A Return to the Wild Side

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I should have been upset. I was but not about Mary choosing a Bull. I was very concerned about protecting our privacy -- our reputation. Maybe my concern was premature or irrelevant. I no longer have a security clearance to worry about. And we are adults -- very adult at our increasing age. What was left in life but pleasure?

Ted gently wrapped the towel around Mary. Caressing her lovingly. He rubbed the wet, bright red pussy hair dry as Mary cupped her little titties, offering Ted a taste. He licked one then the other. Mary looked at me and smiled. My heart melted. I felt as if she was doing this as much for me as for her own pleasure.

I was hard again. So was Ted. Mary wrapped a tiny hand around his huge erection. She lifted and fondled it. Smiling at me she said, "It is heavy. You know how much I like heavy cocks."

I did. I remembered our fun with Georg the German man who ran the photo lab where we were stationed. And the Italian bus driver she frequently fucked while working as a tour guide with Special Services when we were still in the Army. Both had 'heavy cocks.'

Mary hung on to Ted's heavy cock and led him to our bedroom. I followed. Mary pushed Ted back onto our bed with his legs hanging over the side. She climbed up on the bed and straddled Ted with his enormous cock just touching the entrance to Mary's vagina. His cock was jerking up and down -- shaking and missing the entrance.

She looked back, "Hold it, Honey, help me slide down it."

I was hesitant. Did she really expect me to hold another man's cock while she fucked him? Yes she did.

Ted's cock was a little unusual. Not just that it was enormous. It also had an unusual shape. The uncircumcised head was bulbous but smaller than the shaft. The shaft was very thick in the middle and smaller at the base as well as the head. And the heavy blue blood veins stood out prominently.

"Help him enter my pussy, Honey, and Ted will hold yours as you fuck my ass."

She loved fucking us, and fucking with us. I did as she said, wrapping my hand around another man's cock to help him fuck my wife. Mary slid slowly down the huge cock until she felt my hand.

"Ted, take Mal's cock and rub it against yours. Get it wet with my pussy juice and place it against my asshole."

Ted did not hesitate. It was a hot situation. There was nothing unusual about touching and feeling in the heat of a good fuck. I laid the head of my cock on the exposed shaft of Ted's. He found it with his hand and actually stroked it a little. Then he placed the head of my cock directly against Mary's already very wet anus. She was still lubricated and slightly open from her enema manipulation. I slid in easily.

I was only an inch or two into Mary's rectum. I could feel Ted pushing more cock into her pussy. Mary rested her breasts heavily on Ted's chest. She was squeezing his arms with her face buried in the crook of his neck and shoulder. I pushed a little deeper and could feel Ted's cock through the thin membrane between her pussy and rectum.

He was pulling back as I pushed in. When I felt him reverse the motion, I pull back some. Gradually we came to a smooth rhythm, him pushing one way as I pulled the other. I don't know if or when Ted put all of that monster cock into Mary's pussy but I managed to get every inch of my eight inches into her asshole. I wasn't able to cum. I fucked slowly, thinking of pleasure for Mary and knowing I could last forever like this.

Ted did cum. I felt it when he started. So did Mary. She started talking, nasty talk.

"Fuck me. Fuck this nasty whore. Cum in my juicy cunt. Oh yeah. Yes! Yes! I'm cumming. Harder! Pound my ass, Baby. Make your nasty bitch hurt."

She asked for it. I pulled back a drove my cock into her rectum as hard as I could. She reacted by driving her pussy into Ted's groin. I did it again and she reacted the same. Mary was cumming. Ted was cumming into her creamy cunt. I continued to pound her ass. They both were moaning. Mary continued with the unladylike profanity. Ted was holding an ass cheek in each hand, grinding her cunt into his groin. I still could not cum. My erection remained stiff. It was like my cock was vibrating. And it felt huge. I punished Mary's ass even more, loving the feeling of their ejaculation running freely from Mary's stretched cunt.

"Stop. Let me up. It's hurting."

I continued to pound, thinking she was really begging for more. She wasn't. She had had enough. She was trying to pull off Ted's cock but my pounding her ass kept pushing her back down. I finally got the message. I pulled out and watched my wife extricate herself from her Bull's deflating cock. It was still bigger than mine was and mine was still fully erect.

Mary rolled over onto the bed. Her legs were still hanging over the side. Her pussy was a gaping hole. The labia were bright red and swollen. Pubic hair was wet and matted. Cum was leaking onto the bedspread. It was a nasty sight. An erotic nasty sight!

I walked to the bathroom and came back with a towel. I spread my wife's legs and wiped another man's sperm from her pussy. I move her around on the bed into a more comfortable position with her legs on the bed rather than hanging over the side. Mary just smiled.

"Are we okay with this," she questioned.

I just smiled. It was not a decisive smile. I was not at all sure about it.

Ted came back from the bathroom after urinating and said, "I guess I should go. You've fucked this old dick into remission."

Mary surprised me. "No, spend the night. Mal has Viagra."

"Are you sure you want more? You were begging me to stop."

"I want to try it with Viagra. Our doctor gave us a sample, remember? I sampled one. It really turned me on. It intensifies and increases lubrication. Unless you think we should cut this off before it gets out of hand I'll take one now. There are five more sample pills. Do you want one?"

My shocked expression elicited an explanation. I did not remember the Viagra but Mary enlightened me.

During one of our annual checkups our doctor had asked about our libido. He offered a Viagra sample and we accepted. I had forgotten about it.

She looked to me for approval. "Is that okay, Mal?"

What could I say. This was exactly the situation that we both fantasized about.

"It won't get out of hand on my part," Ted said reassuringly. "I'm not about to fuck up such a fantastic piece of ass."

We laughed. "I'm not sure it matters. Ted's reputation is already disparagingly discussed around the village. And I don't know that we really care anymore about what people say. Do you?"

Mary looked a bit quizzical. "I'm not so sure that I want the whole neighborhood to know what a slut I am," she grinned.

She was already out of bed, looking for the small vial of Viagra.

Ted and I watched that beautiful butt bounce as she pranced around the house trying to remember where she had hidden the Viagra.

We followed her to the kitchen where we had another revitalizing snack. Ted and I drank a beer and Mary had another glass of Riesling. We were naked. Ted was getting hard again. He had really taken to my naked wife's sexy body. Mary played with her titties, teasing us. She took half of a pill to get a long night started.

I passed on the pill but Ted took the other half that Mary offered. She was so cute, licking the pill and sticking it to a nipple. Ted sucked it off her tit. Mary lovingly caressed the back of his head as Ted chewed on her taut nipple.

I just watched. My wife was definitely enamored with our big-cock neighbor. I was sitting behind him. He was not sexy. He was big; fat but really big -- tall and confident. And his cock was getting hard again. Mary reached for it and continued to caress the back of his head as Ted squeezed a nipple between his thick finger and thumb while sucking and nibbling the other little titty.

Mary just moaned and wrapped her tiny hand around his huge cock.

That night was a bit fuzzy for me. I did fuck Mary once more before rolling over and trying to sleep. Our queen bed was not big enough for three people, especially when one was so big. And when my wife was like a wild woman riding Ted's cock and switching to her back with her legs on his shoulders. The Viagra was working. She was insatiable.

Ted had breakfast with us before returning to his home. Mary was still horny. We had a long, slow lovemaking session after breakfast. Then, we slept until after noon.

12