A Restaurant Story 02: Chanel 01

Story Info
Continuing the series.
925 words
3.86
5.3k
2
0

Part 2 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 08/10/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
wongfeihong
wongfeihong
13 Followers

"May we have your attention, flight 5564 to Houston, Texas will be boarding shortly. Please have boarding pass ready. We will start with first class, then bus..."

"Explain to me again Sam the method to this madness she has set up for you?'

"Well Dinah, I fly into Houston, layover for five hours. Then fly to Munich then Toulouse. Total time 22 hours."

"And why are you doing it this way?"

"There are no direct flights into Toulouse. Her dad wouldn't use his jet cause I'm not worth it. And plus, she paid for it. You know you still can come. She wants to see you also."

"As much as I want to see France, I cannot leave my job that I'm still trying to finish my internship with. Plus, I hate layovers."

"Lekin ham teen alag-alag udaanon par yaun sambandh rakh sakate the." (But we could have had sex on three different flights.)

"Aur ham teen alag-alag udaanon par giraphtaar ho sakate the. kshama karen, lekin mere paas abhee bhee any deshon mein parivaar hai, main apane pyaar ka daura karana chaahata hoon."

(And we could have been arrested on three different flights. Sorry, but I still have family in other countries I want to visit my love.)

"Your no fun."

"We will see when you get back. I'm riding your face and fat tongue until I cum all in your mouth."

"Well, I see your face riding and raise you deep throat my rock-hard dick until I explode down your throat."

"Tell me more, everyone left for lunch and I have my hands between my legs touching myself. Tell me what else you gonna do to me?"

Sam sat next to a beautiful woman in a purple thigh high sundress. She was looking at her tablet not paying attention till she heard him speak Hindi. She was offended at first and was about to move away till he started talking how he would eat the woman on the phone out. She was turned on. She never had a man or woman describe eating pussy like it was a work of art. She was getting moist and wanted to touch herself, but she was in public. She took off her jacket and placed it over her legs. It was a late-night flight and very few people was around, so she slid her hand up her skirt and played with her clit. She first played with her piercing slowly tugging and pull, then sliding it around. She feels her clit getting harder imaging this man's face in between her legs doing exactly was he's telling the woman on the phone. She slides a finger inside and can feel how wet her pussy is. She is matching her strokes with his words and letting her imagination run wild. She envisions him flipping her on her stomach and spreading her thick, round, chocolate ass and slide his thick, curve, hard dick inside her wanting pussy. By then she slid another finger inside and feeling her juice to start dripping out her pussy with each stroke. She's biting her tongue because she wants to yell out this pleasure that a complete stranger, she never said a word to is about to make her cum like she always fantasize about. Suddenly, her tablet slides off her legs.

"Here you go miss. I lucky I caught it before it hit the floor. Those are expensive to fix, and I see that your hand was "busy"."

She never felt more embarrassed in her life. When did he know she was touching herself? Does he know she understood everything he was saying on the phone? Is the woman on the phone angry? Will he get into trouble? And how she was going to finish off her orgasm?

"I'm so so sorry. I wasn't trying to listen. But you talked with so much passion and was so vivid I..."

"So, you understand Hindi. I told ya babe. Yes, she is very beautiful. Smooth dark skin. Hazel eyes. Curly hair. Very nice ass. Smells like cherry blossoms and salted caramel. Hold on. What's your name?

"Raina."

"Well Ms. Raina my gf wants to talk to you. Her name is Dinah. No, she's not mad but wants to talk with you. She was about to cum until I stopped to catch your tablet from hitting the floor. She instructed me to hand you my phone and you go into the bathroom and finish what I started."

She was hesitant. She don't know who this guy is or the woman on the phone. How can she trust them? The more she thought about it, the more wetter she got. She never did anything like this before and it was exciting. She felt alive for once and wanted to take the chance.

"Will you still be here when I return? I might want to take a ride on that face or hard dick before I leave."

"If your going to Houston, I can make that happen? I have a five-hour layover but that depends on my girl. If she likes you, it can happen."

She takes his phone and whispers something in his ear. Sam's eyes widen and stares into those hazel eyes that turned green like jade. He nodes yes and she walks towards the women's bathroom. He ponders the thought of what she said and gives a naughty grin.

"main tumhen usase jyaada mushkil kar doonga kyonki mainne usase vaada kiya tha." (I will make you cum harder than I made her, that's a promise.)

wongfeihong
wongfeihong
13 Followers