All Comments on 'A Revenge Fuck Gone Bad'

by Slirpuff

Sort by:
  • 422 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous1 day ago

She willingly cheated with a married man. She risked his family by doing so. Any pain from that fallout is 100 percent on her and the lover. The wife of the lover deserved to know...full stop.

Bringing up her affair baby may have been the right thing to so if you value human life, but that's a very very cruel thing for her to do to her husband. Watching the fruits of her disrespect and contempt for him. Her lack of forgiveness. Her lack of anything that resembles love. Whatever was left of his ego was destroyed when she forced him into a situation where he had to care for her. And be a laughing stock. And she couldn't even give him a name to spare her lovers wife.

While we can argue that he started this whole fiasco, he did so because he lost his inhibitions. He drugged himself, but he wasn't in control. She could leave him, and would have held the high ground. She rewards honesty with dishonesty. She rewards guilt with gloating. She rewards his shame with pride at hurting him.

They are NOT the same sins. And she should be alone for a very long time. If for no other reason than to heal and grow up. Meanwhile the husband isn't out drinking evey night. He's trying his best to keep his family, and she's tossing around gasoline and matches.

Those two children will suffer the most, but Ronnie is better off with two household instead of one divided household. There is no way back for them as a couple.

AnonymousAnonymous21 days ago

His righteous indignation is pathetic. So what if his lover got pregnant. Just because he was drunk is no excuse at all. He is pathetic individual. She got payback on him and got the worse deal. No explanation about how she fell pregnant. Stupid story really. A bit misogynistic as he cheated and walks away free and happy. What an asshole. 1 star.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Carol's revenge was way more than what was needed but she paid the ultimate price for her slutty revenge.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

No birth control? No plan B? Apparently a very remote fictional universe.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Some really poor mistakes spoiling an otherwise readable story.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Aside from the grammatical errors the story itself was OK but I believe Ken was way over the top. Carol did go way beyond revenge but they both went too far. She was fine with having the baby adopted. A lot of honest counseling should have happened and Ken would not have taken Ann on the free vacation. An ending chapter, one way or aother, would have been good. I hate any story ending where the reading has to decide this couples fate.

Anita71Anita713 months ago

I like this little game that ended badly for both of them

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

A sad loveless marriage with two selfish people who are together only to get their rocks off and have someone to dominate.

What could go wrong?

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

When a couple does not each give to the other unselfishly and totally this is the result.

In his anger he destroyed another family in front of their church. Did he think he was God?

Kudos to the author though, quite a brilliant story line, illustrating the evil of cheating.

Thanks mate.

vanyevanye3 months ago

You needed a better proofreader. It goes from first person to third person, Andy changes to Robert, just poor writing all around.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

He's better off without Carol

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

This is why you never have secret revenge sex. You make it known in advance to avoid this shit. Stupid people playing stupid games and - you guessed it - winning stupid prizes.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

You need a new proofreader

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Two scumbag people ruining the lives of two innocent children.

Btrying2Btrying29 months ago

I liked the story. The change of voice/POV was a little annoying but the story did not suffer too much. Would have preferred a more definite ending but can't have it your way if not writing it. An Epilogue or continuation would have been nice. Thanks for writing and sharing. John.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

No winners in this story. But the messages were received.

Opinionated1Opinionated110 months ago

inconsistent msg here..why live with her if you're not staying. Make your demand regarding the unborn

and move on. both situations are messy and probably warrant separation

FantasyTrainFantasyTrain10 months ago

Interesting when they say it's not OK for a man to hit a woman, but hen a woman hits a woman, no problem.

Have to wonder if a helpful bump to the woman on the stairs would be considered hitting?

No matter, 3 stars is all you get.

GeorgeKnowsGeorgeKnows11 months ago

This had proof reading?

fishgetterfishgetter11 months ago

if she wasn't so uptight" I thought, finishing the last of his drink."""" Is this supposed to told in the first, second, OR third person???

Bill669JBill669J12 months ago

Am I supposed to feel sympathy for this ass hole? He fucks around on his wife then everybody has to pay the consequences of his actions. If I was his wife I’d sue ann and get her fired take the house and kids have his balls bronzed and use them as a door knocker on her new house. Take half of his shit in the divorce and all the alimony and child support she can get. What an entitled prick

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Umm when planning a revenge fuck isn't it essential to take care of contraception? As in say pill + condom? The guy was Latino so she wouldn't be able to pass it off. She is a mature married woman..what she just forgot? What about plan B? That is 3-5 day window depending on the medication used. The point of revenge is to disclose what she had done. She had a "revenge" fuck but planned to say nothing by until he world crashed down and she got pregnant. Sounds more like she thought she was exercising a freely given, no strings attached hall pass, which was not the case. She was delusional about the moral equivalency of what he did and what she did. If no pregnancy, they might have had a chance, if she came.clean, which she had no plans to. But as soon as she refused to terminate, their marriage would be over. Period. She was delusional. Why he entertained thoughts of possible reconnection? And if everything was so good before her weekend fling of doom, then why couldn't he be thr father and why did she do the revenge fuck? Payback obsession. Was the baby adopted in the end by someone else now that Robert is a smoking ruin? Lot of holes.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

The commenter who remarked about the physical signs of the third pregnancy as reminders - stretch marks, breast sag- was right about the reminder but not her body. Those are a mother's battle scars. There would not be much new after two prior preganacies? I know this from 31 years married to a woman with battle scars. They are reminders to me of a life partners sacrifice born of love. It would be the product- nine months of a pregnancy for a child not mine born of adultery- that would be the reminder. Lots of good comments, but some are either trolls or just plain ignorant. Slirpuff's stories deserve the better ones. Would I have forgiven a wife's deliberate revenge adultery after living through a resulting pregnancy? No. Just make the critique reasonable.

usaretusaretabout 1 year ago

Left with no real ending to their story. Bummer!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

There is no way she could have expected him to remain married to her if she did not terminate the pregnancy. He would have to look at the evidence of that 3rd pregnancy in the stretch marks and sag lines on her body for the rest of their lives. No man wants to be disgusted by the sight of his wife's body or constantly be reminded that she's an adulterous slut.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Story was good until the CUCK was thinking fondly on Carol in the end!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Good start to a story. It just needs a complete ending. 3

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

1st, I liked the story. 2nd, I didn't really notice all the switching as described from 1st---> 3rd story. Must be me. Oh well. His wife wants a revenge fuck for a 1-time accident when he was drunk. So she spends a weekend with some guy & gets pregnant. She even says she wouldn't tell him; I'm not sure that's a revenge at all. The purpose of revenge anything is to let the person know it's being done, with the injured party doing it. Moreso, the "father" is also married.

--- Brilliant move in serving him with alienation papers where his wife could see-- after church. She wasn't all that happy about things. He's thinking of reconciliation? Seriously? She not only didn't believe his explanation, as she continued to tell him he cheated 1st, but did so not only over that weekend, but got pregnant. And would've kept her cheat from him, which begs the question- did she do it before, behind his back? He never asked the question. Granted, she's hurt, but supposingly trusting her husband, she should at least initially accept his reason. She didn't. Not only the pregnancy, but a weekend fucking this guy should tell him what she thought of him & perhaps their marriage. He shouldn't be served because she asked him? Sorry, lame excuse; he coulda/ shoulda said NO.

---- Otherwise, there were some typo/ punctuation errors, which this proofreader should've picked up. In fact, the author, IF he read his writing, should also have corrected it. But the story was good enought that I'll give it 4 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I liked the story itself, but the changing view points forced to to almost have to read it twice just to get the sentence to come out correctly. Switching from first person to third person in the same sentence does that. Other than that I liked it and gave it 4 stars.

NitpicNitpicabout 1 year ago
I

I find it hard to believe she didn't know she was pregnant,until it was too late for an abortion.Normally at three months most people would be showing,let alone the missed periods.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Well, dude kinda brought it to himself. If woman is mad at you, staying away from her is almost 100% chance she would end with some stupid idea which will lead to disaster.

SorchakSorchakover 1 year ago

A warning to would-be authors out there reading this, never EVER let Matt Moreau or Barney R edit your work. They haven't a clue what they're doing. Find someone who knows how to properly use a comma, how to spell, and can keep the view point either in first or third person.

B3ndoverB3ndoverover 1 year ago

I really liked this. I can see where she would be hurt and demand payback. But getting pregnant. That i.e. A seal breaker and don't let the door hit you on the ass on the way out

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Incredibly poorly written.

oldtwitoldtwitover 1 year ago

Good plot line but it was spoiled for me but the repeated changes in first character to third and back again

redboat7redboat7over 1 year ago

Great Story!! I loved it!! And, Yes.. I have gotten a bad blowjob before.. actually a few times..

Nato_Nato_over 1 year ago

Needed another 3000 words. 3/5

Nato_

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

What terrible writing! Frequent changes of point of view, even in the same sentence - that takes some doing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This was proof read?

Seriously?

Story frequently jumps from first to third person making it difficult to read.

Hornydevil47Hornydevil47over 1 year ago

Could have been a 5star story but with all the errors I gave it a 4. Shame really as it was a good story but hard to read.

buzzsawlennybuzzsawlennyover 1 year ago

Yeah fuck that you cheat you're done, but if you cheat AND get knocked up while protecting the POS who did the deed. Then you have to fear for your safety

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I was drunk, I was fucking drunk and thought I was having sex with my wife, I screamed at the top of his lungs.

He screamed at the top of whose lungs! The English’s MF grammer was actually atrocious and laughable! Did a Mexican write it??

RamazaRamazaover 1 year ago

Saying him and me about the same person in the same sentence is very bad writing, it’s like Slirpuff has no control over his thoughts at all.

TheRealMadtexTheRealMadtexalmost 2 years ago

Good story. Gave it 4 stars. I'd give it 5, but the point of view wording kept jumping around too much.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I made the comment about the wildly vaccilating POVs. One Star.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I couldn;t make it through the first page, because of the wildly vaccilating points of view. I suppose the stury may be there, but for me it was unreadable. Too bad.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Did Carol give the baby up for adoption? Was mentioned on the second page but didn't see the follow up. Regardless the stuff about she didn't find out about the pregnancy until it was too late to get an abortion was totally unrealistic. Also as usual no communication between the two spouses royally screws things up. This author seems to love those types of stories.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

The commenters saying the husband character was a loose cannon are correct but the story required it. Realistically though, you don't come back from such a situation. Its one thing to have a choice to take on a child and men do it all the time with second marriages. But this would definitely break an existing marriage for most. The nuclear temperament was a boot over the top though.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

This guys a real S.O.B ... I like the story and was in his corner hoping for their marriage and son. Now knowing his true vindictive nuclear temper he deserves to be alone without a family to harm. I hope you have another story part to repair this idiots damage.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I'm not normally the grammar police, but if you are going to use a proof reader, I suggest you get someone who can/will actually read what you have written. Throughout the first two pages you constantly swap between first and third person; often within the same sentence ("Give me a hand with your mom's clothes, I replied. I want them out of here and into the guestroom", he instructed his son) No quotation marks either side of 'I replied' and then 'he' instructed his son. Sloppy writing and an incompetent proof reader - not really a good mix.

gladventurergladventureralmost 2 years ago

Agree with Docbook for the most part. This was a bad story line with no desirable characters. All cheating is intentional. He drank to excess knowing Ann was going to give him a ride home. And he wasn’t drunk in the morning when she rode him again. And he’s no less at fault because Ann luckily didn’t get pregnant. Or that she wasn’t married because he was. And then he’s given a pass when he takes Ann on the cruise instead of Carol and screws her all week long. And we just ignore it. So his intentional cheating is somehow better than hers? Carol was stupid and selfish but that doesn’t make what he did ok. Oh and how does that work that Carol just happened to come onto a married man from church and of course he couldn’t say no either. So let’s attack people that go to church while we’re at it and ruin the only innocent person’s life in this story, Robert’s wife. Too many idiots all around for one story. I hate stories that treat the reader like gullible idiots. He should get back with Carol as a mercy to all other people out there so these two idiots can destroy anybody else’s life. I have a theory that the editing was bad because subconsciously you knew the story line was bad. Not even close to some of your other stories.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

2 star for yet another unfinished story

soul71soul71almost 2 years ago

You might want to work on were your dialogue ends and the narration begins. It's very hard to follow when you have background detail is mixed in with your dialogue. For example no character is going to be talking one moment then say I looked at her, like you're describing it then continue on like nothing happened. That isn't how dialogue works, just an fyi.

GuyfromShadesGuyfromShadesalmost 2 years ago

Enjoyed the story. Thanks for writing.

wish_thinkerwish_thinkeralmost 2 years ago

BJ was good but Ann should be his girl.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

A decent BTB story but don't see the necessity to make the wife such a villain. Must be male ego that pushes that strand.

