A Ride Home for Christmas

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Locking the door behind us again, we quickly headed to the bed, and crawling onto it, we laid there resting for a while, feeling pretty good about what we had just done.

After a bit however, Mrs Wood then leant over towards me, took a hold of my semi lifeless sticky dick, and lowered her mouth onto it.

She then clamped her lovely soft lips around it, before sliding them up and down it, and as I lay there happily enjoying it, as she eagerly sucked me dry.

Mrs Wood slid her wet hungry mouth up and down my member, sucking up all my cum and her juices until she had got every drop, and when she had done that, she just kept on sucking.

I couldn't believe she was this insatiable, I knew girls back at college that didn't fuck this much, but Mrs Wood did apparently, and continued sucking my length until it was hard once more.

However, even though it was rigid again, and ready to go, Mrs Wood didn't stop sucking it, and just kept bobbing her ginger head up and down, and I was soon moaning in delight again.

Her soft wet lips slid back and forth along my thick veiny shaft, eagerly tasting every inch repeatedly, and for a while she happily deep throated me.

Then, after doing that for some time, she switched to running her tongue up and down my member, happily licking me from balls to tip, and then doing it again.

All the time she was doing this, I groaned in pleasure, and was amazed a hot mature woman like her would happily lick my cock like this.

After keenly licking my dick for a bit, she then lowered her mouth, and swallowed my balls, before happily sucking on both my nuts at once, and I groaned even harder, as I felt my excitement start to increase again.

"Oh Mrs Wood! Mrs Wood! You're going to make me cum again!" I then said, giving her fair warning again.

She immediately lifted her wet hungry mouth from my balls, grinned and replied "That's the idea!"

My ginger professor then lowered her eager mouth back onto my firm length, engulfing most of it in one go, before she then started to suck hard and fast, and instantly, I moaned in pleasure even more.

"Oh shit! Oh shit!" I exclaimed excitedly over and over, as she continued to bob her mouth up and down on my member.

She now seem to be determined to make me cum, and mouth fucked me like no girl had done before.

Keenly her soft wet lips slid rapidly back and forth along my hard cock, sucking ferociously on the top few inches of my dick, and as she did that, I felt my excitement build and build.

"Oh god! Oh god!" I groaned loudly again, lost completely in my own pleasure now.

Mrs Wood didn't stop, and just kept plunging her hot wet mouth onto my length, and as she desperately sucked me, eager to make me cum, I felt my balls begin to tighten, and she was soon going to get what she wanted.

Her lips slid down my stiff shaft again, rubbing my member excitedly, and as she did this several more times, my excitement raced towards its conclusion, and then... I exploded!

"OH FUCK YEAH!" I cried wildly, as I grabbed hold of her head, and began spurting more cum into her.

My throbbing cock blasted several warm dollops of goo straight into her mouth, and happily, she sucked them straight down.

"Oh shit! Oh shit!" I groaned in delight some more, as I continued to pump more man cream into my hot professor's mouth.

Eagerly, she swallowed that too, and then the rest, as I spurted out more drops for her to taste.

But after several more wonderful seconds, of draining my balls a third time into her, I was done, and with a relieved sigh, I relaxed, feeling completely spent.

Mrs Wood then smiled happily, as she continued to suck me dry, and when she finally she had, she sat up, and licked her lips clean.

After licking her lips, she then leant in and kissed me again, and for a while we lay together cuddling and kissing, until eventually, as it was now very late, and we drifted off to sleep.

The next morning we didn't have time for any morning shenanigans, we had to be out of the room by ten.

So, we promptly got dressed, found a nearby shop to get coffee and some doughnuts, and seeing how the roads seem to be clearer now, we decided it was time to head for home.

On our way home, we both couldn't help but glance at each other occasionally and smile, remembering how much fun we had together the previous night, and when we finally made it to my house, Mrs Wood asked "So, you need a lift back to college in the new Year?"

"Probably." I replied back with a smile.

Mrs Wood then offered me one of her professional cards, and said "Well, call me if you do?"

And with a grin, she set off for her own home.