All Comments on 'A Rigorous Job Interview - A Sequel'

by saddletramp1956

Sort by:
  • 137 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

It’s a good BTB. One little detail though. It’s prostate, not prostrate.

Evil52Evil52almost 3 years ago

I liked it, please keep it up!

Huedogg2Huedogg2almost 3 years ago

I want to cuckold him, fuck as many men as I can but I love him. I'm just planting child porn because he told me no......WOW some kind of love...HUH

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

sounds like they might get married why not do a second chapter ? please

oldsage_1oldsage_1almost 3 years ago

Better than the original and one of your best rewrites/overhauls! Congrats on an entertaining BTB episode.

Cheers

SAGE

mordbrandmordbrandalmost 3 years ago
Much better than the original

Which I skimmed through on your recommendation. I skip odious's stories because he is into cuckolding, reading pt 1 to this nearly made me vomit. After that unpleasant experience, yours was the equivalent of prime mouthwash.

WargamerWargameralmost 3 years ago

Loved it!!!!

Revenge the ST56 way, the only way.

5/5 my good man.

Legio_Patria_NostraLegio_Patria_Nostraalmost 3 years ago

Top-notch story tellin' wrapped up in a nice warm shell of GREAT writin'!

.

STND*

.

*Saddle Tramp Never Disappoints (Indeed!)

Diecast1Diecast1almost 3 years ago

A good story .AAA+++

neilnblowme2neilnblowme2almost 3 years ago

i can always count on saddle to make my day and show me that cheaters don t prosper

i wish there were more of them around

too few on this site

5* zillion hardons and lots of orgasms

AngelRiderAngelRideralmost 3 years ago

I know you fancy yourself the new ftds but you aren't.

Theakston58Theakston58almost 3 years ago

From sow’s ear to silk purse. Well done! 5*

TajfaTajfaalmost 3 years ago

Another good one. She got what she deserved. Only thing missing was hearing from her after her arrest. What remorse if any did she have?

5 stars

Mac_LapuMac_Lapualmost 3 years ago

THANK goodness for Saddletramp1956. Now that piece of crap of Odiouser's story gets a excellent ending. That Sharon was one mentally ill, cold-hearted, messed up lawyer who have no qualms in destroying people's lives. Good riddance to Sharon but deep within me I wish Saddletramp should have given some conversation or a POV of what Sharon is going through after the arrest. I mean she had a lot of deplorable dialogues that really riled me up and only to get a few sentences about the consequences she went through.

/

"According to that agreement, if you have sex with anyone other than me, I have the right to divorce you on the grounds of adultery, and I will get the lion's share of everything, while you pay the bills. There's more. It also says that if I get pregnant, you will raise the child and pay for it as if it's yours, whether you're the biological father or not."

// the nerve of an evil of a female cheater to demand this to her husband.

/

I almost missed this story today. Again great work ST1956.

Bullrider14Bullrider14almost 3 years ago

Good ending I liked the story I don’t know how I feel about these stories in this type genre. I also liked ur ending to “Just Once”

pepepilotpepepilotalmost 3 years ago

With all she did and was trying to do, it was a great ending.

kirei8kirei8almost 3 years ago

Artistic License?? A bus filled with 40 naked people who all work at the same firm?? Yeah, I'd claim that also. But I love Btb's, even the crazy ones.

francemanfrancemanalmost 3 years ago

Well done. 5⭐

a long and hard story like the new Eben.😂

Thanks for sharing your talent.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Only Saddletramp could finish this story without getting it all cucked up. Thanks for starting my week on a high note.

Just_WordsJust_Wordsalmost 3 years ago

There isn't much grey in this story, is there? Evil is very evil and innocence is very innocent. Still, it happens. That's a wife you love to hate.

26thNC26thNCalmost 3 years ago

Great finish to another odious story. Too bad he did Sharon a favor and kept her off the WTF retreat bus. She would probably preferred it to what she has to look forward to. Keep going saddletramp, LW has so many cheating wives and asshole lovers who need your special treatment. You write it, I’ll read it.

richard2675richard2675almost 3 years ago

I would have given you 4 stars but the bus crashing? Just too much or maybe not enough

beanburner69beanburner69almost 3 years ago
great

Another great story.

muskyboymuskyboyalmost 3 years ago

Big improvement on the original story, but what about the brother.....?

SkubabillSkubabillalmost 3 years ago

Saddletramp shoots from the hip but never misses. Five stars

MwestohioMwestohioalmost 3 years ago

Good. The only unsatisfactory part was the providential bus turning over in the pond.

BigJim48BigJim48almost 3 years ago

*4 and one of the very few times that I have given that rating to an LW story. Not sure why the legal profession is always the profession of the cheater - must have something to do with the dislike/hate that most people have for the profession. This BTB was appropriate to the level of hate displayed by the female MC! I'd really like to see some level of recovery of the male MC in the story and not a part of the "epilogue". It make the ending seem like an afterthought.

mattenwmattenwalmost 3 years ago

Well-told story with a fitting ending. It is really a pleasure to read your stories. Thank you for sharing!

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bcalmost 3 years ago

Thank you for saving a story that was destined to fall down the same embankment as the bus with most of the readers dying. LOL! Great story and almost believable...5*

GarySmith69GarySmith69almost 3 years ago

Thank Mr Saddletramp for ending a sad story.

Shavedbollox69Shavedbollox69almost 3 years ago

4 stars, cracking stuff and would have been 5 if I didn't have to go and read the prequal to this story which was (IMHO( god awful

JoeMoeFromChicagoJoeMoeFromChicagoalmost 3 years ago

A cuck story gets the ST treatment and is turned to gold. What more could I ask for?

5-stars

-JMFC

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Only disappointment was the confrontation was too brief.

4****

lee5456lee5456almost 3 years ago
Another masterpiece

Another wonderful SaddleTramp story

iameaseliameaselalmost 3 years ago

What a completely over the top and, as much as I tend to like this writer, a very ridiculous finale. As soon as it turned into a dumpster file at the child porn part i walked away.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

This probably should be in the Humor category. Its just too ridiculous to be suspenseful or dramatic. And of course the whore wife is from another planet. Normal human beings can be evil, or they can be saints. But you have to be really really deaf dumb and blind not to be able to tell the difference. And after 10 years of living together he couldn't discern that his loving faithful wife was actually a soulless monster? Again, from another planet, or just ridiculous. You might as well write a story about a guy who runs a Nazi death camp during the day and spends his evenings as a fill-in Rabi. Sharon is about as possible as an Orc, but not as nice.

The problem with creating a character this absurd is it makes the whole story, . . . absurd. If Eben is that stupid and unperceptive he deserves every ounce of shit his slut wife dumped on him; he was begging for it. Hell, why shouldn't she assume she could completely control and dominate him, he was her main enabler?

Whatever. At least you burned the bitch. She apparently is not that old, very attractive, has no morals or ethics, and can fuck like a goddess. She'll do just fine with the money waiting for her once she gets out on early parole for good behavior. I can just hear her telling the parole board how much regret and shame she feels, and how much she want to make up for her cruel criminal behavior. She'll be fucking half of the parole board, men and women, before the end of the week. You should have left her on the bus.

Thanks for the effort.

RanDog025RanDog025almost 3 years ago

ANOTHER ONE GETS HIT OUTTA THE PARK! 10 STARS! THANK YOU ONCE AGAIN SaddleTramp1956.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

As expected, SaddleTramp did a very good job in keeping me engrossed with the characters. I would have like to seen a long drawn painful penalty for her sexual partners especially Justin and Edwin. As for Sharon, she is the epitome of pure evil. If lookup Devil online, you will see her face. Usually this punishment will satisfy my thirst for retribution. In this case, I believe she got off to easy. Maybe all three should get herpes and genital warts. For Sharon, she becomes someone's bitch and become addicted to ecstasy. Some may think that AIDS is appropriate. I think that would be an overkill and it does not follow the story.

chris73170chris73170almost 3 years ago
another home run

you did it again another home run. I used to be a paramedic and know of wexner medical center. I also know a few forensic techs and they can do you what describe. Keep up the good writing.

