A Reunion with My Sexy Auntie Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Stand and let me admire my handiwork."

As I stood my cock slipped from between her thighs, the sensual feeling as her stockings ran along its length making me almost cum."

"Stand over there."

Reaching behind her back she unhooked her bra, letting the straps fall from her shoulders, her breasts slipped out of the cups. Throwing the bra on top of her knickers she walked towards me and guided my head down to her breast until her nipple was against my lips.

"Lick my nipple boy, mmm, that's nice. Now suckle like the baby you are . . ."

I needed no encouragement, taking her nipple into my mouth I sucked noisily, my hand instinctively fondling her other breast.

"So baby loves to suckle Aunty's boobies doesn't he?"

I nodded eagerly as I darted across to the other breast, drawing the nipple into my mouth as I sucked hard, my hand cupping her boob, nuzzling against their soft warmth.

She began to sink to the floor, drawing me down with her. Leaning her back against the chair she cradled me in her arm as I continued to suckle blissfully on her breast. I shuddered as I felt her fingers caressing my cock, sliding my foreskin slowly up and down, pre-cum oozing from the tip.

"I think baby needs milking himself, I can see he's starting to leak."

Her breast slipped out of my mouth as she leaned forward, licked the cum from the head of my cock then lowered her head onto the shaft, drawing its length into her mouth and throat, moving up and down rhythmically.

I ran my hands over her stockings as my tongue licked her pussy, drinking in the juices flowing liberally into my mouth.

"Oh yes, Mistress needs some serious fucking, and I'm going to bury your cock deep inside my cunt. Get on the chair in front of my desk."

Scrambling to my feet I collapsed onto the upright chair, my cock standing erect, wanting to cum so much the sweat stood out across my body.

Nicole paused, lowered her head and looked at me from under the hair that fell across her face.

"Now boy, I am going to use your good-for-nothing body to pleasure myself. That miserable cock had better be able to fuck me until I cum so hard it blows my fucking brains out - or else . . ."

Standing in front of me she grasped the back of my neck and opened her legs wide until she straddled me. Taking my cock in her hands she guided it to her soaking pussy, rubbing it against her labia until they parted, then sank her hips, driving my cock up inside her.

"So come on boy, I'm going to fuck you until I cum so you'd better be up to it."

I gripped her thighs, caressing her stockings and suspenders as I felt her muscles tense as she raised her hips, then let them fall again, my cock sliding in and out of her pussy.

"Mmmm, keep that cock hard until I've finished with you, and suck Auntie's tities, you know you want to . . ."

Her hips rose and fell rhythmically onto my cock until I felt it was going to explode any second inside of her. My mouth sucked hard on her nipples as one hand ran up and down her stockings, the other squeezing her buttock, my fingers slid down to caress her anus, saturated with the juices flooding from her pussy. Slipping a finger inside she moaned, increasing the speed of her hips she sank faster and faster onto my cock, I felt her pussy gripping it tighter and tighter.

"Oh fuck, I'm cumming," she screamed.

"Fuck my cunt you maggot, do as your Mistress commands, make me cum - nooooowwwwww!"

My cock exploded inside of her, I felt the cum pumping and pumping up inside her pussy while she writhed on top of me, grinding her cunt down hard as she orgasmed again, and again.

Collapsing onto me, breathing heavily, her hair covering my face as I gripped her tightly, my cock jerking uncontrollably as it spent its load inside her.

We relaxed into each other's arms, our breathing gradually returning to normal.

"Good work baby, you've really pleasured Mistress," she smiled, raising her head.

"I don't know about you, but I can really say that I feel fucked - and mean in it in more ways than one."

"Let me go and get cleaned up, you can pour us a drink."

"I'll get the wine, but please don't take your stockings and suspender belt off . . ."

She smiled down at me as she stood up, my now flaccid cock slipping out of her pussy.

Walking slowly out of the room, my eyes fixed on her naked arse framed by the suspenders from her corset and the stocking tops of her fully fashioned stockings.

I cleaned myself up in the downstairs bathroom and then poured us two glasses of red wine, settling myself, naked, on the sofa.

Shortly I heard Nicole's heels descending the stairs and she appeared in the lounge wearing a sheer black negligee and I was excited to see that beneath was just the black satin corset and black fully fashioned stockings.

Settling herself on the sofa next to me she picked up her glass of wine and sipped while I caressed the negligee, parting it to feel her stockings and run my fingers across her pubic hair and pussy lips.

Silently we sat sipping our wine, and caressing each other until eventually, we both dozed off contentedly.

Late in the evening, I felt her shaking me: "Come on, time for bed, baby's had a busy day . . ."

********************************************************

The following morning we woke to the sunshine streaming into the bedroom.

"Mmmmm, I don't want to get up, can't we just stay here for the day?"

"That's a yes from me."

I glanced over at the clock: "Bloody hell, look at the time, I'll miss my train and be late to the airport for my flight."

I leapt out of bed and headed for the shower.

"Don't worry I'll drive you to the city so you won't have to catch the branch line, you can get the mainline back into London."

"Thanks, Nicole, I really appreciate you doing that."

I showered, dressed and ran downstairs to grab myself a coffee and toast before we left.

Nicole eventually appeared already wearing a coat belted at the waist.

Leaving the house I threw my bags into the car and buckled myself into the passenger seat while Nicole reversed out of the drive.

"I thought you'd like something to remember on our last trip for the time being."

Slowing along the lane she slipped off her seat belt, undid the belt of her coat and slipped it aside. My eyes widened and I gasped. Underneath her coat, she was wearing a black half-cup bra, red corset with black suspenders, no knickers and black fully fashioned stockings.

I reached across to stroke her stockings and caress the soft pubic hair above her pussy.

"Mmmm, I'm not going to make that train am I."

"You certainly are, this is something to remember me by - not a diversion."

"Then I'm going to need some photos for all those times I'll be missing you."

As she drove the camera on my phone clicked constantly capturing every move she made, her legs opening to change gear, framed by black stocking tops and suspenders, then settling back in her seat allowing her breasts to fall outside her bra.

"We're getting into the centre of the city I'm going to have to close my coat."

"I wish this could have gone on forever, you're everything I've ever fantasised about, I made up so many situations in my head of how you'd look dressed in your underwear and especially black stockings, but you've exceeded anything I've ever dreamed about - and I've got photos that I'll wank over until I see you again.

Arriving at the station she parked in a space away from the other cars. Taking her in my arms I held her tightly, running my hands over her stockings and kissing her passionately.

"These past weeks have been the best of my life. When I caught up with you again I hoped for so much but never thought you'd ever accept me as a lover."

"It was a real surprise for me as well darling, but it's been out of this world, our sex has been exquisite."

We kissed and held each other desperately.

"Go on darling, you're going to miss your train."

I got out of the car with a heavy heart and picked up my bags.

"You will come over to visit me in New York, won't you? I don't want to have spent all this time finding my Auntie to lose her now."

"Of course, I will darling. I'll be thinking of us getting together again - and all the shopping waiting for me in the Big Apple."

The End?