A Ride Home for Christmas

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Steadily again, I pumped her warm cunt, and as I slid in with deep slow strokes, Mrs Wood groaned in delight.

This was turning into one hell of a night, and I was absolutely loving it, and I believe my professor was too, so we happily continued.

For a while we casually fucked, as she rested her head on the bed, just groaning happily in pleasure, but then she wanted to change position again, and slowly crawled forwards, until she slipped off my cock, and then laid face down on the bed.

I then moved towards her, crawled over her hot naked body, and then laid on top of her, with my hands on the bed either side of her, before I placed my hard dick up against her little pink mound again, and then pushed it into her.

"Oh yeah!" she moaned softly, as my big firm length entered her warm wet hole again.

Then, laying on top of her slim fit body, I started to move back and forth inside of her.

"Oh yes! Oh yes! Fuck me Steve! Fuck me! Use my body like you own it! Fuck me like you want to!" she then said keenly.

I liked the sound of that, it excited me a lot, so, I started to move quicker and harder into her, and as she lay beneath me, pinned to the bed, she moaned loudly in pleasure again.

"Oh yes! Oh yes! Fuck me! Fuck me! Fuck me!" she urged me keenly, again and again.

Eagerly, I lifted and dropped my hips, swiftly pushing my hard dick in and out of her little wet cunt, and every time I slid in, she moaned for more.

"Oh fuck, yes, give it to me! Oh fuck, yes! Oh fuck, yes! Your cock feels so big! So fucking big!" she then groaned in excitement, as I continued to pound into her.

Our hot naked bodies rubbed together, as my length kept plunging into her, and Mrs Wood was definitely enjoying what I was doing.

"Yes! Yes! Yes! Oh god yes! Fuck me! Fuck me! Fuck me!" she exclaimed over and over, happy I was fucking her so well.

However, after a little longer, I began to feel my excitement increase, and knew if we kept fucking like this, I wasn't going to last much longer.

"Oh god. I've got to stop, or I'm going to cum!" I then said urgently, before quickly slowing down.

"No! Don't stop! Don't stop!" Mrs Wood cried back, before she started to rock her hot wet pussy against my impaled member.

"Keep going, until you cum! Keep going! I want you to cum! I want to feel you cum in me!" Mrs Wood then said eagerly.

Well, I wasn't going to say no to that, so, I then quickly continued thrusting into her, as I lay on top of her, and as I slid in hard and fast, she gripped the bed sheets and cried out in delight.

"Yes! Cum in me! Cum in me! Cum in me! I want it Steve! I want it! Fill my little pussy with your cum! Fill it! Fill it!" she excitedly said, eager for it to happen.

She didn't have to wait long, because as I continued to pound into her lovely mature pussy, I felt my excitement rapidly increase, and I knew any second, I was going to blow my load.

Then, as I slid in deep and hard again, my balls repeatedly smacked against her soft moist mound, tightened, and then I reached my peak.

"OH SHIT YEAH!" I then cried out happily, as I plunged fully into Mrs Wood's cunt once more, and exploded inside of her.

My young straining cock then began pumping out my warm wet man cream, and as it spurted deep into my professors naked pussy, she cried out in delight "OH YEAH! OH YEAH! OH YEAH!"

For many wonderful incredible seconds, I unloaded a whole lot of young man goo deep into her mature pussy, and as I squirted it into her, my ginger professor moaned happily in pleasure.

I eagerly drained everything I could give her, and then, when I was finally done, I sighed happily, feeling pretty spent.

After a moment to enjoy the experience, I then slid off of her naked body, and laid down on the bed beside her to recover.

As I lay there resting, Mrs Wood looked over at me and grinned happily, before saying "Oh god. I haven't had a handsome young man cum in me, for a good few years! I almost forgot how wonderful it feels!"

She then smiled again, and after a moment or two, moved towards me again.

My naughty professor then leant in and kissed me, and for a short while we happily exchanged saliva and tongues again.

However, after a bit of enjoyable kissing, she pulled her lovely soft lips from mine, then moved down my body, and when she got to my semi limp dick, covered in my cum and her pussy juices, she lowered her mouth onto it, and began sucking it again.

I happily moaned in pleasure, as her warm wet eager mouth, steadily sucked my half firm meat pole, and for a good minute, she eagerly cleaned my length.

Then, when she had completely sucked me dry, she continued to gobble on my member, and pretty quickly, I started to firm up again.

Mrs Wood sucked and licked my young growing cock, until I was fully hard in her sweet mature mouth again, and then, when I was clearly ready to go again, she pulled her mouth off of it, and with a grin, turned, and crawled across the bed.

She then stepped down onto the floor, before crossing over to the little table, and leant against it.

"Come on Steve! We're not done yet!" she then said, with an excited grin.

So, I quickly shuffled off the bed, stood down on the floor, and then moved towards her.

Stepping up behind her, I could see her nice round pale butt, and under it, her pretty little pink pussy which was oozing out my white sticky cum, and running down her pale slim thighs.

But Mrs Wood didn't seem bothered about it, so I wasn't either, and instead, I placed my hard cock up against her cream filled pussy, and then with a push, I slid back into that warm goo filled hole again.

Instantly Mrs Wood groaned in delight, as I filled her cunt with my big firm dick again, before I took hold of her hips, and started to thrust in and out of her.

"Oh yes! That's it! Fuck my little cum filled pussy! Fuck it!" she said eagerly, as I did.

Standing up behind her, as she leant on that little wooden table, I eagerly pumped firmly and steadily into her, and every time I slid back and forth inside of her, Mrs Wood moaned in delight some more.

"Oh yes! Oh yes! Fuck me Steve! Fuck me!" she exclaimed happily.

So keenly, I continued to plunge in and out of her, sliding my hard length into that warm gooey hole of hers, and it felt wonderful.

For several more minutes, we happily fucked like that, until Mrs Wood then said to me "Harder Steve! Harder! Make me really feel your big fucking dick!"

So, I held onto her slim waist tighter, and really began plunging into her.

Swiftly, I slid my member into her, pumping back and forth in that warm creamy cunt of hers, and every time I went in, my hot horny professor cried out louder in excitement.

"Oh yes! Yes! Yes! That's it! That's it! Fuck me! Fuck me! Fuck me!" she cried excitedly.

As I rammed my firm cock deep into her, she leant down more on the table, and gripped the sides to keep herself in place, and joyously, I happily pounded her little cunt.

"Oh yes! Oh yes! Keep going! Keep going!" she then groaned in delight.

So, I eagerly did, and relentlessly kept pumping her little pussy furiously, as I held onto her from behind.

It was another minute or so, before I felt my own excitement start to grow, and not wanting to cum again too soon, I finally had to thrust into her once more, and then stop for a moment, to calm myself down again.

As I did, Mrs Wood got up off the table, and stood up right, before she lifted one of her slim legs up onto a nearby chair.

Now standing on one leg, with one up on that chair, she was at a slightly odd angle to me, but it didn't matter as I was still deep in her little wet cunt, and then eagerly, she started to bob herself up and down, on my cock.

"Oh, yes!" she moaned happily, as she began plunging herself onto my firm dick.

Mrs Wood steadily slid back and forth along my firm length, as we stood together in the middle of our motel room, and as she did that, I slid my hands up the front of her naked body, and cupped her lovely big boobs.

Instantly my professor moaned in delight again, as I began fondling her fleshy pillows again, and as I squeezed and massaged them, she continued to bounce on my member.

Another few minutes went by, while she happily moved herself up and down on my stiff young cock, while I enjoyed played with her boobs again, and I could have happily stayed like that for the rest of the night.

But, after a while longer, Mrs Wood wanted to change position again, and after sliding back and forth along my cock once more, she lifted herself off of it, and then placed her foot on the floor again.

"Take a seat Steve!" she then said to me, gesturing to the chair.

So, I happily sat down, with my young hard dick pointed skywards, and then my ginger teacher turned around, straddled my legs, and positioned herself, over my rigid length.

She then lowered herself down, and I watched her little pink wet pussy drop slowly onto my member, spread open, and then sink down on it.

"Oh yes!" Mrs Wood then moaned in pleasure, as her little wet cunt was filled with my hard cock again.

She sunk all the way down, until her pussy lips touched the base of my firm thick dick, and then when she had my entire length inside of her, she swiftly rose up again, and then sunk down again.

We both then moaned in delight again, before she steadily started to lift and drop onto my hard member, and as she started to ride me, she placed her hands on my knees to steady herself.

"Oh yeah! Oh yeah! Oh god! Your cock feels so good! So fucking good!" Mrs Wood then exclaimed happily, as she bounced up and down on it.

I happily sat there and watched, as her round mature pale arse rose and fell into my lap, and every time she landed down, her wet little pussy sunk deep onto my dick.

"Oh yeah! Oh yeah! I could ride this big fucking dick all night! I could ride it, all night!" she then said keenly, as she kept going.

Mrs Wood happily bounced on my firm length, sliding her lovely wet cunt up and down my member, for some time, and we both enjoyed every second she did it.

Then, after a while, she leant back, against my chest, before continuing to plunge her pussy, onto my hard cock.

"Oh Steve. Make me cum again! Make me cum again!" she then pleaded with me, looking up at my face.

"Okay!" I replied back with a smile.

So, I slid my hands under her slim legs, and lifted them up off the floor, and once she was fully laying back on top of me, I then began thrusting up into her.

"Oh shit yeah!" Mrs Wood then moaned in pleasure, as I began pumping her cunt harder.

Eagerly, I drove my firm young dick into her, pushing it in as far as I could, before withdrawing it, and then pushing it in again, and as I began pounding her pussy again, she groaned for more.

"Yes! Yes! Oh god yes! Fuck me like that! Yes, fuck me like that!" she cried urging me on.

So, I did, and happily kept thrusting up into her.

Mrs Wood groaned and moaned in delight, as I pumped firmly and quickly into her, and relentlessly again, I pounded her little wet hole.

For several more minutes, I excitedly fucked her just as she wanted, and as I rammed my length up inside of her some more, her slim legs began to rise up, and point to the ceiling.

"Oh god! Oh god! Oh god! Oh god! Yes! Yes! Yes! I'm going to cum again! I'm going to cum again!" she then exclaimed excitedly, as I kept fucking her.

Hearing her cry that got me excited too, so keenly, I continued to pump up into her.

"Oh god! Oh god! Oh god!" she moaned repeatedly in pleasure, as I kept ramming my big firm member into her.

Then as I slid up inside of her again, Mrs Wood's little toes began to curl back, I felt her hot naked body start to tense up, her moans became just a noise of pleasure, and then suddenly she cried out "Oh fucking god, I'm... CUMMING!"

She then started to tremble and shake on top of me, as another orgasm ripped through her, and as she started to cum hard, I felt her pussy once again tighten, and start to milk me.

"OH YES! OH YES! OH, YES!" she then exclaimed in delight, as she shook and squirmed on my hard cock.

I held her steady, as she lay on top of me groaning and wiggling in pleasure, and for several more wonderful seconds, my horny professor came on top of me.

After another loud and exciting orgasm, she then finally sighed with relief, before relaxing, and as she did, I lowered her legs down, so she could rest properly.

For a minute or two, she lay on top of me breathing heavily, and grinning happily, before she finally sat up, and then eased herself up off my rigid dick.

Mrs Wood then dropped to her knees between my legs, took hold of my hard wet length and held it firmly, before she slid her eager mouth over it, and happily gave it another suck.

Her warm moist lips slid up and down my thick firm shaft, as she seemed excited to reward me for making her cum again, and I groaned in delight, as she bobbed her head back and forth on it.

For a minute or more, she keenly sucked and licked my hard member, even teasing the tip with her tongue a little, until finally, she pulled her mouth off of my cock, and stood up.

Then, with a mischievous glint her eye, she held her out hand to me, and I took hold of it, and then got up out of the chair.

Mrs Wood then led me over to the door of our room, before she then unlocked it, and with a big smile, opened it and stepped out.

I stared in amazement, and couldn't believe she had just done that, but she had, and excitedly, I followed her out of the room.

Stepping out into the half lift quietly corridor, I quickly glanced up and down it, checking for other guests or employees of the motel, but there was no one insight, as it was the middle of the night by now.

So, turning to look at Mrs Wood, I then saw she was stood facing the wall of the corridor, right beside our door, with her hands pressed up against the wall, and her slim bare legs spread wide waiting for me.

Eagerly, I moved up behind her, placed my firm dick up against her wet pussy, and slid in again.

Instantly my professor moaned softly in pleasure, as I filled her again with my big young meat pole, before I placed my hands on top of hers, and started to hump into her.

"Oh yes! Oh yes! Oh yes!" she moaned softly and eagerly, as we started to fuck again, in that public area.

Keenly I thrust my rigid member in and out of her little wet hole, as I pressed up against her hot naked mature body, and as I pumped into her, she moaned in delight.

"Yes, fuck me! Fuck me! Oh god, fuck me! Oh, Christ, this so hot!" she then exclaimed excitedly.

I think the idea of her being fucked by one of her students, in such a public place, really excited her, and the thought that someone might see us, really got her going.

So, eagerly I continued, and as she leant against that cold white corridor wall, I leant up against her, pumping keenly into her.

"Oh yeah! Oh yeah! Keep going! Keep going! I love it! I love it!" she groaned happily.

I happily did, and for several more minutes, keenly kept thrusting into her from behind.

As we continued to fuck in that position, I pumped her harder and harder, thrusting in as fast as I could go, and Mrs Wood was soon having to stifle her moans of pleasure.

"Oh god! Oh god! Oh god!" she moaned some more, as I kept pumping away inside of her.

However, after a while, I started to feel too excited again, and had to slow down until I was steadily thrusting into her again, and as I did, I slid my hands down her naked body, onto her big soft boobs.

Mrs Wood then continued to moan in delight, as I plunged into her from behind, while I once again, fondled her lovely large tits, and for a little longer, we stayed like that.

After a bit though, as I was still sliding in and out of her warm wet pussy, she wanted to change position again.

So, I pushed my length into her once more, and then eased my hard cock out of her, and once I had, she turned around to face me.

Then leaning back against the wall, she lifted one of her bare long legs up, and wrapped it around my hip, and as I took hold of it, I pushed my firm dick up against her bald moist mound again.

Mrs Wood was so eager to get back on my length again, she didn't wait for me to thrust into her, and keenly, pushed her cunt onto my member, and as she slid back onto it, she moaned in pleasure again.

Without hesitation, she then started to slide up and down it, and as she did, I held her steady so she didn't fall over.

"Oh yes! Oh yes! I want this cock so bad! So fucking badly!"" she then moaned excitedly, as we continued to fuck in that corridor.

As my ginger professor plunged herself onto my cock repeatedly, I started to pump it into her too, and soon we were both moaning and groaning in pleasure again.

"Oh yes! Oh yes! Yes! Fuck me! Fuck me! Fuck me!" she said, urging me on again.

I excitedly thrust into her, as she slid down my big rigid length, and now as we fucked, I was now almost balls deep inside of her again.

"Oh god, yeah! Oh god, yeah!" she moaned louder pleasure.

I knew it was dangerous letting her moan that loud, someone might actually hear us, and catch us at it, but as I kept rutting into her, hearing her moan in delight was just so wonderful, I didn't want to stop it.

"Oh god, yes! Yes! Keep fucking me Steve! Keep fucking me! I want you to cum in me again! I want to feel you cum in me again! Cum in me!" she then said almost sounding desperately.

I liked that idea too, and happily kept pumping into her, and keenly we continued to fuck in that corridor.

Then, as I was pounding my cock into her wonderful wet cunt, and she was still bouncing on my hard thrusting dick, her moans of delight began to become a continuous noise with just the occasional cry of excited words.

"Oh god! Oh god! Give me that cum! Give me that cum!" she exclaimed excitedly, staring right at me.

"Give it to me! Give it to me! I want it! I want it!" she groaned some more, sounding really desperate for my warm sticky load.

Well, I was eager to please her, so, I keenly continued to pound into her, and as I slid in and out of her pussy some more, I began to feel my excitement quickly build again.

"It's coming! It's coming!" I groaned back, as I kept thrusting into her.

Pumping her relentlessly now, I felt my balls start to tighten, and my pleasure increase, and as I stared back at her, I knew I was only going to last a few more seconds.

"I'm almost there!" I then said eagerly.

"Do it! Do it! Do it! Do it!" she exclaimed back excitedly.

I certainly was going to, and keenly kept thrusting hard into her, and as I slid in to her warm wet cunt again, my balls smacked against her arse, and my excitement reach its peak.

"OH SHIT YEAH!" I groaned through gritted teeth, before I exploded inside of her.

I instantly began pumping big wet dollops of cum into her again, spurting it hard and deep into her naked pussy, and as I did, she tensed up, and cried out in delight.

"OH YES! YES! YES! YES!" she exclaimed excitedly, clearly pass caring if anyone heard us.

I then felt her begin to tremble and twitch, as my cumming in her hot wet pussy, set off another orgasm in her.

"OH, GOD YEAH!" she groaned heavily, as she clung to my naked body, and came on my spurting cock again.

For several more wonderful glorious seconds, we came together in that public hallway, moaning and groaning in pleasure, as I drained my young balls again, into my middle aged teacher.

After I had spurted another big warm wet load into her, I finally stopped cumming and relaxed, and after another moment, so did she.

For a short while, we remained there out in that corridor, naked and hugging each other, just enjoying the moment.

Then I lowered her lovely leg down, and then eased my spent length out of her, and as my white goo began to trickle out of her again, we made our way back into the room.