nothing but hot cum was trickling down my leg and we both collapsed on the table. She leaned over and kissed me on the lips slow, softly. It felt like I just won the lottery. No better. I saved someone from a burning building. I looked at the clock and realize that if we didn't clean up and use air freshener on certain areas, the jig is up.

I went into the kitchen dick swinging left to right and grabbed some of the cook's towels and brought them back to the dining room. I handed a few to her so she could wipe off some of the sweat and cum off her and the table she came all over. I started to wipe off and some areas myself, so I could remove some of the evidence.

"So, I guess were done."

She started to wipe off the tables and started to put her clothes back on.

"You have a flight to catch and I have come in an hour early, so I can catch anything we missed. I still can't believe your leaving me. I might as well turn in my resignation cause this place won't be the same without you."

"I know I said that I won't come back to visit, but what happened changed everything I wanted. I'm still going to school, but I will come back just for you. And when you finish school you can move up by me and build upon the relationship that we have."

"SOOO...we are in a relationship?"

"Yes, but in a special one. I don't want you to sit there and wait for me to come down, so we can have wild passionate sex, which I want, but not at the expense of you having huge build ups. I'm not into phone sex or vid sex and no one's knows we are dating. I give you permission to have some fun just like I will. "

"So, we have an open relationship? I don't know. I heard those things corrupt people and they never have a normal one after that."

"True, but I love you and I plan to be with you for the long run. My dad may not like it, but he likes you and he knows that your intensions will be valid. Why do you think he has been pushing you out of his restaurant?"

"I thought he hated me cause of my friendship with Chris or the time he caught me looking at your ass when you bent over."

"He was little upset, but he wanted you to go into your field. He and I knew you stopped going because of the marital problems you had. She did you wrong and I was about to beat a bitch if my dad didn't stop me."

"My sexy Indian protector..."

"So, finish school so we can be together, and I can lo..."

There was a knock on the door and my heart froze. If Chris came back the jig is up. Or worse, someone called the cops and I can't explain myself out of this one. I hurried up and put my pants and shirt on. Couldn't find my socks and one shoe. Oh, damn this is gonna end the perfect night and she was about to profess her love more. I reached the door and a sign of relief came over my face. It was Gerald; a cop I have been knowing for about six years. I think I can get away with this.

"Evening officer, what seems to be the trouble?"

I opened the door to let him in. The main door has a wall that covers the dining area and can only be seen if you enter thru the opening.

"Well, it would be you if another cop responded to a call about loud noises coming from this place well after closing time."

He started looking around.

"Be thankful I was down the block responding to disturbing the peace when this call came thru. You know how the owner is after he found out some of the servers was using this place as afterhours sex parlor or something. That's why he installed the cameras you suggested, remember?"

How could I forget. The reason why we had to boost the hiring age up to 18 cause some of the servers were fucking like rabbits after hours. I would come here early and find condom wrappers, lube, (one time a giant dildo) and other stuff that would shame even the worst. Since I didn't know who it was, I had the owner place some hidden cameras to catch who was doing this and be able to fire them. What we saw we could not look at again and had to erase cause most of those caught on camera were under 18. We erased the footage and fired them.

"Yeah, but I altered the cameras to be on a loop, so no one is the wiser."

"So, what's her name, or should I call her no.5?"

Officer Gerald spoke as he kept moving his eyes left to right trying to find a naked woman in the area.

"Do you even know her name?"

"Ummm, yes I do. But it is not important."

"Why not. Are you ashamed of her? Is it that old married woman who kept giving you her number and inviting you out to her vacation home? You know her husband is an ex-navy seal. Or is that Caribbean chef with the thick accent with the flat ass and small tits?"

"How about the one that will tell your fiancé about the threesome that you had with two of the servers that worked here last week? And I have video to prove it"

When I looked at Dinah's face as she said that, she was pissed. I didn't know she didn't like officer Gerald, but she made her presence know. One of her boobs was out of her shirt, hair still messed up from what we did earlier. She even had her hands rested against her hips standing firm like she was wonder woman. I'm truly gonna miss her.

Gerald's face drained immediately. If that information came out, he would be ruined. His fiancé was the daughter of Sheriff and he has been watching him a lot lately.

"Umm Ms. Poli, I did not know you were here. Now I understand, and I will be leaving. But you should finish whatever you were doing somewhere else. I will report that the tv was left on and that cause the sounds. You folks have a good night."

"Please don't tell me you fucked him too, because I can't process..."

"Calm down."

She approached me and grabbed my hand.

"Yes, I was there but no I did not have sex with him. He was too busy with those other girls."

"So, you were the camerawoman for this debauchery of sin."

"Nah, I just watched, but he doesn't know that..."

"But he is right, if we continue here someone will call the cops or worst, your father and that will be that."

"But, back to what I was saying. Finish school so you can move up by me. Don't you have a friend that has a gaming company in the same city I'm in?"

"Yeah, he has been trying to get me up there for years. After I helped him create that game that won a ton of awards he's gone as far as wanting to make me head designer and I have barely got into the field. I have been putting it off because of you. But now, since your gonna be up there I have a reason to join up. Just don't fuck him, he still has a huge crush on you. "

"I don't plan on it. I like caramel more than chocolate..."

"You dirty little girl..."

"but only your dirty little girl. Nobody gets what I give you"

"I think you need to put down those cheesy romance novels you enjoy. They are starting to rot the area in your brain that houses common sense."

"Wow, how very asshole of you to say that."

"You take the good, you take the bad. You take them both, and what you have?"

There's that laugh again. To others it sounds horrible and someone that fine shouldn't laugh like that. To me, it's poetry. It's her at her rawest, uncut. Beautiful in all aspect that never need to be polished, cut or sanded down. My Indian dream.

As I finished that statement, Dinah was fully dressed and handed me my underwear and the rest of the towels she used to clean up. She kisses me softly on the lips and walks away just as I raise my hands to hold her. I grabbed her and pulled her close to me and I kissed her passionately. I know I was gonna see her again and this isn't the end, but I wanted her to know how much I love her.

That night was the happiest and saddest moments of my life. I finally found the love of my life and she is going away. Even though she said she wouldn't do long distance relationships, she will with me.

She went home to finish packing and say her goodbyes to her dad and call her mom. I left out to catch a couple of hours of sleep, so I could come into the restaurant early and clean up those spots I know that I missed and get rid of any evidence of the night. I already miss her and counting the days to when she would come down to see me. I call my buddy up and told him I would take the job at his company as soon as I finish my degree, which is 5 months away. Even though I could take the job without it, I made a promise to finish what I start. My mom wants to see me graduate and gives Dinah a good reason to come down and see me. I feel so sorry for this restaurant when I leave, but I will be sad for the memories I created and was a part of. At least I know where I will be for Christmas visiting Chanel and have no worries. Oh, my life. Oh well, back to work...

12