G1962G1962almost 3 years ago

Only Saddletramp can take a 2.38 story and make it good. I almost didn't read this one rewrite until I saw your name.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Story was good. Weakness in meeting up with old girlfriend. Its bull and you know life doesnt go like that. Boilerplate. Sometimes story should come to a crashing end. Wife could have been removed from house screaming "Eben help me!" Curtain down. Story over. No denouement. No further explanation. Dont worry about stupid who NEED more wrap up. Why do you care? They dont write. If you are going to put yourself "out there" do it, and F those who want to attack you.

GrimmerGrimmeralmost 3 years ago

LMAO!!!!!

You could have put this under Humor too.

Nicely played.

Dittybopper6989Dittybopper6989almost 3 years ago

You were given a lemon and you produced some pretty good lemonade.

kiteareskitearesalmost 3 years ago

1st I'm going to nit pick about low libido and Viagra (or any PDE5 inhibitors) - to have the magic blue pill work, you need to be aroused. If, as Eben had (stated in the 1st part), the issue is a low libido, there is low to zero chance that the blue pill will work as you will struggle getting aroused. ED is not the same as low libido, sort out the libido and the blue pill may not even be needed.

Next nit picks - why weren't Sam and Just-in arrested for conspiracy to circulate CP and pervert the course of justice? Why was Sharon not had up for the 2 previous cases and had that added to her sentence?

All in all much better than the direction the car was crashing before you got hold of the wheel.

JensensloverJensensloveralmost 3 years ago

So Jenny goes from not really knowing the bitch to having gone up against her a few times? A lot of build up and a piss poor ending with your usual trope of most dying in an accident.

jackcaljackcalalmost 3 years ago

another great story from ST'S FANTASTIC universe definite 5 or6

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Bitch needed to be on the bus too. Her brother would wait for a more limp repayment.

Still standard ST...4.5.....not 5 because the bitch got off to easy

gentle_touch4ugentle_touch4ualmost 3 years ago

You are one of the best writers. I read everyone and many twice.

MarkT63MarkT63almost 3 years ago

I love when you put your "Tramp Stamp" on unsatisfying stories!!! 5 STARS!!!

tkh3nkey2110tkh3nkey2110almost 3 years ago

If a wife ever needed the BTB treatment is is Sharon. From both authors Odious and Saddletramp1957's stories it sounds as though she only liked her lifestyle not her husband. A great job on both parts.

vickitvohiovickitvohioalmost 3 years ago

this was better than the original but less than your usual 5*s. average actually. nothing for the brother? Also Justin was a co-conspirator just like the brother was when it came to both being on video in the house with her plans about the child porn. as her lawyer, the firm was libel civilly.

OvercriticalOvercriticalalmost 3 years ago

The original story was junk and the new ending was worse. The style is so stiff that it's painful to read it. The whole plot is exaggerated and is neither interesting nor titillating. None of the characters are worth rooting for and I will make sure I miss both authors if they try again. 2*

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Made me laugh. I think the story finally went completely off the road along with the bus.

baulloyder68baulloyder68almost 3 years ago

I didn't like the direction the original story was headed but you did an excellent job of pulling it out and making it a good BTB story. Now the only thing left is to give you FIVE***** for well done, again.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

GREAT STORY made me laugh, completely fucking awesome. The sharons and the justins of this world would end up with a bullet in their head or a knife in their throat eventually, this is a nice compromise. Men need to stop getting married too many scummy cunts these days, nothing screams beta simp like getting married.

brian_scoobybrian_scoobyalmost 3 years ago

Very good ending. Thoroughly enjoyed. As usual... well thought out and written. Making this seem very plausible and enjoyable read. Thank-you

Poppi123Poppi123almost 3 years ago

While I enjoyed the story, it certainly wasn't Saddletramp's best work. The character Eben was one dimensional. A million dollar a year high level assistant football coach at a D-1 school doesn't reach those heights without a strong personality and at least some level of charisma. Eben never seemed to be more than an average Joe. And we are supposed to accept his wife as a born slut without any further explanation as to why. His attorney spent five years at the WTF firm and no mention is made of any reason she might have accepted/ participated in the situation. Lots of holes in the story. -3-

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

What Pappi123 said sums up pretty much what I thought. I would add the bus accident at the end was over the top. Too much coincidence. I would add the ending felt rushed. As the previous commenters pointed out we readers needed a bit more background about your main characters. The doctors he consulted about his ED problem should really dedicate to another thing. I mean in ten years no one could diagnose what was wrong with him?

PoesproppiePoesproppieover 2 years ago

A good Sunday morning read. Entertaining and mostly in the our world. I liked this one, carry on writing you old Tramp you!!

goodshoes2goodshoes2over 2 years ago

Great--please use all the artistic license you desire. Really enjoy your stories.

LT56linebackerLT56linebackerover 2 years ago

I knew you would do a better job than the original. The bitch does him shit, and when they slap on the cuffs, she pleads " Eben, please help me.'" They're all the same. 7 stars; you know the drill. Only because the bitch lived. the Bear approves. I hope this doesn't turn into a February Sucks series. nice work, Hoss.

The BEAR

jharpjharpover 2 years ago

A trend I've noticed in your stories is that the wives are irredeemable evil women. I love a good BTB story same as any man on Literotica who isn't a cuck, but maybe have some morally Grey women in future stories? Still BTB, but you get what Im saying.

Buster2UBuster2Uover 2 years ago

ST you have out done yourself again. I love a happy ending 7 stars for you!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

LOL. Better than the original, but still drivel.

WetheNorthWetheNorthover 2 years ago
It brightens my day

to read a good Saddletramp BTB story

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Just about as ludicrous as the original story... 2-stars.

llyfrllyfrover 2 years ago

the end was a bit silly, but good overall

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I would say Sharon got about what she had coming. Although since she didn’t seem too picky, she’ll probably have as much sex in prison as she did on the outside. And those WTF lawyers got a pretty good taste of karma.

Entertaining story, saddletramp.

Dee

pummel187pummel187over 2 years ago

Another dirtball woman... hard to believe I know

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Sharon is a kiddie porn supplier and should be in jail for at least 15-25 years

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

she got off easy, she should have been available to try her swimming skills too. Now we have to use our tax dollars to keep a parasite alive for a lot of years. What a waste of money for this cancerous bitch.

pummel187pummel187about 2 years ago

Women are fucking animals

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Great sequel! Five stars ⭐️ for this one.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Sweet revenge for a lying cunt.

NVDiceGuyNVDiceGuyabout 2 years ago

Great plot twists. Could have done with a bit more suspense around the confrontation but that’s a minor suggestion for another story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

5 years jail and disbarment not enough punishment for the conniving manipulative bitch.

While in jail Sharon was made the bitch of a real bull dyke who had managed to procure a 8 inch strap on which she used to fuck Sharon in the arse as well as the pussy. By the time she was eventually released she was a submissive to the bull dyke. When her lover got released Sharon was waiting for her and that night the bull dyke used a 12 inch strap on and ruptured Sharon's bowels. As Sharon lay dying she was informed "payback was a bitch. Eben says hi."

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

That was a great coment with the dyke and Eben says hi

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Excellent . Loved it !

Harvey8910Harvey8910almost 2 years ago

This was a great story and much better written than the original story. I loved the ending and Sharon got justice and Eben got the girl in the end. I give the story 5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

You ended it too fast and could of added more details of their punishments. Too fast, too little, too wasy way out for them and way too lenient on the bitch.

