All Comments on 'A Return to the Wild Side'

by SlonEazy

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Rubbish

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Wrong category. Gay shit and cuckolding bullshit. Put this bullshit in either fetish or the gay category.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Ted is the only man in this story, hubby is just a sissy wimp. Hope slut wife dumps his pathetic ass and moves in with Ted. Then they can laugh at the loser from next door. However, once she dumps her husband Ted may not want her skank ass any more and move on to find a better woman, which would not be difficult since this whore is despicable.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Yuk!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

OP checked all the mandatory boxes on the Cuckold Writers Association checklist. All these stories are the same-characters, plot, visuals, dialogue, and "plot" (quotes intended). Worse are the attitudes and emotions of the characters, which are perhaps the most rigidly scripted parts of "cuck fiction". Normal human emotions are never reflected or expressed. All of the aforementioned defines a Fetish, which is what this is. Didn't score this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Poor, 1*

26thNC26thNCover 1 year ago

Bitch said it best. She’s a dirty whore and he’s a cuck.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

yes, we get it! Ted is big! so what ! women do not actually like it that big! and please learn how to write an erotic line! i presume you are an adult now,,write like one! a good story is much more subtle..

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSlonEazy@SlonEazy
Retired military. Old man with many years of sexual imagination, curiosity and experience. My stories will include much truth and more fantasy. Interest and experience include wife sharing, incest and groups. Bi-sexual curious.