A Ride to Heaven and Back Pt. 02 Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A sick feeling entered Reni's stomach and she tried to ignore it as the police finally handcuffed Lucas and put him in the back of the squad car. This was not the time to think the worse, instead she watched as Dev started walking toward the truck and when he climbed in, she waited. He lit a cigar and exhaled deeply. Trying to get himself back under control and burying the anger over what ever had been said.

"Cain and your mom are taking her car back up to Seattle. You got a choice guys, ride with them or ride with Reni and me. It's up to you."

Mike spoke up first. "I'll ride with you two if it's okay, I never been in a truck like this before."

Rose nodded. "I want to be with you and Reni uncle Dev. Give mom some time to calm down."

"Okay, but while we're down here, we're going to go visit your grandparents and let them know what is going on, your mom and Cain will meet us there." He turned to look at her and smiled. "So who gets to play co-driver, Rose or Mike...?"

Reni smiled back. "Let Mike, Rose can try out the passenger seat after we leave for home."

Home, that had to be the sweetest sounding word in the world and Reni savored it on the drive to her adopted parents. Rose was clinging to her now, but the trembling had stopped and she as they drew nearer to the house that Reni had grown up in, she began to relax against her newly found half sister.

Once the situation was explained, the two kids had been lunch and everyone had had a chance to relax from the day's events, Reni wondered if she had misread her concerns. Lucas might be a lot of things, but was he so low as to molest his own daughter? She promised herself that she would talk to her mom and keep an eye on her sister once they were back in Seattle. For now she just wanted to go home and have a day or two of nothing but being with her family and getting to know both her mom, her newly found father, and her sister and brother.

To Be Continued...

12