Frankfiredawg06Frankfiredawg06almost 2 years ago

Love a ST56 story

She needed a little more punishment

And a final confrontation

It really dose t matter if she was remorseful just so that he got good closure.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

5 Stars and 2 comments. 1st) only 5 years for that much child pornography, I think that would be more like 25 to life. 2nd) You wrote a great story about a limp dick being fixed, how about one about a micro penis being fixed, made into a man size penis. :) Yes I have a useless microscopic dick and would pretty much trade everything I own for a normal size dick. Trust me size does matter.

Rancher46Rancher46over 1 year ago

Well Eben was lucky he became proactive and was one step of his piece of shit cheating wife. I was glad that it ended up with Eben hooking up with an old college girlfriend, you want to believe they had a happily ever after. Well done. 5/5

6King6Kingover 1 year ago

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

The story is obnoxiously over the top from the beginning and the incest was the final nail in the coffin for me. No stars.

CumminginsiderherCumminginsiderherover 1 year ago
While this story is very good on its own it would be awesome IF IF IF

If it had some Max Burnage and Justice O Peace lol.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

1st, thank you, this ending is probably better than what the original author would have come up with given how tepid he was making the mc be. I wanted more sturm and drang(sp?) directed at the scumbag attys and sluts and traps working at WTF. It was only by luck that the 2 WTF attys dicking jenny got killed, her boss needed some personal punishment, altho that might be inferred by the storys mention of lawsuits. Why did eben need to start working out? he was a football coach and they (mostly ) look fairly fit until they get to be head coaches or professionals, eh?

I mentioned when commenting on the original sory that the slut could have talked to limpy about how he needed to do something more to keep her faithful, altho theres a chance she never intended to, curious as to why she married him, did she see him the way odiouser did, a wimp cuck to be? And limpy, honestly, no man would be happy w/ his libido and only a partially working dick. If i had that problem Im not getting into relationships or marrying, im doomed to pay whores for relief and if they laughed after i paid them, there would be some pain being shared. Would have been moving heaven and earth to resolve that issue, my 1 mil a yr job would have made that easy. Anyhow loved hearing jenny say eben help me, i wasnt really gonna make you a eneuch cuckold raising other mens kids while keeping you 100% celibate while i fucked around to my hearts content, you must beleive me i love you, you love me, you owe me. I would have enjoyed getting your take on how she felt after being tossed aside, how she would have rationalized her actions to justify deserving/getting ebens support.

Still thanks for a 4* ending vs maybe a 3 from odiouser. rk

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Another great effort by saddletramp. 5 stars. And only in Ohio, would it be legal to fuck, your sister or brother.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Where was his suit against attorneys. Even if didn't win publicly would have been very informative to other husbands etc.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

lol she said "help me"

NonSequitourNonSequitourover 1 year ago

Had I discovered this truly shitty story by Odiouser (apt name w/1 story >4) I wouldn't have finished the first page w/o expectations of ST56 "fixing" it.

I would have preferred one more day. Sharon and Justin hit him Thursday night with the "new plan." Eben throws Justin out on his ass/head; then drags Sharon to bed and plows (or ploughs) her like the south forty most of the night with his rejuvenated Big Dick (with 10 years of pent up frustration). She walks bowlegged the next morning and Justin complains he can't feel anything during their "lunch" break. THEN have the cops show up to take her to the hoosegow...

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

this pig hurt children?

BAnde53507BAnde53507over 1 year ago

I found this story better than the original. Felt a bit rushed at the ending.

Slider_48167Slider_48167over 1 year ago

Really great. You were a little too lenient with the cheating wife, but that’s your prerogative of course 😀

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersaddletramp1956@saddletramp1956
Enjoying life one day at a time... I write for fun and for entertainment. Please note that any statements by characters in my stories do not necessarily reflect the views of opinions of the author. Please feel free to follow me on Twitter at @saddletramp1951 or contact me d...

SIMILAR Stories