All Comments on 'A Ride to Change'

by BenJacnov

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
DevonCowboyDevonCowboyalmost 3 years ago

That is so hot. The fact that Jimmy was prepared to experiment and be non judgemental made it extra hot. And 3somes are awesome. Looking forward to the morning fun when Jimmy makes the right choices without the need to be high on drugs, just high on great sex.

HorneywoodworkerHorneywoodworkeralmost 3 years ago

Wow... incredibly hot!! Can't wait to hear about Jimmy's further adventures with Lonnie and Toni!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Many years ago I picked up a prostitute on the sreet, a very cute little girl in a yellow sun dress. She directed me to pull behind a vacant house where she removed my pants completely. She then started giving me some really sloppy head. Her spit ran down my balls to my anus, and she used it as lube to play with my hole. Just as I was close to cumming she asked if I wanted to fuck. Not giving it a moments thought I said yes, and the next thing I knew she was stuffing what turned out to be a pretty thick cock in my ass! It hurt like hell and I begged her to take it out, which she did. She then soothed my anus with her tongue and fingers for several minutes, then she asked if I was ready to try again. Lord help me I said yes, and she eased her cock back in me. It didn't hurt as bad and she started slowly fucking in and out. Afer a bit she reached for my cock and began stroking it, that was it for me and I sprayed cum all over the place. Not long after she came in my ass. When she finished she thanked me, got out of the car and walked away, leaving me shell shocked, with my cum dripping from my steering wheel and hers dripping from my ass. Absolutely my most memorable experience and absolutely true.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I used to hang with an art scene crowd in the warehouse district of a large midwestern city, and at a party one evening i struck up a conversation with a very pretty well built blonde. We seemed to hit it off and spent most of the evening talking. She was funny, smart and at least 15 years my junior and although I realized my chances of hooking up were minimal I was having too good a time to put an end to our interaction. Surprisingly as the evening was wrapping up she said a musician friend was coming into town that next weekend and some other friends were having a party for him that Sunday. She mentioned that it wouldn't start until after his gig, but if I was interested she thought I'd enjoy myself. That Sunday at around 2 AM I made it to the address I was given and my beautiful young acquaintance greeted me at the loft door and was kind enough to introduce me around and show me to the bar. Much like the week before I spent the entire evening with her, and as the dawn broke and people started leaving she asked if I might like to stay over at her studio a few blocks away. I viewed this as her being kind rather than sexual, but I really enjoyed her company and we headed out. Her studio was a rather large space but most of the furnishings were set about in a corner. She got us a few beers and, with a sigh plopped down in an overstuffed chair. She untucked her shirt, unbuckled her belt. and zipped down her jeans. Smiling as she slid those pants over her hips, she commented, " I'm pretty sure there's a few thing you don't know about me." With that, her jeans passed below her knees and she opened her legs, revealing a very large, very thick flacid penis. I was very surprised and a bit confused. She, or rather he was very matter of fact and it didn't feel like a come on, but I was not sure how to act. He said he'd been living as a transexual for over ten years and he couldn't tell if I was aware of this or not, but he didn't want me to feel like he was deceiving me. He also said he'd still like it if I wanted to stay over, I could sleep on the couch or share his bed. I chose the couch and we both silently went to lie down. When I woke up he'd already left, but left a note saying to help myself to coffee and whatever looked edible in the fridge. He signed it "Charlie" and also left a phone number. I had never been more confused in my life and it took me weeks to take any action. By the time I finally called, he was friendly but informed me he'd gotten a job offer he'd been waiting for for months and moved to the west coast. He said if I ever got out that way to give him a call and he'd enjoy seeing me again. Whether as just friends or something else, I have no idea. I'd given it a lot of thought and I wasn't sure myself. Charlie made a truly striking female, totally passable, and I can still picture that formidable appendage between those smooth thighs. Maybe, just maybe.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Sensational.it is an adventure I would love to experience. Ducking a sick to climax in my mouth is an erotic turn on

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBenJacnov@BenJacnov
Older straight guy. Had a few passive gay experiences in my early years. Gotten Bi curious in my later years. Enjoy writing erotic stories. Glad I found this site so I can begin to share some of them.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES