All Comments on 'A Ride Home for Christmas'

by Steveboner

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
LimeyracerLimeyracer5 months ago

Weeelll. Okay. It could happen, and she "could" be insatiable - but you're writing too many descriptive words - "My Big Cock" -"Her small, tight cunt.."... Back off the descriptions an amount - let the reader understand the physical attributes for (himself) - maybe even for Herself... Otherwise, a modest example of a naughty event - though the idea of shagging in the Hallway - whilst challenging - would give me a freeze-up - it was a bloody cold night there, after all..?

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Story is too rushed but if all you want is a stroke story: accomplished.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Good premise.

But sex is so rushed. So lacking in details. So automatic.

And when does any guy refer to his cock as a "member"? Never!

Gave up middle of page two.

Three stars.

Whirling DervishWhirling Dervish5 months ago

Meh. Too many "keenly"references.

Mike9947Mike99475 months ago

You get a 5

But no young man ever had that kind of control! You should at least let him pop embarrassingly early the first time - and with all the bed room athletics he didn’t fuck her ass?

uneedabrain2uneedabrain25 months ago

Don't use "keenly" more than once...or not at all.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

This is indeed sexy but too much. A litle more decription and less fuck would be better. It is missing of sensible connection. Hard to identify after the first page. For example you could have elabrated on the feeling when fuching in public. Why a married teacher and student taking risk to be discovered nude in such situation might be so exciting. The spice of transgressions etc. .

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

All that sex but he didn't eat her?? We write what we know about and that's quite telling.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

What to say? The plot has within it highly unusual but very exciting and evocative descriptions. But it lacked any human factors, diversion -- e.g., conversation, learning about one another, perhaps discussing their unusual attraction and compatibility, etc. And no future speculation was even hinted at. Too many "holes" to make the plot as complete that could of made a much more realistic story.

HotdiggitydogHotdiggitydog4 months ago

I thought it was good, not great. Somewhat erotic. I like the idea of fucking a hot middle age married college prof but I took a star off for repetitive phrasing and for the overuse of certain words, like "happily" and others. I also thought you rushed their initial contact. I would have liked some teasing or embarrassment. Some kind of dialogue to induce a slow build toward the ultimate goal. 4 stars. Nice try.

maddictmaddict4 months ago

Got it bad so bad I'm hot for teacher/ student, Wohaoo Ms. Wood's you reminded me of Ms. Kapernak from 2 1/2 men she was cock hungry like yourself. Good job Steve, so the ride back was expected, I'm now considering what happens when your back in class.

Santa always checks who's on the naughty list twice

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

You really need to proofread your stories, too many senseless mistakes.

SatyrDickSatyrDick2 months ago

[12.03.24]

hawt, haWT, HAWT!

11/10!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymous22 days ago

All your stories sound the same , once you read one, you read them all , make some changes...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSteveboner@Steveboner
I'm a guy in my early forties, who enjoys writing sexual fantasies. I like sexual encounters with all types of women, young, old, thin, fat, super hot, cute, or just plain jane!