Carol's character could have used considerably more fleshing out though, and I don't really find myself too sympathetic toward the husband.

But thanks for the story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

She was not just a slut. She was a cheating slut. In fact, she was a cheating, stupid slut with a body that no doubt showed permanent evidence of her bastard's birth. Who the fuck would want anything more to do with that well used cunt?

parenthesisparenthesisalmost 2 years ago

This is not up to your usual quality in terms of grammer etc. And what's with the jumping between 1st and 3rd person?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

The wife had obviously been hankering for some Latin heat and decided her husband's mistake provided a perfect opportunity to scratch that itch. Too bad the heat proved too much for birth control. What a sad way to proclaim her sluttery to the world.

AA82ndAAAA82ndAAabout 2 years ago

Might be me however, i didn't even get this story. BTRH...

JustplainjeffJustplainjeffabout 2 years ago

Way too many mistakes in grammar, punctuation as well as just a shitty story. 1* is generous.

nixroxnixroxabout 2 years ago

1 star - after re-reading this story I have to admit that the way the author left it - gave me the impression the MC was considering giving the cheating, skanky, slut a second chance. NO WAY IN HELL does she deserve a second chance - kick the bitch to the curb. RAAC is only possible if the infidelity was a one-off sexual offense. His infidelity met the RAAC requirement BUT hers failed miserably. On top of that, she got pregnant and luckily she gave up the baby for adoption. What should have happened - he should have kicked the slut to the curb and run away with ANN.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Please sort out the point of view! You switch from 1st to 3rd person in the same sentence, not good.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

You should get someone else to do your editing. The back and forth between first and third person is unbelievable. You sometimes bounce back and forth 2 o 3 times in a single sentence. You are too good a writer to make imbecilic mistakes of that nature, and so damn many.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

while we can't go back to copping off heads, I wouldn't take an women like that back, unless God commanded me to!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Good well written story with a totally stupid screwed up couple that is so over the top and out of control. They deserved everything that happened to them, and neither one is any better than the other.

It makes no difference that dipshit was drunk and had no clue, on a business trip yet representing his company to another!!!! So idiotic he didn’t even have any self control and then tries to use the excuse he was drunk and thought he was with his wife! Gimme a break!

Then his wife planned a weekend slut whore party for revenge and obviously rode the dick bareback! F……ing stupid at best! what a pathetic couple who deserve each other so much.

Sad story just showing how horrible a couple of supposedly simple decisions will completely ruin a loving relationship. Sad story with a sadder ending.

ErotFanErotFanover 2 years ago

After re-reading your old stuff I can say that assuredly YOU HAVE COME A LOOOONG WAY! :^)

Rancher46Rancher46over 2 years ago

I liked the story but not the opened ended ending. But seeing the author has published in over 4 years I doubt we would ever see any more.

Frank66Frank66over 2 years ago

Funniest line in the story is when he 'thanks Matt Moreau for his proof-reading'. WHAT proof-reading??

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I am really surprised that MM didn't ruin the story.

fredbrownfredbrownover 2 years ago

Story was OK -BUT- if you fuck around don't blame it on the alcohol because everyone with experience damn well knows better.

Pregnant? Why in hell would she confess, more fun giggling over her little secret! .......

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Sir Slur-Puff's a (pretty nigh non-debatable) misogynist in almost all their stories on Literotica. Even his/her best ones, like "Trying to Confirm my Marriage".

Slur-Puff's weak plot, bah humbug!

Plotted an idiotic pussy-licking Hubby who strayed, and then went even worse pussy-licked by letting "beloved wife" stray, with far worse consequences than his adultery turned out. Whereupon hubby suddenly became the Man! And trumped wifey by re-igniting his own affair into even dangerous territory.

Slur-Puff, a happy Covidx-mas to ya...

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Great storyline but switching between 1st and 3rd person became confusing and distracting. He should have expected her to seek revenge.

FlynnTaggartFlynnTaggartover 2 years ago

4, it would have been a 5 but it needs some editing and I personally didn't like the story left on a open ending. Overall though pretty good.

BlueEyd2BlueEyd2over 2 years ago

I would have bitch slapped her the second time she claimed I started it (after finding out she was pregnant).

Intentionally cheating, being stupid enough to get pregnant and never admitting to it until it was too late. All while never giving him a chance to explain ... bye bye bitch.

Hooked1957Hooked1957over 2 years ago

This really hit the spot. Great job.

Hooked

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Both cheat fine that's life. Price of dealing with a baby not of your seed. Your allowed unlimited hall passes till he is 18. Everything has a price her is he won't be faithful.

26thNC26thNCover 2 years ago

Great story, especially in seeing the lover's marriage blown up too.

servant111servant111over 2 years ago

To make a story like this work...the author needs to convince the reader that his reading of reality and the logic undergirding that perspective is sufficient for that reader to spend their belief and go with the author's logic. Unfortunately the protagonist is so very pathetic....and utterly without ANY viable testosterone...that no reader could simply stomach this one. I mean ....what kind of utter sissy cuckold wimp would entertain sticking with a slut wife who not only cuckolds him...but choses to carry the jerk's baby to full term. Too stupid to believe....and you lose your readers half way into the second page,

This is a major disappointment

BigfundrewBigfundrewover 2 years ago

Pretty good story, but the proofreading didn't do its job. There are times when names and point of view and him and I and they all are wrong. It really took away from the story

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

One cuck wimp writer gets his stories proof read by the king of cuck wimp writers… what did ya expect?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

He put himself in a position to cheat and ending up cheating on his wife even if in his drunken state he thought he was with his wife. The author got it wrong here, it's unlikely that he would have been capable of having sex if he was as drunk as he claimed. His wife went and had revenge sex and ended up pregnant. So the author wants us to believe that the wife having planned to cheat didn't take any birth control precautions. The cheating husband then gets upset that his cheating wife got pregnant.

Really stupid storyline made even worse by the comments from the scum trolls and women haters.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Gotta feel bad for Ronnie. He's only a kind but has to supervise two immature idiots. Hopefully, one set of the grandparents will assume primary custody of the him after his parents complete their mutual missions of self destruction

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Seriously, don't write cuckold stories under loving wives category

gopher25gopher25over 2 years ago

This guy has to be the stupidest asshole in the world. He gets drunk, fucks a woman not his wife, fucks her again after he gets sober, and then goes berserk when his wife goes out for a revenge fuck. OK, she gets knocked up, but he's just lucky he didn't knock up the woman he slept with. Any man with a grain of sense would have agreed that they are even and gone on with their life together.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Interesting story spoiled by a glib, cop-out ending.

LA

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Divorce her. No reconciliation is possible. Too much anger. Too much has happened. And he has a parachute already in place with Ann. Why give that up? To try and glue back a shattered marriage.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago
A reconsiliation???

WOW that dumps a 5 star story to a 1 star! So sad too bad 1 star!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

If you can ignore the last paragraph, the story is very good. The last paragraph opens the door on reconciliation, which in my eyes does not make any sense with regards to how she acted. Hence only 3 stars as the last paragraph really was a doozy.

numbnutz49numbnutz49almost 3 years ago

Good story and probably one of the better real world scenarios but, as others have said, it needs a true ending. We all live for a just conclusion.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

bad ending.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Need to finish the story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

1 STAR FOR THE END WHERE THE WIMP CUCKOLD HUSBAND TOOKBACK HUS SLUT WIFE

Dry_opinionDry_opinionalmost 3 years ago

+1 to Pasqual_Clemente comment

Ib_SaysIb_Saysalmost 3 years ago

If a story is using the term "Male pride" or "Male ego", you know it's gonna be shit. It's just a big warning sign.

Pasqual_ClementePasqual_Clementeabout 3 years ago

I enjoyed your story very much. Though the switch from a first person perspective to a third person, without any warning, was a bit jarring. But still, overall a good tale.

One thing that occurred to me was it would have thrown a hammer into the idea of giving the baby up for adoption if their son, Ronnie, started to get attached to the idea of a baby sister or brother. Just a thought.

Thank-you

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Story was OK. But the change from 1st to 3rd person in mid-sentence and the poor use of quotation marks made it hard to read. Sorry that a normally excellent writer submits something like this. 1*

Rancher46Rancher46about 3 years ago

Another good marriage goes down the tub because there was no communication and understanding.

dgfergiedgfergieabout 3 years ago

pretty good story. The reaction about the baby was maybe a little over the top. Hope the kid gets a good home its not the baby's fault all the adults are screwed up. Interesting twist on the story would have been when the baby was born it was actually his!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

LoL

You're gonna make cuck boy take the whore back .

Disgusting .

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous