All Comments on 'A Rey of Sunshine Ch. 03'

by MeanBlackjack

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
demon160demon160about 5 years ago
Well Worth The Wait

Thanks MeanBlackJack for another great chapter in this story. The erotic scenes were excellent but I also really enjoyed the plot too. Seeing Will as a fish out of water among the stars of the movie was brilliant, as was seeing how his relationship with Daisy grew. I also enjoyed the twist at the end.

The question now is will there be a 'Rise of Skywalker' chapter 4? Great story and as I said in the title well worth the wait.

SamoaJohnSamoaJohnabout 5 years ago
Epic

Wow, this turned out pretty amazing. More than anything, I enjoyed the character development and expanding on the romance between Daisy and Will.

SamoaJohnSamoaJohnabout 5 years ago
That was awesome.

One of the best stories I've read on here in a while.

MeanBlackjackMeanBlackjackabout 5 years agoAuthor
Responses to the feedback

To Samoa John: Thank you! I'm really quite proud of this particular chapter and with it being such a long story, I was worried people wouldn't be interested. I'm very glad to see I was wrong though! I've currently got plans for three more chapters in Daisy and Will's life.

To demon160: Thank you for the kind words! Rest assured, the Rise of Skywalker is definitely going to come into play with it and some of their sexual antics! I do enjoy writing Will and Daisy together and with our man slowly getting used to the VIP life, you have to wonder just whether he'll be able to go back to the pub back home right?

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Great story am glad u continued

I found this very good and Its gotten to the point where the is a plus yes but what makes it good is the “average joe” falling in love with someone out of there league (which many stories do have but this story goes into the consequences and realities of such a life)

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
You better believe I'm ready for the next one!

Now Rise of Skywalker is out... the only thing remaining is a new chapter :P I await with eager anticipation...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Amazing story.

Loved it so much. But is there gonna be another one anytime soon?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Amazing work I hope this isn’t abandoned

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMeanBlackjack@MeanBlackjack
Hey, Name's MeanBlackjack but I tend to prefer Blackjack. That username was taken thought so it'll have to do ;) I enjoy writing celebrity erotica and I have recently branched out into video game erotica and normal people erotica. I enjoy RP so feel free to get in contact...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES