A Ride from my Friend's Son

Story Info
My friend's son gives me a ride home.
1.6k words
4.29
92.7k
55
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was a Friday night and I was over at my friend Mary's house, we were both on the PTA and she was the head of planning this year's high school graduation. She had invited me over to help her iron out some of the final details for the graduation, it was only a week away and it had honestly been a lot more work than either of us had imagined it would be. Obviously, to assist with the creative process, we had partaken in some wine drinking, as it got closer to being time for me to head home, I could not get a hold of neither my son or husband to come and pick me up and I definitely was not going to drive.

"Nathan is in his room screwing around, he can give you a ride home if they aren't answering" Mary told me.

"Are you sure? I don't want to inconvenience him" I responded.

"I have been nagging him to get his license and he finally got it a few weeks ago, he would be happy to" she said while laughing.

"Well they are still not answering so I will take you up on that" I responded.

She went into Nathan room and they both came back out. He threw his sweatshirt on, I gave Mary a hug, said goodbye, and we headed outside.

"This is a nice truck Nathan!" I told him to try and spark some form of conversation so that the twenty minute drive wouldn't be awkward.

"Thanks, it was my grandfather's, my mother was saving it for me for when I got my license" he responded.

I had known Nathan since he was in kindergarten, our sons had been best-friends all throughout elementary, middle, and high school. It was crazy that they both were set to graduate in a week and move on with their lives as adults. Ten minutes into our twenty minutes drive we were coming up on a field with scattered trees that was always empty but it had at least seven vehicles in it.

"What is going on in that field?" I asked Nathan.

"Uhh... well... that is where high school students go to hangout" he responded.

I had to stop and think for a second, he meant that that was where they went to screw around because they couldn't do so at home.

"Pull in there" I told him.

He looked confused and a little concerned, "uhh... okay" he responded.

His truck pulled into the field and came to a stop by one of the big trees, he put it in park and turned the heat up a little bit.

"So this is where you guys come to make out and screw around?" I asked.

"Yeah thats what it is used for" he responded in a nervous tone.

"How many time have you come here?" I asked.

"Uh... well... only a few times" he responded.

"Is this where you are Sara come?" I asked. Sara was his girlfriend.

"Uhm... yeah we have come here twice" he responded.

"I feel like you could get away with having sex in your bedroom, your mother pretty much leaves you alone, that is a lot more enjoyable than coming out here and having sex in your truck" I told him.

"Well.... we've never had sex before.... I've never had sex before" he responded. I looked over at him and he was just staring forward, his cheeks bright red.

I couldn't believe that Nathan was getting ready to graduate high school and head off to college and had never had sex before. I know that I shouldn't have allowed my mind to go there but I started considering coming on to him and having sex with him. He was very attractive, six foot two, broad shoulders, brown hair, brown eyes, physically fit from playing sports; I could not believe he'd never had sex before. He was also one of the most respectful well mannered boys I had ever met.

"Do you want to have sex?" I asked him.

"Well of course, Sara just says that she isn't ready to yet and that is fine" he responded.

I paused for a second, I couldn't believe that he was eighteen and still a virgin. I reached across the bench style seat you find in older pickup trucks and I placed my hand on his thigh. He maintained staring out of the truck, he didn't even look over at me. I started to slowly stroke his thigh up and down, before I knew it his cock was growing and getting hard.

"Do you want to have sex Nathan? I asked.

"Really?" he asked.

I didn't even respond to him, I untied his sweatpants, slid them along with his underwear down to his ankles and started stroking his cock. He had a full bush of brown pubic hair, he didn't trim or shave it at all. He was a lot bigger than I had imagined, and a lot thicker, and he was uncircumcised. He started letting out moans. I realized that I was going to enjoy this more than I had thought.

"Have you ever gotten a blowjob?" I asked him.

"Uh... yeah, once...." he responded.

I took the head of his cock into my mouth and started sucking it, running my tongue in circles around his head, fondling and playing with his balls at the same time. I could taste the pre-cum running out of the tip of his cock. He was moaning and trying to figure out a place to put his hands, he rested one on the door and the other on my ass. What I assume was unintentional and just a natural reaction, he began thrusting in and out of my mouth, I actually found it pretty hot. I could tell that he was really enjoying it and getting close to exploding in my mouth, he was moaning louder and more frequently.

"I.... I'm.... going to cum" he moaned.

I think that he was expecting me to stop sucking on his cock but instead I sped up and ensured that I was stroking his shaft and playing with his balls. He then exploded in my mouth, shooting rope after rope of cum to the back of my throat, his whole body reacting and spasming. After he was done I sat back in my seat and swallowed it all.

"That... was amazing" he said.

He sat behind the wheel, eyes closed and recovering with his beautiful semi-hard cock resting on his thigh. I kicked my shoes and socks off, slide my pants and panties down, pulled my shirt over my head, and tossed my bra to the floor of the truck. I was sitting there completely naked, Nathan was still recovering and hadn't even noticed that I was completely naked.

"Do you want to have sex?" I asked with a smile on my face.

He opened his eyes and saw me, "Yeah.. yes" he responded.

He kicked his pants and underwear off of his feet and took his shirt off throwing it on to the floor of the truck. I rested my back against the truck door and opened my legs. He got the message and moved in-between my legs and began eating my pussy. I trimmed my pussy but I didn't completely shave it,. He wasn't half bad for his lack of experience. He started fingering my pussy while he was sucking on my clit, that was my weakness, I could feel an orgasm building up. I grabbed the back of his head to let him know not to stop and I began spasming.

"Sit back" I demanded.

I got on top and straddled him, I grabbed his hard cock, lined it up with my pussy, and sat all the way down. I had not been filled up with a cock this big in a long time, he was so thick. He let out a moan and buried his head in my shoulder. I slowly began raising and lowering myself. He was grabbing both of my ass cheeks to assist me and I could feel the grip tighten each time that I moved my pussy on his cock. He started sucking on my nipples as I moaned into his ear. I could not believe how good this sex felt.

"I am feeling close again" he told me.

I got off of him and laid back on the seat, I wanted him to fuck me and have control when he came. He lowered himself on to me, lined his cock up with my pussy, and pushed himself all the way inside of me. We both let out a moan and pulled each other as close as possible.

"Where do you want me to cum" he asked between thrusts.

"Inside me is fine" I responded.

"What? are you sure?" I asked in a concerned voice.

"Nathan, cum inside me" I told him.

He lowed himself down and stuck his tongue into my mouth, we began passionately making out, he grabbed my body and began thrusting hard and deep. I could feel his thrusts throughout my entire body, I couldn't believe how sensually we were having sex, it was driving me to another orgasm. I grabbed his back and wrapped my legs around his body to ensure that he didn't try and pullout of me.

He stopped kissing me and buried his head into my shoulder, knowing that he was close to filling me up pushed me to cum, in return, he could tell that I was close and it sent him over the edge. His cock exploded inside of me, each thrust pumping rope after rope of cum, it felt like such a long orgasm, he was grabbing my body and pulling it into his cock with force. When he finished, his body went limp and we just laid there for at least five minutes embracing.

He got up off of me and started putting his clothes back on, I did the same.

"Thank you, I really enjoyed that" he said.

"Believe me, I enjoyed it too" I told him.