All Comments on 'A Rich Experience for Zoe'

by Kaleidoscope999

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
JimmyThePlungerJimmyThePlunger12 months ago

Quite a story and very well written, the sex well described as were the Ross's feelings. Well done.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Tag your stories properly this is just another skank whore and cuck story. What brain dead village idiot came up with the idea of pimping out a wife for 3 months? What a really dumb and pathetic idea for a story.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

BARF..typical LW tale.

TwentysevenTwentyseven12 months ago

This whole wife-sharing thing leaves me cold. How can you have any feeling for your wife if you're happy to share her round?

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

good sex descriptions too unrealistic story

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Very good story indeed. The couple was written thoughtfully and their emotions were spot on.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

We had a similar arrangement while I was serving in the military. My entrusted my brother to look after my wife to avoid her straying during long enlistments. It worked out great as we three were already sharing a house together. When I returned from deployment, she kept both of us very happy. She told me one night that she had to be the happiest girl on the planet. She also told me that every one of her friends was very jealous of her situation.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

@twentyseven (or should I call you by your other name 26thNC?) your comment is hilarious, simply because you read every story in category dedicated to wife sharing. Stop being such a tool and leaving your hateful comments. We get it, you don’t like this lifestyle. But when youre a little whiny baby in the comments for every story, you just come off as a pathetic loser. Be a man, simply move on to another story, and for once let the people who enjoy these stories do so in peace. I doubt that you’re man enough to do it. Prove me wrong.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

I liked this story. I was wondering how the author would handle it. They proved they knew what they were talking about. Kudos.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

The idea of one friend helping out another’s partner sexually is a something that probably happens more than you might think. Back in school my girlfriend came to me with a proposition. She said that her best friend, Bridgette, was a virgin but didn’t have a boyfriend and wanted to lose her virginity. Apparently Bridgette felt that if she did meet someone, that in order to keep his interest she needed to be well versed in sex. Bridgette wasn’t the most attractive girl, maybe 5’-2” tall, and tiny. She wore glasses and always dressed in baggy clothes. You know the type, kind of invisible to everyone else. But the idea of sex with another girl and a virgin to boot made me say yes. When I saw her naked I was glad I said yes. She had a sweet little body and her tits were probably large C cups, but as small as she was they looked huge on her. My girlfriend had helped her shave and that sweet little bare pussy was begging to be sucked and fucked. I took it slow the first time and she held me so tight as I slipped inside of her. After that night my girlfriend would invite her along with us and many nights the three of us would end the night in bed. My girl even started to enjoy going down on her. When we moved into our own apartment, Bridgette would stop over from time to time and we would all go out to dinner and then spend the rest of the night in bed. My girl and I lasted about another year or so and I figured that would be the end of getting to fuck Bridgette. About four years after that I was playing on a sand volleyball team and low and behold across the net from me was Bridgette. She had a new hairstyle and must have gotten contacts. We caught up after the game and she said she would love to hang out sometime. I asked her out the next Friday. During the date she confessed that she had been with a couple of other men but that after that very first time with me she felt no one could compare. We’ve been married ten year so far. Of course when people ask how we met, we look at each other and laugh and just say we met through a mutual friend.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Hope that she enjoys her "divorce experience". Who would risk their life staying married to a slut?

EastCoaster1EastCoaster112 months ago

While this isn't something I would agree to do - or have happen - the story WAS well-written and very hot in the description.

From that point, it was a good tale.

4 stars, but my question is WHY would they both agree to this ?

..

peyskippeyskip12 months ago

Well written and HOT!

WittonWitton12 months ago

I thought it was brilliantly written - just about the best in a technical sense (pacing, dialogue, plot construction) of any three way I’ve read here. The usual set of naysayers appeared with their usual irrelevant comments.

I dislike the usual wife watching story - but this one with the wife’s taking ownership of her part … loved it. In the real world this doesn’t happen - that’s why it’s called “fiction”

DenaliFXDenaliFX12 months ago

Extremely erotic story, one that should arouse all voyeurs and all lovers of women in general. Whay have you written only twice in 6 years? We need you in print!

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

When Rich finally leaves there is no way she would be content with just Ross. He is carrying out Russian roulette with his marriage and open marriages seldom survive.

26thNC26thNC12 months ago

Cucks share, whores get shared. Even an anonymous bitch should know the difference between 26th and 27.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

I loved this. Thanks for including the real conversations around consent and having the wife ask for what she wants in the moment. I found that empowering and sexy as usually the wife gets no say and is just used. This seemed more realistic and also more enjoyable

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Brilliant. Loved it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous