A Ride to Change

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Well, one transvestite and a transsexual. Lonnie sure looked like a woman. Cock or not Lonnie was very feminine in appearance and mannerisms. I had no trouble identifying Toni as male, but Lonnie was a different story. Other than the dick and balls I saw a woman standing before me.

I thought, "What the fuck. These two have got me so horny I could fuck a knot hole right now. You only live once. Try it you might like it." Toni was still repeatedly burying my cock in his throat as I stared, slack jawed, at Lonnie's cock.

Lonnie was ready for the shock she saw on my face. She leaned over close to my ear and whispered, "Just relax Jimmy and go with it. Toni and I will take good care of you. We won't ask you to do or try anything that you are uncomfortable with. If you will trust us, we all will have an awesome time."

I didn't even pretend to think about it. I was too aroused from their cock sucking to think about rejecting their advances. I just knew I was going to have one hell of an orgasm soon from Toni's mouth on my cock. "I'm game," I said. "As long as I can say no at any point and you will take me home, no questions asked."

"Deal," Lonnie said and kissed me.

I kissed back, because, damn, she could kiss. Lonnie lay me back on the bed as she kissed me. She turned and trailed kisses down my neck to my chest where she sucked and teased my nipples making them hard like little rocks. That felt good. I had never had my nipples played with like that. I was caressing her tits, tweaking the hard nipples.

She trailed kisses across my stomach to my groin. There she joined Toni, still on her knees, sucking my cock. Lonnie was tonguing the shaft as Toni was sucking the head. Toni let Lonnie take over sucking my dick while she used her mouth to massage my balls.

Lonnie was the better cocksucker between the two. I was moaning and squirming around humping their faces. I could feel my orgasm peaking. It wouldn't be but a minute until I erupted in Lonnie's mouth.

Right as I was teetering on the precipice of orgasm, Lonnie threw her leg over me, straddling my head. Her huge cock head brushed across my lips. It didn't even startle me. I knew what she wanted. Without thinking I opened my mouth and took it in. She lowered her hips and her dick filled my mouth as I was consumed with arousal. I found myself enjoying the feel of her dick as it filled my mouth and pressed on my tongue.

All I can say is I must have been in lust. This was the first cock I had ever thought of sucking, but I worked it like I would want mine sucked. It surprised me how natural the act of sucking her cock felt. The velvety head felt good as I stroked it with my tongue. I tried to take more, but it was just too big for my mouth.

I kept sucking it and stroking the base with my hand. My orgasm that had been delayed by Lonnie's action came roaring back and I pushed my cock as deep into Lonnie's mouth as I could as I started to ejaculate. Lonnie moaned with the first shot and increased her efforts. Her cock felt good in my mouth as I was cumming in hers.

I felt Toni crawl onto the bed beside me. He said, "Let me take over, Jimmy." as he pushed gently on Lonnie's hip causing Lonnie's cock to slip from my mouth. Lonnie rolled over onto her back and Toni inhaled her cock. I watched as he took almost the whole monster in his mouth. I was totally in the moment now. Even though I had just gotten off I was still very aroused.

Toni was kneeling beside my head I could see his cock hanging beneath him. I can't explain it, but I made a conscious choice to suck a cock. No heat of the moment this time. I'm not sure I could blame the Mescaline anymore either. The sensation of his cock in my mouth was extraordinary. I sucked his dick and actually enjoyed it.

We were now in a triangle of bodies, each sucking the others cock. It was exhilarating. I loved the feeling of a mouth on my cock as another one filled my mouth. I released Toni's cock and licked his balls sucking one then the other into my mouth. I licked up the shaft and took him in my mouth again.

Then it happened. Toni's body stiffened. He moaned and orgasmed. His hot cum shot into my mouth. I was unprepared for it. I hadn't even thought about one of them cumming in my mouth. Hell, I had barely thought about sucking their cocks. The suddenness of his ejaculate filling my mouth was shocking. I realized the taste wasn't bad and the silky smooth texture coating my mouth was pleasing.

I shocked myself even more when I swallowed and let him finish cumming. I swallowed that too. When Toni started to go soft in my mouth I released him. Toni rolled over beside us releasing Lonnie's cock. I lay there wondering what was happening to me. I was in a situation like none I had ever been in. The strange thing was that I was aroused beyond any level I had ever been at before. I realized that I had liked sucking Toni off and having him cum in my mouth.

I decided I was going to enjoy the full experience. I turned to Lonnie and formed a '69' and sucked her cock into my mouth. She hadn't cum yet and I wanted to taste her cum too. Lonnie rolled on top of me. We had been in this position earlier, but this time I eagerly sucked her cock and let her face fuck me. Her large cock was hard to get in my mouth, but I took what I could without choking. I was definitely enjoying this new experience. Lonnie took my semi erect cock in her mouth at the same time she massaged my balls. As she sucked me I started to get fully hard again.

I watched Toni kneel behind Lonnie and bury his face in her ass crack. I was laying right beneath and watched as Toni ran his tongue over Lonnie's asshole. Lonnie started to moan, "Yes yes yes." Then Toni stuck his tongue in Lonnie's asshole and tongue fucked her. She was moaning constantly and pushing her ass back to Toni and saying, "That's it. Eat my ass, Toni." Toni sat up and I watched from inches away as he guided his cock to Lonnie's asshole. When it touched, Lonnie moaned loudly and cooed, "Oh yes. Fuck me, baby. Suck my cock, Jimmy."

Toni pushed. I was amazed as Lonnie's asshole opened up to accept his cock with little resistance. I watched from inches away as Toni slid all of his cock into Lonnie's ass. Lonnie moaned her pleasure from the sensations of my mouth around her cock and Toni's cock filling her ass. When Toni's hips pressed against Lonnie's ass cheeks he started stroking in and out picking up speed until he was slamming against Lonnie's ass on every stroke.

Every time Toni bumped into her ass Lonnie's balls smacked me in the forehead and her cock was driven deeper into my mouth; almost choking me. I was enjoying the feeling of Lonnie's cock sliding in and out of my mouth while I watched Toni's cock saw in and out of her ass. I could feel my orgasm building to the point of no return. We were all three moaning with pleasure as we were consumed with passion.

Suddenly Lonnie moaned loudly and came, filling my mouth with her hot cum. She just exploded into my mouth, no warning. For the second time in my life I was swallowing a load of cum. I liked it. It was actually quite erotic having the hot, silky smooth fluid shoot from her cock into my mouth. The slightly salty taste of it as it coated my tongue was indescribable. It surprised me how much I liked the taste as I swallowed her cum.

The arousal of that realization put me over the edge. I came on Lonnie's tongue. This was the second time Lonnie had gotten me off, but this was one of the strongest orgasms I can remember ever having. It rocked me to my core. I moaned loudly and thrust my hips into the mouth on my cock; emptying my balls. She swallowed my load as it filled her mouth.

When my orgasm subsided I was so weak I couldn't move. I lay there and watched Toni drilling Lonnie's ass for all he was worth. As Lonnie shot her last rope of cum in my mouth, Toni slammed his cock deep into Lonnie and held still as he spewed cum deep into her ass. Toni remained buried deep in Lonnie's ass as he emptied his balls. When his orgasm was over he pumped Lonnie's ass several strokes and withdrew to lay down beside us. Lonnie got off me and lay down between us. After he caught his breath, Toni got up to go clean up in the bathroom.

Lonnie and I lay there languishing in the afterglow of our orgasms. Lonnie rolled toward me and put her hand around my flaccid cock. She squeezed gently. "I am very glad that you are adventurous enough to do what you did with Toni and me tonight. It was a real thrill and joy introducing you to our brand of sex. I hope now that you have come down from your erotic high you don't start feeling guilty and have hard feelings toward us."

Her words brought me up short. I wasn't feeling guilty now that my arousal had abated. In fact I realized that I had enjoyed sex with them and felt very comfortable laying there in their bed. Finally I propped my head on my hand as I looked at Lonnie. I stroked her breast and tweaked her hard nipple.

"God, Lonnie. I almost can't believe what has happened to me in the last three hours. Earlier today, if someone would have asked me if I would have done this I would have rejected the idea out of hand. Now tonight I not only let you two suck my cock; I sucked yours in return.

Not only that, but I let both of you cum in my mouth. What the fuck is happening to me? I can't really blame it on being high. I liked it too much to use that as an excuse. So no, I am not feeling guilty. I am glad you two picked me up tonight and expanded my sexual experiences. I was shocked, Lonnie, but I'm not mad.

I can't believe how incredibly erotic that was. Even though you waited until I was at my peak of arousal to present me the choice of participating, I am not mad. Nor do I regret the choice I made. In fact I should thank you for the incredibly tender way you handled me. Because without that I don't think I would have ever tried this and found out how much I enjoyed it.

I'm actually glad Toni didn't say anything before cumming. If he had I'm not sure I would have let him cum in my mouth. Because he didn't warn me I discovered that I like it and I actually was looking forward to you cumming when I was sucking you. One more thing. After watching Toni fuck you I want to try that too." Toni came back into the bedroom just as I said that.

"Oh yeah, Sugar. I'll be more than happy to fuck that cute ass of yours."

"No, I mean I want to fuck Lonnie. I'm not so sure about being on the receiving end. I loved watching you with Lonnie, but I don't know if I could get aroused enough to let you do that to me."

"Well, at least you said you are not sure about it rather than no way. That gives me hope, Sugar. We'll make a full convert of you yet."

While we were talking Lonnie was lazily stroking my cock. It was getting hard again. Now she sat up and said, "Looks like you're ready for round three Jimmy." She got up on her knees beside me. Her semi hard cock was hanging in my face. " How about you show me how much you like sucking my cock?"

Apparently my state of arousal to green light me sucking a cock had been lowered substantially because I immediately opened my mouth and raised up slightly to engulf the head of her cock. I was still feeling the effects of the Mescaline but I definitely could no longer assign blame for my actions to it. This go round I was enthusiastically participating. Lonnie's cock felt good in my mouth. As her erection grew I sucked as much of it into my mouth as I could.

The feel of her cock as it hardened in my mouth was incredible. I ran my tongue around the base of the head and Lonnie moaned. She pushed forward and her cock slid deeper into my mouth. I concentrated on the feeling of the velvety head as it slid across the roof of my mouth. The shaft on my tongue as it filled me was very stimulating. I moaned and started bobbing rapidly on her cock. I fondled her heavy balls as I sucked. I was enjoying myself so much that I choked myself several times trying to take too much of Lonnie.

Toni got on the bed between my legs and started sucking my cock. I really did love the sensation of having a mouth around my cock and a cock in my mouth at the same time. After a couple of minutes Toni stopped sucking me and got on his knees beside Lonnie. What he wanted was obvious. I released Lonnie's cock and turned to Toni. I took his smaller cock in my mouth without hesitation. It was a different sensation. Not better, just different. I could wrap my tongue around Toni's cock as he filled my mouth and I didn't feel stuffed. I could tell his cock head was a lot more sensitive.

Each time I ran my tongue around the bottom of the head he jerked and moaned. I sucked Toni's cock for a couple of minutes then switched back to Lonnie's mammoth cock. The next time I switched to Toni, Lonnie got up from the bed to go to the bathroom.

I lay on my back and Toni straddled me in a 69 position so we could pleasure each other. I was sucking him with my eyes closed, lightly stroking his balls, enjoying the sensations when I felt Lonnie get back on the bed. Toni had his head in my crotch tonguing my balls.

I opened my eyes to see Lonnie kneeling behind Toni. Lonnie bent down and licked Toni's ball sack while I sucked Toni's cock. She ran her tongue through Toni's ass crack. As I sucked Toni, I watched Lonnie repeat the tonguing that Toni had given her earlier.

My thoughts ran wild. "My god, she's not going to try to get that monster in Toni's ass is she?" That's exactly what she planned to do. In addition to the tongue work Lonnie used one, then two, then three fingers to loosen Toni's sphincter. All this was taking place inches above my face. When her three fingers were gliding into Toni with ease Lonnie sat up.

Her monster cock was hanging low from the weight of it. There was pre-cum leaking from the tip. I snaked my arm between Toni's legs and reached for Lonnie's cock. I wanted to wipe that droplet of cum from the tip with my tongue. Lonnie felt my hand close around her shaft. "That's it Jimmy. Get it wet for me."

I let Toni's cock slip from between my lips and guided Lonnie's to my mouth. I ran my tongue over the head, savoring the slightly sweet taste of that droplet of pre-cum, then slathered the head with my saliva; coating the tip to aide her penetration. I removed my mouth and pushed her back up in line with Toni's asshole. Lonnie's cock was hot and very hard in my hand.

Lonnie removed her fingers from Toni's asshole and I lined her cock head up with Toni's rosebud. I was holding my breath in anticipation when Lonnie pushed and her cock expanded Toni's sphincter to slide in easily. Toni moaned loudly as it entered his ass. Lonnie stopped when the head was in so Toni could have a minute to get used to the girth. After less than a minute Toni said, "Go ahead Lonnie. Push it all in. Fuck me, Sugar." I was amazed he could take that huge cock so easily.

Lonnie pushed until they were ball sack to ball sack; his dick buried in Toni's ass. I was staring up at two pair of balls hanging inches above my face. I tried to lick them, but it was a hopeless case when Lonnie started pounding Toni's ass. I took Toni's cock back into my mouth instead so I could suck him as Lonnie pounded his ass.

It didn't take long after Lonnie started stroking before Toni moaned through an orgasm on my tongue as he treated me to my third mouthful of cum. I liked the feeling of Toni's cock jerking in my mouth as it spewed hot cum. This time I swallowed the silky fluid savoring the taste of it.

Lonnie was pounding Toni's ass hard. I kept Toni's cock in my mouth. I liked the feel of it softening in my mouth as his hips rocked forward every time Lonnie drove her cock deep. Toni was wildly sucking on my cock and moaning. I watched Lonnie's cock saw in and out of Toni's ass. Toni's cock went completely soft so I tried to suck on his balls. I couldn't manage to get them in my mouth so I just licked them with my tongue as they swayed above me. Lonnie moaned loudly. "Oh fuck I'm cumming."

Instead of burying her cock deep in Toni's ass she withdrew completely and aimed her dick at me. The first spurt of cum that burst from her hit Toni's ball sack. As the cum was dripping from Toni's nuts the second stream hit me in the nose and open mouth. It was a wild sensation having hot cum shoot into my mouth and over my face like that. I held still as the last couple of streams pumped from Lonnie's cock covered my face.

When she was finished cumming I licked what I could from Toni's balls before he crawled off of me. He turned around and used his mouth to clean all the cum off my face that had missed my mouth. We kissed, sharing what he had captured.

As I lay there recovering, I thought about the last few hours and what had taken place. I was amazed I did not feel guilt about any of it. I accepted that it was just sex. Good sex. I never in my life thought I would find myself in a situation like this. Now that I had I admitted to myself that I enjoyed it. A lot. I couldn't imagine pursuing sex with men in the future, but if the opportunity ever arose again, I knew I would gladly except it.

I was curious about one thing though. "Lonnie?" I asked. "How do you have such beautiful tits?"

Lonnie looked at me, smiled and said, "I knew at a young age I was a woman. When I was sixteen my parents allowed me to start hormone treatments as the first stage of gender transformation. I never got hairy and my breasts started growing. My voice changed too."

"Well they are lovely. So, what will you do now? Have an operation or something to change the rest."

"That was the plan. That is until I was in college and met Shirley. Shirley was such an awesome person. She was easy to talk to and we developed a great friendship. She knew I wanted to be a woman and was going through the process, but she talked me into having sex with her.

I was a virgin. I had had oral sex with one guy at that time. Even though I am not attracted to women sexually I found I liked fucking her very much. The physical stimulation as my dick slid into her was amazing. When she turned me on to anal sex she told me that if I still wanted to get fucked, there was always my asshole. My plan has now been revised. I still identify as a woman, but I'm keeping my dick."

I chuckled at that and wrapped my hand around her huge cock. "It's a beautiful cock you have girlie."

We all laughed and Toni said, "It's late and I'm pretty tired. How about you guys. We still have to take Jimmy home too." I was so comfortable being with them for the last few hours that I decided to stay if they would have me. I was exhausted and I thought they had to be tired too. After all, it was four o'clock in the morning. "That's okay. If you don't mind I could stay right here for the night. They both thought that was a great idea so we all cleaned up and I spent the night. We went to sleep wrapped in a tangle of bodies.

When we awoke around eleven that morning Lonnie and Toni continued to expand my sexual experiences. But that is a story for another time. Stay tuned...

12