A Riding Reunion

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
KeithD
KeithD
1,320 Followers

He was a sweet piece, but I already had one of those waiting for me back in New Hope—the vet, Noel. And taking in Johnny wouldn't release me from being entangled with Jack. I was sure of that.

I parked behind a deserted gas station on a country road, highway 31, near Kokomo, south of Rochester, fucked Johnny in the backseat of my new Camaro, which wasn't easy to do in a car that size, but we managed. Then I explained how, for both of us not to have Jack on our backs, that he had to go back to California for a while—and give it some time to think about where he wanted to go from there.

Johnny saw the wisdom of that, and I dropped him off at the airport in Indianapolis en route back home—and to Noel.

I can't hope that that has gotten Jack out of my hair and extracted me from whatever bombshells he wanted to drop at the family reunion—at least I never heard of any having exploded from the weekend—but I couldn't really get Jack out of my mind. And, in particular, I couldn't get out of my mind Jack and me sharing the luscious Johnny.

Maybe I'll take a trip out to California one of these days. But not to go to a reunion with family other than Jack.

KeithD
KeithD
1,320 Followers