A Rey of Sunshine Ch. 03

Story Info
Meeting Daisy Ridley at a premiere with lots in between!
29.4k words
4.83
20.3k
27

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 05/29/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Disclaimer: All right, this story is not real. NOT REAL! Not to be read by anyone under the age of 18/21 yadda yadda yadda! I'd love to hear some feedback as per usual so please feel free to leave me a comment in the comment box at the end of the story! You see those big empty stars down there as well? Did you want to maybe fill them up? We don't want them empty and all alone like that. You're not a monster are you?

Also, please don't post this on any other site without my explicit permission. I've had to bring the hammer down on two thieves right as of writing and don't want to bring it down again.

Author's Note: So, this is maybe a year or two late to be topical but let's all pretend The Last Jedi came out last week. I also enjoyed The Last Jedi. Don't @ me, I argue enough about that on Steam. There's also a point at the end of the story that I'm curious as to where my readers want to take it. So, leave a comment and some feedback and just say whether it's serious or silly.

Celebrities: Daisy Ridley, Felicity Jones, Emilia Clarke

Codes: MF, MFF, MFFF, Cons, Oral, Anal, Sex Toys, Creampie

Flicking my way through the news on my phone, I wet my lips gently before swallowing what was left of my pint. Inspecting it, I dumped the empty glass into the dishwasher and looked around the bar before closing it up and setting it off to go. Looking at my wristwatch, I decided that it was close enough to eleven that I could close up and get ready to go to bed. Looking up towards the top of the corridor that moved up towards the top of the pub, I flicked the light at the top of the landing on and then wedged the door open so I could head straight to bed once the pub was closed. Walking over to the side of the bar, I flipped the break in the bar upwards and walked through to the main bit of the pub. Looking down each individual booth as I did so, I smiled to myself as I passed the booth where me and Daisy Ridley had first been intimate together.

Leaving the pub briefly to collect the a-board that showed off some of the items on the pub's menu. It was a good idea and it had got a lot of money in with a lot of people coming to the area now specifically to see the area where the new Star Wars trilogy had filmed. As I put my hands on the side of the a-board with the special deals on, I looked over towards the island where The Force Awakens had ended.

Sure, there wasn't a lot people could do as the area of Skellig Michael Island was protected by the National Trust and the average Star Wars fan couldn't just wonder on over to it and have a poke around before snapping a few selfies and then disappearing. It was annoying for the fans sure before they came to my pub and had a good meal I had picked up from the local supermarket and hiked the price up on.

What? Don't pretend you wouldn't do the same.

I grabbed hold of the a-board and hoisted it up off of the ground and then slipped inside of the pub, pressing it up against the wall and leaning it up against the small entranceway to keep it safe for upcoming night. As I walked inside the pub, I suddenly felt like I was being watched. Looking around the bar, there was no one sitting at it but there was definitely someone else inside the pub with me.

"Hello?" I did that stupid thing that horror movie victims often did when they knew they weren't alone but still let everyone know where they were. "Is someone here?" Again, another silly decision but I had made it. Walking a little further into the pub, I heard a series of girlish giggles come from one of the booths and that instantly made me roll my eyes. Half expecting one of the many college girls who had come here just for me to try and get a quick free drink just because they had flashed their eyelashes at me. Shaking my head casually, I made my way down towards the sound of the giggling and as soon as I turned to face the teenaged girl, I found myself stumped.

"Hi Will." The greeting came from the small tablet computer on the table and I could instantly tell who the voice belonged to. Sitting on the other side of the computer was my sometimes girlfriend and sometimes not girlfriend, Daisy Ridley. She was smiling over at me from the other side of the tablet and I was also accompanied by Felicity Jones who was holding the tablet up so I could look at the woman.

"Hi." Felicity teased with a small wave as I looked at Felicity and then over at Daisy as well.

"Uh... Hi?" I managed to get out as I looked over at them both.

"So, me and Felicity were talking," Daisy began, taking me out of my stupor slightly so I could try and accept what was happening. "With me being stuck in Los Angeles for all of these Murder reshoots I figured I could fly you out to come and keep me company but... Well..."

"I was in the area." Felicity said, taking the lead from the other woman. "And me and Daisy decided we wanted to see if you were just as good one on one as you were in the threesome." Felicity said, fiddling with the back of the tablet and propping it up. Keeping it in the middle of the table, Felicity slipped down the side of the booth and stood up so she was closer to me. Her hands came up and took hold of me by the shirt's lapels, pulling my down and pushing my to the soft booth of the pub. "Is the pub locked?" Felicity asked, looking down at me as I stole a glance over at Daisy on the other side of the tablet.

Looking down at Daisy and then over to Felicity, I raised an eyebrow as my mind started to connect what was happening a lot quicker than I had done in the time I had first been in a room with the two women. Looking over to Felicity, I shook my head bluntly.

"Okay, key in the door?"

Felicity asked as she stood in front of me, her legs apart slightly in what one could consider a power stance. She looked over to the door as I nodded my head, Felicity smiled to me and then over to Daisy before she left us alone. Watching her leave, her lovely arse swaying from side to side as she did so, I turned my head to look at Daisy. Her beautiful face was beaming from ear to ear and I could see her dimples beaming as she looked back to me. She teasingly waved to me with three fingers as I found myself wanting to work out exactly what was happening.

"Daisy..."

"Yes Will?"

"Are you okay with this? Because... I thought we were... You know?"

"Serious? We are baby. I... I don't think I've ever been with anyone like you before and I wanted you to... I don't know. I wanted to make sure you appreciated where I was coming from?"

"Daisy, I... If you're not comfortable with this then I'll be happy to let Felicity stay here and we can meet back up again in Los Angeles like we said?"

"It's nothing to do with that Will. It's... Well..." Daisy was quiet for a moment before she reached over past the camera's view and she slowly revealed a large pink sex toy to me. "I want this. I want to watch you and Felicity go at it."

As she had said that, I looked over my shoulder as Felicity walked back into the pub and put the key to the pub down on the bar. She looked back over to me and smiled, her hands came down and she unbuttoned her skirt, rolling it off of her body and dropping it to the floor. She then grabbed hold of the bottom of her shirt and stripped it from her body. Standing before me in her white bra and panties, Felicity licked her lips and looked over at Daisy. My eyes briefly broke away from Felicity to look back to Daisy on the tablet. Remarkably, Daisy had already stripped off the white blouse her character was wearing in the new movie she was shooting, and she already had a hand on her chest. Daisy's face stretched into another wide smile and she made a gesture with nodding her head towards Felicity.

Turning my head around, I was met with a pair of panties smacking against my face and a chorus of laughs from both women. Taking the panties off of my face, I had to smile at it as Felicity stripped her bra off and now stood before me just as naked as I remember her from the last time we were all together. She walked forward and wrapped a hand around my shoulders, pulling me to her so that the bottom of her breasts nudged against my forehead slightly. She looked down at the computer and looked to Daisy to direct it.

"So? How do you want us to get this going first?" Felicity asked, her hand coming up and raking through my fingers as Daisy had finished undressing herself and sat before the two of us just as naked as Felicity was.

"First, I think you should get Will just as naked." Daisy said with a grin, looking over at me and then back to Felicity. "Then, I want to watch Will lick you clean."

Felicity looked down to me and then back to Daisy before she grinned and nodded her head.

"You've got it boss." She grabbed hold of me by the lapels of my shirt and helped guide me out of the booth so I was standing up before both women. I could hear Daisy let out a soft moan on the other side of the computer but even as much as I wanted to pay attention to Daisy I was stuck with the sensation of Felicity Jones' breath against my skin. Her fingers reached at the bottom of my shirt and she stripped me down of the black polo with my pub's logo embossed on it and my chest was exposed to the two women. Daisy let out a soft whistle as Felicity rubbed her hand over my abs.

"Been working out Will?"

"A... Yeah, a little." I admitted, as Felicity looked me over and nodded her head.

"It looks like it. Doesn't it Daisy?"

"It does. I hope you have a lot of stamina for her then! She's insatiable." Daisy teased as Felicity reached over and unbuckled the belt that kept my jeans up. Sliding the leather strap from the loops around my waist, she tossed it over her shoulder as it bumped against the bar. Helping her, I pushed my right foot against the back of my left one, slipping each of my feet and my socks, out of my shoes so I could be just as naked as Felicity was. Standing in my pub, naked and now hardening at the whole aspect of what was about to happen. "Pick up one of the stools, sit me down on it and Felicity, you sit next to me. I want to watch my man eat your pretty pussy." Daisy offered, letting the two of us know where we stood.

I arranged the bar area while Felicity picked the tablet with Daisy on it up, she moved over to the middle of the bar and pulled out one of the stools before she placed the tablet down and having it face the two of us. Felicity turned around, briefly flashing her arse to Daisy, her hands coming up and taking hold of me by the shoulders. She leant up on her tiptoes and whispered in my ear.

"Are you okay with this?"

"Definitely." I said, or did I lie? I honestly wasn't sure and there wasn't enough blood in my brain to really comprehend what was happening. My hands came around and reached over to Felicity's arse, grabbing hold of it before letting go. Felicity looked into my eyes and nodded her head before she climbed onto the barstool just next to Daisy's tablet.

Slipping down to my knees between Felicity's legs, I licked my lips as I looked over Felicity's hot opening. Moving forward, I pushed my tongue out and offered her slit an experimental lick. Listening to the woman sitting on the barstool in front of me, I could hear her let out a soft, teasing moan and I knew I was on the right track. Pushing my tongue out so that the width of my tongue was all the way out of my mouth, I pushed my tongue against her entrance and offered it a keen, firm lick. Tasting the sweet moisture on her pussy's lips, I could hear Daisy moaning on the other side of the tablet. Sneaking a peek over to the widescreen, I saw that Daisy's right hand was moving backwards and forwards slightly. Already working out what Daisy was doing, I redoubled my efforts in front of me and started to broadly swipe my tongue all over her entrance.

Felicity wriggled herself around slightly on the barstool, the fact that it was a seat that could spin around didn't exactly help her but I moved to correct that for her by placing my hands on the sides of the stool and holding it in place to make sure she couldn't move as I pushed the tip of my tongue forward and snaked it through her slit. Weaving my tongue up and down, all over the folds in front of me, I dug my fingers into the soft fabric of the seat as Felicity started to get into it. Her fingers knitted into my hair as I pushed my tongue over her slit, licking at every little bit as Felicity moved around on the seat.

"Oh fuck yeah... That's hot..." Daisy offered, her eyes settling on my tongue as I pushed it around Felicity's pussy. "How's that feel Felicity?" Daisy asked, her hand not quite producing the sort of slick sounds I had been expecting.

"Like... Heaven..." Felicity sighed, her head falling back and her legs spreading a little wider as I continued to eat away at her. My eyes looked up at Felicity and we shared eye contact as she wriggled around and tried to push her slit further onto my tongue as I pushed my tongue back inside of her. I could feel Felicity's thighs pressing against my cheeks and that let me know I was doing it right. Slipping the tip of my tongue directly inside of Felicity, I tasted her aroused juices all over my tongue as I pushed my tongue back inside of her. Felicity's legs tightened around my cheeks slightly and her hands shot up from my head and up to her chest, squeezing at her breasts as if to try and keep herself under control while I slipped my tongue inside her.

As my tongue pierced Felicity's folds once more, I felt her fingers come down and grip against my hair, tugging on the brown locks as I lapped against her wet entrance. Looking up at Felicity and then over to Daisy on the tablet, I made sure to keep my tongue all up against her entrance as I pushed the Rogue One star through her orgasm. Lapping against the entrance while she had her orgasm take over her body, Felicity's body was shaking and then, the bar stool started to spin from side to side slightly as I licked against her. The tip of my tongue was probing against her hard clit as she panted and moaned, her right leg kicking away from her as she had her body rocked by the orgasm. Tasting her hot juices pour from her and onto my tongue, I kept her close to me, my eyes still focusing on Daisy as she had her head backwards slightly and her hands were working on her own body.

"Oh fuck yeah..." Felicity sighed, slowly lifting her head up from the place it had been resting on and slowly, we made eye contact. "Your tongue is fucking magic..." Felicity purred in pleasure, wiping at some sweat that had started to form on her body from my pussy eating.

"Mmmm it is!" Daisy said, a grin on her face as she joined in by the Skype connection. She looked over to me and then to Felicity before she started to direct the action again. "I want you to take her from behind. I want to see your dick going into her and I want to hear both of you moaning for it." Daisy said, guiding both me and Felicity as to what we had to do next for her.

Felicity bit down on her bottom lip and nodded her head eagerly, slipping up off of the bar stool and almost instantly grabbed hold of the bar to keep herself steady, Felicity pulled herself up to a standing position and moved herself around to show off her body to me. The brunette in the pub with me, leaned over the bar, her head coming to the bit by the taps, and then she blindly reached behind her to show off her pussy's lips to me. Walking forward, my cock throbbing with life and staring down at the dripping wet folds, I licked my lips and gripped my cock with my right hand as my left hand came up to take hold of Felicity by the waist. As I did that, I heard Felicity let out a purr of pleasure and Daisy cooed in delight before I started to move forward.

"Wait..." Daisy's voice broke the temporary silence, prompting both me and Felicity to look over to the computer. She rearranged herself and the camera, it came upwards and forwards so that the two of us could look down and see her entrance. She slowly pulled the toy outside of her until just the head of it was left inside her lips. Holding the toy just against her lips, Daisy continued. "Okay Will, push forward and go inside of her. But go slow, we want to go together." Daisy said, laying her plan down on the table. Looking over at the tablet, I started to push forward and Daisy did the same. My dick's head pushed inside of Felicity's folds and I watched as the skin pink vibrator moved inside of Daisy's pussy as well. Sliding forward and inside of Felicity, I held onto her by the sides as we adjusted.

Soon, my balls were pressing against Felicity's clit and I held her in place as we both let out a low groan at how good it felt. I leaned down and kissed against Felicity's shoulder as we waited for Daisy to fully adjust. The toy was soon all inside of Daisy and she let out a low moan at how full she must have felt. A few moments passed before she reached down to the base of the toy and pressed a button, the toy came to life and the buzzing started to fill the room. I saw Daisy's legs kick slightly before a hand slapped against the chair she was sitting on.

"Fuck! Start... Start going." Daisy managed to stutter out, her breath starting to hike in her speech as she let the toy go to work inside of her. Looking up at Felicity who had her head over to look at me, she smiled and nodded her head.

So, I placed my hands on her waist and I started to work my way backwards and forwards inside of Felicity. Sliding my dick inside of her, I hissed in pleasure at, despite how wet she was, she felt nice and tight with her walls hugging down on me. Pulling my hips backwards and then sliding them forwards again, I licked my lips and nodded my head at how good her walls felt as they milked me. Rolling my hips backwards and forwards, both me and Felicity were already moaning at how good it felt and Daisy was joining us with out somewhat cyber threesome. My cock was already sliding inside of her and moving against all of Felicity's slick opening to make sure that I was giving it to her as best as I could do while she was bent over before me.

"Move... Move your hands Will. I want to see it go in!" Daisy requested, looking over at the tablet, I slipped my hands down to Felicity's thighs and held her in place like that, checking the small camera in the corner of the tablet so Daisy could watch my dick sliding inside of Felicity. Holding her like that, I started to slide myself backwards and forwards, feeding my cock inside Felicity and watched the brunette moan for me as I started to slide my dick inside of her from behind. Aiming my cock upwards and towards the hot gspot for Felicity, I licked along the top row of my teeth before I pulled my hips backwards and then jabbed them forward again. Sliding my dick back inside of her, putting a bit more pressure inside her, I listened to how Felicity was moaning for me as I started to saw myself backwards and forwards on my heels.

"Oh fuck yeah..." Felicity moaned, her hands grabbed onto the bar and holding herself in place as I gripped her by the thighs. Sliding my dick in and out of her, I listened to the noises that were coming from Felicity as she was worked backwards and forwards. Felicity lifted an arm up off of the bar and blindly reached behind her to grab a hold of me by the hair, pulling me down towards her and holding me closer to her as I slipped my hips backwards and forwards inside of her. Sliding backwards and forwards, my cock was already making itself at home inside of her and the two of us were already feeling pretty damned good about ourselves as I pushed myself backwards and forwards.

Sliding myself backwards and forwards, I closed my eyes and felt just how good Felicity's pussy felt wrapped around me as I pushed my dick in and out of her. The Rogue One star had her folds sucking down on me as my cock pushed in and out of her. My balls started to rock forwards and backwards, slapping against her ass cheeks as I fucked her on the bar stool. Grunting with a hard push inside of her, I could feel my orgasm starting to claw at me and I knew I wasn't likely to last long with her. It had... Been a while since I had last gotten laid. A while as in Celebration back in April and the calender currently said December.

123456...8