A Reunion with My Sexy Auntie Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Nicolegio
Nicolegio
100 Followers

Standing in front of me she raised one leg putting her foot on the arm of my chair where I noticed the red satin peep toe platform shoes, black velvet choker, and for the first time, I saw she was holding a riding crop.

"You look out of this world . . ."

"Shut up!"

"I told you to dress smartly, so what's that garbage you're wearing?"

"And who told you to help yourself to a drink - boy?"

"I'm sorry Auntie, I didn't know . . ."

"Get out of that chair and get rid of those clothes - now!"

As I jumped up she seated herself, crossed her legs and toyed with the crop.

"Faster you worm or you'll feel my wrath."

I ripped off my shirt and trousers and stood sheepishly in front of her in just my pants.

"Everything!"

My pants hit the floor and I looked towards Auntie for approval.

"Get me a drink."

"What would you like?"

"On your knees boy. I clearly have to teach you the code of conduct I expect from you."

"First, you will address me at all times as Ma'am. Second, you will only speak when I give you permission or ask a question. Third, your only purpose here is to please me and you will carry out my commands accordingly."

"Do you understand?"

"Yes, Ma'am."

"Now get me a gin and tonic with a slice of lime and plenty of ice."

I ran off to the kitchen to prepare the drink and then presented it to Auntie with a bow.

"On your knees."

I fell to the floor in front of her and while she sipped her drink I ogled her beautiful legs encased in shiny dark stockings, red nail polish visible through the reinforced toes.

"Enjoying yourself?"

"Yes, Ma'am."

"Talk me through what's going through your dirty little mind."

"I was admiring your beautiful legs in those gorgeous stockings, Ma'am."

"Go on."

"I was dreaming of kissing your toes, then moving slowly up your legs until I reached your stocking tops. I get really excited looking at stocking tops pulled tight by suspenders, it's so sexy I get really aroused, Ma'am."

"So, if I stand in front of you like this you want to stare at my stocking tops and suspenders?"

"Yes, Ma'am."

"But I think you're looking above them, aren't you?"

"Yes Ma'am, I'm looking at your panties, I can see your pussy through them."

"And I can see your cock liking what you see."

"Stand up, pick up the blanket on that chair, then follow me."

She slowly started walking towards the bottom of the garden, her buttocks swinging from side to side in her tight red panties, her stockings swished with each step.

Walking through the gate into the edge of the woods she stopped, placed her hands on her hips, her feet wide apart.

"I'm taking you for a walk boy. Being naked apparently arouses you, well let's see what happens to your erection when we come across somebody walking their dog. So lead on."

As I walked past I jumped as the riding crop cracked across one of my buttocks.

"And don't dawdle."

Strolling into the woods I was so excited, naked as my beautiful goddess strolled behind me, dressed only in red lingerie and stockings. The occasional feel of a gentle breeze on my naked skin gave me goosebumps and the deeper we went into the forest my stomach fluttered at the thought that we could be seen by another walker.

I looked behind to catch a glimpse of Nicole and got another crack across my buttocks, I loved it.

Reaching a clearing I was ordered to stop and after another three or four steps Nicole turned and faced me.

"Spread the blanket over there in the sunshine and stand beside it."

"Yes, Ma'am."

"You're very aroused, aren't you? I bet you'd like to stroke your cock, wouldn't you?"

"Oh, yes please Ma'am."

"Go on then, I give you permission."

Taking my cock in one hand I began to pull the foreskin back, shuddering at the sensation of the breeze stroking the bulging tip. My hand worked back and forth along my cock as my eyes ran up and down Auntie's lingerie and stockings. I longed to touch her breasts, the nipples pressing hard against the thin material of her bra.

"You like what you see through my underwear don't you boy?"

"Oh, yes, Ma'am, you look so beautiful and sexy."

"So watch this . . ."

Slipping her thumbs into the waistband of her knickers she slowly slid them off her hips, over her suspenders and stocking tops then let them fall to the floor. Stepping out of them she walked towards me, slipped her hands behind her back, unhooked the clasps and let her breasts slip out of the bra cups.

"Stop wanking and kneel in front of me."

She moved until her pussy was touching my nose, my cock jerking at the musky sweet smell.

"Like that?"

"Yes, Ma'am."

Opening her legs she straddled my face, grinding her pussy against my mouth, her breathing getting faster.

"Please me with your tongue boy."

I needed no invitation, my tongue forced its way inside her pussy lips, tasting her juices, frantically exploring inside her. My hand went to my cock, wildly wanking as she forced her pussy onto my tongue.

Forcing me backwards with a thrust of her hips I dropped onto the blanket as Nicole sank to her knees, her thighs gripping my face.

"Suck my clit, make me cum," she breathed.

My tongue writhed inside her pussy as my hand madly wanked my cock.

"Yes, yes, suck my cunt you fucker . . ."

I was starting to cum myself, wanking with one hand, the other gripping her stocking tops and suspenders.

"Ah, ah, aaaaaaaaaaa . . ." she threw back her head and screamed as I shot my load, our bodies trembled as jizz shot from my cock and her juices flooded down my neck.

Nicole fell onto the blanket breathlessly.

"Not a bad job young man."

"Thank you, Ma'am."

We lay on the blanket breathing heavily, sunshine rippling across our bodies as a slight breeze rustled the leaves on nearby trees.

"We'd better get cleaned up and head back."

"Yes, probably should in case somebody heard your scream and is looking for a body somewhere in the woods."

Laughing she stood up, picked up her knickers and wiped between her legs and thighs.

"You'd better use these as well, they're too wet to put on anyway."

Suddenly there was a rustling in the undergrowth. We both froze.

"We need to hide . . ." I whispered.

"Where? I think even an idiot would look behind a few trees when it found an abandoned blanket in the forest."

"Let's head back along the path and hope they don't see us."

As we moved towards the path some bracken parted and a water deer appeared, took one look at us then ran off.

"Oh my God, my heart's in my mouth, not to mention what it's done to my cock, look it's disappeared."

We both dissolved into laughter, the relief feeding our hilarity.

"Come on, fold up the blanket and we'll head back to the house."

Walking back through the trees I stroked Nicole's naked buttocks, occasionally slipping down her suspenders to run my fingers over her stocking tops. It was idyllic.

Arriving back she went to the fridge, took out a bottle of wine and brought it out to the terrace with two glasses.

"That was really incredible," I sighed.

"Mmmm, I was surprised how much I enjoyed being dominant, it was orgasmic."

"And sitting out here with you in just your suspender belt and stockings, drinking wine, is heaven.

"And I have to admit, it feels good . . ."

We sat there enjoying the sunshine and wine as I stroked her legs.

"Times getting on, we need to get showered and think about this evening."

"OK, but can we carry on with this afternoon's theme? I've only got today before I have to get back and think about New York."

"Well, you'll just have to wait and see . . ."

********************************************************

A short time later I came downstairs expecting to see Nicole, but she was nowhere to be seen. I fixed myself a drink and went out onto the terrace. The sun was getting lower in the sky, the evening warm and still, a red kite circled over the forest where we'd had sex earlier that day. I was lost in thoughts when I heard footsteps . . ."

Nicole came out onto the terrace wearing a teacher's gown, mortar board and as far as I could see boots.

"So you wanted a fantasy scenario - well you've got one. Strip naked and follow me."

She walked towards the study, but before she entered: "Stay outside, wait two minutes then knock."

The door closed in my face and I waited in delicious anticipation as to what would happen next.

After I thought two minutes had passed I knocked hesitantly on the door.

"Enter!"

I walked into the room slowly, a little nervous, avoiding any eye contact with Nicole. She sat in her leather armchair, silent, letting me squirm for a while."

"So. You know why I've sent for you - don't you?"

"No, I'm sorry Mistress, I can't think why you wanted to see me."

She sat in silence watching my discomfort.

"You can't think why, eh? Well - you joined my Academy to be taught obedience didn't you?"

"Yes, Mistress."

"And you know that the purpose of my Academy is that I give you instructions on everything you do whilst here - and you will do nothing other than what I instruct?"

"Yes, Mistress."

"And if you do not satisfy me with your conduct, or the way you carry out my instructions, I will punish you severely?"

"Yes, Mistress."

Nicole uncrossed her legs, her gown fell to the side revealing knee-high black boots and I could see black stockings stretched taught across her knees.

"Well it's come to my notice that you have not only disobeyed my rules, but you have also been dishonest . . . Haven't you?"

"I don't know what you mean Mistress, I'd never disobey you."

"Oh, wouldn't you? So you're taking me for a fool as well. I warn you, you'll severely regret your actions - I suggest you confess now."

"Please tell me what I've done wrong Mistress. If I've offended you in any way I deserve to be punished."

"I will give you one more opportunity to confess your crime. If you do not you will be punished most severely.."

I stared at the floor, wringing my hands, then slowly looked up, sweat standing out on my forehead.

"When I sent you to the shops to buy some things for me you used my credit card to buy something for yourself, didn't you?"

I stood there in silence: "Speak scum, I expect a full explanation!"

"Please forgive me, Mistress, it was a moment of madness."

"You bought some lingerie, didn't you?"

"Yes, Mistress. I worship you and wanted some underwear so that I could touch and feel it while I fantasised about you."

She sat forward in her chair, her gown now fully open revealing a black corset, black bra and sheer black panties above fully fashioned black stockings.

"So, you think you can join my Academy to learn discipline and obedience and steal from me do you?"

"No Mistress, I wouldn't have done it normally, but we are not allowed any money of our own, so I couldn't pay for it myself. I'm so, so sorry Mistress, punish me as you see fit, I deserve to be disciplined as severely as you wish. I will do anything for you, please, I will serve you faithfully and never disappoint you again."

"Go to your room while I consider your crime and decide on your punishment. Return in 5 minutes for sentencing - and bring that bra and knickers with you - now GET OUT!"

I went up to our bedroom to find a black bra and knickers on the bed. Picking up the knickers I stroked them against my cheek, the feel of the soft, sensuous material caused my dick to harden. Sitting on the bed I fondled the bra and knickers until I was suddenly aware of the time.

Rushing downstairs I knocked on her study door.

There was a long silence until: "ENTER!"

I shuffled into the room, Nicole was standing, the cane held in front of her gown.

"Put the knickers and bra on my desk then get on your knees."

"Yes, Mistress."

I hurried over to her desk, gently laid the underwear in the middle, and then fell to my knees in front of her.

"So, I've considered your crime and decided on an appropriate sentence."

She stood, tapping the cane across her hands. Her gown slid open, and I gulped, my eyes fixed on her sheer black panties, the sliver of pubic hair clearly visible.

"In light of your fraudulent use of my credit card, and for breaking the rules of obedience at this Academy, you will be thrashed in whichever way I choose - and for as long as it pleases me."

"Thank you, Mistress."

"Furthermore, you will serve as my slave for a period of time determined by me. You will be deprived of all possessions until I decide you have earned them."

She stepped towards me, her gown sliding to the side revealing the beautiful corset, suspenders pulling taut against the black stocking stops of her fully fashioned stockings.

"Thank you, Mistress. I have wronged you and must be punished to your satisfaction. I will serve you faithfully and ask for nothing in return, other than your approval, which is all I seek."

Nicole stepped towards me, and placed her hands on her hips: "And if your best is not good enough? If I'm not satisfied with your work? I will punish you more severely, do you understand?"

"Yes, Mistress. I must be punished if I displease you, I will deserve it."

"Very well, you are now no more than a maggot, which will be your name."

"Stand in front of me Maggot."

Walking to her desk she opened a drawer and took out a black studded collar. Wrapping it around my neck she fixed each buckle in turn.

On your knees, Maggot. Put your head on the floor and your hands behind your back."

As I assumed the position she stepped forward, placing her cane upon my back.

"I will be administering your first chastisement shortly Maggot. It will be the first of many, and they will be varied depending on what will give me the greatest pleasure at the time - understand?"

Yes, Mistress, I must atone for my crime and my only purpose is to please you."

"Go over to the chair, stand behind it, and wait while I prepare myself."

I watched excitedly as Nicole took off her mortar board and put down her cane. She slid the gown off her shoulders and slowly let it slip down her arms before letting it fall to the floor then picked up the cane and faced me, one hand on her hip.

Without her gown, I now took in how staggeringly beautiful and sensual she was. Her nipples pertly pressing against the transparent material of her black bra, the black satin corset with wide suspenders clipped taut to black fully fashioned stockings beneath the sheer black panties, her long legs inside knee-high black boots.

"So, I see that you're aroused, I bet you'd enjoy me stroking that straining cock wouldn't you?"

"Please Mistress."

"Well, you haven't suffered any humiliation yet, lets's see if you find some discipline as arousing. Get on all fours, you will follow me wherever I go like that until I allow you to stand."

"May I kiss the heels of your boots as I follow you Mistress?"

"I will allow that."

I fell forward and started running my tongue along her boot, taking the heel and sucking it, my tongue flickering along the length of the heel.

"Mistress, may I touch your legs, I worship you in stockings and suspenders, I lie awake at night trying to imagine the feel of your stockings, how they look as your suspenders pull them tight onto your thighs. I would die to be able to run my tongue over your stockings and kiss your suspenders."

"You are not worthy of touching me now get out of my way Maggot, I need to get something from upstairs. Kneel on that bottom step and do not move until I tell you."

Halfway up the stairs she stopped and slowly bent over, pretending to look at something on her boots.

I gasped, then groaned as I tried to control myself.

"Did you say something Maggot?"

"N n n no Mistress."

Turning around she slowly began to descend the stairs - watching the agonised look on my face as I stared up at her.

"Do you like what you see Maggot?"

"Yes, Mistress. You are the most beautiful goddess in the world."

As she came to the step in front of where I was kneeling she stopped, placing one heel of her boot on my shoulder.

"What do you see Maggot?"

"I see your gorgeous legs Mistress, sheathed in sensual black stockings, your suspenders pulling your stocking tops tight against your thighs. I can see your pubic hair and the tip of your pussy through your knickers."

"Get on your back on the floor!" she suddenly shouted.

I quickly crawled across the floor and threw myself onto my back.

Nicole walked slowly towards me, picked up her cane then stood astride me, one boot against each of my ears. Looking up and down my naked body she flicked my erect penis with the tip of her cane.

"So, Maggot, as I stand over you I see that you are still aroused - perhaps in anticipation of the delicious pain to come?"

She looked down into my eyes and then slowly lowered herself until she straddled my face.

Adjusting her position until comfortable I could feel her pussy against my mouth through the flimsy fabric of her panties, my nose pushing against her buttocks. My mouth moved against her pussy as I tried to draw in air, her panties beginning to feel damp from my breath.

"Hmmm, you must be enjoying this, your prick is jerking as though it's going to cum."

She opened her legs a little and then wriggled her hips to settle herself tighter onto my face. Gasping for each breath my mouth prised her pussy lips apart, my tongue feeling her clitoris, her own juices now added to the wetness of her panties.

Stifling a gasp she lifted herself from my face, hesitating to catch her breath, my eyes flickered from her knickers to the seams running up the backs of her stockings.

"Kneel and face me, hands behind your back!"

"Your breath has made my panties wet, which is uncomfortable, I will have to take them off before I deal with you further."

Putting down her cane for a moment she slid her thumbs into the waistband of her knickers and began to slip them over her hips.

"You're enjoying this, aren't you?"

I nodded eagerly.

"Well, I am now going to make you suffer. You will watch my every move - but with your hands behind your back. You will be helpless - I could even call it impotent," she smiled.

Sweat was standing out on my forehead as I watched in agony as she slid her knickers over her hips.

"I'll stop for a minute just below my suspenders and over my stocking tops. I think you can see some of my pubic hair now . . . Can't you Maggot?

I nodded vigorously - but my eyes were transfixed on the glimpse of pussy and pubic hair I could see above her stocking tops.

"I've now slid my panties down to my knees - and you're breathing very heavily I see."

She slipped her knickers over her boots and held them up.

"So, Maggot, you wanted a pair of knickers like mine, didn't you? I bet you'd like these, wouldn't you? They're still warm and damp from my pussy, that's what you really wanted isn't it boy?"

All I could do was nod eagerly, my mind was racing at the thought of being able to hold her knickers, to smell where they'd been against your pussy, and to feel the wetness of her juices.

"You'd like to bury your face in them wouldn't you Maggot?"

Letting her knickers fall to the floor, she turned and picked up her cane.

"And your cock looks very painful the way it's throbbing like that - such a shame - so let's see what this will do to it . . ."

Walking over to her chair she sat on the arm: "Over my knee boy!"

Approaching her I bent forward, lowering myself onto her lap, placing my hands on the floor, conscious that my erect prick was hanging down between her legs and rubbing against her silky stocking tops. I thought I was going to cum there and then, until she suddenly closed her legs, gripping my cock between her thighs, and I felt her hand come down sharply on my buttocks - several more followed.

Nicolegio
Nicolegio
100 Followers