A Reunion of Hearts

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Time was slowing; though they both knew it would pick up and be passing too quickly. She was waiting for him to motion toward the upper area of the camper to his bed. She wanted to be there in his arms, on his bed wrapped up in him. He seemed to be stalling or perhaps was just taking in holding her in this hug. When Emily couldn't stand it any longer, she pulled away from his hands and took the two steps up to the room. He watched her smiling, but wasn't quick to follow.

"Right here is where I want to be with you." She simply stated.

He nodded, his strong quiet nature still intact, but moved toward the room to join her. They scooted back together toward the head of the bed and he stayed sitting up, while she rested her head in his lap. The relief washing over Emily's body was visible as she relaxed heavier into him. He was not lost on the effect he had on her when they first were together and it was clear nothing had changed. It was unbelievably natural to be with her and he'd never experienced such ease among a lover. They stayed situated for quite a while before he moved as if he was uncomfortable causing Emily to raise herself up. He was not uncomfortable but simply wanted to adjust to lay with her and she moved to place herself in the crook of his arm while they began to kiss again.

"I love kissing you, I could kiss you all day." He breathed into her face with his eyes meeting hers.

Emily smiled, thinking the same exact thing and moved her hands up his shirt, before changing her mind to stop. She got up and took her own shirt off, then her jeans and finally her bra. She pushed her worries of how her body had changed since he last saw her and let herself fall back next to him. His hands were running up her sides and found her beasts, squeezing gently before making a sound of approval. She was thrilled he was enjoying her, and any trepidation she had was dissolved.

He also undressed, completely bare, sat down at the foot of his bed bending over to kiss her legs starting at her ankle. He worked his way up inch by inch, gently pulling away, to land high and higher each time. Micah was an ace at enjoying her and leaving her to enjoy his every touch. He was never hasty in anything he ever desired to do to her, but rather dragged each moment out slowly, making her anticipation build further as he slipped her panties off, tossing them aside. Finally she felt his hot breath over her lips, he was ready to make her squirm, feel her body shaking because of his mouth.

Sensing her tensing her legs he did as he always had, reminded her to relax and that he would never hurt her. She'd shared with him how much more sensitive her body had become. He wasn't sure if it was the lack of affection from her husband, or just that she'd been treated so rough during those encounters that had caused her to become this way. Regardless he was going to show her how she should be treated how he would treat her nightly if they had the chance. Right now was their only moment to share and he wanted to give her the same relief he needed after weeks of talking to one another but years apart.

In the second it took him to read her body, his tongue was running along the outer portions of her. He was eager to taste her, slipping gently, his wet tongue between her slit from the top, slipping lower to her tender and tight opening. He groaned into her, tasting the tangy sweetness he'd been craving for years after their first encounter. She was already tightening her legs against his head.

"Emily, you taste amazing. You haven't changed in 10 years but relax your legs baby." He breathed into her thigh.

Emily was whimpering as he continued into her, tapping the fold over her clit with his tongue. And just like in the past her legs began trembling around him, he took in his control over her and kept a steady tapping with his tongue, listening to her begin to uncontrollably moan his name between her gasps. The addiction to her was real and he needed his fix.

"Micah please..." She continued whimpering.

Emily was so aroused, too aroused at that. She pulled at his arms, motioning for him to come up to her and kiss her. He obliged and she could taste herself on his beard and between his lips as she spread them open searching out his tongue. Their breathing was heavy and in sync, ravenous for each other's body and the love they were about to make. She pulled herself away and he relaxed back on the bed, feeling her hands trail his chest, across his stomach and massaging the top of his thighs.

Her eyes were fixed on his the meat between his own legs. There was a thick fold of skin barley covering the head of his cock. Her mind was slowly imagining running her hands along his length and back up, to gently pull back against it and fully reveal his swollen self. She did just that, taking in the feeling of her hand wrapping around his girth, knowing the soreness it was sure to leave her with once they were done. Before she knew it her mouth was coming to rest above his head, her tongue coming out to encircle the tip, tasting the delicate drop of precum that formed.

Micah took in his breath sharply when she gently sucked the head of his cock into her warm and wet mouth. At the sound of him, she felt her own eyes rolling back in her head in pleasure simply due to the pleasure she was giving him. It's all she fantasized about for years and she still couldn't believe it was happening in that very moment. She couldn't stand it any longer and pushed herself down onto him, far back into her throat. It was palpable, the tension she caused in his body doing this. He was so thick which caused her to struggle a bit, getting him deep into her throat but she relaxed, wanted to feel his fullness in her this way.

"Oh God, baby.. That's incredible." He sighed, relaxing deeper into his bed.

He was content to let her work her magic and so she did, pumping him in her hand as she pulled her mouth off of him, just to push her lips back over him and deeper into her mouth. Over and over she continued to work him and between some of the rhythm, she'd peek her tongue out to slip it across his balls while burying him in her throat. He continued to groan, before breaking out into quiet laughter which made her stop and smile at him with a questioning gaze.

"I'm just so sensitive.." He both laughed and sighed with slight frustration and possibly a little embarrassment. She knew exactly what he meant, as she was the same way just moments ago it seemed. She too had felt embarrassed as it wasn't because she wasn't enjoying his touch or the things he was doing to her, but she hadn't had such affection in years and couldn't help her body's reaction either.

She let loose of his member and slipped up to lay beside him. They began to talk, him sharing stories of his days as a paramedic, which she loved to hear. That was the profession that brought them together and though she was no longer a practicing medic, she liked living vicariously through his stories. They spoke to each other with ease, as if they'd been friends their entire lives. Without even speaking, there was a calm and they both thought in one way or another how right their being together was. The timing, however terrible, but the love they had fallen into was still there, an ember simmering and now being dowsed with fuel.

After some time had passed, allowing their bodies to settle and the blood flow to simmer down, they instinctively began to kiss each other. Delicate touches of their lips lingered, tongues intertwining, the taste of their breath mixing together. She was relaxing back against him when he gently pulled out from her and moved himself over the top of her. He was ready again, this time to be in her. His cock pushing and finding its home inside of her pussy like it did in his pick up way back when. He wondered if she would feel the same.

Before she knew it he'd spread her legs, she opened them graciously and was ready, anticipating the fullness that was about to be. He watched her face, her eyes locking with his as he pushed his way between her and felt her wetness, slip inch over inch of him, his eyes widening just as her hole was widening for his thickness. She was every bit as tight as she was those nights in his pick up, and again he groaned not believing what he was feeling. Of course the physical pleasure was there but the love he was feeling mixed with her tightness was almost more than he could stand. He'd not been with a woman in 10 months, since his divorce and with it being this one woman who got away. His emotions and physical stamina were overwhelmed.

Emily however was more than ready for this ride. She had been imagining for years the soreness left behind after their interludes together. She loved the feeling of the slight pain he left her with each time they parted. It was the thickness of his cock paired with the grinding of her hips and tensing of her ass while on top of him, her body craved that she never had with anyone else. Micah pumped into her slowly at first; however her own hips bucking caused them to speed their bodies up and made each of them hungrier for the ultimate orgasm.

Next thing they both knew, Emily was squirming out from underneath him to push him back down in his bed. She center her middle over his and guiding his hard cock into her throbbing pussy. She moaned his name again, throwing her head back and she bounced on his length. Micah was breathing heavy, reaching for her chest and squeezing her tits, back and forth his hands roamed her torso, grabbing her hips and pulling them forward to ride him harder. She loved his direction and confidently threw her hips forward followed by pulling them back. She pulled back too far at one point causing him to slip out. She quickly readjusted and began the pace again, keeping herself just forward enough to not lose control of his dick inside of her.

They were both in a frenzy and she reached for his shoulders to hold on while she continued riding her bull. She needed to hold him, she wanted her arms wrapped around his shoulders, their bodies pressed up against one another and she pulled herself off, motioning for him to sit up. He did and instantly she was back in his lap, he was in her and she was propping her legs up on either side of him, to again be able to throw her hips forward and work herself on top of him while holding onto him so tightly. Never had she wanted to be so connected and close to a lover, it was part of herself she didn't know was there until Micah came along.

"Micah I love you so much.." She whined into the side of his face, then his mouth as they began to kiss again. She repeated it herself over and over.

God, he loved to hear her say those words, he loved to hear her breathing heavy and uninhibited right in front of him. He was getting so close and she could still read his body and his breathing and knew it wouldn't be long before he was taking over by his orgasm. An orgasm she was causing. She was so turned on and pumped herself in a methodical rhythm to get him where he needed to be.

"Baby... I.." He tried to get out.

"Yes Micah, cum inside of me. I want to feel you running out of me.." She begged.

In only seconds after hearing those sweet words leave her lips he was under the control of his orgasm, his eyes closed and his hands gripping her hips tightly and all the while her eyes fixated on his face as pleasure washed over every inch of it. She slowed her movements, only slightly humping him, rather replacing that with contracting her pussy around his emptied girth. He was spent and although she did not cum she had never been so very satisfied than in that moment, knowing exactly what she'd done yet again, a decade later. Emily had wrecked Micah all over again. No woman would ever stand up to the love he was feeling right now.

12