A Return to the Wild Side

Story Info
Couple with Hidden Erotic Past Succumb to Temptation.
5.2k words
3.38
11.1k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SlonEazy
SlonEazy
68 Followers

We were sitting in our living room drinking wine. I had just watched our neighbor fuck my wife. Or, had I just watched my wife fuck our neighbor?

Mary was making a light lunch. She was wearing nothing but a T-shirt that came just below her ass, barely covering the bright red pubic hair surrounding her still stretched pussy. Ted had a huge cock, considerably bigger than mine. And, I ain't no light-weight. He was wearing only a pair of jeans with his huge belly hanging over the waistband. I had slipped back into my usual cut-off gray flannel sweats.

My head was still spinning from the suddenness of what had just occurred. Our casual conversation went from a neighborly visit to a pornographic movie in minutes. Ted had said something about women coming on to him despite his "less than athletic body." Mary mentioned his charisma. And Ted suggested that it was the size of his cock.

The generally accepted supposition that the sight or size of a cock does not arouse women is not true in all cases. Cocks have always fascinated Mary, whether they are small or large. She says the feel of a hard cock in her hand is a thrill. She likes the silky smooth softness of the skin moving back and forth over a stiff erection.

Being quite bold, Mary questioned, "Just how big is it?"

Ted looked at me, questioning. I was a bit shocked. Had my wife just asked to see his cock? I looked at Mary. She was grinning. That was my answer. She wants to see it. She probably wants to touch it.

It was not the first time my wife had fucked another man. Our past was filled with mutually acceptable adventures. Mary and I had been here before; or, in similar situations. The difference now was that we had been very careful to be "normal" neighbors. We had lived here for more than ten years and none of our past erotic escapades were revealed to Ted or to any of our neighbors. We were about to take a step that could not be reversed.

I looked at Ted and smiled, "Yeah, Ted. How big is it?"

He stood up and reached for his waistband, hesitated, then loosened the top button and unzipped his pants. He paused again, unsure of Mary's intention. He was staring straight into Mary's eyes. Mary stared right back and lowered her eyes to his huge hand on the zipper. Ted slowly pushed his jeans down. That monster cock came slowly into view, a patch of dark hair, then a thick inch of meat exposed. He playfully exposed that huge hunk of meat until his balls were completely visible -- thick, hairy balls. I could see six inches of cock and there was more to come.

Mary could not contain her excitement. I was sitting on the L-shaped sofa between her and Ted. She leaned forward across my legs. She was squeezing my thigh. I could feel her tremble. I slid my hand under her shirt and up her back. She moaned softly. Her heart was pounding. My wife was extremely excited, turned on. I released her bra. She put her hand on my hard cock.

Ted's jeans dropped to the floor. He wrapped his huge hand around a cock that was only partially erect. It was the biggest cock I had ever seen. I assume it was the same for Mary. I could feel her rapid heart beat and harsh breathing. She looked at me. Then back at Ted's cock. It was growing.

He was pumping it slowly, sliding the uncircumcised foreskin back from the bulbous head then covering it again. He would pump slowly then a few strokes fast. His big, hairy balls bounced. Though huge, his hand covered hardly half of that monster.

"Would you like to hold it," Ted teased.

"Make it hard first," Mary answered. "I want you to shoot cum onto the coffee table. Let me hold it when you are ready to cum." Mary was getting her voice back. She was ready to direct this porn show.

Ted continued to stroke until he had a full-grown boner. Mary slid the T-shirt over her head and dropped her bra on the floor -- next to Ted's jeans. Her small white titties were freckled. The nipples stood straight out from her small, bright pink areola. She pinched them, causing them to extend ever further. She cupped her small, firm breast in the palms of both hands and bounced them for Ted. He stared in appreciation and stroked his now fully erect cock.

Mary stood and pushed her hand into her shorts. She was rubbing her pussy and smiling at Ted.

"Would you like to see my pussy," Mary teased? "My red hair is real." She grinned.

"Yes." Ted croaked. He was now the one a bit tongue-tied.

Mary wiggled out of her shorts and panties. As the bright red, bushy pussy hair came into view, Ted couldn't resist a slight moan. Mary stepped out of the shorts and panties and sat back on the sofa. She ran a finger through the crease between her thick, puffy labia. That brought a louder groan from Ted. Mary pulled on the darker strand of pussy hair covering her urethra, made dark by urination from the urethra concealed in that erotic crease. She pinched her clitoris. Her eyes were closed and her mouth hung open. She pushed two fingers between the now exposed inner lips. That brought a loud moan from Mary.

I just sat and watched. Knowing that I would be getting a piece of that too.

Mary slowly massaged her juicy pussy. She repeated over and over, "Fuck! Fuck! Fuck!" as she pumped those two lubricated fingers in and out of her pussy. She was rubbing her thumb on her clitoris. I lay my hand on her stomach and stroked from her navel to the saturated red pubic hair.

Ted's cock was now fully extended. I knew it was more than eight inches. Mine is eight inches and his is quite a bit longer -- and way thicker. Mary was looking too. She loved the sight. I think she had an orgasm. Her finger fucking slowed and she stopped moaning.

Mary put her feet on the coffee table and spread her legs wide. Ted stared at the red patch between her legs. Mary stuck two finger of each hand into her pussy and spread her legs even wider pulling the lips further apart. It gave Ted a clear view into the inner working of a very juicy pussy. It was a huge hole. Probably big enough to accept Ted's big boner.

I had no idea. I had seen my wife fuck some really big dicks. I was pretty sure that none of them had been as large as the one we were witnessing. I smiled and remembered the axiom, "Big woman, big pussy; little woman all pussy."

My wife had admitted that she was proud of her willingness to accept a huge cock. I had watched her straddle men with enormous cocks and gradually lower herself until the entire cock was buried in her slick, wet pussy.

She asked Ted, "Are you ready?"

Ted only nodded. Mary stood and moved around the coffee table to Ted's side. She slid her hand under his cock and lifted it. She wrapped the other hand around it too. There was still two inches extending past her two hands. Mary looked at me in amazement. It spanned both hands with inches left over. The head had now slipped permanently through the foreskin. It was all one big dick with no foreskin evident.

Mary took it with her right hand near the thick, exposed head and squeezed it stroking slowly. She touched a fingertip to the bright red very sensitive head. She switched it to her left hand while wetting the fingers of her right hand with her tongue. Her moist index finger made circles around his pee-hole. Ted put both hands on his butt and hunched, fucking her hand.

Mary was moaning again. She leaned over and licked the length of his cock between her hand and the tip of his cock. Ted grunted and shot a stream of cum across the glass coffee table. It was a mess, landing on the flower vase and a coffee table book of Irish Landscapes. He shot at least three long strings of semen then started to spill large dollops on the floor.

Mary continued to stroke. There was still some leakage. She squeezed the shaft and stroked the bulbous glans between her fingers and thumb. When she pinched on the glans it caused the slit to open and more cum was emitted. Mary touched it with her finger. She put her finger in her mouth and made a show of swallowing Ted's cum. His giant cock remained semi-hard and even flexed in Mary's hand. She licked it some more and took the head into her mouth. I watched at least four inches of Ted's thick cock fuck my wife's mouth. He was getting hard again.

I walked around behind Mary and reached between her legs. I put two fingers in her dripping wet pussy. She pulled away and leaned against Ted, stroking his cock with one hand and cradling his huge hairy balls in the other. I stepped out of my shorts and rubbed the head of my cock on my wife's pussy. She pushed her ass back and we were fucking.

I fucked Mary as she unbuttoned Ted's shirt. I buried my less impressive cock as far as it could reach. Ted helped remove his shirt. We were all naked. We were all fucking and sucking. Mary pulled off my "not quite as large" cock and pushed Ted's naked body back into a reclining position. She straddled him and hovered over that bulbous head. Ted's cock was bobbing wildly. She took it in her tiny hand and aimed it at the gaping wet hole between her legs.

I dropped to my knees behind Mary and watched that huge glans separate my wife's labia. It disappeared but barely. Mary rocked back and forth but did not slide any lower. Ted hunched and she groaned. At least four inches of that thick cock slid up my wife's cunt. Mary leaned forward over his fat belly and touched her tits to his chest. Ted was a big man, really fat. His tits were nearly as big as Mary's. It did not matter. She was locked in on that amazing cock.

As her tiny tits touched Ted's fat ones Mary started to rock. Inch by inch she settled lower and lower on Ted's huge cock. Her fat labia majora clung to his cock, being pushed into her pussy and out of sight. When his cock pulled back her labia would reappear and her inner lips would be exposed, clinging to Ted's rock hard cock. I was mesmerized.

I could only watch and admire. What a cock! And what a pussy! Lips glistening with lubricating pussy juice and Ted's cock inching deeper and deeper into that juicy pussy had my heart pounding. Watching my wife fuck; watching my wife get fucked was the kind of excitement that keeps men and women so addicted to sex; to spend so much time fantasizing about sex.

Ted grew impatient. He slammed that monster up Mary's cunt. Mary screamed and tried to get off but Ted held tightly to her waist and continued to plow between those juicy lips. Her pussy gradually accommodated the entire length of Ted's cock.

Her lips found Ted's through his shaggy beard and they kissed passionately. Mary was groaning and her butt cheeks tensed as an intense orgasm rocked her tiny body. She was quivering, shaking almost violently.

Ted's nuts pulled up tight against his scrotum. They pulsed with each spasm. He was squirting a load of jism into my wife's small, tight pussy.

Mary did not stop fucking. Even with Ted's cock slowly deflating, Mary continued to slide up and down its length. She was just getting started. She was obsessed with Ted's massive cock.

Ted just lay on his back, letting Mary fuck him. Mary slowed. Her stomach muscles doing the work. Her clit was smashed against Ted's pubic bone. She was finding pleasure even with a semi-soft cock. She tensed and came again.

I continued to watch my wife pleasure herself on another man's cock -- a huge cock even in its semi-soft state.

Mary finally calmed down. She did not stop fucking. Her pussy was sucking on Ted's cock the way she had done on my cock so many times. It was like having your cock sucked, only it was a pussy sucking it.

She finally stopped. Ted's soft cock was big enough soft that there was still a considerable amount of cock in her pussy. They just lay there for several more minutes while I jacked off. My cum mixed on the glass top table with the mess that was left from Ted's previous ejaculation.

Mary had pulled off and watched me squirt cum on the table.

"Save some of that for me," she smiled. "We've only just started this party."

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

I looked at Mary setting the table as she prepared lunch. Bending at the waist exposed her perfect ass and displayed (between those long legs) the still wet, bushy red hairs surrounding her lush pussy lips. I looked at Ted. He was watching Mary too. And a huge erection was pushing against his jeans and reaching nearly to his big belly. I was hard too.

It was awkward. We had been friends with Ted and Marjorie since moving here. It had been a strictly platonic relationship. We had socialized with them on only a few occasions, their Christmas Party, our backyard cookouts, etc. There had been some drinking and dancing but nothing like what had just happened.

Then Marjorie died suddenly from a heart attack. Mary felt very sorry for Ted. He was lonely. She would often invite him to eat with us. And she shared her baked goods. That too was strictly platonic. We would see Ted outside and invite him for coffee or a meal. Occasionally she would take over some of her homemade cookies or baked goods.

More recently, Ted had started to drop by unexpectedly. We would sit and drink beer or coffee and talk mostly about our military days. We had a lot in common. We were both retired military. And we both had the hots for my wife. It was subtle. Ted always showed great respect for her. Even though he had spent many hours in our company, there had never (or very few) curse words exchanged with our wives present. Nor was there any obvious inappropriate behavior.

I had, however, noticed that hungry look on Ted's face when I caught him staring at Mary's ass or those cute little titties. And, her red hair got the attention of many strangers. I knew that he, like any man, wondered about the hair around her pussy.

What had just happened came out of the blue. Ted and I had been discussing our days in the military, him in the Air Force and me in the Army. We avoided any talk about our sexual experiences -- extra-marital or otherwise. But we knew. We knew unaccompanied tours often led to sexual misbehavior. And, I think we both avoided that subject with our wives.

Somehow Ted got off on the subject of local women. Probably a third or fourth glass of Merlot loosened his lips. We had often heard gossip about what a womanizer he was. And that he drank way too much. One neighbor especially informed us that he was an alcoholic. She had seen many bottles of booze in his kitchen. She was there for a Christmas Party!

Mary had defended him, chastising her, "Didn't you help him drink it?"

We had also heard that he was fucking David's wife. David was our local handyman. He had done work around our house as well as many others. He and his wife, Cheryl did spend a lot of time at Ted's house since Marjorie died. Rumor was that Ted was seen fucking Cheryl in his boat out on the lake. I sort of believed that rumor. I had seen Cheryl leave Ted's house early one morning. David was not with her.

It was also obvious that David didn't seem to mind. We had watched Ted and Cheryl dancing at one of Ted's parties. They shared a much more than friendly kiss. David certainly saw it and did not object. And when Ted and Cheryl walked back to where David was sitting, Ted had his hand on Cheryl's breast.

Ted was talking about a lady friend who sometimes spent the night with him. The wine was making Ted talkative. I don't remember the ladies name but she drove a big Lincoln SUV. That's when the subject of his attraction to women came up. And then the 'Big Dick" thing.

Anyway, my concern was that Ted had a reputation for being a womanizer. I was afraid he would let this erotic encounter slip in conversation with more moderate neighbors -- especially if he was feeling his liquor. Mary did not seem to have the same concerns. Maybe the excitement of our new relationship tempered her more cautious nature.

The cold sandwiches and potato salad were on the kitchen counter, buffet style. Mary laid out the meal and turned to me. She lifted her T-shirt and walked toward me, pushing the red pubic hair toward my face.

"Would you like an appetizer," she teased.

She was serious. She held the T-shirt up with one hand and put the other behind my head pulling my face into her still wet pussy. The scent was strong. The room still smelled of sex. And, even though she wiped her well-used pussy, there was a hint of cum still there. She insisted. I licked her pussy.

"Does Ted get an appetizer," I mumbled through a mouthful of pussy.

"The appetizer is yours. Ted is going to get the main course," she giggled.

I only sampled the appetizer. We stood at the counter eating our sandwiches and touching. Mary turned her face to me and we were kissing when Ted stuck that huge cock between Mary's legs. She leaned in to me and pushed her ass back at Ted. She started to hum into my mouth as Ted entered her.

My cock was rock hard. My wife was kissing me while another man was fucking her. My heart was pounding. I loved it.

I slid my hands along Mary's back, spreading both cheeks of her firm ass with my fingers in the crack. Ted's hands were around her narrow waist, pulling her ass back against his groin. I touched Ted's cock. It was so huge that her pussy lips were barley separated from her asshole. I stuck two fingers into Mary's ass and felt her rectum pulse. She was having a large orgasm. She continued to cum for a long time. She was still cumming when Ted blew a big load into her pulsing pussy.

We were still kissing. She was still humming. Ted just grunted and shoved the last centimeter of his monster into my wife's juicy pussy.

It was hard to hold that pose. Mary still had a half-eaten sandwich in one hand and my rigid cock in the other. Ted had a hand on either side of Mary's slim waist and his legs were trembling as he squirted the last of his cum. His knees were weak and Ted's hands were now using Mary for support. I was still holding Mary's ass in both hands when Ted pulled out. He grabbed the kitchen counter, lifting some of the weight off Mary.

She broke our kiss and dropped to her knees, taking my aching cock into her mouth. I did not cum. She pulled off too quickly and stood up, "Put it in my ass. Fuck my ass, Baby."

I chose to fuck her sloppy pussy instead.

Her pussy was hot and juicy but much tighter than I had expected after being so recently ravaged by such a large cock. Ted's huge cock reminded me of large sausage ... not so big as a casing of bologna but very similar to the size of a long roll of summer sausage. It is difficult to hide my admiration for such a specimen.

I didn't last long at all. Her pussy was slick but wrapped tightly around my painfully erect cock. Just seconds into her hot, sloppy pussy brought a huge load of semen squirting from my aching cock. Relief! I held her much as Ted had been holding her. Both hands pulling back on her narrow waist, squashing her ass cheeks against my groin. She pressed back, lifting and lowering her ass to create more friction. I couldn't tell if she was having another orgasm. It didn't matter. We both enjoyed the climax of another exciting fuck.

There were large dollops of fresh cum dripping from her pussy. She grabbed a table napkin to cover her pussy as she rushed to the bathroom.

Ted and I just looked at each other, silly grins on each face. Ted managed to speak first, "Damn, she is hot."

That was the first clue that our neighbor was to be my hot wife's "Bull."

I walked to the bathroom to clean my cock and to take a piss. Mary was in the shower, douching her pussy. She had an enema bulb in her other hand. She was preparing both her pussy and asshole for another fuck session. I could picture what she was thinking. She had been telling me recently that she felt like being nasty -- again. It had been a long time since we had any really exciting sex.

She stepped out of the shower and handed the towel to Ted, who had just walked into the bathroom behind me. More indication that Mary had chosen her "Bull."

SlonEazy
SlonEazy
68 Followers
12